May 14, 2024, 02:54:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn #2 1/12/11 - 1/17/11  (Read 171934 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #300 on: January 13, 2011, 09:02:02 PM »

I will say this, I did like Bethany Marshall's last comments, who was the ringleader, who took who to buy drugs etc., and fill in the gaps and tell everything. She's been on NG so many times, yet she hedges everything and parrots back the answers Nancy feeds her as in did you check on her at say 10 pm, ummm yeah, that's it ~it was 10

Hailey never stood a chance IMO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: January 13, 2011, 09:02:43 PM »

My opinion only, but Shawn wasn't in Scurry county long enough to do anything with Hailey. But he did come back to Colorado City and there was a chunk of time before he was in Big Spring at his mother's. Seems to me that the target area really would be between those two places. As far as I know, do we know where his phone was pinging during that time, or did he shut the phone off?

here is what the affidavit says
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: January 13, 2011, 09:04:22 PM »

My opinion only, but Shawn wasn't in Scurry county long enough to do anything with Hailey. But he did come back to Colorado City and there was a chunk of time before he was in Big Spring at his mother's. Seems to me that the target area really would be between those two places. As far as I know, do we know where his phone was pinging during that time, or did he shut the phone off?

here is what the affidavit says

Could it be that he took the battery out of the phone so as not to ping towers?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: January 13, 2011, 09:08:14 PM »

Even of Clint or his Mama tried to get custody away from Billie, it would not have worked in their favor.
There was no concrete proof that anything was going on and let's face it, he had a criminal record, she didn't and she worked 7 years at the same place, most of it as a nurse.
She would look good on paper, he wouldn't. 
helper
Scared Monkey

« Reply #304 on: January 13, 2011, 09:08:28 PM »

or did he take the phone back to the house to leave it there and do what ever to throw things off track
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: January 13, 2011, 09:10:35 PM »

or did he take the phone back to the house to leave it there and do what ever to throw things off track

He could have been in Colorado City for a lot longer if he disabled the phone. Or he could have gone off in another direction entirely. He's lied about so many other things, I think Scurry County is a red herring.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #306 on: January 13, 2011, 09:12:49 PM »

Even of Clint or his Mama tried to get custody away from Billie, it would not have worked in their favor.
There was no concrete proof that anything was going on and let's face it, he had a criminal record, she didn't and she worked 7 years at the same place, most of it as a nurse.

Very true~she looked better on paper, but I'd have still tried, I'd have asked for a GAL and then that would have brought in the pros that run the parents thru the ringer with the psych evals etc., been there and done that when my ex fought me.....he lost all parental rights, but it took alot of money to fight and in fact I lost everything but it was the right thing to do. I had been a stay home mom and wasn't a druggie with a psycho as a new BF, but it is still the same crap we see in so many cases.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: January 13, 2011, 09:28:01 PM »

Very true~she looked better on paper, but I'd have still tried, I'd have asked for a GAL and then that would have brought in the pros that run the parents thru the ringer with the psych evals etc., been there and done that when my ex fought me.....he lost all parental rights, but it took alot of money to fight and in fact I lost everything but it was the right thing to do. I had been a stay home mom and wasn't a druggie with a psycho as a new BF, but it is still the same crap we see in so many cases.

It may be Billie was so out of it with the new drug supply for her errrr... toothache that night she may have not known what was going on in the house. Or maybe she has vague recollections.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: January 13, 2011, 09:29:20 PM »

Could it be that sometime during the night after David and Billie saw Hailey on the evening of December 26th ... Shawn came to Hailey's room ... sexually assaulted her ... then killed her to assure her silent and ... covered her with her blanket?

Shawn Adkins left the home at 5:30 AM on the morning of December 27th ... went to his place of employment ... waited and ... then returned to the home immediate following Billie's departure to her job.

Could it be that the return home was a mission to retrieve and dispose of Hailey's body?

What time did Shawn arrive at his mother's home?

Janet

++++++

EXCLUSIVE: Documents Point To Mother, Boyfriend In Hailey Dunn's DisappearanceBy Merlin Mann, KTXS News
POSTED: 9:54 pm CST January 11, 2011
UPDATED: 7:23 am CST January 12, 2011

On the night before Hailey’s disappearance, her 16-year-old brother, David, indicated that when he left the house at 9 p.m., Hailey was playing one of his video games in the living room in the house. Based on her skill level with the game, David said he expected her to play probably until midnight.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26459455/detail.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 12, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

BILLIE DUNN: I saw her Sunday night.

