May 20, 2024, 06:00:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 342143 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: June 17, 2009, 10:06:01 AM »

Another thought.  Conway wrote that G & C would suffer great anguish if the autopsy were to be released and filed the injunction.   Was this a way to mitigate the fall out and subsequent questions that all would have faced today during their media saturation?  They clearly had all the appearances booked and the autospy release would have been very bad timing based on their plans. They sure were not under too much anguish to jump a plane and be on national TV this morning talking about their foundation.

Good points.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1081 on: June 17, 2009, 10:09:57 AM »

Tevye 
Thanks! I needed that! (really, I am doing my homework, honest I am. I read one BORING section, then check SM for some normalcy ) What would you like to know about being a social researcher, except don't do it? Monkey Devil!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1082 on: June 17, 2009, 10:14:46 AM »

Tevye 
Thanks! I needed that! (really, I am doing my homework, honest I am. I read one BORING section, then check SM for some normalcy ) What would you like to know about being a social researcher, except don't do it? Monkey Devil!
I can barely get through a day, even if I would ask what a social researcher is, I wouldn't understand it probably    I think it is great that you are going to school, and coping with family issues at the same time, that is not easy  an angelic monkey
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1083 on: June 17, 2009, 10:27:19 AM »

Nancy Grace Transcripts
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0906/16/ng.01.html

Video of Nancy Grace Show for those who missed it or were so frustrated they couldn't concentrate. 

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947

Thanks ...
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: June 17, 2009, 10:33:44 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guests.   an angelic monkey

I come to the thread with much to say. It probably is not the time to say it. The last time I felt this way, It was Steel that said to spill it, that it was very uncharacteristic of me not to speak. Not his exact words but mine. Ironic. I will say I am still feeling very down.

IIRC, the clothes that were found with Caylee's body were nothing like the clothes George said Caylee was wearing. In the first place, there were striped shorts found with her REMAINS GEORGE! and he said she was wearing a denim skirt.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: June 17, 2009, 10:34:44 AM »

I was thinking about the autopsy and Conway's objection to its' release.  What if the clothes (either on or off the REMAINS, George,) were identical to the ones that George was so specific about in his interviews? Could this indicate that he was the last one who saw Caylee, but that she was already dead?  I have never been able to swallow that he would remember everything that she wore that last day--but if he saw her in the trunk, I'm sure that would be imprinted on his retinas forever.  Does this make sense? There's something happening with George, I think, I just don't know what it is.

It is not out of the realm of possibility that George became aware of what Casey did but my gut leans towards he did not see Caylee and Casey leaving the house together on the 16th, Casey's cell records do not jive with his account.   George's description of what Caylee was wearing may or may not be firsthand knowledge of what he saw as a live sighting on the 16th.  I truly believe Casey is solely responsible for the murder of Caylee but with this family I am cognizant of the fact that they may have known even before the world knew a little girl was not reported "missing" by her mother for 31 days & came to learn she was never "missing" but murdered.   One thing is for certain despite the Anthonys protesting otherwise, if they didnt know during those 31 days they certainly knew when they picked up Casey's car.

... and more likely than not, someone or someones  were counting on that car being stolen from Amscot.  Having it turn up at a towyard surely must have been an unexpected stressor ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: June 17, 2009, 10:38:54 AM »

good morning!!

found this pic from the memorial yesterday on  http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/06/17/caylee.anthony.vigil/

Oh my .. that is gorgeous.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: June 17, 2009, 10:46:01 AM »

Since a lot of my statements I made yesterday were in Steel's post, for a moment I thought it was a family member of mine, who was calling me out on my not politically correct ways.    I continue to wish the Anthonys success in their stellar quest for justice for their granddaughter. They have been nothing but truthful, decent, grieving grandparents who want only the best for Caylee. I am so proud of them for not making blood money off the murder of Caylee. I am sure they will continue down this path for justice.  I hope this makes up for some of my comments from yesterday. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: June 17, 2009, 10:48:30 AM »

I hope I do not offend anyone with this. I get a daily message from the Crystal Cathedral and this was snipped from today's message.

