May 17, 2024, 05:04:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 341803 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1200 on: June 17, 2009, 01:44:48 PM »

Casually~  are the photos you are posting yours?  Either way they are wonderful.  If they do belong to you, maybe you'll want to watermark them.  I would like to make a photo album in a thread for Caylee, and I want to be sure I credit the photos.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1201 on: June 17, 2009, 01:44:57 PM »

N2WISHN  you are right what is the whole family hiding? I believe very strongly that the father of Caylee is important to this case. I believe that is part of what the Anthonys are hiding.

They are defiantly hiding things - all of them.  I am sure that is why Lee's lawyer spouted off that he may be charged back in Jan.  However I also believe that Cindy was so fixated in creating the perfect story book family and life that she was purposefully oblivious to anything that did not fit into her plan. For a control freak if you can not control it you ignore it so that it does not exist.   If you can not ignore it then you destroy it.  That is what I have seen with control freaks in our family.  Anger is their one emotion, and if anger does not work then they ignore really well.  How else can you explain a nurse not noticing her own daughter being pregnant and denying it?

I keep going back to Casey telling her parents in the one meeting that she didn't tell.  Whatever that meant.  Didn't tell what?????????  I have my suspicions
I agree, they cooked up a story and she didn't tell the truth about what happened to Caylee.  The Anthony family as a whole believe they are smarter than LE and have their story line down pat.  I don't think they are very smart at all because if you just tell the truth then you don't have to remember which lie.  With George's statement about breakfast withCaylee on tv yesterday their lies may start unraveling.  I think the family is pretty stupid all the way around. JMO of course.

I cannot get over the putting her in her carseat statement. WTH?  George George George your lies are showing

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1202 on: June 17, 2009, 01:45:23 PM »

Thanks for posting that the judge sealed the video of Casey, I figured he would, but from all the descriptions we have about the video, it's like we already saw it.

Yep...we know...I would have liked to have seen it...but all in good time!!
My concern right now is the autopsy report, I sure hope he doesn't seal that until trial.

I REALLY want to see it!
Me too, but what I really would like to know is why would Conway be butting into this issue. It should be Casey's lawyers not Conway, now why is that? That just doesn't make sense.
It might have something to do with casey appointing cindy and george guardian over Caylee's remains,funeral etc?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1203 on: June 17, 2009, 01:45:37 PM »

Thanks CC for these pics from the Memorial?  Did you go?  Are these your persona pics? 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1204 on: June 17, 2009, 01:48:40 PM »

You might be right, that she had the baby for G & C. That would explain G & C
being in the delivery room. G cutting the cord and C holding the baby first.There
would be no way my father would be in the room. Unless he was the father????
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1205 on: June 17, 2009, 01:48:53 PM »

Casually~  I can start and thread and you post them there just like you do here.  Pllleeeeeaseeee?  With a nanner on top?

I'll try, only if I can punch Fanny when she gets out of control.

Do No Evil 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1206 on: June 17, 2009, 01:52:09 PM »

Thanks for all the photos, CC.

And thanks for being brave enough to hang with the girl Monkeys.

Monkey Devil!   A little known fact....girl Monkeys wear Kryptonite panties!  Monkey Devil!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1207 on: June 17, 2009, 01:54:41 PM »

Casually~  I can start and thread and you post them there just like you do here.  Pllleeeeeaseeee?  With a nanner on top?

You wanna do what?

Uhm, I can put your pictures over in a thread for you.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1208 on: June 17, 2009, 01:56:29 PM »

being in the delivery room. G cutting the cord and C holding the baby first.There

I've offered up this explaination a couple of times, but it doesn't get much attention.  I know all of their excuses and talk about not knowing she was prego and I don't believe it for a minute.  Cindy is a nurse and many same sex women couples perform artificial insemination with donor sperm quite easily.  Makes me wonder about that possibility too.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1209 on: June 17, 2009, 01:58:53 PM »

And I can punch CC when HE gets out of control!!  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1210 on: June 17, 2009, 02:00:41 PM »

And I can punch CC when HE gets out of control!!  Monkey Devil!

Ahhhh yez.  It's so good to see our monkeys playing nicely and back to normal.  Just one big family, that's what we are.   

