May 17, 2024, 03:22:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #137 6/15/09 - 6/18/09  (Read 341795 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #380 on: June 16, 2009, 12:33:40 PM »

Eventually the Anthonys will get a hard slap of reality, and I hope it hits them so fast and furious it knocks them off their feet, and they can't get back up.

I'm having a hard time with them right now.Don't understand them at all.   

OOOH, OOOH, OOOOH!!! Can I PLEASE be the one to deliver that SLAP of reality???? It doesn't have to be reality! I'll be thrilled to deliver a slap of anything!   

WHAP!!         
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #381 on: June 16, 2009, 12:35:09 PM »

Eventually the Anthonys will get a hard slap of reality, and I hope it hits them so fast and furious it knocks them off their feet, and they can't get back up.

OOOH, OOOH, OOOOH!!! Can I PLEASE be the one to deliver that SLAP of reality???? It doesn't have to be reality! I'll be thrilled to deliver a slap of anything!   

WHAP!!         
Go for it, I would love to see that witch get a good slap.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #382 on: June 16, 2009, 12:38:08 PM »

I would love to be a fly on the wall of KC's cell today.  I would love to observe her every move.

It would be a protective eyewear zone. The buttons on that tortured shirt of hers could easily become projectile missiles.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: June 16, 2009, 12:39:18 PM »

WHAP!!         
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #384 on: June 16, 2009, 12:39:49 PM »

Does anyone know if the memorial will be on a link anywhere?  If so could someone post the link?  I will check be back on later but not sure when.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: June 16, 2009, 12:41:48 PM »

WHAP!!         

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: June 16, 2009, 12:41:50 PM »

Me, too.  I'm still reeling from the interview.  How does Cindy reconcile her chastising the Cummings family's refusal of their "help" as a mistake, when she was so adamant about not accepting Tim Miller and Equsearch efforts?  I guess the truth is whatever and whenever Cindy Anthony says it is, right?  I am just so annoyed.  I wanted to be able to reflect and pray about Caylee's life today with some sense of calmness, but the Anthonys Effect is overpowering.  It's like a disease, the Anthonys Effect, destroying everything it touches.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #387 on: June 16, 2009, 12:41:52 PM »

Does anyone know if the memorial will be on a link anywhere?  If so could someone post the link?  I will check be back on later but not sure when.

I don't have the link, but if you're here before it starts, it will be posted!   

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: June 16, 2009, 12:44:07 PM »

Someone said that fox is carrying it.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: June 16, 2009, 12:45:44 PM »

TupeloHoney, that was a moving and touching video.   an angelic monkey

I have to admit that I really did not sleep last night. I tried, but things kept going around in my head. So I got back up and me and Miss Kitty went in the silent and dark living room. I lit Caylee's pink candle and we sat there together and I prayed. Miss Kitty is not much of a lap cat. She likes to sleep next to me in bed with my hand somewhere on her body. But last night, she crawled into my lap and stayed with me till the sun started to come up. We finally went to bed then and I got some sleep.

I didn't want Caylee's spirit on the anniversary of her murder to be alone. I feel in my heart that Caylee died in the dark on the night/morning of June 15/16. To me, that was my Memorial to Caylee. I will watch the Memorial this afternoon, and be here with all the Sacred Monkeys. I hope that it really turns out beautifully, and that we get to see our balloons float off in the sky. I pray it goes off without a hitch. Caylee is now in heaven, I know that. I know that in my head, but my heart is still aching.   an angelic monkey

Me too Fanny.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #390 on: June 16, 2009, 12:46:08 PM »

http://fieldnotes.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2009/06/16/1966357.aspx

By Kerry Sanders, NBC News Correspondent
 Orlando, Fla. – Orange County detectives believe 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was murdered one year ago.

It took about a month before her mother, then 22-year-old Casey Anthony, revealed Caylee was missing.

Cindy Anthony, Casey’s mother, dialed 9-1-1 and within hours, the saga began to unfold in dramatic, and at times, tabloid fashion.

