May 17, 2024, 02:39:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 341790 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: June 18, 2009, 01:59:18 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19789313/detail.html     I thought the reason the Anthonys didn't want the autopsy report released was because of great anguish, seems that has now changed into another reason. They can't keep anything straight.
You know, It just dawned on me that Strickland stayed that release even though the POA he references was not attatched as an Exhibit, wth?
B
Could you explain what you mean, I'm confused, thanks.

Sure, Im doing a piece on it as we speak, but simply, Conway filed a motion without the required exhibit to match his claim. In essence he stated the A's have a POA, but did not submit a copy. Ito, I mean Strickland granted a stay of a public document on the Anthonys word. They have no standing, and his motion submission should have been tossed out on that alone, imo, and well, no proof of your assertion or cited caselaw and Im really beginning to wonder if maybe I should just head down there and motion for a summary judgement against Casey ; I would say based on how he is running his court room I have a shot at getting it.
B  
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1821 on: June 18, 2009, 02:00:29 PM »

I'm just wondering, tomorrow at the motion hearing, do you think George and Cindy will have to take the stand, to explain why they don't want the report released? Or will it be Conway and media lawyers? Since it will be 8:00am here when this happens, I'm curious if I'm going to have to put a little Baileys in my coffee. I don't think I can take those two so early in the morning. Oh the dramatics will be at its finest tomorrow. 

I won't be able to watch it unless they get my outside line fixed.So you have to stay semi sober and tell me what is going on.  (By the way my new phone rep. is very nice.     He gets the forum thing.)
Oh my, you have a lot more patience than I have, I sure hope it is fixed today. I will stay semi sober       Fanny, I really don't care what they do to a lot of criminals, it's just that pictured reminded me of something from an old movie, and it was scary. The hood over the head, and the strapping down is just creepy.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1822 on: June 18, 2009, 02:00:41 PM »

I am reading the motion that Conway filed http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19727604/detail.html

7. The commentary and speculation about the coroner's findings is so broad that the Anthony family cannot avoid hearing about it despite their effort to do so

I am envisioning a snippet from Cuckoo's nest here where they are both strapped to chairs in front of their TV and the internet every night , eyes held open with mechanical devices, so they can not avoid it to make this statement true.  HOW ABOUT NOT TURNING ON THE TV OR READING SAD BLOGGERS?  It is called freedom of choice.

8. The speculation about the cause of death and condition of Caylee's remains has caused great difficulty for the Anthony's in their grieving

Well if the autopsy report were released that would end the speculation don't ya think?  Or how about asking your daughter what happened - REALLY happened?

9. (By me)  And the release of the autopsy report would put a serious crimp in the ants future appearances on national TV!

You would think so,but wea re talking about the Anthonys. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1823 on: June 18, 2009, 02:01:41 PM »

That electric chair pic is frightening, I can see why people think it is cruel and unusual punishment. I think the injection in the arm is a lot better of an idea. Do any states still use the chair? 

What is cruel is when a murderer can torture and kill someone...the victim has no choice in the manner and time of their death...

The murderer makes her choice about how she will die when she decides to kill her daughter.

I am not against the death penalty, that picture is just plain creepy.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: June 18, 2009, 02:03:25 PM »

That electric chair pic is frightening, I can see why people think it is cruel and unusual punishment. I think the injection in the arm is a lot better of an idea. Do any states still use the chair? 

What is cruel is when a murderer can torture and kill someone...the victim has no choice in the manner and time of their death...

The murderer makes her choice about how she will die when she decides to kill her daughter.

That's right.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: June 18, 2009, 02:03:53 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19789313/detail.html     I thought the reason the Anthonys didn't want the autopsy report released was because of great anguish, seems that has now changed into another reason. They can't keep anything straight.
You know, It just dawned on me that Strickland stayed that release even though the POA he references was not attatched as an Exhibit, wth?
B

Sure, Im doing a piece on it as we speak, but simply, Conway filed a motion without the required exhibit to match his claim. In essence he stated the A's have a POA, but did not submit a copy. Ito, I mean Strickland granted a stay of a public document on the Anthonys word. They have no standing, and his motion submission should have been tossed out on that alone, imo, and well, no proof of your assertion or cited caselaw and Im really beginning to wonder if maybe I should just head down there and motion for a summary judgement against Casey ; I would say based on how he is running his court room I have a shot at getting it.
B  
Thanks, and am looking forward to your next article. Let's hope he doesn't turn into Ito 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1826 on: June 18, 2009, 02:04:55 PM »

Also consider maybe the reason they were doing all the yard work,(in the back yard) digging and moving things is because they had "LOST" the body. Wouldn't it be ironic that KC moved it just to spite them?

Yes, I agree.  All this "yard work" taking place soon after Caylee has me thinking they were definitely up to something.

