May 06, 2024, 11:50:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #5  (Read 250241 times)
COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: December 21, 2008, 09:49:37 PM »

who you talking about colombo! (lol!) I'm right here - never left!

So the Wyndam is now the Westin...so much has changed over these past 3.5 years. But thanks to sites like this we will continue to stand with our girl Natalee!

So what happened to Lynn Cordes - is she still missing? Can Greta research to find any common ground with our missing Natalee?

meant the babylonians........
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #481 on: December 22, 2008, 08:30:30 AM »

I just saw an article posted on the main Natalee thread about the casa di Aruba - Arubahaus - Aruba House - in the Hague.  Could this be the 'house of the Arawaks' that Shango said DirtyHand walks in...?

The Minister Plenipotentiary of Aruba (Dutch: Gevolmachtigd Minister van Aruba) represents the constituent country of Aruba in the Council of Ministers of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The current Minister Plenipotentiary of Aruba is Frido Croes. The Minister Plenipotentiary and his cabinet are seated in the "Arubahuis" (Aruba House) in The Hague...

Shango Says on June 26th, 2005 at 10:13 pm
DirtyHand walks in ALL houses.  houses of the Arawaks, and houses of Rave.  He can break the alibi.

COLOMBO
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: December 27, 2008, 08:33:25 AM »

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sfl-flbmissing1227sbdec27,0,6145421.story
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #483 on: December 28, 2008, 10:34:49 PM »

A bit O.T., but felt the need to inform SM folks about the arrogent P.O.S.' who live among us and who will get all they deserve in their next life:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081229/ap_on_re_af/the_slave_next_door
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #484 on: December 29, 2008, 09:25:16 AM »

A bit O.T., but felt the need to inform SM folks about the arrogent P.O.S.' who live among us and who will get all they deserve in their next life:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081229/ap_on_re_af/the_slave_next_door

Poochy, I posted this in Crimes Against Children a few hours before you.   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4313.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: January 01, 2009, 10:30:04 PM »

I was reading some old posts from June 17/18 2005 because of what codetalkers said that if they don't find the girl today it will be too late.....

"Blogger Info" posts were very intgeresting. The posts confirmed Beths statement about 'the world would be shocked.."
 to Joran's "one day I will tell my story".. to Charles Croes and the Alabama Senator's initial statement about "far reaching implications" about what happened to Natalee. 

So for what it's worth...here are the posts I was able to find:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1424188/posts?q=1&;page=701

To: All
Bringing another post over from another forum, don't think it's been posted here yet.

Posted by ncj at tripadvisor, it was from Riehlworldview originally:

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-o1980-k173140-i9659-Off_topic_chatter.html

This is from the Rielworld site:
blogger info Says:
June 17th, 2005 at 4:16 pm
My brother works in law enforcement at a very high level in the US (FBI Level) and is involved with the goings on in the Carribean including Aruba. I agree with Vanessa that no info will come out until it is over. But he was able to tell me that what happened to NH is not what everyone thinks. Prayers are being answered. I will leave it at that.

blogger info Says:
June 17th, 2005 at 4:24 pm
Its real. My brother obviously can not disclose details of what his office knows (i.e. whether she is alive or not) but assured me that the investigation has been coming together very rapidly and that the once called keystone cops of Aruba will leave everyone surprised.

blogger info Says:
June 17th, 2005 at 4:36 pm
Just spoke to my brother again. To prove my credibility there is going to be some newer developments announced in the next few hours.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
end of post
734 posted on Friday, June 17, 2005 5:57:56 PM by texasbluebell
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 732 | View Replies]
---
To: texasbluebell
Scared Monkeys -

blogger info Says:
June 17th, 2005 at 5:45 pm
ok - so you know I am not FOS, here is what I can tell you. There will be yet another arrest possibly by this evening if not by tomorrow, which is another individual who is freinds with Croes.