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1211 on: June 17, 2009, 02:01:42 PM »

Totally agree especially with the purse laying on the front seat in full view....almost like bait..yet the cell phone managed not to be in the purse....go figure.

i think the story was suppose to be that the nanny took caylee and stole her car, which would in her mind give her the out of what happened. But with all the lies that would have come to light about her job, etc. i think the outcome would have been the same, Casey sitting in jail for a murder, she DID commit

The story about nanny took Caylee and stole car then abandoned  car would have worked if the car was stolen.  There would have been foreign prints on the car and the purse and contents would also have been , used, thrown out, pawned .....just about anything to take the scent in another direction.  Car not getting stolen creates a big problem.  Plan B- new story: nanny meets at park and takes Caylee in full view.  Whether Plan A worked or plan B is remotely plausible you hit it on the nail...  SHE DID IT!  We may never know what happened however I pray there is no smoke and mirrors or loop hole that the wonder team of lawyers get her out and suntanning on the beach in a few years time.

Another thing that has always peaked my interest is the fact that the employee's at AmScot noticed the car parked in that spot around 7am the morning of the 27th. Yet when Casey called Tony about running out of gas, it was much later, closer to noon. Casey had food that Tony thought Casey had brought from home.

If the car was there the whole time, how did Casey get home and back. Obviously someone picked her up, took her home, and then brought her back if the facts that are as we know it. Who did that? The frozen popsicles were still frozen, so she didn't walk. It was a little far for that anyhow. Could it have been George? He would have normally brought gasoline with him if he thought she was out of gas. So did he know beforehand that the car was going to be left there?

IMO the cover up started long before LE was ever called. Before someone helped KC ditch the car at Amscot(and most likely even suggested it be left there for some unsuspecting thief to get more than he bargained for). It may have started when a certain someone saw the body in the trunk of the car or hidden in the backyard. The appalling anthonys lied about the certified letter from the tow yard being left on the door. The notice for certified mail left by a mailman for the US Post Office must be left in the mailbox. This is not just another little lie. This is more PROOF that the appalling anthonys were stalling for time before they had to report little Caylee missing. When they finally had to pick up the car and Simon Burch commented about the smell, they knew the game was over and they had to call LE before Burch might do it. Think about it, nobody lets a child go missing for 31 days without letting someone know. These people intentionally let as much time pass as possible because they wanted the trail to get cold and little Caylee’s body to disappear. The question “What have you done?” should be asked of the entire appalling anthony family. WHAT ARE THEY ALL HIDING?

Spot on..............
I'm sure will find out at trial and go "OMG", the whole family is history.
 Monkey Devil!

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1212 on: June 17, 2009, 02:04:25 PM »

New thread in Caylee's forum:

June 16th, 2009 Memorial Photos
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5431.0

(still under construction and needs adding to)

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1213 on: June 17, 2009, 02:06:40 PM »

I've offered up this explaination a couple of times, but it doesn't get much attention.  I know all of their excuses and talk about not knowing she was prego and I don't believe it for a minute.  Cindy is a nurse and many same sex women couples perform artificial insemination with donor sperm quite easily.  Makes me wonder about that possibility too.
This stuff creeps me out but I have to say I would not be surprised about anything in this bizarre case.  Locally, we had a couple who impregnated the man's stepdaughter with a turkey baster so the woman could have his child.  Mega-Ewwwwwws on every level.  Ya just never know....

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1214 on: June 17, 2009, 02:12:29 PM »

New thread in Caylee's forum:

June 16th, 2009 Memorial Photos
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5431.0

(still under construction and needs adding to)

This might help.  I found the links to the pictures posted on another blog.  This is the whole post.  A bit long, so delete if you see fit.

“As much as you love Caylee, please… just don’t forget the others.” - Richard Grund

Caylee loved butterflies, so it was no surprise that at the end of the memorial held on June 16 at Jay Blanchard Park, a basket holding butterflies was released to the skies along with balloons – with each balloon honoring a missing or murdered person. One of the butterflies flew right to the stand of flowers at the front of the pavilion.

In the beginning, Richard Grund said he was asked to hold the memorial on Suburban Drive but he said no, that was where something happened to Caylee and it’s not how he wants to remember her. He wants to remember her running around and swinging, just like in that park. Then, he spoke of Caylee. He mentioned those who could not attend and he read a message from Marc Klaas, father of Polly Klaas and now a child advocate who established the KlaasKids Foundation. He spoke of his son, Jesse, who loved Caylee like his own daughter, even when he found out he wasn’t her father. Most of all, he spoke of all children and how we must do everything we can to stop the innocent murders and crimes against our youth, here and around the world.

