May 17, 2024, 03:15:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 341794 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1800 on: June 18, 2009, 01:41:55 PM »

K. Belich just e-mailed and said she HAD been on vacation.
Thanks, where did she go 

Trimm, I cant help but notice your choices in music...thumbs up!

Thank you.,Cappy.
It's therapy for me.We're probably gonna need more music. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1801 on: June 18, 2009, 01:42:30 PM »

Hearing to determine release of autopsy report in Casey Anthony case
Casey Anthony's parents don't want the public record released to the media.
Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
11:06 AM EDT, June 18, 2009
Casey Anthony’s parents are fighting the release of their granddaughter’s autopsy report. A hearing is set Friday to address the issue in court.

Anthony’s parents, George and Cindy Anthony, don’t want the report, which is public record, released to the media. In a request to the judge, Anthony’s attorney, Brad Conway, wrote that the release would “cause great anguish to the Anthony family” as they continue to struggle with the loss of their only granddaughter.

Casey Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee Marie. An Orange County meter reader found the remains of the 2-year-old in woods less than a mile from her family home on Dec.11. Authorities say Caylee was murdered but the cause of death could not be determined.

The Anthony family don’t want to have to endure “endless comment and speculation in the media and public forums” about how their Caylee died.

The Orlando Sentinel is requesting the report and plan to have an attorney at the hearing.
Casey Anthony will not be there.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-autopsy-hearing-061809,0,2913411.story

Based on what excuse would it be that Casey is not required to be in open court considering Judge Strickland's previous order that she appear for all her pretrial hearings?   Hmmmm

Because it is her parents that wanted this?

Obviously, but it has everything to do with the crime she is accused of & part of her pending murder trial.   In essence, regardless who filed the motion it is considered a pretrial motion.   Its interesting because the Anthonys are claiming they had custody when in fact that is not entirely true because it was a limited custody & they went against what Casey requested in order to even have obtained that limited custody, they were never custodial grandparents prior to Caylee's murder.  Wow, wouldn't that be interesting to see how those facts play out between Casey & her parents!  They are looking to be the exception of standard procedure, millions of victims families have had to endure the cold hard facts of autopsy reports, and yes some where the defendant was facing the death penalty.   I personally do not see where they have standing, not even as "grieving grandparents."  And not for one blessed minute do I believe "Conman" that the Anthonys have not read every word contained in Dr. G's report via the defense having it.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1802 on: June 18, 2009, 01:44:08 PM »

Now Conway doesn't want the report made public, because he wants the medical examiner to explain it. I don't need the medical examiner to explain it Brad, what a bunch of bull. 

That's right.We can read.
And I figure the parts I don't understand, someone here will explain, so the bases are covered Brad.

That's right.If I don't know I'll find someone who does.Been there and done that.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1803 on: June 18, 2009, 01:44:12 PM »

Exactly, Jesse! I really do think it's a chess game we're watching and both sides aren't 100% comfortable, IMO. The Death Penalty upped the ante.

The prosecution has a really strong case. IMO one of the weaker links is proving that Caylee was deliberatly, with forethought, murdered by Casey. They have no forensics showing the way she died, and I wish they did. They do have Casey's computer searches that lend themselves toward premeditation, but the actually circumstances surrounding Caylee's death are still unknown. The prosecution will have to rely on a jury's common sense and circumstancial evidence  on this point. That could be a sticking point for an individual juror knowing Casey's life depended on that. . On the other hand, the defense will get a lot of fame from a big trial, but they've got to know they could very well be sending Casey to her death since the prosecution put it back on the table. Jail is one thing, but death is another.

It's a game of chicken, IMO.
for some reason i dont think she will get death but she will certainly get life without parole, and they did say that a death jury is much more conservative and dont look well on mothers who kill their children. They still have trash bags that relate back to the A.s house...why would you have trash bags, i can understand the defense saying well if caylee had a book it was normal for her to have that, but duct tape, a heart sticker in a trash bag and laundy bag from the house, thats a little hard to defend.