Of course, if I am right, I will see you all here tomorrow with whatever else I can find out and to ensure that Marshall will be eating squid!

738 posted on Friday, June 17, 2005 6:07:47 PM by maggief
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 734 | View Replies]

To: maggiefluffs; texasbluebell
joebob

Posted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:57 pm     
Anybody following the "Blogger info says" posts at

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1154#comments ?
# blogger info Says:
June 17th, 2005 at 4:47 pm

Concerned4natalee -

My guess is the networks will all start hearing about it and reporting it soon. Also, I don’t know if this is relavant to the NH case or coincidental and therefore should be considrered UNRELIABLE until confirmed but I am made to understand that FBI and DEA agents working in Venezuela with Venezualan government officials are making their way to a village north of a town called Adicora (sp.). I don’t know where Adicora is - if anyone can help please advise.
740 posted on Friday, June 17, 2005 6:11:44 PM by theophilusscribe
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 738 | View Replies]

++++++++++++++
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/06/17/breaking-news-4th-person-arrested-in-natalee-holloway-case/

******so who was arrested in Adicori, VZ on June 17, 2005??????

blogger info on June 17th, 2005 4:47 pm
Concerned4natalee -

My guess is the networks will all start hearing about it and reporting it soon. Also, I don’t know if this is relavant to the NH case or coincidental and therefore should be considrered UNRELIABLE until confirmed but I am made to understand that FBI and DEA agents working in Venezuela with Venezualan government officials are making their way to a village north of a town called Adicora (sp.). I don’t know where Adicora is - if anyone can help please advise.

rob on June 17th, 2005 4:49 pm
adicora is in the nort part of venezuela(falcon state) about 25 miles fron aruba

++++++++
http://www.adicora.com
++++++++

blogger info on June 17th, 2005 4:49 pm
and i never said he was in the FBI - I said FBI level. Read Post please.

Lucy on June 17th, 2005 5:07 pm
Checkme:
Is Steve Croes the same guy with the famous loud truck?
Thanks

blogger info on June 17th, 2005 5:07 pm
FYI - I never said FBI. My brother is an ICE (Immigration Customs Enforcement) Agent presently stationed in Curacao (no not the ones that greet you at the airport either). He works with many of the Latin American and Island Governments in concert with the FBI and DEA. I think you can figure out why he is there. Is that enough to satisfy the skeptics?

blogger info on June 17th, 2005 5:18 pm
Canadian Girl/DFW Guy -

As said in previous post, he can not confirm whether she is alive or not but that investigation is coming together much more rapidly now. Some newer info will be coming in the next few hours - thats all I have for now. I am awaiting for email update (which he sends me through a secure/anonymous email site fro obvious reasons)

Checkme on June 17th, 2005 5:22 pm
Blogger info,
Tell me, if this brother of yours is so high up in a pretty confidential organization, how come you talk about this on this form?

blogger info on June 17th, 2005 5:32 pm
Checkme -

Never said pretty confidential - said high up in law enforcement (FBI Level) for those not from the US and who might be unfamiliar with ICE.

I dont think I have given away the store here. Just trying to pass on what I know in the most discreet manner possible. Will pass on any more new I get.

nagpur on June 17th, 2005 5:36 pm
The diskjockey just selled the drugs to JvdS to drug Natalee and she got an overdose and went in a coma, so Deepak thought that after some time she would wake up and they would lose her at the beach or a crackhouse. So they hid her body at a friends house, but she didn’t make it, so they all wrapped her body up in a black plastic bag, filled with stones and disposed her body in the Carribean Sea. That’s my theory.

TLC on June 17th, 2005 5:39 pm
Blogger
Do you then share the idea that, the parents may have some inkling of what is really going on, based on what some senator they know said. I now believe this is all very much more than we are all thinking.

BTW if you’re janking our chains, remember Curacao is 15min by plane and island ppl talk eventually.

