May 05, 2024, 03:10:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #179 1/27/11 - 2/04/11  (Read 171111 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: February 01, 2011, 09:08:20 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/02/casey-anthony-wesh-explains-why-case-isnt-slam-dunk-for-state.html
Casey Anthony: WESH explains why case isn’t slam-dunk for state
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH — posted by halboedeker on February, 1 2011 6:40 PM

Unless there is a confession, no prosecutor worth their salt believes in a slam-dunk.  We've got prosecutors working for Caylee that are worth much more than their salt . . . they are working for justice for the precious child and not a slam-dunk.

I haven't heard any of the prosecutors in this case say this is a slam-dunk case....and I guarantee you, we won't!

Stick to reporting news WESH!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

Sorry Caylee, the jury took your day away.

« Reply #521 on: February 01, 2011, 09:45:22 PM »

Slam dunk........ I don't know.  I am not a juror, thank god, cause she would fry, but come on, does anybody think there is a person in THE UNIVERSE who would hear Beotch did not report her baby missing for 31 days and not come to the conclusion that she is guilty?  I really don't think so.  They might argue over technicalities, whether first degree or what not, but the Beotch is so guilty, I think it is a slam dunk.

Thank you for my avi Brandi!

The jury wanted to go home, so a killer goes free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: February 01, 2011, 10:06:38 PM »

Slam dunk........ I don't know.  I am not a juror, thank god, cause she would fry, but come on, does anybody think there is a person in THE UNIVERSE who would hear Beotch did not report her baby missing for 31 days and not come to the conclusion that she is guilty?  I really don't think so.  They might argue over technicalities, whether first degree or what not, but the Beotch is so guilty, I think it is a slam dunk.

Zoo
yes 31 days and driving around with your childs decomposing body in the car chatting away/texting on your cell phone like there was nothing out of the oardinary. I mean who does that stuff! it has been more than clear that she is guilty, I think her mom hindered any chance of casey telling what realy happened. I am not saying she would have but as a parent you encourage your children to be honest and do the right thing! regardless of the circumstances. And cindy went into cover up mode so of course with that along with baez's money hungry ass! it all flushed down the toilet.

Loca
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #523 on: February 01, 2011, 11:06:16 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/02/casey-anthony-wesh-explains-why-case-isnt-slam-dunk-for-state.html
Caylee and Casey Anthony, WESH — posted by halboedeker on February, 1 2011 6:40 PM

Unless there is a confession, no prosecutor worth their salt believes in a slam-dunk.  We've got prosecutors working for Caylee that are worth much more than their salt . . . they are working for justice for the precious child and not a slam-dunk.
Well said Sister ! The prosecution is taking nothing for granted and is working diligently to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: February 01, 2011, 11:54:38 PM »

Casey is fried, after numerous times she called everybody to help her when her car run out off gas. ...She didnt call anybody to help buy gas for her
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: February 02, 2011, 12:00:54 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2011/02/expert-says-casey-anthony-is-suicidal/

Expert says Casey Anthony is suicidal

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

By Express

Oh, if that were only true......I wonder how many people would show up at her funeral? It would be a bigger circus of freaks than Anna Marie Smith. 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: February 02, 2011, 12:09:01 AM »

Before I went to bed this morning, I was reading the internal investigation on Sylvia Hernandez (liar liar pants on fire), Robyn Adams (loves the sympathy, does she ever stop crying) and ICA (whose bobo laywer declined request) and Maya Derkovic (do not believe a word she says). 

I gotta say, that was really some investigation.  900 pages.  Wow, I am impressed. 

http://www.wesh.com/pdf/26650333/detail.html

Since the end of the file states the charges were "sustained," does that mean they fired her arse and quit paying her?  I hope so.

Yes, it means it was upheld

So, now what will Sylvia do for work?  Would McDonald's hire her?  I would assume this shows up on a background check and even though McDonald's does not do background checks (at least when I worked there a zillion years ago they didn't), she would have to report it under the section where you have to report if you have ever been charged with a crime, no?  She was not charged with a crime, but IMO, this is pretty serious blip on your employment history.

I hear Waste Management is hiring. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: February 02, 2011, 12:24:51 AM »

(Thanks to Muzikman) http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94377&page=8
Kelly Sims and Brad Conway's interview audio. Sorry, can't get an audio file onto Youtube without a lot of work, this is a downloadable WMA file for those that want to listen.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/b53ca07/n/BradConway.wma
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b53ca3b/n/KellySimsOne.wma
http://www.filefactory.com/file/b53cab7/n/KellySimsTwo.wma

I couldn't get these to work.
The written depos will have to suffice.

That download site is confusing. You have to wait a certain number of seconds for a free download. Then you are allowed to download the file.

Windows Media Player, VLC, MPlayer, RealPlayer and WinAmp all will play .wma files.

Hope that helps.

That's probably  my problem. I have a Mac and don't use those players.

Most of them are available for Mac if you want to use them.

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: February 02, 2011, 12:34:54 AM »

Before I went to bed this morning, I was reading the internal investigation on Sylvia Hernandez (liar liar pants on fire), Robyn Adams (loves the sympathy, does she ever stop crying) and ICA (whose bobo laywer declined request) and Maya Derkovic (do not believe a word she says). 

I gotta say, that was really some investigation.  900 pages.  Wow, I am impressed. 

Since the end of the file states the charges were "sustained," does that mean they fired her arse and quit paying her?  I hope so.

