May 02, 2024, 06:12:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #689 11/13 - 11/21/07  (Read 246182 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #260 on: November 18, 2007, 12:15:08 PM »

I'll ask Klaas to do that right now, Tamik! (Ducky's so smart!)  Laughing

You're more than welcome, Red!  Wink
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: November 18, 2007, 12:24:55 PM »

Thanks cbb ... ThankS Klaas.

Have a good Sunday Monkeys!

Janet
9:30 AM

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY!!!

BOYCOTT ARUBA!!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #262 on: November 18, 2007, 12:57:47 PM »

Don't think Renee is the NY blond.

Some info that I gleamed from my nonDutch translation of article posted by Pita.

The tone of the article is venomous against Beth.

When Renee first saw Beth her eyes did not show grief, they showed a woman with problems.

Renee will be coming to the states to further her investigation (the Dutch blogger, long ago told me she's been looking for backing, to do this years ago).

The taxi driver Tina is the one that heard Jug talk about rehab and removal of money.

When the head of AHATA confirmed a cover up, he was referring to Beth's cover up, not the island's.

Strategic Communication Task Force was created to be Beth's media liaison (not their own stated objective).

She interviewed Charles Croes who is the one that said Jug told him that he had long fingers that could reach to the Whitehouse.

Sorry, Ramm.  I just thought a few points were missing.  Correct anything I translated in error.

1.  She sure did have problems her daughter was just kidnapped and murdered.  I would consider that a problem.

2.  And who does she plan on speaking to.  Oh yes I know who, Charlierat and Julia Renfro's Mom.  Maybe she can call Ernesto and ask him where the video is of Natalee that his little brother Freddy took.

San, you took the words right out of my mouth!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: November 18, 2007, 01:00:52 PM »

REMINDER - TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #264 on: November 18, 2007, 01:01:04 PM »

Up for a good laugh this morning????
Posted by Charlierat @ RU in the "Why did Robin sign the "Wood Letter?"  thread...........

charlierat wrote:

Well, at least at the time that she signed it (in early November of 2005) this is probably what she believed.

Of course, we have since learned that the investigation on Aruba was given top priority by ALE and was, in fact, a thorough and professional investigation with an "astounding" amount of resources devoted to it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.............I nearly peed my pants when I saw this.

You just keep drinking that Kool-Aid, what flavor is it today?

Um, wasn't it the Dutch and Dutch scholars who called the investigation an unprofessional joke of an investigation. If this was a top priority and the ALE's best effort ... doesn't that speak volumes to never go to a place where if something goes wrong, your life and the life of your loved ones are put into the hands of the "Key Stone" cops.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/04/06/diario-big-criticism-about-aruban-investigation-and-gerold-dompig-in-the-case-of-natalee-holloway/

I think they have been spiking their Koolaid!! No one sober and in their right mind could write what chuckierat wrote..let alone believe it!!  Rolling Eyes

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #265 on: November 18, 2007, 01:02:59 PM »

Why is this woman doing this NOW?  Is it to counter Beth's book?  Is she financed by AHATA as are most of these things?  Begs the question Red has already asked, if tourism is so good, why bother with things like this even now?

And sounds as if she is begging for a libel suit as well.

Could get expensive.  Hope they are prepared for all that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #266 on: November 18, 2007, 01:08:43 PM »

There was a Front Page article at the time it was said concerning the Dutch Law Professors saying that this investigation was conducted in an unprofessional and even "insane" manner.

I have always wondered if drug testing was required for ALE as they seemed totally unable to actually do anything at all or even focus properly.  Our DOJ says one in five in Aruba actually use cocaine and nothing leads me to believe LE exempt from that statistic.

Yes, Renee could talk to CharlieRat and a few of his cronies, that is if he's not somewhere fawning over Beth at a book signing.   Laughing

Or she could interview cab drivers in Birmingham for what they might have overheard in bits and pieces of conversations and try to paste together some propaganda from that.

