May 17, 2024, 12:15:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sandra Cantu #3 4/15/09 -4/27/09  (Read 447515 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #880 on: April 20, 2009, 10:12:53 AM »

Thanks to the links and articles, about women and molesting children, I'm very sure that this goes on quite often, just doesn't get reported as often and somehow isn't looked at seriously.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #881 on: April 20, 2009, 10:57:03 AM »

Hmm... Dissociative Disorder, aka Multiple Personality Disorder. 

Not saying it doesn't exist at all, but in all the years I've been in psych nursing I can't say I know a single psychiatrist who believes in it, or considers it a legitimate diagnosis.  Our chief psychiatrist (who graduated from Harvard) does NOT give it one bit of credence. 

His belief is that the whole "multiple personality" thing ends up becoming a shared "delusional excuse" between the patient and their therapist ( who plants the idea in the patient's mind in the first place)  in order to "explain" a pathological personality disorder.  Easier for the patient and therapist to blame it on  "MPD" rather than address that serious personality disorder they'd otherwise HAVE to be forced to confront. 

I am not a doctor.  I do not diagnose.  And I hope I don't offend anyone here.  But as an RN with extensive psych experience in a hospital setting,  I tend to agree with our chief.  You get a gut feeling about people.  What's real - and when you're being conned...

The patients we've had who tell us they have MPD have always had severe Borderline Personality Disorder.  (Which IS genuine.  Dealing with BPD is an education in itself.)

However, with the "MPD" patients, I've never once felt a genuine sense of "legitimacy" of the various "personalities."   The way the personalities "emerge" and "hide"  seems to conveniently shift blame for any "bad" behavior onto the personalities, NOT the individual.  Therefore, the individual has NO responsibilty and is "unable" to change the behavior "because it's NOT their fault!"   

There may be cases of legitimate MPD.  I'm familiar with "Sybil."  She suffered horrendous abuse.  But I do think MPD in general has been scapegoated more than not.  Many of us in this field believe so. 

By the way too, most "cutters" and self-mutilators have extensive traits of Borderline Personality.  Most Borderlines have a strong history of abuse in their childhood.  They need a lot of help, but that does NOT excuse them from knowing right from wrong...

Once again, these are only my opinions from my working experiences...

Seems this comes up for discussion in many of these cases.  MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder) is now being referred to as DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder).  Because it is controversial, and for personal reasons, I'm not gonna touch this topic in a missing person's forum again with a ten-foot pole.  Will suffice it to say that with knowledge comes understanding:

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/dissociative-identity-disorder-multiple-personality-disorder

Is dissociative identity disorder real?

"You may wonder if dissociative identity disorder is real. After all, understanding the development of multiple personalities is difficult, even for highly trained experts. But dissociative identity disorder does exist. It is the most severe and chronic manifestation of the dissociative disorders that cause multiple personalities".

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: April 20, 2009, 11:09:58 AM »

Wyks  I have no training on anything like this, but what I'm wondering about with Melissa, she sure seems to do a lot of things for attention, the supposed rape, maybe the two fires, talking to the media, she pretty much did everything but put a sign on her forehead saying she killed Sandra. For attention I'm sure, but raping and killing a child, I can't imagine that was for attention. That would be quite a horrific leap for attention. 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: April 20, 2009, 11:51:03 AM »

What about this:

Woman Charged in Sexual Assault on Twelve-Year-Old Girl

Woman charged in sexual assault on twelve-year-old girl

Published on 7 November 1990,
The State (Columbia SC)

A Columbia woman was charged Tuesday with the attempted rape of a twelve-year- old girl, the Irmo police said.

Patsy M., 38, was arrested Tuesday night and charged with the assault, which allegedly occurred when she was living with the child and the girl's father. She was charged with assault with intent to commit criminal sexual conduct on a minor.

Irmo police Lt. Don Murphy said the attack occurred Oct. 24 but wasn't reported by the victim's father until Friday.

OR THIS

Woman Kidnaps, Rapes Girl
30 July 1993 Beacon Journal

Woman Convicted in Rape Wants New Trial

A Massillon woman -- one of two people convicted Monday, of kidnapping, raping and torturing a 16-year-old girl for 10 hours last fall -- is asking for a new trial.

In a motion filed Thursday, in Stark County Common Pleas Court, Kimberly S., 35, maintains that the judge failed to give jurors information that could have resulted in a conviction on a lesser charge.