Lucy on June 17th, 2005 5:43 pm
ICE-US Inmigration and Customs Enforcement. They work out of our Caribbean countries, investigating illegal inmigrations, people trafficking, following drug money trails, etc. Their site has no information on Natalee Holloway, but I imagine that since the Netherland Antilles are so close to Venezuela and Colombia, they probably have an important office there to mkonitor illegal activities related to drug trafficking, raqueteering and all the other crimes that mobsters and drug lords get charged with.

blogger info on June 17th, 2005 5:45 pm
ok - so you know I am not FOS, here is what I can tell you. There will be yet another arrest possibly by this evening if not by tomorrow, which is another individual who is freinds with Croes.

Of course, if I am right, I will see you all here tomorrow with whatever else I can find out and to ensure that Marshall will be eating squid!

blogger info on June 17th, 2005 5:53 pm
Obviously I was not provided with that information - but dont you figure that if there is an arrest of someone affiliated with Croes in the next 24 hours that maybe I was enough on the mark to know something? Maybe - maybe not. You will have to trust me or not - your choice.

***THE KEY TO THE STORY?? ****
Checkme on June 17th, 2005 6:11 pm
Fox-news:
“FOX also learned that police may have questioned yet another young man, said to be of Dutch nationality, on Thursday night.”

This is the guy with the blue van… He is the key to the story.

blogger info on June 17th, 2005 6:14 pm
Checkme -

Are you in Aruba?

Checkme on June 17th, 2005 6:15 pm
Yes

***INTERESTING - IS THIS WHY THE TATTOO WAS SOLD SO QUICKLY??****
Jerry on June 17th, 2005 6:18 pm
I understand this 4th suspect is a party boat captain. It would not surprise me if thats what happened to NH. She got kidnapped to a party boat and she was the main dish.

Canadian Girl on June 17th, 2005 6:23 pm
Jerry

The fourth suspect is apparently a DJ on the party boat. Also I belive there is a photo of him DJ’ing at that 15th birthday party that also has the photos of JVDS and his parents. Everyone sure seems to connected to each other.

********#5*******
claire on June 17th, 2005 6:49 pm
so who’s this Van Rijn fella-number five?

Ringo on June 18th, 2005 5:25 am
AGR .. you don’t lie unless you have something to hide…. He knows …. they know….
We’re quick to spot bullshit, and make a note of it. Nothing more then that. If this had happend here we would have answers. This isn’t the first time this has happend in aruba… there have be several others… and I’m not talking about “amy”.

(my note - i think JERRY poster on SM is Paulus)

Jerry on June 18th, 2005 11:08 am
Aruba is trying to make a good show of its effort in finding Natalee . We had the military search , we had the natives of Aruba search, we had helicoptors fly around with infrared (which was to late). We called in all the people she was with after C&C all will say nothing except she was partying with them, no crime against that. In order for there to be a crime there has to be a body. All will be for nothing if a body is not found. And this will be nothing more than a missing persons case eventually. I hate to say it but it is headed that way .

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: January 02, 2009, 07:24:40 AM »

I know you're headed for the ICE connection, but I found this post interesting:

The diskjockey just selled the drugs to JvdS to drug Natalee and she got an overdose and went in a coma, so Deepak thought that after some time she would wake up and they would lose her at the beach or a crackhouse. So they hid her body at a friends house, but she didn’t make it, so they all wrapped her body up in a black plastic bag, filled with stones and disposed her body in the Carribean Sea. That’s my theory.

nagpur, I think, is a city in India.....maybe a K2 friend??  Are there any other posts by nagpur?
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #487 on: January 02, 2009, 08:25:25 AM »

I know you're headed for the ICE connection, but I found this post interesting:

nagpur, I think, is a city in India.....maybe a K2 friend??  Are there any other posts by nagpur?
Good catch about the India city. Could be a k2 pal. I'll google around for other nagpur posts.