There was a picture that was posted here Tuesday on Caylee's memorial day that showed Caylee outside the back sun porch door. She was standing there looking at the sky and she was standing in grass.  She looked much younger, maybe about 18 mos. When Greta did her interview and went outside, Spindy pointed out where they had just laid some new pavers, and the whole area where Caylee was standing was covered in pavers, right around to the pool side. Spindy was saying that they had laid the pavers that July 4 weekend. IIRC

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1827 on: June 18, 2009, 02:06:27 PM »

Nut gets her point across.Try and Fry.
Do not pass go,no more snacks,radios or reading law books.Bye-Bye. 

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1828 on: June 18, 2009, 02:08:26 PM »

I'm just wondering, tomorrow at the motion hearing, do you think George and Cindy will have to take the stand, to explain why they don't want the report released? Or will it be Conway and media lawyers? Since it will be 8:00am here when this happens, I'm curious if I'm going to have to put a little Baileys in my coffee. I don't think I can take those two so early in the morning. Oh the dramatics will be at its finest tomorrow. 

I won't be able to watch it unless they get my outside line fixed.So you have to stay semi sober and tell me what is going on.  (By the way my new phone rep. is very nice.     He gets the forum thing.)

Does he speak English, or have you moved up to the representative in India yet? 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: June 18, 2009, 02:10:59 PM »

Personally I wish Skanky had that picture hanging on the wall of her cell, but that's just me. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: June 18, 2009, 02:11:47 PM »

Personally I wish Skanky had that picture hanging on the wall of her cell, but that's just me. 

Poster size...in living color.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1831 on: June 18, 2009, 02:15:06 PM »

Also consider maybe the reason they were doing all the yard work,(in the back yard) digging and moving things is because they had "LOST" the body. Wouldn't it be ironic that KC moved it just to spite them?

Yes, I agree.  All this "yard work" taking place soon after Caylee has me thinking they were definitely up to something.

There was a picture that was posted here Tuesday on Caylee's memorial day that showed Caylee outside the back sun porch door. She was standing there looking at the sky and she was standing in grass.  She looked much younger, maybe about 18 mos. When Greta did her interview and went outside, Spindy pointed out where they had just laid some new pavers, and the whole area where Caylee was standing was covered in pavers, right around to the pool side. Spindy was saying that they had laid the pavers that July 4 weekend. IIRC

I remember that picture.  It was just beautiful & heartbreaking to think of what happened.  I hope someone will post it again.

Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: June 18, 2009, 02:19:22 PM »

You're right! It is hard to defend! But I'm thinking it still doesn't explain how Caylee died, only connects Casey to disposing the body.

we never hear anything about the decomp hair that they found. wonder if they ever found any traces of chloroform...i wonder if the fact that the med examiner can say cause of death homicide, that may be all they need. and i also wonder what other evidence is yet to be brought out at trial.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: June 18, 2009, 02:19:49 PM »

B

B  

Maybe Conman didnt attach it because he knows it is limited to for the "burial" (actually non-consented cremation) only.  As far as Strickland granting the stay without the Power of Attorney attached or case law supporting their assertion, I agree, the motion should have been thrown out due to lack of proof provided but when I will be totally stunned is if it is not asked for as proof tomorrow in open court. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1834 on: June 18, 2009, 02:20:20 PM »

Does he speak English, or have you moved up to the representative in India yet? 

Bama boy. 
I'm glad they are having the hearing tomorrow. 

~ Peter Frampton
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: June 18, 2009, 02:20:38 PM »

yes there would be no reason for Cindy to call Casey at 749a if she had just heard them sleeping...george said many times he didnt see Caylee until 1p...which is a lie because the night before Cindy choked Casey so there is no way she would have stayed in that house after that. Casey left and took Caylee with her and more than likely Cindy told her they were going to take custody of Caylee so as Casey put it, she is a spiteful biatch so she took the one thing away from Cindy that she knew Cindy wanted, and that was Caylee

If that fight happened like Leonard said it did I believe your right.No way would she have stayed there.

Think about it, put yourself in the place of someone being choked.  You would take yourself and anyone you loved out of the way of that danger.

Now I have another thought, the reason Cindy reacted with that quiet "no" when asked about abuse is--Cindy is the abuser and right then and there she showed the guilt she had been feeling over the whole scenario.  Cindy started the string of abuse that occurred that night.  Without her first physical abusive act that night, her Granddaughter probably would still be alive.

....Cindy is the abuser ???  by jove, I think you got it!
Possibility that Cindy had abused CASEY physically for years?  I kinda think so...   

Cutting off someone's air and physically attacking them is abuse.  Cindy knows not to leave marks.  She is the most controlling, verbally, and emotionally abusive person I have ever witnessed in the media.  If she was that way in public, imagine what she was like in private.  .She has been called out over and over in the media for exactly what she does, can she stop it?   No, it is so much a part of her that she cannot stop herself.  Very scary. 