On Tuesday, S. was given the maximum sentence, 20 to 50 years, with no chance of parole for 12 years.....

So there are female predators.  In my mind, I think MH was acting out something that had happened to her.  I still think she drugged Sandra and that it went too far and Sandra died.  Probably an overdose.  In the course of investigating the incident, LE discovered the dark side of the church.  Those words of Sheneman, when asked if they expect any more arrest, "Not in this particular case" are still resounding in my mind.  I do think LE uncovered something really bad.  But I think it was in conjunction with Sandra's death.  I think MH acted alone.  There is no reason why she couldn't have acted alone.  If you think about it, everyone seems to agree that this wasn't really preplanned.  She lured Sandra to the church and the rest is history.  The only thing that is causing others to pause is the fact that she's a woman.  And I just gave 3 relatively recent, documented examples of woman raping young children.  We'll just have to wait for the facts to come out.

I completely agree on the acting out and "dark side of the church". I too, am haunted by SHeneman's prophetic words
B
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #884 on: April 20, 2009, 12:40:21 PM »

Wyks  I have no training on anything like this, but what I'm wondering about with Melissa, she sure seems to do a lot of things for attention, the supposed rape, maybe the two fires, talking to the media, she pretty much did everything but put a sign on her forehead saying she killed Sandra. For attention I'm sure, but raping and killing a child, I can't imagine that was for attention. That would be quite a horrific leap for attention. 

Melissa's actions sure makes me think she was begging for attention/help.  Could it be that she had been trying to get the attention/help for a long long time, and no one was really listening to her?  Dunno. 

Yet *if* what we've heard about her from others is true, then it seems her actions have gotten progressively worse as time has gone by.  And if no one was listening to her cry for attention/help, then she may have been getting more and more desperate with each action in trying to get someone to listen, so each action got worse and worse.  Lord only knows what likely has happened that we haven't heard about yet.  While we've heard of some of her supposed actions, we haven't heard much at all about what would be the reason/s Melissa perhaps felt more and more desperate for attention/help. 

Am thinking that it may not be as huge a leap as you first thought, Rosie.  Cuz remember, Melissa supposedly was suicidal in the 6th grade........ then there was the supposed rape by a cop......... then there were those two fires.......... then there were those theft (?) charges....... then the story about that child in Melissa's care who had been drugged......... then Sandra abducted, raped, killed.......... 

Have heard that LE investigated what happened to the child who had been drugged, but we haven't heard much about resulted from that investigation.  Perhaps Melissa was only questioned?  And if she was screaming for attention/help, then what happened with that child may have led to what happened with Sandra. 

After Sandra's body was found, with Melissa basically taking LE by the hand and pointing out her involvement step by step, LE would have had to have been deaf and blind not to have heard Melissa's cry for attention/help.

Still doesn't excuse Melissa, IMO, from the consequences of what she may have done or participated in.  A progression of this type does not mean that she is insane, or anywhere near that, because an insane person typically does not take such measured steps.  It does mean that she very likely was desperate for attention/help (for whatever reason), but she won't be able to use that as a defense for abduction/rape/murder. IMO

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #885 on: April 20, 2009, 12:44:34 PM »

Dear Klaas -   Excuse the o/t

Could you please edit my post in the musings.  I accidently typped ready and it should be reading. 

I promise to never ask again. 

TIA
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: April 20, 2009, 12:47:27 PM »

Thanks Wyks, I always appreciate you answering my questions. I'm just one of those types, that just has to know why people do what they do, to a lot of people it doesn't matter, but I just have to keep going on about why.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #887 on: April 20, 2009, 01:10:56 PM »

Thanks Wyks, I always appreciate you answering my questions. I'm just one of those types, that just has to know why people do what they do, to a lot of people it doesn't matter, but I just have to keep going on about why.

You're welcome Rosie!  I'm the same way.  Guess it helps us in trying to understand this stuff more.  Sometimes we won't know all the why's but it can be interesting trying to dig for them.   

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: April 20, 2009, 01:17:51 PM »

Melissa's actions sure makes me think she was begging for attention/help.  Could it be that she had been trying to get the attention/help for a long long time, and no one was really listening to her?  Dunno. 

Yet *if* what we've heard about her from others is true, then it seems her actions have gotten progressively worse as time has gone by.  And if no one was listening to her cry for attention/help, then she may have been getting more and more desperate with each action in trying to get someone to listen, so each action got worse and worse.  Lord only knows what likely has happened that we haven't heard about yet.  While we've heard of some of her supposed actions, we haven't heard much at all about what would be the reason/s Melissa perhaps felt more and more desperate for attention/help. 