But I wish she would start with the Birmingham field office of the FBI so they could at least explain to her why Natalee is on a page with murder victims instead of people deemed missing.  No chance of that happening, I know, but would be nice if she could get at least one fact straight.  But then getting the facts straight is not her job, just the opposite it seems.

. Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: November 18, 2007, 01:26:30 PM »

Klaas and cbb

Thank you so much.  Ducky and I are just thrilled with our Christmas avatar.

Well ... I am about to climb on Ducky's back and fly off to church.   Smile

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #268 on: November 18, 2007, 02:07:57 PM »

Why is this woman doing this NOW?  Is it to counter Beth's book?  Is she financed by AHATA as are most of these things?  Begs the question Red has already asked, if tourism is so good, why bother with things like this even now?

It looks like this was in the planning stages since June 2007.  Gielen was planning to do research in Alabama and a Central American country.  Seemed she had difficulty getting financing.    Rolling Eyes

http://refugeesunleashed.net/about10435-0-asc-425.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #269 on: November 18, 2007, 02:53:21 PM »

The BS articles posted on Amigoe/English today:

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Mother wanted to hide Natalee Holloway’s rehabilitation past

The recently published book of Beth Twitty.

WILLEMSTAD/ORANJESTAD – Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee Holloway that disappeared 2.5 years ago in Aruba, has done everything to hide the drug addiction past of her daughter.

Documentary maker Renée Gielen came to this conclusion.   As a result of Beth Twitty’s  recently published book, ‘Loving Natalee, the true story of Aruban kidnapping and its aftermath’, she threw herself even more empathetically into the case.  She bases herself on declarations of Jug Twitty’s search in and around cholhouses in Aruba at that time.  By now, Jug Twitty is the ex-husband of Beth.  When Jug was asked why he was doing that, he said: “Because Natalee was recently in drug rehab in the US.”

Beth Twitty while leaving the police station in Bubaly in 2005.

THIS IS WRONG

“After I read the book, I got the feeling that there is something wrong here.  The lies in the book and the many other doubtful claims and occurrences in the past 2.5 years made me think: Has Beth really wanted Natalee to be found?”  For Gielen, who already has dozens of hours of visual material and is working on a documentary, this is reason for her to soon travel to the United States and go further into the Holloway-case.   

Documentary maker to the US for ‘real story’ on Holloway

WILLEMSTAD/ORANJESTAD – “When I looked her in the eyes, I knew that something was not right, and from that moment on, I ducked down in the case; and I am still on it”, says documentary maker Renée Gielen about Beth Twitty, the mother of Natalee Holloway.  Gielen ducked down into one of worlds most discussed disappearance cases two-and-a-half years ago and was especially moved by the strange behavior of Natalee’s mother, whom she interviewed in June of 2005 in the Holiday Inn Hotel in Aruba for the Dutch TV-program TweeVandaag.  “At that time, I didn’t know yet what I saw in her eyes; one thing I knew, I didn’t have a sad mother sitting in front of me.  I know now what I saw then: a mother with a lot of problems.”

Gielen, who lives and works in Curacao, came earlier this year with video-recordings including declarations of persons involved, which put the case in a new light.  Amigoe reported this and the Dutch current affairs programme Network broadcasted it thereupon.  As a result of the recently published book of Beth Twitty ‘Loving Natalee, the true story of Aruban kidnapping and its aftermath’, she’s now working on a documentary with new material on tape, together with Dolph van Stapele, Peter Ranzijn, Michel Drente, and Suzanne Jansen.   

Gielen is now getting ready to go to the United States for further inquiry.  She describes Beth’s book as ‘an image building story with a first class rabble-rousing’. 

“After I read the book, I got the feeling that there is something wrong here.”  That confirmed her suspicions.  The lies in the book and the many other doubtful claims and occurrences in the past 2.5 years made me think: Has Beth really wanted Natalee to be found?”