Snipped>
God is a powerful God who dispels gloom, breaks through depression, and energizes your life with the assurance that a new day is about to break on the horizon. Proclaim that hope. Cling to the promise that the night is o'er. The new day is born. Hope is alive—empowered of God—who sends the rays of his Son into the dark corners of your life, shattering the night with his light!

Written by Sheila Schuller Coleman       an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1089 on: June 17, 2009, 10:49:26 AM »

I was thinking about the autopsy and Conway's objection to its' release.  What if the clothes (either on or off the REMAINS, George,) were identical to the ones that George was so specific about in his interviews? Could this indicate that he was the last one who saw Caylee, but that she was already dead?  I have never been able to swallow that he would remember everything that she wore that last day--but if he saw her in the trunk, I'm sure that would be imprinted on his retinas forever.  Does this make sense? There's something happening with George, I think, I just don't know what it is.

I agree that there is some connection with George but not sure what it is.  As stated before, I highly doubt he recalls when the last time he saw Caylee was and has made up that last encounter in his mind so he can survive.  This would also explain him changing from June 9th to the 16th once the Father's day video came out.  Casey openly stated she hated her father, so she could have easily scheduled her days to avoid him as she had no obligations that would create a routine for her.  I am also stunned that the objection to release the autopsy came from Conway rather than Baez.  Baez has not objected, it is his client that is being charged.  Cindy and George are not being charged yet they raise the objection.  The autopsy has absolutely nothing to do with them.  The anguish is clearly not great enough to stop them from appearing on national media to promote their own causes, as well as picture events such as drag racing  so why object?  Is there something more here that we are missing?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: June 17, 2009, 10:49:53 AM »

Since a lot of my statements I made yesterday were in Steel's post, for a moment I thought it was a family member of mine, who was calling me out on my not politically correct ways.    I continue to wish the Anthonys success in their stellar quest for justice for their granddaughter. They have been nothing but truthful, decent, grieving grandparents who want only the best for Caylee. I am so proud of them for not making blood money off the murder of Caylee. I am sure they will continue down this path for justice.  I hope this makes up for some of my comments from yesterday. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1091 on: June 17, 2009, 10:52:06 AM »

I hope I do not offend anyone with this. I get a daily message from the Crystal Cathedral and this was snipped from today's message.

Snipped>
God is a powerful God who dispels gloom, breaks through depression, and energizes your life with the assurance that a new day is about to break on the horizon. Proclaim that hope. Cling to the promise that the night is o'er. The new day is born. Hope is alive—empowered of God—who sends the rays of his Son into the dark corners of your life, shattering the night with his light!

Written by Sheila Schuller Coleman       an angelic monkey
I use to live close to the Crystal Cathedral, my mom would love for us to take her there when she would visit. Thanks  an angelic monkey
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: June 17, 2009, 10:56:04 AM »

Tevye 

Tevye, I want to thank you for teaching me how to clip quote stacks. I has become quite handy. I think it was you that told me how to embed videos/Youtubes. In my quest to have some sort of memorial of our own last night, I quickly learned how to do that too, thanks to your directions. I am you humble grasshopper.   an angelic monkey

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1093 on: June 17, 2009, 10:57:55 AM »

STEEL, I am sorry that you also missed some very thoughtful and touching post here today. JMO
WOW.....no chit.Maybe Steel didn't read all the pages in this thread.
Sad

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: June 17, 2009, 10:59:13 AM »

It is not out of the realm of possibility that George became aware of what Casey did but my gut leans towards he did not see Caylee and Casey leaving the house together on the 16th, Casey's cell records do not jive with his account.   George's description of what Caylee was wearing may or may not be firsthand knowledge of what he saw as a live sighting on the 16th.  I truly believe Casey is solely responsible for the murder of Caylee but with this family I am cognizant of the fact that they may have known even before the world knew a little girl was not reported "missing" by her mother for 31 days & came to learn she was never "missing" but murdered.   One thing is for certain despite the Anthonys protesting otherwise, if they didnt know during those 31 days they certainly knew when they picked up Casey's car.

