May 13, 2024, 11:58:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #574 1/15 - 1/17/2007  (Read 100862 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #580 on: January 16, 2007, 07:13:43 PM »

Cat Really funny Laughing

Gee, I need to move to TN where it is warm. I live about 4 miles from beach and had ice on both windshields still at 9:30 AM and ice in the hose nozzle. Plants not covered or shielded are freeze dried now. If not warmer tonight I'll loose the poinsettas, the troopical and my tomatoes.. are in wilted state now.

Great news about court case moving forward.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: January 16, 2007, 07:17:04 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

Has anyone seen this new article on Michelle's site?

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: January 16, 2007, 07:21:54 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

I hadn't seen that, Yap. Thanks - it's certainly interesting.

I Stand With The Girl
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: January 16, 2007, 07:22:53 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Just read the Info for DeVries thread, it appears so far the only one to mention 'chocolate' is Issy Mae?

Not at all.  But the issue is blood to cleaning fluid and cleaning fluid being almost identical to the date rape drug GHB.

You really should read all the references linked first but others have mentioned chocolate as well.  Certainly not just the poster you cite.  In fact, it was even mentioned on one of Dana's programs.  You were paying attention, weren't you?

And I have to wonder why you bring this up again since multiple sources have firmly verified that it was definitely Karin Janssen who told Jug that the test came back negative for blood but tested positive for cleaning fluid.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: January 16, 2007, 07:24:05 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quote from: "Cat"
i say give pvds any winnings in pfennigs,2 miles off shore,1 at time.you put on anita as she won't drown.CBB,Klass,Mrs Red, BT,I hope the weather is okay for you.It is okay here.Cat

It is COLD here, Cat. When I came home from work it was 34 degrees, and it has continued to drop since then. Brrrrrrrrrrrr

Hi BT
Geez going to be well in the 90s here again today.  I believe the scientists when they say the magnetic poles are shifting and weather changing for us all.

You have our July weather. It gets almost 100 a lot of days during the summer.

Yes 100 to 120+  quite normal in summer for our northern states but anything over 80 most unusual for us here in the chilly south (next stop : south pole)

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: January 16, 2007, 07:29:07 PM »

Gotta Run Monkeys

SeeeeYaaaByeeeeeeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: January 16, 2007, 07:29:52 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Just read the Info for DeVries thread, it appears so far the only one to mention 'chocolate' is Issy Mae?

Not at all.  But the issue is blood to cleaning fluid and cleaning fluid being almost identical to the date rape drug GHB.

You really should read all the references linked first but others have mentioned chocolate as well.  Certainly not just the poster you cite.  In fact, it was even mentioned on one of Dana's programs.  You were paying attention, weren't you?

And I have to wonder why you bring this up again since multiple sources have firmly verified that it was definitely Karin Janssen who told Jug that the test came back negative for blood but tested positive for cleaning fluid.  

Well, it seems the everyone got upset when I said that the first mention of cleaning fluid/chocolate combination was Scubajap.

I'm not in the know as to where Jug and everyone else got the info on the cleaning fluid.

After reading your entire thread, I still don't seen where the cleaning fluid/chocolate came from.

I see several mentions of the change from blood to cleaning fluid with attributions to coming from several sources.

Guess my point is that I think that the change from blood to cleaning fluid/chocolate was a red herring and came from sources other than KJ.

Guess we'll just have to agree to disagree again on this one.

I'll need to see a process verbal to convince me KJ said anything about cleaning fluid/chocolate.

I bring it up because of all the unsubstantiated rumors in the case, sure hate to see any continued if not true.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: January 16, 2007, 07:34:58 PM »

Carnut - if Jug and Beth say that KJ told them the blood came back as cleaning fluid and chocolate, that's enough for me.  There would be no reason for Jug and Beth to say that if it didn't happen.  

You can of course disagree with my view but for me there's no question KJ was the source.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: January 16, 2007, 07:38:36 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Carnut - if Jug and Beth say that KJ told them the blood came back as cleaning fluid and chocolate, that's enough for me.  There would be no reason for Jug and Beth to say that if it didn't happen.  

You can of course disagree with my view but for me there's no question KJ was the source.

Ah, ok, but I've never seen anything that had Jug or Beth say anything about
chocolate, where have I missed that one?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: January 16, 2007, 07:41:20 PM »

Carnut, is it the chocolate that you're questioning or both the chocolate and cleaning fluid? I'm getting confused.

