May 15, 2024, 09:16:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #26  (Read 379731 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: September 19, 2008, 06:50:21 PM »

I have a question that I cannot find an answer to.

I know that Baez has refused to allow Casey to talk with OCSO anymore. Can he also refuse to allow her to speak with FBI?

Hi MrsK...good day today?...Des Wink

A 2 thumbs up day today, Des!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1501 on: September 19, 2008, 06:50:42 PM »

Woah!
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The violent protesters confronting Casey Anthony outside her house will no longer be tolerated. Late Friday afternoon, the sheriff's office told Eyewitness News it's going to push for prosecuting people who taunted and provoked the grandfather of Caylee Anthony. The sheriff's office told Eyewitness News that protesters who cross the line and break the law will be dealt with. Two situations are already under investigation.

The sheriff's office said it's pushing for charges in the incident very early Thursday morning when a protester grabbed George Anthony.

The other incident was Thursday night, when Guardian Angels members say a protester bumped them with their car, but investigators said there are conflicting stories and the Angels won't give a statement. The protesters say the Angels attacked their car.

"People go out there and misbehave, we're gonna take care of business when we need to take care of business," an official with the Orange County Sheriff's Office said Friday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17515488/detail.html

The sheriff should also be admonishing George and Cindy.  I do believe that protestors have gone too far in their protesting but ... the Anthonys are the ones who are "aggressively" responding to the taunts of the protestors.

Why is the sheriff only singling out the protestors?

Think about it ...

1.  All searching for Caylee's "remains" have been called off.
2.  Casey bond was not revoked in regards to the gun incident.
3.  Cindy and George were not disqualified as backer of the bond in regards to the gun incident.
3.  Casey's home confinement was extended to leaving the home for almost five hours each day.
4.  A private residence was invaded by LE yesterday in search of a "live" Caylee.
5.  LE has extended an offer of cooperation to the defence.
6.  Charges related to the death of Caylee have yet to be filed against Casey.

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1502 on: September 19, 2008, 06:50:52 PM »

Hey Des..
i wanted to thank you for all the "tips" you have offered and also wanted you to know i am praying for your Aunt.

i just wanted to say that i am so angry with the entire Anthony family. Yesterday was the last straw for me. Casey never hesitated to call 911 over the protesters, and never once called for Caylee.  George who claims searches for Caylee 24/7 seems to have plenty of time on his hands to push elderly women, swing hammers and collect cash.

ok..i think i feel better now!! lol!

I think that is the reason Baez is so p*ssed at her...she really hurt her defence by making that most stupid move...After telling LE she never called the the police when/how she *claims* Caylee went missing...her excuse was that she didn't trust LE...

Now the twit is on tape calling 911...demanding police protecting from those dangerous penny pitchers...Baez has got to have a pulled groin over that stupid move...and I'm Glad NG nailed it over and over last night....Stupid is...as Stupid does...Des.

Right! I think people give Casey way too much credit. She isn't real  bright. Remember she cashed the checks on cam! I also think that she had an accomplice and i believe that her accomplice is very close to her. Since she isn't going to ever tell anyone what she did with Caylee, I wonder if it is possible for LE to talk to the rest of the clan? Invite them in for a polygraph?

Unfortunately,

The FBI has already offered them a polygraph and the whole
family refused.

Ahhhhhhh...but, remember last night on NG...LP stated that he was there and witnessed the FBI offer...and it was Lee who talked his parents into refusing the polygraph...as LP stated...it was so Lee could refuse....and LP is still saying that Lee is da dadda...but as you know..I think it be G-pa...

No matter which one it is...it makes the whole saying...blood is thicker than water...a little too thick if ya get my drift......Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1503 on: September 19, 2008, 06:51:42 PM »

DUE TO THE ANTHONY'S OTHER CRIMES IN
ORLANDO NOT BEING FALLING BY THE WAYSIDE

http://www.wftv.com/video/17511985/index.html

subtract NOT. 