IDEAL DAUGHTER

Gielen points out that Natalee was never put on FBI’s official list of missing persons.  She also says that the surveillance tape of the Holiday Inn that shows a blond woman, was not sent to the Forensic Institution in Rijswijk, because Twitty said that the woman was not Natalee.  Gielen says that she has information that reveals that Natalee did not at all meet the image that her mother Beth likes to portray her: the dream daughter, a virgin that has never done something wrong in her life, doesn’t drink, doesn’t smoke, has never experimented with drugs; the Christian girl that in all sorts of manners propagated her biblical ideas in volunteer work and was an example for all other young persons.   

According to Gielen, the truth is the reverse of all of the above.  Natalee has even been in a drug rehabilitation clinic right before she came to Aruba.  The girl had such a good time in Aruba that she didn’t want to leave the island.  Natalee had the male persons present ‘lick her belly jellies’ on the bar, was smoking dope on the beach, and her girlfriends even warned her not to drink so much, recites Gielen.  Natalee’s ‘addiction’ was brought up in an interview that Gielen has on tape, with the Aruban taxi driver Trina (for her protection no family name), who also appears in the book (as the only taxi driver) called by her first name.  She tells Gielen that when Beth’s by now second ex-husband and his friend Mitch were in her Taxi, they asked her if she can take them to cholhouses on the island.  “When she asked why, they told her that Natalee has recently been in rehab in the US”, said Gielen.

Gielen dares to say that in the days, months, and by now years after the disappearance of her daughter, Beth Twitty wants just one thing: disguise Natalee’s outrageous behavior and the way she disappeared.  She only needed one thing for that: a whipping boy.  And that was Joran van der Sloot, the boy with whom she was seen last, in the company of the two Surinam brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe; they must have done it.  Gielen says that Joran made the mistake by the first instance lie about leaving Natalee behind.  “Besides, he writes that in his book, in which he does not spare himself.”

BE NO GOOD

The assertions of Beth Twitty in the course of time confirm the idea that she has played a peculiar part.  Gielen names a few examples.  “Twitty manages to say in interviews – FOX News, Geraldo – that the Dutch government has used the tragic occurrences around hurricane Katrina to release the suspects in Aruba in September of 2005.  ‘Rape is not a crime for the Dutch government’, she added.”  Twitty asserts in the same interview that there are five declarations in which Joran van der Sloot admits having had sex with Natalee in his house and that Natalee became unconscious so now and then, while these declarations do not exist, says Gielen.   “You must have a lot of courage, when you write in your book that during a meeting in Aruba with Ahata, you make the statement that everything was a cover-up from Aruba’s side and that the then chairman of Ahata would have whispered ‘yes, that’s correct’, while you can count that this can be checked, which I did”, says Gielen.

Twitty writes that the Strategic Communications Task Force that Aruba established, was done ‘to combat the negative media and to combat us’.  “A member of the task force contradicts this and says that the task force has always tried not to take an extreme position.  In the beginning, the strategic task force has even set herself up as liaison for her.  They fixed hotels for her and facilitated her press conferences.  They have even collected money.”

The member can only guess that Beth experienced the website – that nuanced her often unfounded statements and accusations that caused the island harm – as an attack on her.

Gielen also quotes that Twitty has repeatedly insinuated that her daughter had no bankcard with her, ‘because it was in her bedroom in Alabama’.  “This while Jug Twitty –Natalee’s stepfather, whom Beth has meanwhile divorced – and a friend were talking in a taxi about Natalee withdrawing money twice since her disappearance, after which they have blocked her account.”

Beth writes in her book that she felt threatened by Charles Croes, who as owner of a ‘rental cell phone company’, was real fast involved with the case and offered help on all fronts.  Beth says that he has pose as ‘clairvoyant’ and supposedly has asked her about her sex life when he was alone with her in the car.  A girlfriend had rescued her just in time.  “These are not the only insults of Twitty to Croes’ address.  Croes tells his story in an interview I had with him recently, and that is completely different.  Besides, Croes confirms Twitty’s ties with the White House.  Jug Twitty told him: ‘I have very long fingers that can reach all the way to the White House’.  It already appeared earlier that via Jug, Beth had contacts with Condoleezza Rice, who, via the Dutch Justice-minister, managed to have Aruba make the case a ‘high profile one’.   
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #270 on: November 18, 2007, 02:58:39 PM »

Aruba is fullfilling their death wish. Little by little, bit by bit, they are tearing their island down. AHATA is behind the camapign to try to trash Natalee and Beth, Paulus' business partner Carlo is on the board selection commitee, and this new guy Smith is nothing more than a mouthpiece for him.