I'm really not headed toward the I.C.E. connection -- however we do know there is definitely something different about this case from any other missing persons case:

- Charles Croes and Senator's comments about her disappearance (see below)
- Beth stating that the world would be in shock if they knew the truth
- Codetalkers stating a game was played in the Great House and that DirtyHand being discovered but returned to Babylon broken but anonymous
- An infrared helicoptor scanning the island
- F16 flyby for an 18 yr old (considered an adult, not a child)
- Posts of a submarine mysteriously appearing/disappearing after a short visit in Aruba
- She was never put on the FBI missing list yet FBI was all up in this case since Day 1
- Almost immediate departure of Gottenbos, Cromvort, Guido, etc from Aruba
- June 16/17 "Blogger Info" posts about a brother in I.C.E. -- written around the time codetalkers say if she isn't found today she will never be found.
- The pic of Condi Rice w/Beth in church that IMHO was meant to shout out to somebody "I know what you did last summer"
- Basically vanishing without a trace when last seen in the presence of the 3 stooges.
- Kalopes maintaining their silence, still on Aruba and not banished like Joran was.

BTW - Did you read Caps recent posts on the NH thread? I'm glad he's back posting and did not get scared away. He says something may happen 'this week' (but it's already Friday ??)

Charles Croes - One Happy Island: Visit Aruba - 06/02/05
There are issues in this case that can go beyond the obvious in their implications. It will take time for all the information regarding this lovely child to come out. Some of it will be hard to handle and some of it will be expected. With regards to the family of this missing child, my prayers are with you. I was with them on the first night they arrived to ARuba (looking for their daughter) from midnight until 5:30 AM and have kept in touch. In my opinion, this issue has far reaching implications for all those involved. I wish all of us strength charles arubafastphones.com

Senator Spencer Bachus
U.S. Rep. Spencer Bachus, R-Vestavia Hills, said Saturday there were circumstances surrounding Holloway's disappearance that warranted the FBI being heavily involved. He declined to give details. "The circumstances were disturbing," said Bachus, who formally requested the FBI's involvement. "I can't get into it, but it's something the family is aware of. There was an immediate recognition that this was not simply a teen who wandered off."
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #488 on: January 02, 2009, 09:46:14 AM »

To MumInOhio - I was over on the NH thread and thought you could use a big {{hug}} today. 

Anybody have any thoughts on what CAPS just wrote about who might be arrested, what or who will go on strike, and what Babylon means? (like Ca$ino?) Also mentions Colombia - was that meant to be some sort of clue?

CAPS snippet:
"...Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon."

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: January 02, 2009, 04:03:12 PM »

To MumInOhio - I was over on the NH thread and thought you could use a big {{hug}} today. 

Anybody have any thoughts on what CAPS just wrote about who might be arrested, what or who will go on strike, and what Babylon means? (like Ca$ino?) Also mentions Colombia - was that meant to be some sort of clue?

CAPS snippet:
"...Just watch this week for the arrest of a major player of the game...and probably a big strike in the making and uproar in the house of Babylon."

Hi Poochy...Thanks...Somehow I have no recollection of what Caps posted...I wonder why?  LOL

I will go back and copy his posts and have a good look at them.

Thanks for posting those old posts. Do you think that if Natalee was taken to Venezuela, that they would have kept her alive after all the media attention?

I have looked long and hard at all the DEA peeps in the area at the time and have a couple of things I still want to revisit. The FBI and ICE info would be a lot harder to come by...probably impossible.
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #490 on: January 02, 2009, 05:41:32 PM »

CAPS snippet:

Hi Poochy...Thanks...Somehow I have no recollection of what Caps posted...I wonder why?  LOL

Thanks for posting those old posts. Do you think that if Natalee was taken to Venezuela, that they would have kept her alive after all the media attention?

I have looked long and hard at all the DEA peeps in the area at the time and have a couple of things I still want to revisit. The FBI and ICE info would be a lot harder to come by...probably impossible.