... and more likely than not, someone or someones  were counting on that car being stolen from Amscot.  Having it turn up at a towyard surely must have been an unexpected stressor ...

Totally agree especially with the purse laying on the front seat in full view....almost like bait..yet the cell phone managed not to be in the purse....go figure.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1095 on: June 17, 2009, 10:59:20 AM »

I agree that there is some connection with George but not sure what it is.  As stated before, I highly doubt he recalls when the last time he saw Caylee was and has made up that last encounter in his mind so he can survive.  This would also explain him changing from June 9th to the 16th once the Father's day video came out.  Casey openly stated she hated her father, so she could have easily scheduled her days to avoid him as she had no obligations that would create a routine for her.  I am also stunned that the objection to release the autopsy came from Conway rather than Baez.  Baez has not objected, it is his client that is being charged.  Cindy and George are not being charged yet they raise the objection.  The autopsy has absolutely nothing to do with them.  The anguish is clearly not great enough to stop them from appearing on national media to promote their own causes, as well as picture events such as drag racing  so why object?  Is there something more here that we are missing?
I don't know what we are all missing, but the change of the days events that George talked about yesterday, to me means something. I have it fixated in the back of my mind that he is going to say he killed Caylee. Of course by an accident. Don't even know why I'm thinking that, couldn't say.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1096 on: June 17, 2009, 11:01:16 AM »

Yes, Steel, I see your point. It must have taken you all day to copy and paste all the comments. Personally though what I see and what I say is pure frustration of what I believe is a Mother getting away with murdering her child and her family patting her on the back saying it's OK. Never before in history have I witnessed such contempt for other people and the Law. It's shocking and appalling what is coming from that family.

What I have witnessed here at Scared Monkeys is people from all over the world coming together to help each other and gain some knowledge of an incomprehensible event. We have bounced ideas off each other, noticed things that others may not have, done digging on our own time to find out the truth. We have prayed together, wept together and laughed together. The jokes are needed at times to come to grips with what has happened. Not everyone here has a safe family, a loving environment and people at home that will listen to them. We have done many great things here. We banded together to help Texas Eqquaseach search, fed them and prayed for them. We have emailed our campaigns to stop what we see as the Anthonys trying to exploit people in a time that our Nation is at an all time low. People donating to them don't have much either, but are willing to give. The Ants don't need that money, but some family out there is doing without to give.

I'm sorry that you see us in such a poor light, not all families are picture perfect. But what we are is compassionate, our hearts are in the right place. I for one refuse to back off so someone is not offended. If that is the case, lets all go inside our homes, shut the doors, draw the blinds and pretend that this evil does not exist. We are doing good and if our comments offend some, so be it. We are human and Caylee and others are at the heart of our house.

Bye Steel, it was nice knowing you.   
Excellent reply and I feel it sums up my feelings(at least)perfectly.
Thank you Boo

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: June 17, 2009, 11:02:54 AM »

Tevye my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.  I am sending you strength to get through everything and know that you will make it through this bumpy time.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: June 17, 2009, 11:03:36 AM »

I offer no apologies to anyone who finds my remarks harsh.
I am not as articulate as most.
I say what I think,and I mean what I say.
There were many kind remarks today.I have never been with better friends.
This place saved me and frankly Steel I couldn't care less what you think.

Back on topic.  JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE.  an angelic monkey

I just wanted to comment on this post. I feel the same way, with everything you said, but especially the part of this place saved me. I come here for many reasons, one of them is the many fine, decent people that I really appreciate. Thank-you  an angelic monkey
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1099 on: June 17, 2009, 11:03:45 AM »

Totally agree especially with the purse laying on the front seat in full view....almost like bait..yet the cell phone managed not to be in the purse....go figure.

i think the story was suppose to be that the nanny took caylee and stole her car, which would in her mind give her the out of what happened. But with all the lies that would have come to light about her job, etc. i think the outcome would have been the same, Casey sitting in jail for a murder, she DID commit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.