May 03, 2024, 09:22:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #613 5/4 - 5/5/2007  (Read 157251 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #660 on: May 05, 2007, 01:46:53 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "igsigs"
The Shoes

Per Lazlo/RU Joran says in his book the Freddy, Deepak and Satish tried to help him by buying him a new pair of shoes.

WTF?

Dittoes.  Put a rope around his neck before he talks himself to death.   Laughing  Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: May 05, 2007, 01:49:45 PM »

The Shoes

Per Lazlo/RU Joran says in his book the Freddy, Deepak and Satish tried to help him by buying him a new pair of shoes.

WTF?

Lazlo's full post regarding the above:
No since Deepak Satish and Freddy then decided they had to help Joran by one of them buying these same shoes for him.

Much more in the book, I am not pleased with it at all. Sorry to say.

My comment:  Keep talking Joran  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: May 05, 2007, 01:51:38 PM »

The Shoes

WTF?

No since Deepak Satish and Freddy then decided they had to help Joran by one of them buying these same shoes for him.

Lazlo goes on to say when asked what she wasn't pleased with:

I do not feel at ease to do so. Ppl might come up with it at some point (I guess) I do not want to be the one posting it at this point.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: May 05, 2007, 01:52:40 PM »

The Shoes

WTF?

Exactly!

Lazlo says she does not want to say further because it might hurt Joran...or whatever. It's in his FREAKING BOOK! If his supporters are now in a position of fearing Joran's own words then maybe it is time to reconsider their position.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #664 on: May 05, 2007, 01:53:33 PM »

I am sorry I ever mentioned that snack truck.  I just thought it odd that he needed to say anything about it at all.  So the truck was meaningless.  I will go with that, for now.  Rolling Eyes
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #665 on: May 05, 2007, 01:55:08 PM »

The Shoes

WTF?

Freddy needs to tell the truth.  Shocked
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: May 05, 2007, 01:56:40 PM »

Eduardo Mansur - Jossy's son
Eric Mansur - Eduardo's cousin - Jossy's nephew

Eduardo Mansur
October 27, 2005

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/10/natalee_hollowa_15.html

Dear Dan

I noticed in these blogs alot of people talking bad about my father Jossy Mansur. to begin with, i don't know who you are, and i don't care who you are. Your famous research about my family may have some things right but alot of bs. Yes two of my cousins were extradited to puerto rico but were never judged. This was all internal politics by the mep government. Then i read about the gardner being my employee? (never knew the guy until we investigated the rumor about the domino game in the jail with a kalpoe where a relative of ours is doing time for shooting a fire arm. a nephew a cousins son.. (are we responsible for his actions?) Then i read about my father not being able to go to the United States that we love and respect soo much. Well this is about a personal problem and descrimination with a U.S. Immigration official here in aruba by the last name of Tissdale. And she did all this fake accusations on my father. Contact me and i will explain to you.. Do you have any proof that my father or his sons are or have ever done anything illegal? Please show them. If not don't slander my father.

All we are tryning to do is to help, we have worked very hard on this case and it has nothing to do with revenge or vendetta etc. We just care. We are using our own resources to help on this case and want nothing in return much less a reward. Didn't your research show you how many long hours we worked on this case? Did it show you how many times we defend the United Stated through out the years in everything you do?. Did you know that we love america and americans here in Aruba and abroad?

If you knew my father you would realize what kind of person he is, he never even got a traffic violation ticket in his life. Much less all the things you said he is involved in. We wish we were as rich as you make people think we are.

But them again you have freedom of speech and you can say what you want.

I have been searching for natalee since june 3rd and do you know i have not seen my wife and kids since then?they are in south america going to school. no one has put more hours in this case than i. I searched all of aruba by foot mostly. I searched all the wells and mineshafts, i was at the land fill searching and diggin for 13 days mostly by myself, you would not stand it for 1 hour. and now i am searching the ocean, ON our own resources and want nothing in return.

By the way do you know my father is in the U.S.?anyway i could go on but i felt bad reading these things about my father and that is why i wrote this. we will keep working on this, God knows how much longer, but we want to get the persons responsible for this punished, because they deserve to be punished and not the entire Island. Arubans are good people and here we are in trouble because of 3 foreigners and a substitude judge who so far seems to be avove the law.

All of us Jossy's sons went to Military school and college in the United states.