GRACE: What time, 10:00 PM?

BILLIE DUNN: Probably around 10:00.

GRACE: Now, was that when you looked in her room and it is was dark and you thought she was lying in her bed?

BILLIE DUNN: I did see her in her room, but I saw her watching TV.

Monday morning, I looked in her room and it was dark and it looked look she was laying in bed. But I didn`t go touch her, make sure that was her. I just peeked in to make sure she was in bed to ease my mind and...

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/12/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

DUNN: No, I`m the secretary up there at the hospital. I left about 6:30.

GRACE: So 6:30 a.m. And --

DUNN: Yes.

GRACE: Your live-in Shawn Adkins, what time did he leave?

DUNN: He left at 5:30.

NANCY GRACE

WEED: His boss says that no, he wasn`t fired. That in fact he is a good employee and he just left without saying a word.

GRACE: OK, let me see the map again. So he`s at work. And give me the timeline again, please.

WEED: OK. So he arrives at work at 6:00 in the morning. He leaves at 6:10. But that --

GRACE: Wait, wait. He gets to work at 6:00, he -- gets a drink out of the soda machine and then leaves?

WEED: Yes.

GRACE: OK. Back to the map.

WEED: OK. So then, Nancy, he tells police according to this affidavit that he goes directly to his mother`s house located in Big Springs, Texas. But police say no, his cell phone is pinging in Colorado City where Hailey`s home is located.

NANCY GRACE

GRACE: So, Alexis Weed, he says -- let me get the story straight. And then line it up with the pings.

WEED: OK. So he says he leaves to go to his mother`s house and that`s in Big Spring, Texas. This is at 6:10. But his cell phone pings show that at 6:35 a.m., he is pinging in Colorado City.

GRACE: All the way up until nearly 7:00 a.m.

WEED: Correct.

GRACE: So he goes back to the area in which Hailey lives.

WEED: It looks that way.

GRACE: Question, if he were back at the home, is that the cell tower his phone would ping off?

WEED: Yes, police say in the affidavit that that`s the exact same tower.

GRACE: OK. Did you know that, Billie Dunn? He didn`t go straight to his mother`s. He went back to where the home is.

DUNN: I found that out last night watching the news. He told me the same thing that he went straight to his mom`s house in Big Spring.

GRACE: Now in his defense, to get from work to his mother`s, would he drive through Colorado City?

DUNN: No, I don`t think so. He could but it would be shorter to not come through Colorado City.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: January 13, 2011, 10:05:49 PM »

I also don't believe her about not using drugs of any kind.  Her afflect is very flat like someone on meth.  They loose all ability to feel or identify with reality.  I guess she could react this way to any drug but something is going with her.  All her stated feelings seem forced and fake.  She doesn't seem upset about her only daughter missing.  WTF!!!!!!!!  I think she is too worried about losing SA.  I believe that is all she really cares about.  I've seen lots of women let their young children run loose without any supervision and concern and be totally absorbed in their boyfriend.  She would probably make sure SA had his dinner and let her kids fend for themselves.  All MOO of course but from day one she acts like a bad actor standing in for the the real mom!

Melisb,

Do you think LE is keeping tabs on her computer files, at work?  She is a slick one, in my view.

I dunno Sea.  I'm worried that LE hasn't done all that they could have from the get go. If she is downloading things at work admittedly so, then I am sure they are looking at it since they found all that info about serial murderers and such.  If I was LE and a child went missing I would look at ALL people close to the child, ALL devices used to communicate with whether it be at work or anywhere!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #310 on: January 13, 2011, 10:06:35 PM »

cartfly the drug labs are not real big there any more the city poilce are not that strong in numbers so they use a drug task force out of abeline,tx  that is very good and have cleaned it up pretty well thats why most come to snyder to get their fix.
Thank you sweetie an angelic monkey It is always nice to have a local person that can give an accurate picture of a community.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: January 13, 2011, 10:13:19 PM »

I still would have tried.  I would have brought in whatever attorney I could get to take the case outside of child welfare..and I would have tied the case up in court as long as I could..and I would have had a private dick come up with this background on the 25 yr old wanna be horror king,,,,and if it took my last breath or penny  I would have have kept on until my Grandchild was with me or her Dad.  I think a child saying  in court that her mother's live in boyfriend lurks around her bedroom and scares her, added to his horror king fetish and his age relative to hers..would be enough to gain atleast temporary custody.  A child that age has more weight in court in what they might feel and say then a younger child.

