May 06, 2024, 06:44:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 381844 times)
flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #880 on: November 20, 2008, 08:46:14 AM »

Side note on Rev Grund, I noticed he changed his MySpace profile pic...must have been reading our creepy comments.

I'm pretty sure he ran out of shoe polish for his hair since "Spyder" appeared to be sharing it with him........

*runs out of room ducking and dodging bananners*

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #881 on: November 20, 2008, 08:47:08 AM »

Does anybody know what the female bodyguard looks like?

OMG that woke me up!!!

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #882 on: November 20, 2008, 08:48:35 AM »

Side note on Rev Grund, I noticed he changed his MySpace profile pic...must have been reading our creepy comments.

I'm pretty sure he ran out of shoe polish for his hair since "Spyder" appeared to be sharing it with him........

*runs out of room ducking and dodging bananners*

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #883 on: November 20, 2008, 08:50:48 AM »

Nite Janet

WAIT!!!

Maybe mytime will tell us what is Dennis Milstead's new toy.

Janet

She did...a search and rescue boat...with a cabin, kitchen and fishing (er diving) platform on the back 

Catching up here..  so they'll be able to fish and go for a swim while the real searchers attempt to locate bodies?
MyTime had not yet received the pics of the boat, it was embelished a bit from what I can tell as a joke.  Not meant to mis-lead.  MyTime also mentioned that an ATV was purchased and George had already tried it out.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #884 on: November 20, 2008, 08:53:14 AM »

Hey Pebbles, IIRC Rev. Grunds MySpace is not set to private so you should be able to view it.
This is the link.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=85212505
Thanks!  When I clicked on the link from WS, it went to a sign in page. I'm going to check out your link to see if I can find this info.
No problemo.  He has a lot of blogs in regards to Caylee. He is another one who has inserted himself into the situation, atleast he SEEMS to have good intentions and is there to protect his son...what every good parent should do, and something that is lacking in this case for sure.

The Doc
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: November 20, 2008, 08:55:24 AM »

I saw this on Topix and thought it may be of interest......there was some discussion yesterday about how Casey's room looked before Caylee went "missing".......

my2cents wrote:
Cindy plastered Casey's wall with pictures.
Here is a picture of Casey's room before.**** the giveaway is the hat rack.**** PLUS.**** that cross was never on the wall either!!
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm...
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #886 on: November 20, 2008, 08:55:59 AM »

Can someone please refresh my memory as to who is Danielle Lucey-Austin on the witness list?
I found it.  Why would the prosecution need her to testify?
DLA) Danielle E. Lucey-Austin
Manager at Chuck E. Cheese. Turned over a VHS tape of the entrance for July 15th, 2008 regarding possible sighting of Caylee.

Strange, We tried to subponea tapes from Chucky Cheese and we were told they don't save the tapes. They just tape over it.  I thought that was very strange too!

Good Morning Monkeys !  More Coffee Please 

My first thought on this FWIW, is that the prosecution is going to build a character profile in court and wasn't this one of the places KC lied about on the wild goose chase she took the LE on ?

My second thought is that maybe they have the tapes for a certain time period before they are taped over ?

So many questions...so little time..wished they'd locked her up for a few years on forgery charges so these many questions could be answered

Coffee  Coffee  coffee 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #887 on: November 20, 2008, 09:00:36 AM »

Nite Janet

WAIT!!!

Janet

She did...a search and rescue boat...with a cabin, kitchen and fishing (er diving) platform on the back 

Catching up here..  so they'll be able to fish and go for a swim while the real searchers attempt to locate bodies?
MyTime had not yet received the pics of the boat, it was embelished a bit from what I can tell as a joke.  Not meant to mis-lead.  MyTime also mentioned that an ATV was purchased and George had already tried it out.

That is correct Dolce...I took some writers privilege on her description...what is in blue are my comments only  I posted an apology right after as I didn't think anyone would take me seriously..

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #888 on: November 20, 2008, 09:02:53 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys !  More Coffee Please 

My first thought on this FWIW, is that the prosecution is going to build a character profile in court and wasn't this one of the places KC lied about on the wild goose chase she took the LE on ?

My second thought is that maybe they have the tapes for a certain time period before they are taped over ?

So many questions...so little time..wished they'd locked her up for a few years on forgery charges so these many questions could be answered

Coffee  Coffee  coffee 
IIRC the tapes were to provide a picture of a child that someone claimed was Caylee, it had later been discredited as it was not infact Caylee.  Not sure if they have out door views of Casey and her car, but Amscott sure had surveylance...would be interesting to hear about those videos, but given that nothing was reported until after 30 days its likely that the "tapes" were taped over or the video file was erased as many places rewrite every 2 weeks or so.

On another note, given your cartwheels I do not think coffee is the best choice for you..LOL

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #889 on: November 20, 2008, 09:04:15 AM »

Nite Janet

WAIT!!!

Janet

That is correct Dolce...I took some writers privilege on her description...what is in blue are my comments only  I posted an apology right after as I didn't think anyone would take me seriously..
I am sure you were probably spot on with your discription!  LOL  It will be interesting to see the photos once MyTime receives them, hopefully she will post them for us.

Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: November 20, 2008, 09:05:57 AM »

I feel so sorry for Tim Miller regarding the latest Caylee search. He was sabotaged by members of the A team.  The drunken cowboy (Dennis Martin) told Murt he was a horse handler for TES.  Here is the TES page with the horse info (look at the address):
https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/Horse_Information.html

Here is a court docket case involving Dennis Martin (note the address):
http://www.osceolaclerkcourt.org/calendar/..%5Cnxhist.exe?casen=CM+++0800MM+002701++++++++

Info was located on the WS site: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75320

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #891 on: November 20, 2008, 09:08:56 AM »

I saw this on Topix and thought it may be of interest......there was some discussion yesterday about how Casey's room looked before Caylee went "missing".......

my2cents wrote:
Cindy plastered Casey's wall with pictures.
Here is a picture of Casey's room before.**** the giveaway is the hat rack.**** PLUS.**** that cross was never on the wall either!!
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm...

I must agree that the room looked "staged".  I am unable to open that link, is there another by chance?

Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #892 on: November 20, 2008, 09:10:07 AM »

OMG that woke me up!!!
I love it! That is so funny!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #893 on: November 20, 2008, 09:11:13 AM »

I feel so sorry for Tim Miller regarding the latest Caylee search. He was sabotaged by members of the A team.  The drunken cowboy (Dennis Martin) told Murt he was a horse handler for TES.  Here is the TES page with the horse info (look at the address):

http://www.osceolaclerkcourt.org/calendar/..%5Cnxhist.exe?casen=CM+++0800MM+002701++++++++

Info was located on the WS site: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=75320

Very interesting.  I am sure with NaJame "helping" with the search he possibly made some suggestions of "horse handlers" that he knew within the area and possibly other characters as well. 
Tim did the right thing by pulling out and moving on.  There are other families out there grieving for loved ones that need his help, he does not need to stay within this circus of toxic individuals.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #894 on: November 20, 2008, 09:15:01 AM »

OMG that woke me up!!!

She sure is sexaaaay.

Oh, morning lovely monkeys!

I remember you, Caylee.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #895 on: November 20, 2008, 09:15:34 AM »

Before this myspace post was put up, many of us suspected this guy in the cowboy hat was a "spy" or something.  There was something "not right" about the man.. even Murt felt he was hiding something.  He claims to work for TES (or volunteer, anyway) and yet he's actually hired by the Defense team? (or well, Nejame, anyway).     It's strange for so many reasons..   

picture that setting on the couch for a minute:

Tim doesn't really know him, so he can say truthfully "I don't know the guy".  He probably just met him at that Tabu night club, the night they did their "training".  The Anthonys (and Nejame) may have had a very good reason for inserting this guy into the TES searches (recall how Tim made it clear that nobody was to talk bad about the Anthonys', or be booted from the search?), and they would of course have good reason to have him be at JBP, where LP was searching.   That fact that they - this cowboy, Nejame, the Anthonys - felt confident in sending him out there to be deceitful as to who he was, what he was doing there.. except for obviously badmouthing Padilla... well, it does all kinda come together in my mind.

I think Tim's posture in that photograph shows 1.) that he's exhausted and emotionally drained, and 2.) that he doesn't approve of what is going on with the people on that couch.   But because he wants to find Caylee so badly, he is willing to work with these people- they're tied to Caylee's family, after all. And I think he would rather work with them, then against them.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #896 on: November 20, 2008, 09:16:04 AM »

OMG that woke me up!!!

She sure is sexaaaay.

Oh, morning lovely monkeys!

LOL
I think that an upper lip wax should be scheduled for her prior to trial since it will be televised.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #897 on: November 20, 2008, 09:21:53 AM »

Before this myspace post was put up, many of us suspected this guy in the cowboy hat was a "spy" or something.  There was something "not right" about the man.. even Murt felt he was hiding something.  He claims to work for TES (or volunteer, anyway) and yet he's actually hired by the Defense team? (or well, Nejame, anyway).     It's strange for so many reasons..   

Tim doesn't really know him, so he can say truthfully "I don't know the guy".  He probably just met him at that Tabu night club, the night they did their "training".  The Anthonys (and Nejame) may have had a very good reason for inserting this guy into the TES searches (recall how Tim made it clear that nobody was to talk bad about the Anthonys', or be booted from the search?), and they would of course have good reason to have him be at JBP, where LP was searching.   That fact that they - this cowboy, Nejame, the Anthonys - felt confident in sending him out there to be deceitful as to who he was, what he was doing there.. except for obviously badmouthing Padilla... well, it does all kinda come together in my mind.

I think Tim's posture in that photograph shows 1.) that he's exhausted and emotionally drained, and 2.) that he doesn't approve of what is going on with the people on that couch.   But because he wants to find Caylee so badly, he is willing to work with these people- they're tied to Caylee's family, after all. And I think he would rather work with them, then against them.
Well said, I think you nailed my exact feelings in regards to that photo and the whole entire situation.  The situation was a toxic one for Tim, and he did the right thing by leaving IMO.  I want Caylee found just as bad as everyone else, but at what costs?  I know that sounds harsh, but seriously look at all that has been wasted when there is clearly a counter strike in force against him.  Why stay when there are others out there who need him just as badly and that do not stand in his way at every single turn.

Pebbles
Scared Monkey

« Reply #898 on: November 20, 2008, 09:24:46 AM »

Thanks for posting that pic! I couldn't figure out how to get it in my post.  ITA with everything you said.  I also think the drunken cowboy was telling everyone at LP's search that he was with TES just to slander TM/TES even more.  Poor Tim looks so worn out in that pic.  I wouldn't blame him if he didn't come back to search for Caylee any more.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: November 20, 2008, 09:25:04 AM »

[/quote]

Good Morning Monks...old and new.....whoever posted this needs to come to my house right this minute...clean my computer screen, keyboard, desk and carpet.....I will retake my shower myself...you have enough to clean up!!

I took the night off....did I miss anything?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.