Every time these Aruban journalists come out with more far flung accusations about Natalee and her family they just lose more travel customers. Nobody in the U.S. wants to hear or believe that trash. Let them keep it up, it will be their damnation.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: November 18, 2007, 02:59:27 PM »

Klaas that is the same BS that stinkypete was posting about at RU the other day, isn't it? Wonder who stinkypete really is?hmmmm

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #272 on: November 18, 2007, 03:00:46 PM »

This is Renée Gielen

Na de première verlaten de gouverneur van de Nederlandse Antillen, mr Frits Goedgedrag en de minister van Onderwijs en Cultuur, Omayra Leeflang Teatro Luna Blou.
Renée Gielen wordt gelukgewenst door haar geluidsman Peter Ranzijn.

http://www.regiecuracao.com/makingoff.html

Which female nutjob is she?  The one on the left or right?

Klaasend - She is the right one. The blonde. See more picture in my post above.

So is this also the blonde woman at the airport in NY with Joran??? Weren't we asking who the blonde was in the airport photos a while back???

Nut44*4 - well?? I remember there was a blonde woman seeying with VDS's at airport in the Netherlands. There is somewhere on the internet a picture of. No idea, what kind of blonde that was.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #273 on: November 18, 2007, 03:05:25 PM »

Klaasend - this is the same post what Pita has post, early last night. I am glad it is now in English version.

I am glad hear this media attention from the Netherlands. ‘Recherche verdraait informatie te vaak’
Investigators in a black breach and again a bad name of the Dutch police. It smells again to Corrpution and a negative researching in missing persons cases
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #274 on: November 18, 2007, 03:18:09 PM »

Klaasend - this is the same post what Pita has post, early last night. I am glad it is now in English version.

Yes, I knew it was the same.  I was glad it was in English also.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #275 on: November 18, 2007, 03:19:29 PM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #276 on: November 18, 2007, 03:26:18 PM »

Remember a long time ago there was that fake memo supposedly from Dave Holloway to Dompig saying something about rehab.  Dave said he had never written it and it was a total forgery just like the letter supposedly from Natalee to Paulus.

But I can see Jug saying something like maybe if Natalee was in a choller house drugged at the hands of some Aruban criminal element, she might need rehab.  That is a far cry from the lie that she just got out of it when her grades and graduation record document just the opposite.

Why do they need to lie like this?  What makes them so desperate?  Do they really think this will actually help anything at all?  It's going to make it much worse.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: November 18, 2007, 03:32:11 PM »

This woman thinks she is clairvoyant just like Charles Croes and knows things that can't possibly be known just from looking at a person.

Guess that may appeal to the superstitious and ignorant but doesn't wash as far as any journalistic standard I have ever heard of.

And what is she doing with that drunken looking man young enough to be her son?  That doesn't look very professional either.  Seems we may be dealing with the Julia of Curacao?  All trash all de time!

PERSONA NON GRATA

NYC_lover
Monkey Junky Jr.

The Mercedes GL

« Reply #278 on: November 18, 2007, 03:48:39 PM »

I found this email from Renee van Gielen.
Email:  renee@postcodeloterij.nl

Too funny!!!!  jocolor
Sense when work she for Postcodeloterij.nl??????
Postcodeloterij is a foundation where people can a destiny come along and does for price money.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #279 on: November 18, 2007, 04:00:05 PM »

I found this email from Renee van Gielen.
Email:  renee@postcodeloterij.nl

Too funny!!!!  jocolor
Sense when work she for Postcodeloterij.nl??????
Postcodeloterij is a foundation where people can a destiny come along and does for price money.

Like psychics or fortune tellers?  Yes, that is too funny.  I wonder if she really does something like that!

She seems to think she can read minds, especially that of Beth.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.