Mum... My guess is they kept her alive in VZ (if that's where they took her) depending on WHY they took her. Kidnapping? Fun for a while? Dunno...

Was this a kidnapping gone awry against the Twitty side of the family? Charles Croes said Jug said he has very long fingers that go directly to the White House; and has connections to Condi Rice AND Dick Chaney.  Twitty's Steel co. does alot of government work. Maybe there is some tie there. Dunno...

Didn't CAPS once say there were 2 things going on that night simultaneously -  Joran, Natalee, K2 and whomever else, and then a drug deal or some sort of trade? (Shango on June 26, 2005 at 5:22pm "The babylonians knew it was dangerous to trade among the Arawaks..." )  It would be a great night to cover any odd activity up with the Soul Beach Music festival wrapping up and all the boats still in the water. Coast Guard radar was supposedly turned off (maybe due to a crooked official, maybe due to the SBMF wrapping up).  Dunno...

Was this a pre-arranged kidnapping, using J2K as pawns to 'deliver' a blonde to someone that night but J2K 'lost to the lions' because they were used as well? Didn't Joran say Natalee said her family had alot of $? How would he know this if she was in a drugged state going in and out of consciousness? I doubt she would brag about something like that if it was true.

Back to Caps theory on the 2 events - was Shango also referring to 2 things that night - Finding "Mary" and finding the loot? Or are they one in the same thing?

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED ON JUNE 26 2005 FOR THE COWBOYS TO NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO FIND THE LOOT AFTER THAT DATE?

Shango Says on June 26th, 2005 at 12:12 pm "Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his
12:30 AM posting. If the cowboys do not find the loot today, it will not be found"

Shango Says on June 26th, 2005 at 9:31 pm  "The shivas knew the girl. the arawaks new the girl. and the babylonians still know the girl.

SO THEY HAD HER ON JUNE 26TH.
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #491 on: January 02, 2009, 06:46:00 PM »

WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED ON JUNE 26 2005 FOR THE COWBOYS TO NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO FIND THE LOOT AFTER THAT DATE?

Shango Says on June 26th, 2005 at 12:12 pm "Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his 12:30 AM posting.

If the cowboys do not find the loot today, it will not be found"

Shango Says on June 26th, 2005 at 9:31 pm  "The shivas knew the girl. The arawaks knew the girl. And the babylonians still know the girl.

thoughts re the loot:

could be Natalee alive and/or
her clothing/driver license/hotel key card and/or
DNA results/surveillance footage

something that would undeniably incriminate someone,
someone perhaps under the radar then

which had to be stopped

someone knew that physical evidence existed
and the plan was to produce it:
the loot/the key

sim/shock/checkme were predicting "big news"
and shango appeared, saying "nuh uh/not gonna happen"

but either the predicted find/news was false info
(to smoke out a mole/or moles)
or a decision was made to go in another direction

the TES Moko quarry search the next day
was interfered w/ by "locals" =
who/why?

"the babylonians still know the girl"
indeed sounds like she was in someone's possession,
whether dead or alive

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: January 02, 2009, 06:49:08 PM »

poochy:

thought I had replied to a previous post of yours ...
you said we threadsurfed another beach together

but don't see my reply
so evidently I goofed when clicking "send"

anyway ... nice to "see" you  Cool

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #493 on: January 02, 2009, 10:03:44 PM »

Shango Says on June 26th, 2005 at 12:12 pm "Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his 12:30 AM posting.

If the cowboys do not find the loot today, it will not be found"

Shango Says on June 26th, 2005 at 9:31 pm  "The shivas knew the girl. The arawaks knew the girl. And the babylonians still know the girl.

thoughts re the loot:

could be Natalee alive and/or
her clothing/driver license/hotel key card and/or
DNA results/surveillance footage

something that would undeniably incriminate someone,
someone perhaps under the radar then

which had to be stopped

someone knew that physical evidence existed
and the plan was to produce it:
the loot/the key

sim/shock/checkme were predicting "big news"
and shango appeared, saying "nuh uh/not gonna happen"

but either the predicted find/news was false info
(to smoke out a mole/or moles)
or a decision was made to go in another direction

the TES Moko quarry search the next day
was interfered w/ by "locals" =
who/why?