Semper Fi.

Eduardo Mansur

Posted by: EDUARDO | Thursday, October 27, 2005 at 10:48 PM

http://www.publicintegrity.org/report.aspx?aid=355

In August 1994, the United States indicted cousins Eric and Alex Mansur along with 52 others allegedly involved in a massive drug money-laundering enterprise.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: May 05, 2007, 01:57:41 PM »

The Shoes

WTF?

I seem to recall that very early on in this case we were all laughing because supposedly Joran had gone to the mall to try to purchase ONE shoe to replace a missing mate!! Joran has NEVER gotten the "shoes" story the same twice!!!

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: May 05, 2007, 01:59:13 PM »

IIRC, in one of his PVs Deepak denies purchasing new sneaks for the sporter...so this is not a totally new issue. All 3 (F,D,S) conspiring to help Joran is new info, though.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: May 05, 2007, 02:00:47 PM »

IIRC, in one of his PVs Deepak denies purchasing new sneaks for the sporter...so this is not a totally new issue. All 3 (F,D,S) conspiring to help Joran is new info, though.

Does this mean Freddy now has one foot under the bus also?  Laughing
Tiger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #670 on: May 05, 2007, 02:05:24 PM »

Tylergal,I guessed this.I went to a meeting there and helped a very drunk woman home,didn't rape her,hehe.It is beautiful,nice home.we owe a lot to that Pres.Lala,you are right,The Dead don't hide.They could have blamed Boeti early on,if there wasn't enough proof on her body(eh Greta).I will go back to my lurking and stalking
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: May 05, 2007, 02:05:51 PM »

The Shoes

WTF?

Klaas ... obvious Deepak was lying about when he bought shoes and ... obviously the interrogator knew he was lying or the question would never have been asked of Deepak in the first place.  This is what frustrated Beth so much ... no follow up on the answers that Joran ... Deepak and ... Satish provided.

Janet

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement - June 29, 2005

On your question whether I thought it strange that Joran had left his sport-shoes on the beach, I can say the following. I did find it strange, but they were his shoes so not my problem.

On you question if I know the make of his shoes, I can say the following. I don't know the make. The only thing I know is that they were white sport-shoes.

On your question for whom I bought sport-shoes that I presumably bought at "The Athlete's Foot" , I can say the following. I did not buy sport-shoes. I had to buy these before the case of the missing girl come up. I would also like to know since when it is a crime to buy sport-shoes.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: May 05, 2007, 02:08:01 PM »

I love it when FOM gets on her soapbox Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: May 05, 2007, 02:09:38 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I am sorry I ever mentioned that snack truck.  I just thought it odd that he needed to say anything about it at all.  So the truck was meaningless.  I will go with that, for now.  Rolling Eyes

No, I think we need to find out more.  The driver might have been in and testified 7 times.  Who knows.  I think that everything Joran says is important  because he always twists the facts to his benefit, but as he continues to twist, he is twisting in the end and nowhere to go.  Put a rope around his neck to make hanging himself easier.  It's coming.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: May 05, 2007, 02:09:41 PM »

Lazlo says that Freddy's 6/12 PV is in the book and that it was Freddy who told Joran's parents about the F/D/S shoe buying conspiracy.

ETA: Lazlo has since deleted this post. Laughing   Not fast enough. Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #675 on: May 05, 2007, 02:10:17 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
The Shoes

WTF?

I seem to recall that very early on in this case we were all laughing because supposedly Joran had gone to the mall to try to purchase ONE shoe to replace a missing mate!! Joran has NEVER gotten the "shoes" story the same twice!!!

I distinctly remember that, Wreck, especially talking, talking at RWV about that.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: May 05, 2007, 02:12:11 PM »

New FP post ...

Equal Rights for Monkeys (Hiasl) … Monkeys are People Too

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/05/05/equal-rights-for-monkeys-hiasl-monkeys-are-people-too/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: May 05, 2007, 02:17:42 PM »

Just so we don't lose it:

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: May 05, 2007, 02:24:16 PM »

Now Freddy, Satish & Deepak are out shopping for their favorite Sporter friend.  I wonder if the shoes had to fit Freddy.  I would guess Freddy is about a size 10-11.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: May 05, 2007, 02:27:36 PM »

F,D,S are the three prime suspects who Paulus got attorneys for too.  Freddy's name keeps coming up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.