May 15, 2024, 06:51:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 379711 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1220 on: September 19, 2008, 03:51:16 PM »

Ya know, it seems funny to me that Casey was (deleting) pictures of Caylee just a month or so ago, and now all of a sudden she is putting up video,s of her and dedicating her entire page to he...........I'm sorry, and even though I loved watching the videos and am glad we got to view them...at the same time it just makes me want to wring her neck!!!!!!!!!!!!   ok  I'm done sorry
the videos we uploaded to her MySpce over a year ago, Just incase you missed the date stamp
no I didnt miss that...but this isnt how her page looked right before all this happened...thats what I am referring to........now they are nothing but Caylee...and it saying Caylee's mom so on.......

The nursing home video was recent though...I am confused! 

kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1221 on: September 19, 2008, 03:51:35 PM »

Tomorrow is my birthday...I hope i get my birthday wish and they arrest her for murder..I would even be happy if it came early...LIKE NOW!!!!!
Happy Birthday!
kirbysquirrel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1222 on: September 19, 2008, 03:51:54 PM »

here is a thought

one of her best friends from childhood said that the only thing she fears is god.

Desperate times call for desperate measures so why not take her to church and have LE show up and question her there in front of her  priest/ pastor  or have him/her come to the home.

If it was my child and if I thought there was a 1% chance this might work I would try it

IIRC, that is what the sheriff did with Susan Smith.  It was either a church or a school where he was interrogating her and she finally admitted drowning Alex and Michael.  I am pretty sure it was a church, though.

You have to be nuts to love a squirrel.
Kirby
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1223 on: September 19, 2008, 03:52:13 PM »

Ya know, it seems funny to me that Casey was (deleting) pictures of Caylee just a month or so ago, and now all of a sudden she is putting up video,s of her and dedicating her entire page to he...........I'm sorry, and even though I loved watching the videos and am glad we got to view them...at the same time it just makes me want to wring her neck!!!!!!!!!!!!   ok  I'm done sorry
the videos we uploaded to her MySpce over a year ago, Just incase you missed the date stamp
no I didnt miss that...but this isnt how her page looked right before all this happened...thats what I am referring to........now they are nothing but Caylee...and it saying Caylee's mom so on.......

Thank You....exactly   my point..........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1224 on: September 19, 2008, 03:52:22 PM »

except for those 2
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1225 on: September 19, 2008, 03:53:19 PM »

here is a thought

one of her best friends from childhood said that the only thing she fears is god.

Desperate times call for desperate measures so why not take her to church and have LE show up and question her there in front of her  priest/ pastor  or have him/her come to the home.

If it was my child and if I thought there was a 1% chance this might work I would try it

IIRC, that is what the sheriff did with Susan Smith.  It was either a church or a school where he was interrogating her and she finally admitted drowning Alex and Michael.  I am pretty sure it was a church, though.

It could not hurt to try!  She wants to wear a Rosary, put her in a room with a bunch of Priests and Nuns (nuns scare me).  Then interrogate her.  Something has got to work, I mean you would think!

ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1226 on: September 19, 2008, 03:53:19 PM »

There can't be much about the case for Baez and the Anthonys to discuss.  They're probably just discussing who should play who in the movie.

OMG I can hear that conversation now..

GA - "I wanna be played by Robert DeNiro...I think he could really 'get me' "
CA - "Well I do not want to be played by anyone old, I am not an old grandma, I am hip, I am with it"
Casey - "Oh puhleeze...you people..a waste, total waste...put me down as Angelina Jolie, no waite..she is too ugly.  I think I need to play the role of me, after all I am a star now."
Lee - "Can I be the guy from Spiderman?  I call the guy from Spiderman..."
Casey - "Lee do you need to go change your shorts??  You can be Toby now shut up"

And Caylee?????  Where is Caylee?????

yup think you got that pretty much covered Dolce!  good job

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
sillymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1227 on: September 19, 2008, 03:54:33 PM »

is it just me or did anyone else notice that in the video when she is sitting on her great grandpa's lap she keeps lookin back in fear and turning away quickly like who ever whatever is there is very frightening to her

so sad

Yes I noticed that too.  She looked as if she was clinging to him out of fear, and he was her safe place.  Cindy had to say "Come on time to go" a few times. 
This was the last known sighting right? 
SAD!

In Caylee's 1st Birthday video, Cindy calls Caylee "Case"....anyone else hear this?

She did it in the Papa video too...I think she is saying Cay's.  Not sure but it striked me as odd too.

