May 02, 2024, 09:35:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #9  (Read 290051 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1800 on: December 07, 2009, 02:57:05 PM »

Ok what a hoot.......one of the many mistresses of Tiger woods has retained Brad Conman Conway to represent her..........Tiger is up to his neck in alligators I think. 

:2waver:Hi Sassy
Wonder what Cindy and George think about them apples. 

I bet they won't.     They sure have been awful quiet.Friday can't get here fast enough.I want to see them in court.
I can't wait til Friday either Trimm!

me too.   Loved your comment on who will get stuck with Baez on the Tiger issue.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1801 on: December 07, 2009, 02:59:43 PM »

Ok what a hoot.......one of the many mistresses of Tiger woods has retained Brad Conman Conway to represent her..........Tiger is up to his neck in alligators I think. 

They keep coming out of the woodwork, little by little. Will keep a lot of lawyers busy. 
You got that right NoRose - I would not be surprised the number of women approaches a dozen. What a mess and his poor children - some legacy he is leaving for them. 
On one entertainment website I read the number is up to 9 

That's really sad.   I always say you have to watch out for those quiet ones.   If I were Elin, I'd take whatever I could get and insist on a huge child-support payment/trust funds and leave his azz.   Oh, and insist on an AIDS test.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: December 07, 2009, 02:59:56 PM »

Missing N.S. boy found alive

A young autistic boy found in the woods this morning after being missing for two days is alive but suffering from hypothermia and is in critical condition, says Nova Scotia's Emergency Health Services department.

http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20091207/CGY_missing_boy2_091207/20091207/?hub=CalgaryHome

His dog Chance saved him.  I am gonna be sending Chance a big box of biscuits for Christmas. 

an angelic monkey       an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1803 on: December 07, 2009, 03:01:24 PM »

Tiger's wife's mother just flew into town       TMZ has learned Tiger Woods' mother-in-law -- a prominent Swedish politician named Barbro Holmberg -- wasn't at Tiger's house during the Thanksgiving incident ... in fact, she just arrived in the States last Friday.

One of Tiger's neighbors told the Florida Highway Patrol both Elin's mom and Tiger's mom were at the crash scene. But we just spoke to Barbro's press secretary -- Eva Malmborg -- who confirms Barbro wasn't in the U.S. when it all hit the fan more than a week ago. A U.S. law enforcement source says she landed last Friday.

We're assuming she'll be doing a little comforting    A prominent politician, let the games begin.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1804 on: December 07, 2009, 03:02:26 PM »

What a beautiful and smart dog Chance is  an angelic monkey
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1805 on: December 07, 2009, 03:03:17 PM »

A young autistic boy found in the woods this morning after being missing for two days is alive but suffering from hypothermia and is in critical condition, says Nova Scotia's Emergency Health Services department.

http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20091207/CGY_missing_boy2_091207/20091207/?hub=CalgaryHome

His dog Chance saved him.  I am gonna be sending Chance a big box of biscuits for Christmas. 

Good news.   Sounds like he will be ok!   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1806 on: December 07, 2009, 03:05:11 PM »

Tiger's wife's mother just flew into town       TMZ has learned Tiger Woods' mother-in-law -- a prominent Swedish politician named Barbro Holmberg -- wasn't at Tiger's house during the Thanksgiving incident ... in fact, she just arrived in the States last Friday.

One of Tiger's neighbors told the Florida Highway Patrol both Elin's mom and Tiger's mom were at the crash scene. But we just spoke to Barbro's press secretary -- Eva Malmborg -- who confirms Barbro wasn't in the U.S. when it all hit the fan more than a week ago. A U.S. law enforcement source says she landed last Friday.

We're assuming she'll be doing a little comforting    A prominent politician, let the games begin.

You got that right.    Moma's gonna take care of business!   
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1807 on: December 07, 2009, 03:05:34 PM »

I wondered the same thing JSM - if he were smart he would ditch the Anthony's concentrate on this new case. 

Ouch.  I got kicked out of the cage.

In a way I'm pissed that Brad was selected for another high-profile case.   I was hoping we'd never have to see his face again - after KC is sent to death row.   
I can't either, I wonder which chick it is that hired him.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: December 07, 2009, 03:06:00 PM »

I bet they won't.     They sure have been awful quiet.Friday can't get here fast enough.I want to see them in court.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: December 07, 2009, 03:08:06 PM »

Oh boy.    It's gonna get interesting.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1810 on: December 07, 2009, 03:09:15 PM »

I wondered the same thing JSM - if he were smart he would ditch the Anthony's concentrate on this new case. 

In a way I'm pissed that Brad was selected for another high-profile case.   I was hoping we'd never have to see his face again - after KC is sent to death row.   
I can't either, I wonder which chick it is that hired him.

I got knocked out of the cage again. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1811 on: December 07, 2009, 03:09:55 PM »

You got that right.    Moma's gonna take care of business!   

That's right.   

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: December 07, 2009, 03:10:25 PM »

Good news.   Sounds like he will be ok!   

They are updating right now.  None of this has been confirmed by police who will be holding a conference later today:

James has been taking to Halifax Children's Hospital

Chance's tracks lead rescuers straight to James.

They believe it was a total of 3 hours between the time Chance left to go home and they found James so if Chance was snuggling with James the hypothermia may not have been as bad as it could have been

James may have found an hunting cabin to find shelter from the storm as one unofficial statement is that there were child's footprints around a cabin very close to where James was found. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: December 07, 2009, 03:11:25 PM »

They keep coming out of the woodwork, little by little. Will keep a lot of lawyers busy. 
You got that right NoRose - I would not be surprised the number of women approaches a dozen. What a mess and his poor children - some legacy he is leaving for them. 

That's really sad.   I always say you have to watch out for those quiet ones.   If I were Elin, I'd take whatever I could get and insist on a huge child-support payment/trust funds and leave his azz.   Oh, and insist on an AIDS test.

That's right.      Then key the he!! out of his next new vehicle.   

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1814 on: December 07, 2009, 03:12:04 PM »

Morning All

Sassy - what a beautiful cat

Tevye - sweet healing dreams during your nap

Green Eyes - yes the vehicles have a block heater that you plug.  Works real well when you remember to plug them in.  I forgot last night and my car did not want to start this morning.  It finally did and I let it run while I was waiting for school buses.  -28 this morning so don't blame the car for not wanting to start.

Fanny - where ever you are I hope all is well.

Thanks Northern.   I get to go hold the little furbaby when my daughter gets off work today.   
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1815 on: December 07, 2009, 03:13:14 PM »

I agree - he is going to ride on the shirt tails of KC's case for years and that is a such a dishonor to little Caylee. 

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1816 on: December 07, 2009, 03:14:01 PM »

That's right.      Then key the he!! out of his next new vehicle.   

Or bust out the windows with another golf club.    Monkey Devil!
Or maybe just take it in the divorce settlement.   He has a freaking billion dollars!   She ought to get at least a hundred million. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: December 07, 2009, 03:14:25 PM »

Gotta walk the dog before it rains.    

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1818 on: December 07, 2009, 03:16:39 PM »

Gotta walk the dog before it rains.    

Hurry back!
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1819 on: December 07, 2009, 03:17:35 PM »

I agree - he is going to ride on the shirt tails of KC's case for years and that is a such a dishonor to little Caylee. 

Disgusting, isn't it?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.