Children are born as babes in the woods. They are free from sin. How can anyone harm a child? This was his message to the few who came to listen; some who were a part of Caylee throughout her short life. They were friends, neighbors and strangers, but on this day, we were all together to remember the little angel named Caylee Marie Anthony and her presence was felt by all of us.

I’d guess there were about 40 people; not a big crowd, but a very comfortable one. Everyone was nice. One of the things I noticed was that these were ordinary people, the types you’d sit next to in church or at a casual restaurant, the ones you’d feel very comfortable with and easy to strike up a conversation with as you mill about. I had a chance to thank Richard for his dedication to Caylee and her memory. I spoke with Lois Peter and told her we had met the day Leonard Padilla was with the dive team. “As a matter of fact,” I said, “you were at the top of my first blog post about this case. You were wearing your Caylee t-shirt.”

“Back then,” she responded, “I was coming to the park every day.”

I spoke to a friend of hers who told me that her son was messed up on drugs and she had the chance to adopt his child, now four years old. She said she lives near the Anthonys and that place where she still cannot bring herself to drive by to this day. I thought about how her child will never get to meet Caylee now. She said another son went to school with Casey and no one would have believed this.

When the basket of butterflies was opened, only one flew out, the one that went to the flowers and stayed even when everyone was invited to take a rose. In the end, I took a carnation I will preserve in a book with a note explaining where it came from. Dakota Skii wondered why the other butterflies were staying still. Were they dead? she wondered? No, I responded. They were a little shocked and dormant. That’s their way of defending themselves and it was calming to her, reassured that the frail and beautiful creatures were safe from harm.

In the end, I was reassured, too, because everyone there was no different from anyone else. These were people who were moved by Caylee and it was a love fest of sorts. Everyone gathered to pay homage to her and to greet each other with open arms. It was not the largest crowd, but every heart was huge and I could feel it.

The memorial was organized by In Memory of Caylee Marie Anthony.

The following photographs were taken by me. I shot 72 pictures and selected many to show you. I hope each one tells a little story about what it was like and how comforting each person in attendance was. If you have any questions, please ask me. Each picture can be enlarged by clicking on it. It will open in a new page. Click it again. Thank you for taking the time to read this and take a look.

The images are in descending order – the way I took them.

marinadedave.wordpress.com/.../
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 03:55:09 PM by klaasend » Logged

Do No Evil 
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1215 on: June 17, 2009, 02:13:46 PM »

I read the motion restricting the showing of the jailhouse video tape and Judge Strickland mentions that the video could be shown post trial.  So I guess this means it won't be released during the trial, because of possible jury pool taint.  Bah.  I'd rather have the autopsy results anyway.  Let's hope that he'll okay that request.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1216 on: June 17, 2009, 02:14:38 PM »

IMO the cover up started long before LE was ever called. Before someone helped KC ditch the car at Amscot(and most likely even suggested it be left there for some unsuspecting thief to get more than he bargained for). It may have started when a certain someone saw the body in the trunk of the car or hidden in the backyard. The appalling anthonys lied about the certified letter from the tow yard being left on the door. The notice for certified mail left by a mailman for the US Post Office must be left in the mailbox. This is not just another little lie. This is more PROOF that the appalling anthonys were stalling for time before they had to report little Caylee missing. When they finally had to pick up the car and Simon Burch commented about the smell, they knew the game was over and they had to call LE before Burch might do it. Think about it, nobody lets a child go missing for 31 days without letting someone know. These people intentionally let as much time pass as possible because they wanted the trail to get cold and little Caylee’s body to disappear. The question “What have you done?” should be asked of the entire appalling anthony family. WHAT ARE THEY ALL HIDING?

Add to that the text message to Casey from Cindy after they picked the car up at Johnson's....."Major Problem"

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1217 on: June 17, 2009, 02:15:04 PM »

This possibility would not surprise me, doesn't necessarily sit well with me, but would not surprise me.
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1218 on: June 17, 2009, 02:15:16 PM »

Another part of this that I can't understand is the "Uncle Rick's Wedding" episode..you know, the one where KC is obviously pregnant, but her RN Mom denies, denies, denies.  If the Ants were embarrassed by her "condition", why didn't they leave her at home?  I'm not a mom, so I don't know how to think on this.  What do you all think?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1219 on: June 17, 2009, 02:17:22 PM »

Add to that the text message to Casey from Cindy after they picked the car up at Johnson's....."Major Problem"
That is another eye opener for sure, major problem, I'd say there was.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.