I Stand With The Girl
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: January 16, 2007, 07:44:49 PM »

Carnut, is it the chocolate that you're questioning or both the chocolate and cleaning fluid? I'm getting confused.

Yes, the chocolate, and cleaning fluid/chocolate combination.

I'm not saying that KJ and company didn't say cleaning fluid was found.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: January 16, 2007, 07:46:32 PM »

BBL  Keep it clean monkeys (the cage I mean)

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: January 16, 2007, 07:49:08 PM »

i say give pvds any winnings in pfennigs,2 miles off shore,1 at time.you put on anita as she won't drown.CBB,Klass,Mrs Red, BT,I hope the weather is okay for you.It is okay here.Cat

It is COLD here, Cat. When I came home from work it was 34 degrees, and it has continued to drop since then. Brrrrrrrrrrrr

Tee hee... it was 18 below here this a.m. and that doesn't take into consideration the wind... said 10 mins. of bare skin would result in frost bite.... I wore a scarf and gloves!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: January 16, 2007, 07:50:34 PM »

Carnut - I'm not positive on the chocolate part either but will find out.  I'm not sure what difference it makes though.  Blood turned into something other than blood.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: January 16, 2007, 07:51:34 PM »

Hi Monkeys! Wonder what makes some of these people "scubajap", so hateful and spiteful. She should thank God everyday that it was not one of her two children that went missing in Aruba.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: January 16, 2007, 07:53:38 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hiya Monkeys

Hmmm then Scuba jap may be related to Sandra K... perhaps by marriage?  Interesting.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: January 16, 2007, 07:57:54 PM »

Where have I said that Jug or Beth said that?  I have given you sources where you can find who did.   Two places in fact.  One is in the links posted on the Peter DeVries thread and the other is in one of Dana's programs.  It mentions both cleaning fluid and chocolate.  

For my purposes, I am only concerned with cleaning fluid and have little to no interest in chocolate.  First you tried to start a fight about who told Jug it was cleaning fluid and when that failed, you have settled on trying to start one about chocolate.

But I must say that I fail to see your point of disagreement.  With exactly whom are you disagreeing?  It would seem to be me and I must say this is so typical of you.  I have cited multiple sources for every word I have said and if you have a comprehension problem, that is not my problem.
So read all the links and listen to all of Dana's programs and you will find your answers.  I provided the links and if you are too lazy to go read them, I don't think you have the right to cast aspersions on my posts and am frankly very weary of your doing so.  No, there is not a direct quote I don't believe on from Jug or Beth on the chocolate but you originally said there wasn't on the cleaning fluid either.  

And my source for even mentioning the chocolate is someone in a far, far better position than YOU to know.  It's all there and has been from the start if you had only bothered to read the links. But then you'd rather take potshots at my posts than bother to do that evidently.  Easy to do especially for somebody who never posts anything isn't it?

You are again wrong for saying the reliable source for the word chocolate is not in there even though that is far from the point of the thread and article. You really seem to have a thing about trying to destroy the credibility of other posters.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: January 16, 2007, 07:59:55 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"

Tee hee... it was 18 below here this a.m. and that doesn't take into consideration the wind... said 10 mins. of bare skin would result in frost bite.... I wore a scarf and gloves!
18 below Shocked  Shocked Brrrr, that is awful!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #598 on: January 16, 2007, 08:01:21 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Quiet in here today - maybe I cleaned it out too well and they don't want to mess it up again  Laughing  Laughing
Found lots of interesting things under the benches and in the corners among the banana peels: broken stiletto heels, strands of lustrous long black hair,
tufts of ginger cat fur, blunt well used pencils, a little pile of screws and bolts where a robotic dinosaur had been stamping its feet and dabs of car grease.   Even found a half eaten strawberry!
Good morning Klaas.  Plenty of activity from the front page posters with the latest news.  This case gets stranger by the minute and they say Shango is odd !!! Laughing  Laughing

I think we have a winner! I hereby designate you the official cage sweeper...now if we could just get Old Fart to mop on occasion.  Rolling Eyes
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #599 on: January 16, 2007, 08:03:57 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
18 below Shocked  Shocked Brrrr, that is awful!

Yes - I have my heat on 72 right now and it still feels cold... I have to remember to stand by the door when the dogs go out...

Gotta watch American Idol... !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.