May 17, 2024, 06:54:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #608 4/29 - 4/30/2007  (Read 157941 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: April 29, 2007, 09:36:23 PM »

FOX has a show on about the polygamist community in Northern AZ/Utah.  If you don't know anything about this, you really need to watch and learn.  This is a cult that abuses women and children and need to be stopped.

BRING NATALEE HOME
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: April 29, 2007, 09:36:49 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Quote from: "Dayhiker"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I just posted the photos from the Miami Travel Show in this thread.  Amazing how many banners they were able to put up and how great they look!

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=1106

Awesome job!!! I don't see how anybody could have missed those signs. Great going Miami Monkeys!

Where's the next stop on the tourism tour. Doubt they ever make it to Indy but if there's a Chicago stop, I'm there!

God willing, I'll be right beside ya!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: April 29, 2007, 09:36:52 PM »

I was going though some old emails from back in 2005.  Emails from people that no longer post at SM.  I found this interresting one that they claim came from one of the "Bondias".  Take it for what it's worth:

The confession was made to KJ and Jan VDS.  It very late or early morning.  Dompig was at home at the time.  He was called in to witness the statement.  By the time he had gotten there, Tito who was then an arm of AP news leaked the story to the media and because of that they could not use the statement under the Dutch system.  The statement "something badhappened" actually was Dompig's quote but it referred to Tito leaking the news and not to Joran.

FOS alert Rolling Eyes

Why would they need Dompig to witness a statement when all the other statements are signed by the officers who did the interrogating.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: April 29, 2007, 09:37:19 PM »

I watched Wild Kingdom tonight and I have a plan.   Wink A little GHB in Joran's drink and fly him to Tasmania and put him in the Devil Sanctuary with a large group of male Devils.  Don't feed any of them for awhile, at least not until Joran asks for food.  Then throw him a great big steak and half a chicken.  

Laughing

They're not that big, but boy are they mean!   Wink With large teeth and powerful jaws.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: April 29, 2007, 09:37:43 PM »

Quote from: "San"
It's there, but we don't know when these aerial photos were taken.  

I think I asked this but I forgot.  Do we know when that fountain was put in.
The fountain was put in afterwards...I would need to go back to all my backed up stuff, but I do have pics of days after it all happened, to when they re did the pool.  Sorry if anyone answered already.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: April 29, 2007, 09:38:05 PM »

I was going though some old emails from back in 2005.  Emails from people that no longer post at SM.  I found this interresting one that they claim came from one of the "Bondias".  Take it for what it's worth:

The confession was made to KJ and Jan VDS.  It very late or early morning.  Dompig was at home at the time.  He was called in to witness the statement.  By the time he had gotten there, Tito who was then an arm of AP news leaked the story to the media and because of that they could not use the statement under the Dutch system.  The statement "something badhappened" actually was Dompig's quote but it referred to Tito leaking the news and not to Joran.

FOS alert Rolling Eyes

Why would they need Dompig to witness a statement when all the other statements are signed by the officers who did the interrogating.

Yup.  We call this a lie.  They call it "spinning" and they ain't talking about yarn.

BRING NATALEE HOME
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: April 29, 2007, 09:38:44 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"

The fountain was put in afterwards...I would need to go back to all my backed up stuff, but I do have pics of days after it all happened, to when they re did the pool.  Sorry if anyone answered already.

Thanks.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #427 on: April 29, 2007, 09:38:56 PM »

yep, Julia still spoutin this one... so lamo!.. funny cause Dompig himself admits he was there...maybe it was Dompig's twin that was sleepin with Dompig's wife.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: April 29, 2007, 09:39:33 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"

Thanks for the info, Hotshot.

I Stand With The Girl
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: April 29, 2007, 09:39:38 PM »

Dig up the fountain.  Dig up the pool.  That's what I say.

Been reading and enjoying hearing from everyone.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: April 29, 2007, 09:39:47 PM »

Ok, I'm outta here, back on the 'up at 4:30 shift'.  Big weekend, promising developments, lots of discomfort for the Sloots and a few miles on the bikes.  Life is Grande!
Catcha yall in the morning.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: April 29, 2007, 09:40:34 PM »

I just posted the photos from the Miami Travel Show in this thread.  Amazing how many banners they were able to put up and how great they look!

Awesome job!!! I don't see how anybody could have missed those signs. Great going Miami Monkeys!

Where's the next stop on the tourism tour. Doubt they ever make it to Indy but if there's a Chicago stop, I'm there!

WOW!!  We need to all leave them congrat messages in the send off thread now!  Bet half a million people saw those signs this weekend!  Maybe more!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: April 29, 2007, 09:41:08 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"

Well, I agree that Tito --leaking or not-- is something bad, but I really don't think that Dompig said it.

Gosh,  fortunately, I haven't heard anything about Tito in a long time.  Totally had forgotten him.  Let's home the networks do not bring him back!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: April 29, 2007, 09:41:43 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

God willing, I'll be right beside ya!

salut
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: April 29, 2007, 09:41:56 PM »

For Anna
Those are GSDs - very lean to our standards but that is how the Germans/Europeans say they should be.  Standard states so many (3 or 4?) ribs should be showing when standing still.
We prefer the ribs covered, otherwise they look anorexic.  Need some stamina also to work all day at their natural job of herding and protecting.

No Dutch Shepherd - closest is Belgian Shepherd but longer coat.  Only Dutch dog is Keeshond (Dutch Barge Dog).

Above is all from memory only so may differ slightly.  And can get long coats in GSD but considered a fault as they usually lack undercoat.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: April 29, 2007, 09:42:24 PM »

FANTASTIC JOB!!! Cool

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: April 29, 2007, 09:43:24 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "AZLady"

Well, I agree that Tito --leaking or not-- is something bad, but I really don't think that Dompig said it.

Gosh,  fortunately, I haven't heard anything about Tito in a long time.  Totally had forgotten him.  Let's home the networks do not bring him back!!

He gave me the willies.  He's a show-boating, arrogant, all-for-me idiot.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #437 on: April 29, 2007, 09:44:18 PM »

Ok, I'm outta here, back on the 'up at 4:30 shift'.  Big weekend, promising developments, lots of discomfort for the Sloots and a few miles on the bikes.  Life is Grande!
Catcha yall in the morning.

Nite Indy.. see you tomorrow.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: April 29, 2007, 09:44:22 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Abracadabra!!!  Sim Salabim!!!

Went off to try another grab of the candle piccy to replace the bigger one and come back to find it the correct size now.   Thanks for that if it was your doing, Klaas
 Laughing  Laughing

I love your accent...  Very Happy

I have an accent ?????

I'm the one with an accent.. I'm from Pittsburgh .. and Angie and I have an accent.. you speak normally.. you just sound different...and better.. and smarter.. LOL...

I know - it is the British spelling   Laughing  Laughing
Definitely not as smart as most of the monkeys here.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: April 29, 2007, 09:45:42 PM »

My adorable daughter just made me dinner and brought it to me at my computer.  She knows I'm hooked on SM and monitoring FOX, too.  I am so lucky.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.