"the babylonians still know the girl"
indeed sounds like she was in someone's possession,
whether dead or alive

Finngirl - these are all good ones! Could be any one of them. Wish we knew for sure....

Get this - it was the babylonians who knew it was dangerous TO TRADE among the Arawaks, and not the other way around! So maybe something went wrong with this trade? There was supposed to be A KEY, A KEY found in A CAR, A KEY which would UNLOCK the SUMERIAN DOOR (does this refer to Jossy et al?)  Then Shango says DirtyHand is THE KEY...

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 5:22 pm "The babylonians knew it was dangerous to trade among the Arawaks"

So this KEY was found in A CAR and was going to unlock the SUMERIAN DOOR when all of a sudden HIS LORDSHIP said NO - POOF - GONE - NADA -NOT GONNA HAPPEN. HIS LORDSHIP did not bring the KEY. The KEY did not exist. All this took place June 26-7,2005.  If HIS LORDSHIP didn't bring the key, then the ARAWAKS couldn't open the door. THE LORDSHIP is on the side of the BABYLONIANS, not the ARAWAKS ("why was the KEY FROM THE BABYLON PALACE not used to open the SUMERIAN DOOR.") and remember the SUMERIANS do not like BABYLONIAN intrusion. ON WHAT ARE THEY INTRUDING?

Whatever it is, the ARAWAKS cannot open the door without THE KEY. The POSSE was too late. Where was the possee on June 25/26 that they were too late?

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:33 pm "Simian, His Lordship did not bring the key found in the car, it did not exist. The arawaks can’t open the door. Hope lies with the cowbous, but the posse was too late. Eden is still distant."

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:18 pm  "Simian, why was the key from the Babylons Palace not used to open the Sumerians Door ? They have become famished and Eden is beckoning…."

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 3:26 pm "Simian, his lordship did not bring the expected key. the door never existed. Eden is distant."

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 6:13 pm "His lordship did not bring the key, it does not exist. doors to eden remain closed."

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:56 pm "The Simian knows his Lordship did not have a key to open the door to eden. the answer lies with the Arawak Nation."

Shango Says: June 26th, 2005 at 11:01 pm  "If the door to eden is to be opened with that key, it will be tomorrow
or forever remained closed."

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 9:46 pm "Shango said the key to the Hague did not exist. that door to eden remains closed. until the house with the path But not of gold is entered."

Shango Says:June 27th , 2005 at 9:59 pm "DirtyHand can bring down all houses. DirtyHand is the key. His reach is long. He walks in all circles. consort to all, except for the gods. He knows the sacrifice is not responsible."

Shango Says: June 27th, 2005 at 10:05 pm  "The dice throwers know the maze of the rave and the fly that entered the trap. DirtyHand is the key. He walks in many circles."

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #494 on: January 02, 2009, 10:22:59 PM »

poochy:

thought I had replied to a previous post of yours ...
you said we threadsurfed another beach together

but don't see my reply
so evidently I goofed when clicking "send"

anyway ... nice to "see" you  Cool

Hey Finngirl - we hung out on the beach-a-ringo for a while. I think that's where Finbar first posted his pic 'I'm the good looking one' LOL!

We were asked to research some senator with the first name jeff and then poof -he yanked the site down. nic Jersey (for the football jersey I was wearing, and NOT the state NJ LOL!) (not 2NJsons or anything other than Jersey). Remember poster my2cents/aka Florida was able to read all the private site posts -- hahaha!!! Nothing is private on the internet!!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: January 03, 2009, 06:56:25 AM »

CAPS snippet:

Mum... My guess is they kept her alive in VZ (if that's where they took her) depending on WHY they took her. Kidnapping? Fun for a while? Dunno...