...and while you're at BEING shouldn't be there either!

Okay, that makes more sense, especially if I put a comma after Anthonys. 

I spent five minutes wondering what the Anthonys' OTHER crimes were. 

I Stand With The Girl
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1504 on: September 19, 2008, 06:52:19 PM »

Remember in the beginning, GA stated that KA would never allow smoking or drinking around Caylee?  Oh my!

Of course-but cussin and lyin is ok! 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1505 on: September 19, 2008, 06:53:05 PM »

Did anyone see who arrived in that black truck?

I wanna know who is there and what they're talking about, dang it!!

home confinement conjugal visits perhaps??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1506 on: September 19, 2008, 06:53:51 PM »

I thought she said a truck...not a bus!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1507 on: September 19, 2008, 06:53:54 PM »

You know, I almost think that's possible. 

I Stand With The Girl
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1508 on: September 19, 2008, 06:54:11 PM »

OK...
When do we expect that Casey will head to trial on the fraud charges?
Will they do them all at once  or... multiple trials?
Is she a 1st time offender if all done at once ?
Will she get time or probation?   
If she gets time for more that one case will it be consecutive or concurrent time ?

I'm Sorry but since she is not talking to LE.  I want her butt in a place where people other than family and her attorney can have  meaningfull & productive conversations with her.

JMO  of course

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1509 on: September 19, 2008, 06:56:34 PM »

Do you all remember the case about the Nanny that was supposed have shaken the baby she was caring for and the baby died?  She was convicted and then started crying so hard that the judge lessened her sentance????   I know Biaz is telling Casey, don;t worry, I can get you off.  But if (when) she loses, do you think she would pull such a stunt????

That may be the moment that REALITY sets in ... IMO ... right now she has a false/reality going on in her head ... "holding her head high", playing on the computer and attending attorney daycare ....acting like this is some sort of sick game and she's winning ... this isn't reality for her .... just wait ... wait till she's behind bars for longer than a few days .... then you will see the REAL Casey emerge ... (well we won't but ... just sayin)

But just think about how much harder she will fall because she is still "holding her head high."

Proverbs 16:18
Pride goes before destruction, a haughty spirit before a fall

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1510 on: September 19, 2008, 06:57:13 PM »

snipped>>>

Think about it ...

3.  Cindy and George were not disqualified as backer of the bond in regards to the gun incident.
3.  Casey's home confinement was extended to leaving the home for almost five hours each day.
4.  A private residence was invaded by LE yesterday in search of a "live" Caylee.

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT!

Janet

Perhaps Casey's accomplice is a cop Wink ?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1511 on: September 19, 2008, 06:59:43 PM »

Yo
snipped>>>

Think about it ...

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT!

Janet

Perhaps Casey's accomplice is a cop Wink ?
Do you mean George or tony or another cop????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
eyecanCOOK
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1512 on: September 19, 2008, 07:00:31 PM »

This whole thing is a media circus and tommorrow we will be here waiting here for justice to be served. All for what?  I will tell you, a child that turned 3 in August...that is what this whole hoopla is about...we are strangers caring more about the outcome than the whole Anthony family...same thing on Saturday and perhaps Sunday..each day that goes by is another day that CAYLEE did NOT deserve.  Let me tell you something, I am so mad at this family and their actions after the fact, it is lucky I am low-class piece of white trash(WHATEVER THAT IS) there is guidelines..hehe  because Casey had I had any kind of money you can bet your bottom dollar I be standing at the end of yer driveway tonight reminding you of your RESPONSIBILITIES.

Kindness is a word the deaf and dumb can understand. No ciggies for one year....ok on to year two
fladeedah
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1513 on: September 19, 2008, 07:01:01 PM »

Do you all remember the case about the Nanny that was supposed have shaken the baby she was caring for and the baby died?  She was convicted and then started crying so hard that the judge lessened her sentance????   I know Biaz is telling Casey, don;t worry, I can get you off.  But if (when) she loses, do you think she would pull such a stunt????