Am thinking that it may not be as huge a leap as you first thought, Rosie.  Cuz remember, Melissa supposedly was suicidal in the 6th grade........ then there was the supposed rape by a cop......... then there were those two fires.......... then there were those theft (?) charges....... then the story about that child in Melissa's care who had been drugged......... then Sandra abducted, raped, killed.......... 

Have heard that LE investigated what happened to the child who had been drugged, but we haven't heard much about resulted from that investigation.  Perhaps Melissa was only questioned?  And if she was screaming for attention/help, then what happened with that child may have led to what happened with Sandra. 

After Sandra's body was found, with Melissa basically taking LE by the hand and pointing out her involvement step by step, LE would have had to have been deaf and blind not to have heard Melissa's cry for attention/help.

Still doesn't excuse Melissa, IMO, from the consequences of what she may have done or participated in.  A progression of this type does not mean that she is insane, or anywhere near that, because an insane person typically does not take such measured steps.  It does mean that she very likely was desperate for attention/help (for whatever reason), but she won't be able to use that as a defense for abduction/rape/murder. IMO

I always find your posting very informative. thank you for your insight....BTW I looked at your profile and visited the website you have listed. Is this your story? If so, I am very sorry and I find myself wishing I could have adopted that little girl in the poem.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #889 on: April 20, 2009, 01:28:20 PM »

I always find your posting very informative. thank you for your insight....BTW I looked at your profile and visited the website you have listed. Is this your story? If so, I am very sorry and I find myself wishing I could have adopted that little girl in the poem.

Thank you Tracygirl, glad it's helpful!  And thanks for visiting my site and for your kind words.  It took me so long to get thru my own healing process, my site is one way to give back to help others get thru theirs.  Yes, that poem is my story.  It may hit hard, but every word is true. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #890 on: April 20, 2009, 01:34:44 PM »

Thank you Tracygirl, glad it's helpful!  And thanks for visiting my site and for your kind words.  It took me so long to get thru my own healing process, my site is one way to give back to help others get thru theirs.  Yes, that poem is my story.  It may hit hard, but every word is true. 

And Tracygirl, I just want to add, that what occured to me, happened in the state of washington, very near the time that pastor lawless was in that state.  And years later when LE realized what was going on in that area, investigated, prosecuted.   Some say it was a witchhunt.  It was not.  It happened to me and obviously a whole lot more as well.   

That's one reason I'm like a dog with a bone in this case.  If we can save just *one child* from this kind of life, then all the hard work is worth every effort.  IMO.

numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #891 on: April 20, 2009, 01:36:04 PM »

You're welcome Rosie!  I'm the same way.  Guess it helps us in trying to understand this stuff more.  Sometimes we won't know all the why's but it can be interesting trying to dig for them.   

I just wanted to take a moment to let you both know how much I appreciate you.  Just like you, I want to know "why".  It helps build a frame of reference so I can get an understanding of things.  Thank you, Wyks and Rosie.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #892 on: April 20, 2009, 01:51:14 PM »

I just wanted to take a moment to let you both know how much I appreciate you.  Just like you, I want to know "why".  It helps build a frame of reference so I can get an understanding of things.  Thank you, Wyks and Rosie.

Awwww you're welcome numbersgirl, and thank you too!  I appreciate what you post and what the other monkeys post as well.  We each bring so much to the forum, in different ways, so we learn from each other in here and that's one really great thing about SM.     

Serenity7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: April 20, 2009, 02:18:08 PM »

I think they ought to exhume the body. For one thing, an additional examination might reveal evidence of additional perpetrators involved. Does this help MH's case? Absolutely. That's one reason why the defense wants an examination. If evidence of another party being involved is brought up, then this introduces doubt about MH's involvement and defuses her responsibility for the crime across other individuals. That's a win for the defense.

But look at it from society's and from "the law's" side though. IF another person is involved...we want them found! I don't like the idea of there potentially being someone out there who may have either helped in the commission of a murder, or who might have helped to cover it up after the fact. If an additional autopsy shows that another person was involved, then I wouldn't object to this discovery being made.

Do I think that MH is guilty of flipping her lid and murdering Sandra? Yes I do. She matches near precisely the profile of the person I predicted some 20 hours BEFORE Melissa was arrested. Even down to details like having a kid, there being a church, with a shed, as being relevant to the case. So I'm on board with the concept she is responsible for Sandra's murder.