Was this a kidnapping gone awry against the Twitty side of the family? Charles Croes said Jug said he has very long fingers that go directly to the White House; and has connections to Condi Rice AND Dick Chaney.  Twitty's Steel co. does alot of government work. Maybe there is some tie there. Dunno...

Didn't CAPS once say there were 2 things going on that night simultaneously -  Joran, Natalee, K2 and whomever else, and then a drug deal or some sort of trade? (Shango on June 26, 2005 at 5:22pm "The babylonians knew it was dangerous to trade among the Arawaks..." )  It would be a great night to cover any odd activity up with the Soul Beach Music festival wrapping up and all the boats still in the water. Coast Guard radar was supposedly turned off (maybe due to a crooked official, maybe due to the SBMF wrapping up).  Dunno...

Was this a pre-arranged kidnapping, using J2K as pawns to 'deliver' a blonde to someone that night but J2K 'lost to the lions' because they were used as well? Didn't Joran say Natalee said her family had alot of $? How would he know this if she was in a drugged state going in and out of consciousness? I doubt she would brag about something like that if it was true.

Back to Caps theory on the 2 events - was Shango also referring to 2 things that night - Finding "Mary" and finding the loot? Or are they one in the same thing?

Shango Says on June 26th, 2005 at 12:12 pm "Babalu finally opened a window with a view into the house of Babylon with his
12:30 AM posting. If the cowboys do not find the loot today, it will not be found"

Shango Says on June 26th, 2005 at 9:31 pm  "The shivas knew the girl. the arawaks new the girl. and the babylonians still know the girl.

Caps did say there were two crimes that night.

So you don't think the key was the DNA. I recall discussions about a key, I thought to a freezer. It was discussed at one time and I thought it was decided it was not the key to the Steakhouse that Nadira worked at.

Poochy...Do you have that from Charles Croes about the State Department? Or any hints to how I might find it. I believe there was a connection, but the edges got blurred. Thanks BB.
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #496 on: January 03, 2009, 08:56:27 AM »

CAPS snippet:

So you don't think the key was the DNA. I recall discussions about a key, I thought to a freezer. It was discussed at one time and I thought it was decided it was not the key to the Steakhouse that Nadira worked at.

Poochy...Do you have that from Charles Croes about the State Department? Or any hints to how I might find it. I believe there was a connection, but the edges got blurred. Thanks BB.

Mum - Charles Croes, Dompig and Renfro (and Dave H.) and others were interviewed live on Rene Gielen's movie Time Lies. Each one spoke live on film. Here's a partial transcript of it with some info about US connections

Charles Croes: "Some of the things that impressed me and I need to add also that in one of the conversations I had with him (Jug) in the lobby of the Holiday Inn, he mentioned that um, Charles, I'm going to get this resolved. I said 'ok that's great'. He says 'what you don't know about me is that I have very long fingers'. And I took him literally, I looked at his hands and he said 'No, mine go right up to the White House'. And, at first instance I felt that was a statement that an angry father would make. But he continued to make that statement. And not too much afterwards, um, Ms. Rice, from the US government, got involved in this whole thing."

Narrator: "Apparently they know very influential people.  The Dutch Minister of Justice even received a telephone call from US Secretary of State Condoliza Rice stating he should advise Aruba to treat this as a high priority case. The White House involvement has even been confirmed by former Chief of Police Dompig. "

Dompig: "At the top level in America they talk about 'boom' there is something amiss here. We want something to be done. The Netherlands sent teams that I would never get under normal circumstances. It cost such a lot. Photos were made with F-16's. When do I ever get F-16's? That is a very expensive operation. The Netherlands doesn't just do that sort of thing. It was all about a high profile missing case which America has discussed with the Netherlands at a high level.