Someone should have taken up for Hailey when she first started saying these things to her father's family.  The Dad and Grandmother could have gone to bat for her..so many people let this child down.   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #312 on: January 13, 2011, 10:20:19 PM »

I also don't believe her about not using drugs of any kind.  Her afflect is very flat like someone on meth.  They loose all ability to feel or identify with reality.  I guess she could react this way to any drug but something is going with her.  All her stated feelings seem forced and fake.  She doesn't seem upset about her only daughter missing.  WTF!!!!!!!!  I think she is too worried about losing SA.  I believe that is all she really cares about.  I've seen lots of women let their young children run loose without any supervision and concern and be totally absorbed in their boyfriend.  She would probably make sure SA had his dinner and let her kids fend for themselves.  All MOO of course but from day one she acts like a bad actor standing in for the the real mom!

Melisb,

Do you think LE is keeping tabs on her computer files, at work?  She is a slick one, in my view.

I dunno Sea.  I'm worried that LE hasn't done all that they could have from the get go. If she is downloading things at work admittedly so, then I am sure they are looking at it since they found all that info about serial murderers and such.  If I was LE and a child went missing I would look at ALL people close to the child, ALL devices used to communicate with whether it be at work or anywhere!

Thank-you.  I hope he will look everywhere, too. 

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #313 on: January 13, 2011, 10:26:43 PM »

Another damn lie.......I didn't know how much money I had so I had to go twice to the ATM, hmmm~mine shows the option for BALANCE CHECK? She is lying her arse off

My2cents~I am close to tossing something thru my tv at the moment!

Don't do it!!!!! Use a throw pillow!
Maybe I'll go out during the commercials and toss my remaining fiestaware.......sounds like the paternal Gma tried to get custody around the time of the threat in Feb 2010

Please, not the fiestaware! Now that Billie has gotten mad, her demeanor has changed. She has that defiant "Misty" look on her face.

Ok, I will use throw pillow.....GMA said whenever she talked to Billie she would get mad, and again Hailey WAS ELEVEN YRS OLD AT THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! How long has that POS been staying there?? Billie, sorry hon, you chose your BF over your child and ignored each and every red flag and believe me there were tons , and decided to go on with what mattered most to you and it's patently clear it was NOT your daughter. OK, going for the Patron ASAP

Neglect, Nelectful, what else could it be?  These people need jail for neglect, period. They should throw her skinny rump in the cell.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: January 13, 2011, 10:36:19 PM »

Another damn lie.......I didn't know how much money I had so I had to go twice to the ATM, hmmm~mine shows the option for BALANCE CHECK? She is lying her arse off

My2cents~I am close to tossing something thru my tv at the moment!

Don't do it!!!!! Use a throw pillow!
Maybe I'll go out during the commercials and toss my remaining fiestaware.......sounds like the paternal Gma tried to get custody around the time of the threat in Feb 2010

Please, not the fiestaware! Now that Billie has gotten mad, her demeanor has changed. She has that defiant "Misty" look on her face.

Ok, I will use throw pillow.....GMA said whenever she talked to Billie she would get mad, and again Hailey WAS ELEVEN YRS OLD AT THE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! How long has that POS been staying there?? Billie, sorry hon, you chose your BF over your child and ignored each and every red flag and believe me there were tons , and decided to go on with what mattered most to you and it's patently clear it was NOT your daughter. OK, going for the Patron ASAP

Neglect, Nelectful, what else could it be?  These people need jail for neglect, period. They should throw her skinny rump in the cell.

Another weird moment for me is how she peeked in on her to "ease her mind", yet didn't see her daughter from 10 pm on Sunday the 26th~Tuesday and in all that time she doesn't check in even though she never met the mother of MB, yet no contact period, calls, text etc until she calls her son and ask him to check on her.......why, was she distancing herself?  Just make no sense whatsoever.

[
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: January 13, 2011, 10:45:53 PM »

She seems very disengaged from reality when she talks about her kids.
The son " hardly knew " Shawn. Guess there was no effort on Shawn's part to become a family. Maybe the kids were perceived as an impediment to his relationship with Billie and his real life interests.
Another thing, peeps were beating on LE for treating this as a runaway. When the papers were released yesterday, we saw how much they had. And they have lots more. I don't blame them for suspecting that she ran away, guy in house full time threatened to kill her and BD. And she was told she didn't have to like him, just be respectful. Gee, what an attitude towards her kid.
Anyone know what guy in house was doing Tuesday while Billie was at work ?   
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #316 on: January 13, 2011, 10:49:39 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkins-named-person-interst-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537

Missing Texas Girl Hailey Dunn 'Scared' of Shawn Adkins
Grandmother Says Adkins Would Stand in Girl's Bedroom Doorway and Watch Her

Hailey Dunn, the Texas girl missing for nearly three weeks, was scared of her mother's boyfriend Shawn Adkins, and said he would stand in the doorway of her bedroom at night watching her.