VIDEO: Caylee Anthony's disappearance, one year later 

From the deepest recesses of my memory, I can’t remember a human drama story that’s quite like this one.

The closest is the story of Elian Gonzalez.

I covered those developments from the moment the young Cuban boy was found on a raft in the Florida Straits, to the day he was forcibly taken by federal authorities from his Miami home, and finally to Elian’s eventual return to his father in Cuba.

Still, this murder investigation is different. Sensational, yes, but it’s always sad.

It’s important to remember, and it’s always on my mind: a little girl is dead.

Still, there are bizarre developments. Some you may have heard; others never went reported.

Here they are, in no particular order:

*There was the psychic who contacted NBC News to say she thought she knew where Caylee’s remains were.

She even sent us a video via the Internet pointing out the location.

It wasn’t news. Another crazy caller we figured.

Guess what?

We looked at the tape again after Caylee’s remains were discovered. Eerily, Caylee was found less than 200 yards from where the psychic sensed the 2-year-old’s presence.

Janet Stone/NBC News
When Caylee Anthony disappeared, there was a crush of media at the Anthony family home. Sometimes it became overwhelming for the Anthony family and their neighbors.   

*A private investigator claimed he had footage proving Caylee’s body was moved into the woods where it was found months after her death. In a hushed conversation, he offered to sell it to us. I, of course wanted to see it first. That’s when he said he’d recorded over it. The tape now had pictures of his son in parade.

What then did he think we could do with the tape?

"I hear there’s a way to get the previously shot video that’s under the parade," he said.

Ha! Well, maybe Chloe O’Brian can do that for Jack Bauer on the TV show "24," but in the real world it just ain’t possible.

*Another private investigator said he was told Caylee’s remains would be found by locating a marker. He said his sources told him there were pavers piled up in the yard nearby Casey’s home. Those pavers would signal the location of Caylee’s body.

With camera crew in tow, the PI revealed the mysterious pavers. In the end, they were left-over materials from a construction job. Hardly a marker.

*The first word that a piece of duct tape was over Caylee’s mouth came from a neighbor who overheard a two-way radio conversation. Law enforcement sources confirmed it was true, so I reported the details. But had someone kept that detail off a two-way radio, it might have not been known publicly for weeks, or longer.

*Casey Anthony found her defense attorney Jose Baez in jail. Another inmate gave Casey a tip: Baez is a legal eagle, the expert she needed.

One phone call later, Baez took on the biggest case of his career.

Janet Stone/ NBC News
When Caylee Anthony disappeared, there was a crush of media at the Anthony family home. Sometimes it became overwhelming for the Anthony family and their neighbors.   

*A one-time spokesman for Baez operated in secret. Yes, a public relations expert who was never seen and we never met.

It’s odd, but the spokesman known as "Todd Black" was not a real person. He was really Gil Cabot. The enigmatic Mr. Black (Cabot) was always in the shadows. He would not use email. He would only fax, and the number on his fax machine was gibberish. When he called you, his phone number was blocked on caller ID. He never answered his own phone. He had a voicemail box right up until the day attorney Baez fired him.

*Roy Kronk, the meter-reader, who repeatedly told deputies he thought there was something odd in the woods where Caylee’s body was eventually found, offered to sell a picture of a dead snake.

"A snake?"

Yes. A snake!

It was supposedly a snap shot of a snake they’d found when Kronk and others, including a deputy, entered the woods to follow up on Kronk’s suspicion that there was something important to the case in the woods.

Why would anyone want that snapshot?

It’s unclear, but he found a media buyer who allegedly coughed up several thousand dollars for the picture.

*A make-shift memorial to Caylee was established just 50 or so yards from where her body was discovered.

Photos. Teddy bears. Poems.

As it grew, it began to weather in the sun and the rain.

Yet more teddy bears were dropped off.

Soon, a news producer inserted himself in the question: What to do with the memorial?

He decided, after talking to Caylee’s relatives, the toys should be donated to a homeless shelter.

It didn’t take long, in fact it may have been just minutes, before the news producer found himself being verbally attacked. Who was he to decide this?