Renfro: "Jug Twitty who was Natalee's step father at the time, he works in the metals industry, specifically for a company named PHOENIX Metals. And his company from what we understand supplies metals for the Government of the United States in DEFENSE as well as many things to do with OIL RIGS."

Dompig: "Jug Twitty,he is , let me put this carefully, IS IN DICK CHANEY'S CIRCLE OF FRIENDS. THAT'S IT, THAT'S THE CLUE"

Narrator: The case of Natalee Holloway, not just a missing child case but a high profile one, that the whole world knows about. A case different from any other. A case in which the KEY to the solution is probably much closer than we all seem to think.

***********other - not related...but interesting as well***
Dompig: "Ill take you back to the moment when the report came in. There is a headcount downstairs in the lobby (H.I.). She is not there. Is then decided we'll go to the airport. No one called the police yet, but she is not there. Boom, the club (kids) goes to the airport. At the airport they make another headcount. She still isn't there. But they still decide not to call the police yet. No, the children first have to check in...the plane has to have taken off, and then the chaperone who is left behind calls the police.

Narrator: These students could have given police important information about what Natalee had been doing on her stay on Aruba. Because police were called when the group was behind customs, and legally on US soil, they were unable to question the students who were in Natalee's group.

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: January 03, 2009, 09:12:34 AM »

Mum, about the freezer - all I recall is Charli from the coffeepotghost.com site had TONS of info about being ON ICE, FREEZER, and also had TONS of info about both LORENZO and LARRY (btw Larry is a nic of Lorenzo). Here's the 'cool ones':

When EVP was done and asked 'Where is Babylon" one answer was:
THE_HOME_OF_THE_FREEZER
EDEN'S_AT_THE_HILTON
THEY_SAW_THE_HAND_FROZEN
THIS_IS_THE_COOLER
THE_LADY_MUST_BE_CHILLY

from aug 2005:
NOW_FIGURE_IT_OUT--_K-E-E-E-E_Y
TO_FREE_NATALEE
WE'RE_CHILLY
HOW_CAN_YOU_LEAVE_US_IN_HERE_?
ASK_ME_I'M_WITH_NATALEE
I_AM_NATALEE
I'M_IN_THE_GALLEY

I do not understand the relationship of "The Hole" to "The Galley"(Aug. 16th), where is the galley?

A_(((very faint whisper)))__place__SEVERE
A_COOLER
SHE'S_A_COOL_LADY

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #498 on: January 03, 2009, 12:09:16 PM »

One other Gielen movie transcript I found interesting, especially when codetalkers said 'DirtyHand is alive, well, and remains HIDDEN, and went back to BABYLON, BROKEN but ANONYMOUS.'

"Wednesday, June 1st 2005 -- a medical plane lands on Aruba. This plane is ordered in by the Holloway family without informing local authorities. The medical plane used to pick up Natalee also serves the Rendition Program, the contoversial detention method practiced by the CIA."
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: January 04, 2009, 07:52:37 AM »

Poochy...you are brilliant

I have been awake half the night connecting all the dots in my mind...LOL

Kidnapping...the early posters, moving her around the island, the Medvac...The Loot!

I was working on my State Department connections I found a couple of weeks back and it seems I was diverted.

I have all the info bookmarked and in emails and will try and find it all today. I don't have Word on this computer so that is how I saved all my findings. I stumbled across it following a name that Caps has mentioned many times. I don't even know exactly how I got there.

I am picking up my computer tomorrow and will try and get all the info together....I have a lot of the FP posts saved by the Aruban posters about the wealthy family, taken off the island etc...

I need to find all the info I can on the first 24 hours. The phone call, Beth getting pulled over. Private Eyes's posts about how the Consul in Curacao was notified...

Poochy...This theory explains Ms Akers being at Joran's Release Party!

Where is COLOMBO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.