You're right! It is hard to defend! But I'm thinking it still doesn't explain how Caylee died, only connects Casey to disposing the body.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1804 on: June 18, 2009, 01:45:40 PM »

I am reading the motion that Conway filed http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19727604/detail.html

7. The commentary and speculation about the coroner's findings is so broad that the Anthony family cannot avoid hearing about it despite their effort to do so

I am envisioning a snippet from Cuckoo's nest here where they are both strapped to chairs in front of their TV and the internet every night , eyes held open with mechanical devices, so they can not avoid it to make this statement true.  HOW ABOUT NOT TURNING ON THE TV OR READING SAD BLOGGERS?  It is called freedom of choice.

8. The speculation about the cause of death and condition of Caylee's remains has caused great difficulty for the Anthony's in their grieving

Well if the autopsy report were released that would end the speculation don't ya think?  Or how about asking your daughter what happened - REALLY happened?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1805 on: June 18, 2009, 01:46:37 PM »

Ahh,I think the prosecution should offer up the death penalty as a plea....good thought CBB.They could offer it and tell the defense it's a one time deal....take it now or lose it and lose your skanky client to death.
Bet that would wake the defense up real quick

but if they were to take the plea deal then ALL those money hungry lawyers would miss out on 8 months of trial money, so i dont think they would take a plea deal
I don't see the defense counting on getting actual monies anyway.....they just want the fame and exposure to try and gain monies.I really can't see the prosecution going along with a loooooooong wait(to benefit the defense)before they offer a deal but who knows....apparently things move as slow as mollasses in Florida  

Way, way back at the very beginning of this case, the last week of July, Baez went to the State and requested a plea for his client.  This was prior to any murder charges..the child endangerment stuff.  Anywho..that remained on the table for a specified timeframe.  Then Baez requested the plea agreement timeframe be extended.  It was...Casey never accepted the deal..and things went from bad to worse.

I bring this up because I believe that if Casey pleads out it would not be until the 11 th hour right before trial.  I also think that the defense has enough silly motions up their sleeves to extend the trial date from this Fall to next Spring. 

Now maybe next Spring we'll see a request from the defense to put a plea agreement on the table.  However I think the State will probably make the deal LWOP.  And that is the point at which I am stumped as to rather she will accept the plea ..because she may figure even if she loses the trial ..she still will end up with LWOP.  I think the state has too much evidence to give her a 30 year deal with time served.

I also truly believe her family acts like they are trying to save her..but in the end they do not want Casey out on parole ever in their lifetime.....$50 a month to her food/luxury account is what they are planning for...not a return to the happy home.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1806 on: June 18, 2009, 01:48:39 PM »

That electric chair pic is frightening, I can see why people think it is cruel and unusual punishment. I think the injection in the arm is a lot better of an idea. Do any states still use the chair? 

http://www.commondreams.org/archive/2008/03/11/7616

~ Peter Frampton
texanne
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1807 on: June 18, 2009, 01:48:52 PM »

Also consider maybe the reason they were doing all the yard work,(in the back yard) digging and moving things is because they had "LOST" the body. Wouldn't it be ironic that KC moved it just to spite them?

Yes, I agree.  All this "yard work" taking place soon after Caylee has me thinking they were definitely up to something.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1808 on: June 18, 2009, 01:49:26 PM »

im sure the Badens have already started writing their Casey book

Well yeah! They are out peddling their book "Skeleton Justice" right now. (How appropriate!) After they get finished their book tour, they'll have to get hopping on the Casey book. Got to make some more "blood" money.....Life is good. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1809 on: June 18, 2009, 01:49:34 PM »

I'm just wondering, tomorrow at the motion hearing, do you think George and Cindy will have to take the stand, to explain why they don't want the report released? Or will it be Conway and media lawyers? Since it will be 8:00am here when this happens, I'm curious if I'm going to have to put a little Baileys in my coffee. I don't think I can take those two so early in the morning. Oh the dramatics will be at its finest tomorrow. 