This memorial is for Caylee!

Cameras rolled, and that producer was no longer the *******, he was the story.

He eventually backed off, but not before learning a tough lesson: His role was to report, not participate.

* In the early days of coverage, reporters and camera crews surrounded the Anthony home 24-hours-a-day. Sometimes there was no way for a cameraman to escape to do what everyone has to do. At least one enterprising neighbor figured that was opportunity. He charged for the use of his bathroom.

* Some of the Anthony neighbors were not happy about the circus-like atmosphere: camera crews, trucks and chaos in their neighborhood. I’m pretty sure if it were my neighborhood I wouldn’t be happy with the crowd either.

One news producer made a peace offering to neighbors: gift cards to the movies and a restaurant. Soon other producers were making similar offers and the simmering anger harbored by neighbors seemed to lift.

One Anthony neighbor was not happy with the media crowd. It’s understandable. His yard was trampled. His grass began to die. He began to patrol his lawn, right up to the public right-of-way, a sidewalk. If anything was on his yard, he’d yell. I was scolded for having half of my foot on the sidewalk and half on the grass.

I moved.

Another TV network decided to just pay for the right to stand on his lawn.

Last I saw, some of that money must have been used for sod because the downtrodden lawn looks full and green.

* With no way to leave positions outside the Anthony house, as news could break any moment, one enterprising Orlando caterer made a kind gesture. She brought her tasty treats to the news crews and fed them for a day.

The meal was fabulous. It was an odd juxtaposition: a missing child, likely murdered, and fine food including sweet walnuts.

* Leonard Padilla, the black-cowboy hat wearing, toothpick sucking, bounty hunter from California, repeatedly said he didn’t want to be on TV. Yet, he was always near to the spot where there was a development. Every time after saying he didn’t want to talk to the media about the case, he would follow up with a 10 to 20 minute "press conference" on his observations and thoughts.

*It’s estimated the murder trial is at least one year away. Now 23-year-old Casey Anthony is charged with killing her own daughter. If convicted, she could be sentenced to death. (  )

Ok............that was really mean of me Monkey Devil!

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: June 16, 2009, 12:49:41 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Legal analyst calls Jose Baez ‘an inexperienced lawyer’ in ‘over his head'

Monday marked one year since 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was seen alive.  Her mother, Casey Anthony is in jail charged with the little girl’s murder.

Controversy has surrounded Casey’s attorney, Jose Baez, who has been roundly criticized in the media for his frequent television appearances and questionable legal tactics

Defense attorney Richard Hornsby, legal analyst for WESH 2 News pulled no punches when assessing Casey’s outspoken advocate.

“You have an inexperienced lawyer who might be in a little over his head who’s not focusing on the real issues in the case that will really help Miss Anthony at the end of the day,” Hornsby said.

After the prosecution decided to seek the death penalty against Casey, Andrea Lyon, a renowned professor and experienced death qualified attorney was brought onto the defense team.

The addition was necessary since Baez did not have the experience or qualifications to handle a capital case in Florida.

Casey’s trial is tentatively scheduled to begin Oct. 12, but many believe the defense will need more time to prepare.

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2009m6d16-Casey-Anthony-case-Legal-analyst-says-Jose-Baez-is-an-inexperienced-lawyer-who-is-in-over-his-he
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: June 16, 2009, 12:52:48 PM »

Anniversary of Caylee’s
disappearance
Updated: Tuesday, 16 Jun 2009, 12:45 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 16 Jun 2009, 12:40 PM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35) - Today marks exactly one year ago that anyone can say they last saw 2-year-old Caylee Anthony alive. On the emotional anniversary, the grandparents of the slain toddler planned to spend the day in New York, doing national interviews to help other families who have missing children.

The precious home video of little Caylee Anthony reading her favorite book, "Supper Time with Frieda Fuzzy Paws," while visiting her great grandfather was taken on June 15, 2008. And on June 16, 2008, she was last seen by her grandfather, George Anthony.