I also feel sorry for the child that was Casey, however, there is a certain point where you have to put on your big girl panties (NOT take them off) and get out of jail (what else can you call that household, even prisoners have more rights).  Don't wait for the next train, plane, or car, get your butt in gear and get a real life, not one that takes place in your head.  Why stay somewhere you can't be yourself?

Casey jumped into her make-believe world to avoid her real-life world.  She was under constant pressure living in the crazy world.  She escaped in fantasy and (wo)mens' arms. 

She was always controlled at home and never learned to control herself.  Now she is under the control of Bozomoman (Bozo motion man) who is currently trying to filter the evidence in this case.  He does crazy things himself, including saying things about LE and the prosecution, and putting on a show that pokes fun at everyone, even the judge.

I am a woman.  If Baez was the first woman lawyer in a major case, I would pay for a sex change.  I cannot imagine why any community would want to hold him up as a representation of their nationality, race, or sex.  If I was part of his proclaimed community, I would be doing a background check just to find a renegade branch in his family tree.

MOO RO

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1836 on: June 18, 2009, 02:22:26 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19789313/detail.html
<snipped>

The Anthonys say they fear the results will be exploited and their lawyer wants to hold off on the public release until a medical examiner can explain the results.

exploited
One entry found.

Main Entry: 2ex·ploit   
Pronunciation: \ik-ˈsplȯit, ˈek-ˌ\
Function: transitive verb
Date: 1838
1 : to make productive use of : utilize <exploiting your talents> <exploit your opponent's weakness>
2 : to make use of meanly or unfairly for one's own advantage <exploiting migrant farm workers>
— ex·ploit·abil·i·ty  \ik-ˌsploi-tə-ˈbi-lə-tē\ noun
— ex·ploit·able  \-ˈsplȯi-tə-bəl\ adjective
— ex·ploit·er noun

Who does Conway want a ME to explain the results to?  This can be read as Conway wants to do the media tour first so that they have their side out there, or that Conway wants G&C to understand before they read the sad bloggers comments?  This is just mindboggling.  I also never considered evidence to be considered exploiting (exploitive).  Think I may take up drinking before tomorrow as well. Just bottled another 62 bottles of wine so will share if anyone else wants their head to stop hurting as well.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: June 18, 2009, 02:22:45 PM »

http://ww2.doh.state.fl.us/IRM00PRAES/PRASINDI.ASP?LicId=94605&ProfNBR=1701        Cindy's nursing license is good for awhile, 2011, when the foundation collapses, perhaps she can go back to nursing 

Maybe Nurse of death row?(I know...bad monkey)
That would be about it, I don't see to many clinics or hospitals jumping at the chance to put Cindy on their staff.

Nurse Mildred Ratched is the main antagonist from Ken Kesey's 1962 novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, as well as the 1975 film.

A cold, sadistic and passive-aggressive tyrant, Nurse Ratched has become the stereotype of the nurse as battle axe. She has also become a popular metaphor for the corrupting influence of power and authority in bureaucracies such as the mental institution in which the novel is set.

Interestingly Cindy admits (well,boasts) that she gave Tim Miller medicine for his back - that is practising medicine without a license.... she could be reprimanded by the State Board of Nursing for that- at the very least..

That is assuming it was a prescription medication (esp in someone else's name) versus an over-the-counter remedy.

I think as long as you are licensed, you are speaking as a professional and are liable no matter what medication you treat someone with.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Jesse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1838 on: June 18, 2009, 02:23:11 PM »

Conman will present their argument, Cindy & George will have their poor pitiful victim faces on.  Cindy will bury her head in her hands, shaking her head, grasping her spiked water bottle while glaring in contempt when opposing argument is made.   George will keep his head down & do that whimpy sigh he does while asking Cindy to examine the snot in his tissue to see if he's been visibly pitiful enough.
OMG that was so funny....when they did that. dont forget George always looks up as if he is looking for something on the ceiling
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1839 on: June 18, 2009, 02:23:12 PM »

Oh my, you have a lot more patience than I have, I sure hope it is fixed today. I will stay semi sober       Fanny, I really don't care what they do to a lot of criminals, it's just that pictured reminded me of something from an old movie, and it was scary. The hood over the head, and the strapping down is just creepy.

Capitol punishment is supposed to be a deterrent. Maybe they should post that picture in buses, subways, billboards, and on public service announcements. Perhaps it would be a deterrent for some people and creep them out.....A death sentence is not supposed to be pretty. I always thought that the murderer ought to have the same thing done to them as they did to their victim. I am sure that a lot of victims relatives would ablige them. I really don't care what happens to Casey. Nothing could really be bad enough. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.