I seriously though question whether MH had anything to do with any activity of rape. Murder, yes. But rape...no. It will take quite a convincing demonstration of the evidence for me to believe that a rape OF ANY KIND occurred. I am frequently wrong...and I have often been proven wrong...but I have feel this was more about jealousy and envy than for any sexual reason.  My personal belief is that MH had been feeling some resentment toward Sandra for a while. Much the same type of resentment that a person might have toward another child that excels over their own child. This resentment may have developed into a plan to "get rid of" Sandra. Probably as a vague fantasy of revenge, or annoyance, that got out of control and festered. So something happened that day that finally tipped MH's fantasy from being merely mental into something far worse. Then I think that Sandra was either drugged/poisoned or smothered, or a combination of both. I keep coming back to the impression that something was done to her left leg or foot. Some damage of some kind. I don't know if that is a needle injection point, or rope burns, or what. So I'm waiting to see what the autopsy says just to see if anything is mentioned with that.

I have now come to believe that after the murder MH freaked out. Vague plans of getting rid of Sandra that remain fantasies are all fine, but she now finds herself in a situation with a body she's got to hide. And I think she decided she needed some help to get rid of it. So she either calls or walks to someones house and says, "......I'm in real trouble....I need your help." Whoever it is that she called, which I believe was a male, is a pretty dark individual. I think that the actual time of transporting the body was sometime later that night after the murder. Anytime before 9 o clock...and you're dumping a body in daylight. Between 9 and 12...although I don't know Tracy's nightlife...if it is anything like most towns nightlife, you will have teenagers and other folks out cruising around doing nothing (except watching) until midnight or so. (Locals from Tracy can point out how my theory on this issue fails...for curfew reasons or other things I'm not aware of.) So I believe that Sandra's body was...importantly...being held by this male for a period of time when MH was not around, probably until around 2:30 or 3:00 in the morning. She may have gone back to her home to have an alibi, to look after her own child, to clean up evidence or for some other purpose. IF a rape occurred (which as I say, I'm not sure I believe it did), I believe it would have had to occur while the male was alone with Sandra, waiting to move her body. IF a rape by object occurred, I believe he might have perpetrated this in hopes of fooling the police into believing it was another standard sex crime, or because he is just a freak....or both. If I'm right, this is a violent tempered man who has done some other things before. Some of which, but not all of which, was known to MH. Which is possibly why she would go to seek help from him for this "problem".

If this scenario is close to what occurred (and I'll be the first to admit its probably wrong), I'm not sure that MH is going to confess to it. I believe she would protect this other individual (if he exists and this isn't just my own figment) and that she will NOT implicate him after he tried to "help her out".

It is my opinion that every avenue should be given for both the defense and the prosecution to conduct this proceeding to the best of their ability. We're Americans. That's what we ought to do.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #894 on: April 20, 2009, 02:46:01 PM »

Wow Serenity, good points!  Hadn't even thought that a possible rape could have occured perhaps after a 2nd person may have taken Sandra's body from Melissa and before disposal, and perhaps without her even knowing that part.  That's a possibility too.  And if this is the case, can sure see why she wouldn't talk, or even begin to try and explain any of that. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: April 20, 2009, 03:19:52 PM »

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/huckaby-school-melissa-2368620-finn-family

Sunday, April 19, 2009
Woman suspected in 8-year-old's slaying grew up in O.C.
Melissa Huckaby blended in at high school before hitting rocky patch.

By SARAH TULLYand LOU PONSI
The Orange County Register
Comments 30| Recommend 4

Ten years ago, Melissa Huckaby gossiped about cheerleaders in physics class, dressed up like a cat for Halloween and chatted with her dance teacher during lunch or after school.

She didn't dress in an unusual way. She didn't act out. She just blended in at Brea Olinda High School, friends and a teacher recall.

It's a stark contrast to the image of a woman, accused of a child's murder, that's being flashed in media outlets today.

Huckaby, 28, is facing charges of murder, kidnapping, rape with a foreign object and lewd or lascivious conduct in connection with the death of 8-year-old Sandra Cantu in Tracy, a town near San Francisco. Sandra, a playmate of Huckaby's daughter's, was found in a suitcase in a pond.

Huckaby's ex-husband told ABC's "Good Morning America" on Friday he was in "shock and disbelief" when he heard about her arrest, The Associated Press reported.