On June 15, 2008, Caylee’s grandparents confronted their daughter, Casey, about the missing girl. One day later, Casey was arrested by Orange County deputies on charges of child neglect and lying to authorities. She was later charged with first degree murder after Caylee's remains were located less than a mile away from the Anthony home in December.

Tonight, dozens of people will gather at J. Blanchard Park to remember the toddler. "We're getting together to acknowledge the loss of Caylee a year ago and to honor her and remember," Richard Grund. His son, Jesse, was once engaged to Casey.

Grund, who is an ordained minister, will lead the prayers. An Internet group which started on the social networking site Facebook.com has been raising money for a balloon and butterfly release following the vigil.

Grund said little Caylee always loved butterflies, so he feels they are symbolic. "I'd like for people to remember her for what she was, a singing, laughing little girl," he said, adding, "if we remember her as a butterfly, we will see her beauty."

The vigil begins at 6 p.m. this evening at J.Blanchard Park.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/orange_news/061609caylee_anniversay
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: June 16, 2009, 12:55:37 PM »

The articles about the Ant camp covering three national media outlets with appearances today are coming from all over.  So much for moving the trial to where there is no media attention.  I highly doubt that anyone will buy a move of trial when the Ants are saturation the national media still.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: June 16, 2009, 12:57:09 PM »

BBL. Forgot that the Dog Kennel was being removed today until the doorbell just rang .   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: June 16, 2009, 12:59:25 PM »

Me, too.  I'm still reeling from the interview.  How does Cindy reconcile her chastising the Cummings family's refusal of their "help" as a mistake, when she was so adamant about not accepting Tim Miller and Equsearch efforts?  I guess the truth is whatever and whenever Cindy Anthony says it is, right?  I am just so annoyed.  I wanted to be able to reflect and pray about Caylee's life today with some sense of calmness, but the Anthonys Effect is overpowering.  It's like a disease, the Anthonys Effect, destroying everything it touches.

Cindy,like her daughter,chooses to be a stranger of the truth.
I think in the end Cindy's guilt over not doing something,anything to save Caylee will eat her alive someday.
She'll grab what she can right now,as long as there is a dollar to be made.But when it's all said and done Caylee's death was avoidable......I cannot forgive them for that. 
The Anthony's need to go home and STFU.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: June 16, 2009, 01:00:53 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=7844545&page=1
Conway thinks Casey will take the stand at trial

It was the shot heard 'round the world... It was the start of the Revolution..

B

You better believe it Blink..the A's gloves are coming off.  This is becoming a duel at dawn.  Conway knows the A's are going under the bus..he wants Casey on the stand..I still say it ain't gona happen.

Never. and then Never after that.
B
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #397 on: June 16, 2009, 01:04:32 PM »

Cindy,like her daughter,chooses to be a stranger of the truth.
I think in the end Cindy's guilt over not doing something,anything to save Caylee will eat her alive someday.
She'll grab what she can right now,as long as there is a dollar to be made.But when it's all said and done Caylee's death was avoidable......I cannot forgive them for that. 
The Anthony's need to go home and STFU.

When the attention and cameras get out of their faces, when the trial is done, then, maybe then, guilt will eat away at both of them. How it hasn't yet is way beyond my comprehension, I have guilt and worry all the time. There is no way I would survive if I was in Cindy's place. They puzzle me more everyday. And just wait how they are going to behave during the trial.  And I thought Jackie Peterson was a whack job, I take it all back Jackie all the things I called you, and the things I threw at the tv when your mug was on. 
Golden Oldie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #398 on: June 16, 2009, 01:05:50 PM »

Good afternoon all monkeys and visitors.

As always, the As's have me fuming mad!  Besides all of their continual LIES, they have now, today, put themselves above little Caylee and her memorial by making their own splash across the news networks.  It's all about them, them, them.  Nothing about remembering little Caylee, and especially today with the her memorial and Rev. Grunds.

"Life must be lived forward, but can only be understood backwards." ~ Soren Kierkegaard
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: June 16, 2009, 01:06:19 PM »

Never, never, never would a defense lawyer put Casey on the witness stand, even a jackass like Baez knows better.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.