That may be the moment that REALITY sets in ... IMO ... right now she has a false/reality going on in her head ... "holding her head high", playing on the computer and attending attorney daycare ....acting like this is some sort of sick game and she's winning ... this isn't reality for her .... just wait ... wait till she's behind bars for longer than a few days .... then you will see the REAL Casey emerge ... (well we won't but ... just sayin)

But just think about how much harder she will fall because she is still "holding her head high."

I think it's been drooping little by little and the bags under her eyes are getting darker and darker as this case wears on ... I think when she hears those words GAME OVER (GUILTY) she will realize that she wasn't as high and mighty as she thought she was!

I believe GP would be perfect for ca..it's time...time stood still. JMO.

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1514 on: September 19, 2008, 07:01:19 PM »

Woah!
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The violent protesters confronting Casey Anthony outside her house will no longer be tolerated. Late Friday afternoon, the sheriff's office told Eyewitness News it's going to push for prosecuting people who taunted and provoked the grandfather of Caylee Anthony. The sheriff's office told Eyewitness News that protesters who cross the line and break the law will be dealt with. Two situations are already under investigation.

The sheriff's office said it's pushing for charges in the incident very early Thursday morning when a protester grabbed George Anthony.

The other incident was Thursday night, when Guardian Angels members say a protester bumped them with their car, but investigators said there are conflicting stories and the Angels won't give a statement. The protesters say the Angels attacked their car.

"People go out there and misbehave, we're gonna take care of business when we need to take care of business," an official with the Orange County Sheriff's Office said Friday.

The sheriff should also be admonishing George and Cindy.  I do believe that protestors have gone too far in their protesting but ... the Anthonys are the ones who are "aggressively" responding to the taunts of the protestors.

Think about it ...

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT!

Janet

Oh Janet..I understand wehre you are coming from..but I see it the other way...the good guys are putting to rest...in advance...a lot of crap the defence will try in court...bad guys say...but you didn't follow up on hot tip we gave you of sighting of Caylee...nope...good guys did that...

Bad guys saying you didn't give us the chance to cooperate more with you...nope...good guys check that off list...and so on...Des

Hey Janet...good to C-Ya Girl!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1515 on: September 19, 2008, 07:03:37 PM »

(snipped)

Friday was the first time since Casey had been out of jail that she didn't leave her home to meet with her attorney. She stayed home instead and attorney Jose Baez came to her.

(snipped)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1516 on: September 19, 2008, 07:03:45 PM »

Hey Donna Karen!! I am in SC too..wherebouts are ya?

Hey nikkibnurse!! I live near Camden.  And yourself? ? Good to know there are other South Carolinians here.! My roommate suec is also a member of this wonderful forum..She just signed up a few days ago.

I  am in Greenville!! Good to have ya!!

Waving at Monekys....Hi!  I am in Abbeville/Greenwood.
Charlotte NC here
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1517 on: September 19, 2008, 07:04:43 PM »

(snipped)

Friday was the first time since Casey had been out of jail that she didn't leave her home to meet with her attorney. She stayed home instead and attorney Jose Baez came to her.

(snipped)
And what does that say??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1518 on: September 19, 2008, 07:05:00 PM »

O/T

Janet,

Will you please post a doggie update for us in Musings when you get a minute?

TY

I Stand With The Girl
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: September 19, 2008, 07:05:01 PM »

Woah!

Think about it ...

SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT!

Janet

Oh Janet..I understand wehre you are coming from..but I see it the other way...the good guys are putting to rest...in advance...a lot of crap the defence will try in court...bad guys say...but you didn't follow up on hot tip we gave you of sighting of Caylee...nope...good guys did that...

Bad guys saying you didn't give us the chance to cooperate more with you...nope...good guys check that off list...and so on...Des

Hey Janet...good to C-Ya Girl!

Destiny ... I will be respectful in my questions to Leonard Padilla if and when he is a guest on Dana's show.  I will be my normally sweet compromising self.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.