May 13, 2024, 04:20:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #119 3/30/09 - 4/03/09  (Read 229277 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: April 01, 2009, 12:34:54 PM »

Northern Rose - great info posted - I love your posts!  BTW - I saved your pic - outline of the mystery person in the woods to my photobucket, hope that is okay.

Other house keeping:  It was sandy leiva that caught what Williams said on NG last night and led me to go get the transcript.  Bugs me to not give credit where credit is due, so I went back to 8pm last night to find it was her!  Kudos sandy leiva - great catch!!!!!!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: April 01, 2009, 12:36:28 PM »

BIG BREAKING NEWS - heee I was right! 

Judge denies Baez's Ex
Parte motion

Last Edited: Wednesday, 01 Apr 2009, 12:06 PM EDT
Created On: Wednesday, 01 Apr 2009, 12:04 PM EDT

ORLANDO, Fla. - Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland has denied Jose Baez's motion to seek Ex Parte hearing.

In Strickland’s order denying the motion, he wrote that Baez’s request to discuss sensitive matters off camera was not possible as a part of a particular Florida Criminal rule.

That rule provides that an in camera inspection and an ex parte proceeding are not one and the same, and an ex parte proceeding is only proper where permitted by law.

Strickland wrote that no legal authority has been provided to allow such a hearing under the circumstances filed in Baez’s motion.

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!

So GOOD FAITH is not good enough..poor JB.  I hear the WAAAAAmbulance coming.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: April 01, 2009, 12:43:56 PM »

Judge denies Baez's Ex
Parte motion

ORLANDO, Fla. - Circuit Court Judge Stan Strickland has denied Jose Baez's motion to seek Ex Parte hearing.

In Strickland’s order denying the motion, he wrote that Baez’s request to discuss sensitive matters off camera was not possible as a part of a particular Florida Criminal rule.

That rule provides that an in camera inspection and an ex parte proceeding are not one and the same, and an ex parte proceeding is only proper where permitted by law.

Strickland wrote that no legal authority has been provided to allow such a hearing under the circumstances filed in Baez’s motion.

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!

oopsies was so excited I forgot to copy/paste the link
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/040109ex_parte_denied

I keep wondering why most of his motions never have case law cited in them?  Anyway, glad to see this -- Good afternoon everyone.

Top 5 reasons JB does not cite case law:

5. It would entail work to dig out other cases
4. It means reading and understanding what is read
3. It takes time away from lonely Casey
2. He needs to understand what a case is

and the top reason....

1. What happened to good faith?
Haydensguardian
Scared Monkey

My 2 sweet Granddaughters

« Reply #843 on: April 01, 2009, 12:44:26 PM »

Just a comment here  mostly ....... I was reading about the Danielle Van Dam case, They only had dog hair, a few human hairs and a few drops of blood, in his house and RV, and they were able to convict Her killer and got the death plenty. This so gives me hope that they put the death penalty back on the table and are able to convict Casey for her daughters murder I am so worried she will get off.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #844 on: April 01, 2009, 12:45:33 PM »

Thanks, I figured that is what the lollipop was, and I have no doubt in my mind, after seeing her the first time in court, she was flying higher than a kite.  These kids think they are so darn smart 
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: April 01, 2009, 12:45:52 PM »

Am not sure why Mark Williams made such a statement about the father signing away parental rights.

If we believe Jesse Grunds' statement as to the timeline of events & statements made around Caylee's birth - before and after, then we have a whole nuther take on things.  Personally, I believe him as it is a first party account and he IS believable..not like KC & Cindy.