Good Day Monkeys.  That reminds me of something I saw on Jose Ortiz' website.  A picture of Casey and Caylee and underneath was "Case and Cays".  What do you think?
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1228 on: September 19, 2008, 03:54:33 PM »

Tomorrow is my birthday...I hope i get my birthday wish and they arrest her for murder..I would even be happy if it came early...LIKE NOW!!!!!
Happy Birthday!
I'm not big at watching the news and catching names..Do you know who dana is that is interviewing lp?..I want to see that one.
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: September 19, 2008, 03:54:54 PM »

awwww you guys..... I know your Dads thought you guys were the best too

Thank you CK.  I was definately a daddy's girl. 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
kristipartyof5
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1230 on: September 19, 2008, 03:55:09 PM »

except for those 2
I guess you can add videos to MySpace and not link them to your page...your probably right about them having not been there before....she probably just readded them.... after having removed them back in June.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1231 on: September 19, 2008, 03:56:09 PM »

There can't be much about the case for Baez and the Anthonys to discuss.  They're probably just discussing who should play who in the movie.

OMG I can hear that conversation now..

GA - "I wanna be played by Robert DeNiro...I think he could really 'get me' "
CA - "Well I do not want to be played by anyone old, I am not an old grandma, I am hip, I am with it"
Casey - "Oh puhleeze...you people..a waste, total waste...put me down as Angelina Jolie, no waite..she is too ugly.  I think I need to play the role of me, after all I am a star now."
Lee - "Can I be the guy from Spiderman?  I call the guy from Spiderman..."
Casey - "Lee do you need to go change your shorts??  You can be Toby now shut up"

And Caylee?????  Where is Caylee?????

yup think you got that pretty much covered Dolce!  good job

I can hear Baez now...

Baez- "Hello!!  Hello Anthony family!!  Are you forgetting something here?  Me!!  Why do they want to cast Chevy Chase as me?"

Again...WHERE IS CAYLEE!?! 
Casey- "Who?"

da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: September 19, 2008, 03:56:26 PM »

Happy, happy birthday, Mrs. Rocko!  I hope you get your birthday wish and more.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
ck4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: September 19, 2008, 03:56:51 PM »

is it just me or did anyone else notice that in the video when she is sitting on her great grandpa's lap she keeps lookin back in fear and turning away quickly like who ever whatever is there is very frightening to her

so sad

Yes I noticed that too.  She looked as if she was clinging to him out of fear, and he was her safe place.  Cindy had to say "Come on time to go" a few times. 
This was the last known sighting right? 
SAD!

In Caylee's 1st Birthday video, Cindy calls Caylee "Case"....anyone else hear this?

She did it in the Papa video too...I think she is saying Cay's.  Not sure but it striked me as odd too.

Good Day Monkeys.  That reminds me of something I saw on Jose Ortiz' website.  A picture of Casey and Caylee and underneath was "Case and Cays".  What do you think?

yes some of those vids were tagged cays coloring etc...

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1234 on: September 19, 2008, 03:57:57 PM »

Happy Birthday!
I'm not big at watching the news and catching names..Do you know who dana is that is interviewing lp?..I want to see that one.

Dana ROCKS!  He is on Scared Monkey's radio.  He does VERY GOOD interviews and asks the good questions.  I love Dana!!!  (see my caption)  ::kisses to you Dana::

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1235 on: September 19, 2008, 03:58:06 PM »

Happy, happy birthday, Mrs. Rocko!  I hope you get your birthday wish and more.
Thanks! My husband knows that all i want is to see her go to jail...lol! He said if he could he would go do it for me...lol!
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1236 on: September 19, 2008, 03:58:48 PM »

Happy Birthday!

Well I certainly hope all your Birthday Wishes come TRUE.  I'll bake a cake..ehem...buy a cake....lol...partial to black forrest cake though.. Smile
I'll send a pic ...heh heh...soon enough..

***Happy Birthday*** a day early!
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1237 on: September 19, 2008, 03:58:58 PM »

Happy Birthday!

Dana ROCKS!  He is on Scared Monkey's radio.  He does VERY GOOD interviews and asks the good questions.  I love Dana!!!  (see my caption)  ::kisses to you Dana::
OH DUH!!! I knew that...Sorry i had a brain fart...lol!
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: September 19, 2008, 03:59:20 PM »

awwww you guys..... I know your Dads thought you guys were the best too

Thank you CK.  I was definately a daddy's girl. 

Thank you CK !!!  I was the favorite.  LOL, just had to get that in
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #1239 on: September 19, 2008, 04:00:21 PM »

here is a thought

It could not hurt to try!  She wants to wear a Rosary, put her in a room with a bunch of Priests and Nuns (nuns scare me).  Then interrogate her.  Something has got to work, I mean you would think!

Heheheeee

I won't post a scarey nun pic for you, clowns and nuns

We called them penguins

Peace Monkeys
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.