"It's not something you want to think anyone possibly (is capable) of doing – let alone somebody that you knew and that's a mother of your child," John Huckaby said. He said their 5-year-old daughter, Madison, is in a "safe place" and doesn't know anything about the case, the Associated Press reported.

HIGH SCHOOL YEARS

Huckaby grew up in La Habra and attended Brea Olinda High School from 1995 to 1999.

One of Melissa Huckaby's high school teachers also was baffled.

"It's shocking that anyone would do that, but it's very surprising that Melissa would do it," Brea Olinda's former dance director, Carole Finn, said about the murder allegations. Finn was Huckaby's high school dance instructor.

"I think sometimes kids in high school, you see there's hatred or they are upset about things in the world. … But Melissa was never that way."

At school, Huckaby showed no signs of trouble.

Classmate Charya Lon, a cheerleader who was a year younger than Huckaby, used to chat with Huckaby, a dancer, during physics class about cheerleading and dance. Huckaby told her that some of the cheerleaders were mean, but that Lon was a nice one. In her yearbook, Huckaby wrote that Lon was a cool person and wished her an awesome senior year.

"She had plenty of friends. She was not an outcast by any means. She was very friendly. Everybody liked her. I don't know anybody who didn't like her," Lon said.

Huckaby served as the secretary of the dance performing group, according to the 1999 yearbook.

Finn said Huckaby and a friend would regularly visit her during lunch and after school. Finn doesn't believe Huckaby had previous dance training but enjoyed dancing. Huckaby never caused any problems.

Finn said she recognized Huckaby when she saw the police mug shot.

"I said, 'It's Melissa.' I immediately knew who it was. Immediately. Like a flashback," Finn said.

But the image is not the way Finn remembers her.

"She was always so cooperative and nice. And it's just so sad. I'm just so sad about that," Finn said.

"You know there … are students, they did something bad and you say, 'Oh well, I could see that coming.' But that wasn't the case with Melissa at all. You never would have dreamt that she (would do) anything bad."

TOUGH PERIOD

In recent years, she has gone back and forth between Orange County and Tracy, most recently moving to the Northern California town about a year ago to live with her grandparents. Her grandfather, Clifford Lawless, declined to comment.

Sometime after high school, Huckaby hit a tough period, according to court records and family members in other reports.

Before moving to Tracy, Huckaby rented a room for a few months in a four-bedroom house in La Palma in 2007.

"She was very nice ... very cordial," said Evelyn Lloyd, her housemate who lived at the house for about 12 years. "Every girl who ended up in (that) house had a story. She (Huckaby) really didn't have a story. She was very secretive."

At first, Lloyd said she "never detected any depression or craziness or any violent behavior."

But then, in 2007, two fires were set at the house just eight days apart. Lloyd was arrested in the first fire on July 20, but the case against her was dismissed. Lloyd said Huckaby might have set her up.

Huckaby and her daughter were at the house when the second fire broke out, on July 28, said La Palma Police Chief Edward Ethell. Everyone who lived at the house, including Huckaby, was questioned about the fire.

Huckaby was considered a "person of interest," but she was not arrested, Ethell said. La Palma police officers are sharing information about the fire case with the Tracy Police Department and the investigation is ongoing, Ethell said.

Cypress police also are cooperating with the Tracy Police Department, said Sgt. Tom Bruce, but he declined to say if officers provided information about any specific incidents.

CRIME TROUBLE

Huckaby also faced other crime trouble.

In 2006, Huckaby was convicted of petty theft in Los Angeles County, according to The Associated Press.

More recently, in November, Huckaby was arrested and charged with burglary and petty theft from a store in San Joaquin County, according to The Associated Press. In a deal with prosecutors, she pleaded no contest in January to the petty theft charge, and the burglary charge was dropped. She was sentenced to three years' probation and was required to participate in a county mental-health program for a year.

However, Huckaby didn't show up for an April 3 hearing – a week after Sandra's disappearance. The hearing was rescheduled for April 17. But by then, Huckaby was already arrested on suspicion of Sandra's slaying. Her next court date is Friday.

MARRIAGE AND MOTHERHOOD

Some of her troubles seem to have started about the time she got married.

In May 2003, she married John Huckaby. The same month, she filed for bankruptcy, listing $26,313 in debt, records show. Four months later, Melissa Huckaby gave birth to their daughter, Madison, in San Joaquin County.

Bankruptcy court records show her debts were discharged, and the case was closed in August 2003.