Conman will present their argument, Cindy & George will have their poor pitiful victim faces on.  Cindy will bury her head in her hands, shaking her head, grasping her spiked water bottle while glaring in contempt when opposing argument is made.   George will keep his head down & do that whimpy sigh he does while asking Cindy to examine the snot in his tissue to see if he's been visibly pitiful enough.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1810 on: June 18, 2009, 01:50:18 PM »

I am reading the motion that Conway filed http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19727604/detail.html

7. The commentary and speculation about the coroner's findings is so broad that the Anthony family cannot avoid hearing about it despite their effort to do so

I am envisioning a snippet from Cuckoo's nest here where they are both strapped to chairs in front of their TV and the internet every night , eyes held open with mechanical devices, so they can not avoid it to make this statement true.  HOW ABOUT NOT TURNING ON THE TV OR READING SAD BLOGGERS?  It is called freedom of choice.

8. The speculation about the cause of death and condition of Caylee's remains has caused great difficulty for the Anthony's in their grieving

Well if the autopsy report were released that would end the speculation don't ya think?  Or how about asking your daughter what happened - REALLY happened?

9. (By me)  And the release of the autopsy report would put a serious crimp in the ants future appearances on national TV!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1811 on: June 18, 2009, 01:50:43 PM »

That electric chair pic is frightening, I can see why people think it is cruel and unusual punishment. I think the injection in the arm is a lot better of an idea. Do any states still use the chair? 

Wow, thanks.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1812 on: June 18, 2009, 01:51:18 PM »

Yes, Florida is one of them where it is a choice.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1813 on: June 18, 2009, 01:52:10 PM »

Also consider maybe the reason they were doing all the yard work,(in the back yard) digging and moving things is because they had "LOST" the body. Wouldn't it be ironic that KC moved it just to spite them?

Yes, I agree.  All this "yard work" taking place soon after Caylee has me thinking they were definitely up to something.
I agree also, who does all that yard work under these circumstances, that would be one of the last things on my mind.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1814 on: June 18, 2009, 01:53:19 PM »

I'm just wondering, tomorrow at the motion hearing, do you think George and Cindy will have to take the stand, to explain why they don't want the report released? Or will it be Conway and media lawyers? Since it will be 8:00am here when this happens, I'm curious if I'm going to have to put a little Baileys in my coffee. I don't think I can take those two so early in the morning. Oh the dramatics will be at its finest tomorrow. 

Conman will present their argument, Cindy & George will have their poor pitiful victim faces on.  Cindy will bury her head in her hands, shaking her head, grasping her spiked water bottle while glaring in contempt when opposing argument is made.   George will keep his head down & do that whimpy sigh he does while asking Cindy to examine the snot in his tissue to see if he's been visibly pitiful enough.
Thanks, I will still put some Baileys in my coffee, I just don't know how many more of these performances I can take.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1815 on: June 18, 2009, 01:55:47 PM »

Thanks, I will still put some Baileys in my coffee, I just don't know how many more of these performances I can take.

I hear that NoRose!  Hang on tight, its gonna be a bumpy ride...huggs in advance!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1816 on: June 18, 2009, 01:55:56 PM »

I don't think it is cruel and unusual at all. Think Caylee...lying in a swamp....duct tape around mouth with heart sticker....wrapped in a Winnie the Poo blankie.....inside a plastic garbage bag....inside another garbage bag...inside a laundry hamper...thrown here:

And left here for six months. And no telling what horrors happen to Caylee befor this.   

Nope! Not cruel and unusual punishment to me! 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1817 on: June 18, 2009, 01:56:13 PM »

I won't be able to watch it unless they get my outside line fixed.So you have to stay semi sober and tell me what is going on.  (By the way my new phone rep. is very nice.     He gets the forum thing.)

~ Peter Frampton
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1818 on: June 18, 2009, 01:57:39 PM »

What is cruel is when a murderer can torture and kill someone...the victim has no choice in the manner and time of their death...

The murderer makes her choice about how she will die when she decides to kill her daughter.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1819 on: June 18, 2009, 01:58:23 PM »

I agree also, who does all that yard work under these circumstances, that would be one of the last things on my mind.

Exactly.

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.