He was dating KC throughout her pregnancy and when she told him she was PG AND HE WAS THE FATHER...he said LET'S GIVE THIS BABY UP FOR ADOPTION, as we are too young to be parents.  He said that she said..."NO WAY AM I GOING TO CARRY A CHILD FOR 9 MONTHS AND THEN GIVE IT UP".  Now, this contradicts what KC supposedly told Kio..."that Cindy wouldn't LET her give up the baby to her".  We all know that the sociopath lies and they are very 'charming'..my take is that she was just F'ing over Kio...holding out hope for her that she may give the baby to her...and then slamming her with the NO and blaming Cindy for not letting her.  (She did similar things to Amy)

Now, here comes the birth...Jesse refused to sign the Birth Certificate until the results of the DNA.  KC told everyone that Jesse was the daddy..so why would another 'baby daddy' sign over his rights if the focus was that Jesse was the baby daddy???????

Hope this makes sense.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: April 01, 2009, 12:47:10 PM »

Judge denies Baez's Ex
Parte motion
      Has the fool started whinning yet 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: April 01, 2009, 12:52:06 PM »

Am not sure why Mark Williams made such a statement about the father signing away parental rights.

If we believe Jesse Grunds' statement as to the timeline of events & statements made around Caylee's birth - before and after, then we have a whole nuther take on things.  Personally, I believe him as it is a first party account and he IS believable..not like KC & Cindy.

He was dating KC throughout her pregnancy and when she told him she was PG AND HE WAS THE FATHER...he said LET'S GIVE THIS BABY UP FOR ADOPTION, as we are too young to be parents.  He said that she said..."NO WAY AM I GOING TO CARRY A CHILD FOR 9 MONTHS AND THEN GIVE IT UP".  Now, this contradicts what KC supposedly told Kio..."that Cindy wouldn't LET her give up the baby to her".  We all know that the sociopath lies and they are very 'charming'..my take is that she was just F'ing over Kio...holding out hope for her that she may give the baby to her...and then slamming her with the NO and blaming Cindy for not letting her.  (She did similar things to Amy)

Now, here comes the birth...Jesse refused to sign the Birth Certificate until the results of the DNA.  KC told everyone that Jesse was the daddy..so why would another 'baby daddy' sign over his rights if the focus was that Jesse was the baby daddy???????

Hope this makes sense.

Yes, makes sense to me.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: April 01, 2009, 12:52:43 PM »

Northern Rose - great info posted - I love your posts!  BTW - I saved your pic - outline of the mystery person in the woods to my photobucket, hope that is okay.

Other house keeping:  It was sandy leiva that caught what Williams said on NG last night and led me to go get the transcript.  Bugs me to not give credit where credit is due, so I went back to 8pm last night to find it was her!  Kudos sandy leiva - great catch!!!!!!

A_News_Junkie.   I am really happy that my posts are contributing.  Sometimes I feel like I am just letting out stress bashing out the keys on my keyboard.  I have no problem with sharing any of the pics I post, maybe someone will see it who can determine the person vs the refletion theories.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #849 on: April 01, 2009, 01:02:05 PM »

Thanks, I figured that is what the lollipop was, and I have no doubt in my mind, after seeing her the first time in court, she was flying higher than a kite.  These kids think they are so darn smart 

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest....

Coud this be why Cindy is always whacking on that chewing gum? She sure is a touchy, feelly one!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: April 01, 2009, 01:02:30 PM »

Just a comment here  mostly ....... I was reading about the Danielle Van Dam case, They only had dog hair, a few human hairs and a few drops of blood, in his house and RV, and they were able to convict Her killer and got the death plenty. This so gives me hope that they put the death penalty back on the table and are able to convict Casey for her daughters murder I am so worried she will get off.