"Hailey did not like him. She was afraid of him and she didn't want him there," Hailey's paternal grandmother, Connie Jones, told ABCNews.com today.

Adkins, 25, was called one of several persons of interest on Wednesday by investigators in Colorado City, Texas. He was the live-in boyfriend of her mother, Billie Dunn. The couple is reportedly no longer together in the aftermath of Hailey's disappearance.<snipped>

Okay...after hearing this I'm thinking SA liked BD to take pain pills and ativan to knock her out.  Maybe the night before she supposedly is missing SA passes BD out on ativan, attacks HD during the night, knows BD won't check on her that next morn and SA moves her to the shed or car that night.  He gets ready for work, goes to work but knows he can't stay cause he has a body to rid himself of and get back to BD's to clean up (if anything to clean up) which takes about an hour then drives to Mommy's home and dumps body somewhere he is familiar with then has all day to concoct fake story and the neighbor could be mistaken about seeing HD that day on the phone in the shed.  Kinda all fits now.  All hypotetical and MOO!
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #317 on: January 13, 2011, 10:53:45 PM »

Well well, look what I found with the help of my teenager.....>>

(disclaimer: crude language, drug use etc....)
I am still looking at the videos, but SHAWN is in the one titled "Old Video, One of the 1st stabwound"

http://www.youtube.com/user/StabBrownWoundWhite#p/u/1/7jPQIRwBdXo 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: January 13, 2011, 11:01:10 PM »

I still would have tried.  I would have brought in whatever attorney I could get to take the case outside of child welfare..and I would have tied the case up in court as long as I could..and I would have had a private dick come up with this background on the 25 yr old wanna be horror king,,,,and if it took my last breath or penny  I would have have kept on until my Grandchild was with me or her Dad.  I think a child saying  in court that her mother's live in boyfriend lurks around her bedroom and scares her, added to his horror king fetish and his age relative to hers..would be enough to gain atleast temporary custody.  A child that age has more weight in court in what they might feel and say then a younger child.

Someone should have taken up for Hailey when she first started saying these things to her father's family.  The Dad and Grandmother could have gone to bat for her..so many people let this child down.   
I don't think that Clint had the resources to do that. He was living in HUD housing with his gf. Up until Nov 2008 he had ownership of a house on the same street as Billie. I don't know what his current employment status was. He could see the kids any time and I guess he figured he would have to accept it for what it was. We just don't know. Maybe he was hoping that the kids would just gravitate to him 'cause she wasn't around for the kids alot.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: January 13, 2011, 11:01:45 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/shawn-adkins-named-person-interst-case-missing-texas/story?id=12608537

Missing Texas Girl Hailey Dunn 'Scared' of Shawn Adkins
Grandmother Says Adkins Would Stand in Girl's Bedroom Doorway and Watch Her

Hailey Dunn, the Texas girl missing for nearly three weeks, was scared of her mother's boyfriend Shawn Adkins, and said he would stand in the doorway of her bedroom at night watching her.

"Hailey did not like him. She was afraid of him and she didn't want him there," Hailey's paternal grandmother, Connie Jones, told ABCNews.com today.

Adkins, 25, was called one of several persons of interest on Wednesday by investigators in Colorado City, Texas. He was the live-in boyfriend of her mother, Billie Dunn. The couple is reportedly no longer together in the aftermath of Hailey's disappearance.<snipped>

Okay...after hearing this I'm thinking SA liked BD to take pain pills and ativan to knock her out.  Maybe the night before she supposedly is missing SA passes BD out on ativan, attacks HD during the night, knows BD won't check on her that next morn and SA moves her to the shed or car that night.  He gets ready for work, goes to work but knows he can't stay cause he has a body to rid himself of and get back to BD's to clean up (if anything to clean up) which takes about an hour then drives to Mommy's home and dumps body somewhere he is familiar with then has all day to concoct fake story and the neighbor could be mistaken about seeing HD that day on the phone in the shed.  Kinda all fits now.  All hypotetical and MOO!

Have any cadaver dogs been used?  If HD were killed and lay in her bed, a cadaver dog would pick up on the odor.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.