The couple separated about two years into the marriage, according to divorce court records in Orange County Superior Court. The divorce was finalized in September 2005. Melissa Huckaby listed her parents' Cypress address in court records.

According to the Topeka Capital-Journal, John Huckaby lived in Topeka for several years and remarried there. As recently as February, Melissa Huckaby was seeking child support payments from Huckaby through Kansas courts, according to the Topeka newspaper.

While she was going through the divorce, Huckaby got a job in May 2005 as a medical biller at Associated Therapists in Huntington Beach, where she earned $11 an hour. A man who answered the phone at Associated Therapists declined to comment. Huckaby also got $237 a month in public assistance.

Huckaby's uncle, John Hughes Jr. of Whittier, told The Associated Press that Huckaby had trouble finding and keeping a job. Family members told media outlets that Huckaby was sometimes depressed.

TIGHT-KNIT FAMILY

Despite her troubles, Huckaby comes from a strong family, acquaintances said.

Roberta O'Toole, the manager of the homeowners association where the Lawless family lives, said Huckaby's mother, Judy, regularly keeps an eye on the neighborhood, alerting neighbors if she sees that officers are about to ticket a car.

"They were really good, and they've just never been on my radar as a problem family at all," O'Toole said.

Pastor Eric Brown of First Missionary Baptist Church in Bellflower, which the family attends, said that Huckaby only occasionally went to the church between 2005 and 2008, but that her parents and younger sister are involved. Huckaby helped in her daughter's Sunday school class a few times.

Brown said she knows that Huckaby faced challenges.

"She struggled with it. But I see all kinds of people struggling," Brown said. "This was just a shock to everyone around here. I don't know how else to describe it."

He said he has talked to Brian Lawless, Huckaby's father, and church members are praying for both the Lawless and Cantu families.
Serenity7
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: April 20, 2009, 03:46:09 PM »

Wow Serenity, good points!  Hadn't even thought that a possible rape could have occured perhaps after a 2nd person may have taken Sandra's body from Melissa and before disposal, and perhaps without her even knowing that part.  That's a possibility too.  And if this is the case, can sure see why she wouldn't talk, or even begin to try and explain any of that. 

It's a theory. At the moment no better or no worse than most of the other ones out there. There would need to be a lot more evidence, or a confession, before there would be any thing to back it up.

For some reason I keep wanting to find out what she pled no contest to stealing. I keep wondering if what she stole might give a clue to her thought processes, or if it was just a video game or Playstation or what. I mean, if it was "The Poisoner's Guide to Killing Your Neighbor"...(I don't even know if that book even exists), that could be quite telling don't you think? I don't know what message we could glean if she stole a pound of hamburger or lifted some cosmetics. But I'm still curious.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: April 20, 2009, 03:50:22 PM »

Good Evening, JessStar!

Been meaning to tell you how much I enjoy your posts; they are always informative and so well written. We monkeys are lucky to have an attorney in our midst to help us navigate through the legalities and help separate fact from fiction.

Mr. Sheneman's statement re: no further arrests in this particular case is key here, I so agree with you; and this feeling we have does in no way involve an inability to believe that a woman could have committed this crime. Whatever happened to Sandra is part of, linked or related to something bigger, which in turn involves more people. And the 'church' is smelling like it might be a part of it. . . . .

By the way - all the best on your trial starting tomorrow! Sending you positive monkey vibes -

Hi Tams!  I don't believe we have met.  Welcome to the cage. 

I'll keep the light on for you!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: April 20, 2009, 03:55:06 PM »

Sorry, my post went inside the quote.

Sorry, I don't know how to fix it either, hopefully you all will see the difference.

Saw it and fixed it.

Welcome to the cage!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: April 20, 2009, 03:56:34 PM »

It's a theory. At the moment no better or no worse than most of the other ones out there. There would need to be a lot more evidence, or a confession, before there would be any thing to back it up.

For some reason I keep wanting to find out what she pled no contest to stealing. I keep wondering if what she stole might give a clue to her thought processes, or if it was just a video game or Playstation or what. I mean, if it was "The Poisoner's Guide to Killing Your Neighbor"...(I don't even know if that book even exists), that could be quite telling don't you think? I don't know what message we could glean if she stole a pound of hamburger or lifted some cosmetics. But I'm still curious.
It would be interesting to know what she stole, and those two suspicious fires in LaPalma has me very curious as well. She got caught stealing two times, is there a way to find out what she stole?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.