I personally do not believe that the death penalty was taken off the table because there was not enough evidence.  I believe that it was taken off the table because the SA saw the backpeddling of  Cindy and George in their support of Casey.  Should Casey receive the death penalty I am sure that all the Ants would be appealing, driving the Governor nuts and be all over the media trying to get it over turned.  In a normal case the victim's family would be in support of justice in the form of the death penalty if they agreed with it (morally).  In this case the victims family are in support of the accused and have totally forgotten the victim. By going after the death penalty when the grandparents of the victim are openly supporting the accused, it would serve no purpose other than racking up even more legal bills for the state and dragging this on forever.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: April 01, 2009, 01:06:34 PM »

Northern Rose,
Good - because I wrote Holly Bristow today to see if she will look into to the mystery and I linked your pic from my photobucket!  Kathi and JVM were being to slow! LOL.   I can be a determined monkey - anyone have Hoover's phone number? LOL
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: April 01, 2009, 01:10:03 PM »

Judge denies Baez's Ex
Parte motion

WOOT WOOT!!!!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #853 on: April 01, 2009, 01:12:18 PM »

Strickland pretty much "schooled" JB with his denial.  Tisk ...tisk.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Order%20Denying%20Defendant's%20Motion%
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: April 01, 2009, 01:14:03 PM »

Northern Rose,
Good - because I wrote Holly Bristow today to see if she will look into to the mystery and I linked your pic from my photobucket!  Kathi and JVM were being to slow! LOL.   I can be a determined monkey - anyone have Hoover's phone number? LOL

LP would have Hoover's number...LOL. This would get him spinning too with his daisey chain theory.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: April 01, 2009, 01:14:16 PM »

Judge denies Baez's Ex
Parte motion
      Has the fool started whinning yet 

I knew something would happen while I had company.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: April 01, 2009, 01:16:56 PM »

Strickland pretty much "schooled" JB with his denial.  Tisk ...tisk.

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Order%20Denying%20Defendant's%20Motion%

Here ya go NorthernRose, the above link wasnt working

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Order%20Denying%20Defendant%27s%20Motion%20to%20Seek%20Ex%20Parte%20Hearing.pdf

Yup he took Bozo to school & church!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: April 01, 2009, 01:17:49 PM »

Casey Anthony case: Judge says no to Jose Baez's secret hearing
posted by halboedeker on Apr 1, 2009 12:29:52 PM
Discuss This: Comments (2) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Jose Baez won't gain a secret meeting with Judge Stan Strickland. The judge ruled against that request from Casey Anthony's defense attorney, WKMG-Channel 6 reported at noon today. "The judge just ruled Baez failed to show any legal authority allowing such a meeting," anchor Erick Weber said.

That is the big headline in the Anthony case today.

Baez continued his depositions. He questioned Anthony pal Kiomarie Cruz, who sold her story to The National Enquirer for $20,000. As girls, the two friends buried their pets in the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found. Casey Anthony is accused of the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Cruz was not talking to reporters on her way to the private deposition. "Today she didn't feel like answering any of our questions," WFTV-Channel 9's Mark Boyle said.

Later, Boyle added: "Cruz managed to get out of here without facing any cameras. We saw her leave out a back door and get into a car."

Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WKMG that much of the information in the Enquirer story was false

"So much inaccurate things have been said about Casey Anthony that I think no one has the first clue of who she really is," Baez told reporters in a clip that WKMG aired

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case-judge-says-no-to-jose-baezs-secret-hearing.html

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: April 01, 2009, 01:17:51 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case-judge-says-no-to-jose-baezs-secret-hearing.html

Baez continued his depositions. He questioned Anthony pal Kiomarie Cruz, who sold her story to The National Enquirer for $20,000. As girls, the two friends buried their pets in the area where Caylee Anthony's remains were found. Casey Anthony is accused of the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

Cruz was not talking to reporters on her way to the private deposition. "Today she didn't feel like answering any of our questions," WFTV-Channel 9's Mark Boyle said.

Later, Boyle added: "Cruz managed to get out of here without facing any cameras. We saw her leave out a back door and get into a car."

Brad Conway, attorney for George and Cindy Anthony, told WKMG that much of the information in the Enquirer story was false

"So much inaccurate things have been said about Casey Anthony that I think no one has the first clue of who she really is," Baez told reporters in a clip that WKMG aired. 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: April 01, 2009, 01:18:51 PM »

Trimm we posted the same thing at the same time   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.