So, now what will Sylvia do for work?  Would McDonald's hire her?  I would assume this shows up on a background check and even though McDonald's does not do background checks (at least when I worked there a zillion years ago they didn't), she would have to report it under the section where you have to report if you have ever been charged with a crime, no?  She was not charged with a crime, but IMO, this is pretty serious blip on your employment history.

I bet she sits home, goes on welfare to feed her kids, milking the state for a while, claiming nobody will hire her, and whining how she did nothing wrong.  Is she now free to cavort with inmates being she is no longer an officer of the law?  She is probably writing once again to her buddy. 

I was reading stuff yesterday on the investigation, and I noticed inmates get emails??????????? Or it looked to me like inmates get emails.  How the heck does that work?  Does that mean Beotchface gets emails from momma?

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: February 02, 2011, 01:09:42 AM »

I bet she sits home, goes on welfare to feed her kids, milking the state for a while, claiming nobody will hire her, and whining how she did nothing wrong.  Is she now free to cavort with inmates being she is no longer an officer of the law?  She is probably writing once again to her buddy. 

I was reading stuff yesterday on the investigation, and I noticed inmates get emails??????????? Or it looked to me like inmates get emails.  How the heck does that work?  Does that mean Beotchface gets emails from momma?

I have heard so many shocking things during this case, this wouldn't even measure on the Richter scale for me. Hardly a blip. 

ZooMomology
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: February 02, 2011, 02:56:23 AM »

And nowadays, even confessions are not good any more.  They claim they were coerced.  Pulease, I need a super duper rolling eyes emoticon here.  I do reliaze that there are a few cases where this is the case, but not every single dang case.  Everybody who confesses nowadays says they were coerced, and the popo planted evidence.  GMAB.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: February 02, 2011, 11:26:59 AM »

I don't think Casey gets emails.
I don't think she has access toa computer other then when Bozo brings his.

In prison, it's a different story.
Inmates has computer access.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: February 02, 2011, 11:27:08 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
02/02/2011           Request
for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Marc Wise
for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Madhavi Martin
for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Dr. Arpad Vass

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: February 02, 2011, 11:43:07 AM »

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=6236234
for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Marc Wise
for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Madhavi Martin
for Certificate of Materiality for Interstate Witness Subpoena Dr. Arpad Vass

all of them  -  Oak Ridge Lab  - Air Samples
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #534 on: February 02, 2011, 11:43:15 AM »

If Casey is suicidal it has nothing to do with her case.  I can see it as a ploy to get attention from Jose or some other man.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: February 02, 2011, 11:47:55 AM »

what I dont get is how can he be aloowed(was he) to take time off at this crucial time. I dont think he cares because he knows she is guilty and is not putting much effort into it. It just  bugs me that he has gotten away with so much. I hope his teflon coat is melting! he needs to go.

He could care less................no GOOD attorney would take off with a capital case murder trial 3 months away. He has collected all the money he can get and he is basically through with this case. On to more sex seminars.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: February 02, 2011, 11:51:26 AM »

If Casey is suicidal it has nothing to do with her case.  I can see it as a ploy to get attention from Jose or some other man.

I don't want her to kill herself yet - I want the Anthonys to get on the stand and commit more perjury so they can be prosecuted too. This case would have been done a LONG time ago without ANY taxpayer expense if they had told the TRUTH AND I personally would like to see them have to pay the taxpayers back for what they caused.  The rumors are that there are lawyers "standing in the wings" to sue a LOT of people in civil court after this trial.  I sure hope that is true.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: February 02, 2011, 12:51:32 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-jose-baez-bar-complaint-20110202,0,6636437.story
Florida Bar confirms new complaint against Jose Baez
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
12:42 p.m. EST, February 2, 2011

The Florida Bar has confirmed that a new complaint has been lodged against Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez.

"There's a file open and anything else is confidential at this time," said Karen Kirksey, a spokeswoman for The Florida Bar, adding that the complaint is "at staff" level at this point in the process

"That means the Bar is looking into it, asking questions, just looking to see if it has any merit," Kirksey said. "No probable cause has been found."

Baez hung up the phone as soon as a reporter called to ask about the complaint this morning.

The new file is the latest professional or ethical issue raised against Baez, Casey Anthony's lead attorney.
<snipped>

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #538 on: February 02, 2011, 01:15:19 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/os-jose-baez-bar-complaint-20110202,0,6636437.story

The Florida Bar has confirmed that a new complaint has been lodged against Casey Anthony attorney Jose Baez.

"There's a file open and anything else is confidential at this time," said Karen Kirksey, a spokeswoman for The Florida Bar, adding that the complaint is "at staff" level at this point in the process

"That means the Bar is looking into it, asking questions, just looking to see if it has any merit," Kirksey said. "No probable cause has been found."

Baez hung up the phone as soon as a reporter called to ask about the complaint this morning.

The new file is the latest professional or ethical issue raised against Baez, Casey Anthony's lead attorney.
<snipped>

It is just a matter of time...this complaint will not be the last & I'd love to know which infraction this complaint is referencing but it is just a matter of time before his actions catch up to him.

As far as the trial goes if it happens before I doubt it would cause a significant delay, if Mason is not included he'll be lead w Finnell as the DP attorney and/or another will come on board (brief delay to get up to speed)...at worst.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #539 on: February 02, 2011, 01:29:06 PM »

<snipped>

This isn't the first and it wont be the last one filed against Baez. He just keeps digger a deeper and deeper hole for himself.  I am waiting for the day that they wipe that smirk off his face when they disbar him.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.