May 14, 2024, 04:23:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 280550 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #480 on: September 01, 2009, 02:33:13 PM »

I believe a family member has to request his searching, that's why I wonder if Teresa is still behind Mark Nejame and Tim Miller 

If no one from RC's side asks for help, can Crystal's side make the request?
Sure, I don't see why not.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #481 on: September 01, 2009, 02:35:58 PM »

Does anyone know what Tim Miller is going to do since Misty and Ron said what they did, do they not want him to search? If Teresa doesn't feel the same way as Ron and Misty, perhaps he will search on her behalf.

No clue......I thought I heard on NG last week that TN, RC, MC and GGMS all accused Tim of lying to them, but since I didn't hear it directly from their mouths (except RC/MC) I honestly don't know. I also thought I heard Tim say he was still going to search when the vegatation has dies, but after the latest fiasco I'm not sure if they'd want him to.
And I'm wondering where Mark Nejame is fitting into all this now 

Wasn't he contacted by TN.........which I find a tad odd since he is a criminal defense atty, and if she wanted TES to come search why go thru MN, why not just call Tim?????? So many questions and no answers, except "I don't know I wuz at work", and I don't know I just woke up and found her gone????

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #482 on: September 01, 2009, 02:38:31 PM »

Does anyone know what Tim Miller is going to do since Misty and Ron said what they did, do they not want him to search? If Teresa doesn't feel the same way as Ron and Misty, perhaps he will search on her behalf.

No clue......I thought I heard on NG last week that TN, RC, MC and GGMS all accused Tim of lying to them, but since I didn't hear it directly from their mouths (except RC/MC) I honestly don't know. I also thought I heard Tim say he was still going to search when the vegatation has dies, but after the latest fiasco I'm not sure if they'd want him to.
And I'm wondering where Mark Nejame is fitting into all this now 

Wasn't he contacted by TN.........which I find a tad odd since he is a criminal defense atty, and if she wanted TES to come search why go thru MN, why not just call Tim?????? So many questions and no answers, except "I don't know I wuz at work", and I don't know I just woke up and found her gone????
That's the part I don't get, unless Teresa knew, and felt comfortable asking him, and then he asked Tim. 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: September 01, 2009, 02:42:43 PM »

I believe a family member has to request his searching, that's why I wonder if Teresa is still behind Mark Nejame and Tim Miller 

with everything Im hearing he is still gonna search, he searched Saturday which was already after all the hOopla came out about the LDT, and so Im sure he will still search,
Ronald however, if he doesnt know anything, was at work, didnt believe the LDT, dont know Mizz Nancy, then he just needs to stay home and not reappear on Nancy Grace, she may just as well had been talking to a tree for all the info she got from him,
Come on Ronald, you do know something, you sleep with this girl every night, I see you havent dissapeared yet, just talk and do whatever it takes to bring Haleigh home....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: September 01, 2009, 02:44:29 PM »

Maybe Ron will throw Misty under the bus on NG tonight? 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: September 01, 2009, 02:49:19 PM »

and maybe a genie will appear and give Ronald three wishes if he will just tell the truth,   Id say that was more likely to happen....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #486 on: September 01, 2009, 02:54:32 PM »

Just my opinion.....  I believe they both know and all this tragedy happened before "I wuz working" and "I wuz sleeping".  Seeing Ron's temper in other instances, (along with his having to have control) ---I am willing to bet he and Misty had a knock down drag out fight that day about her 3 day bender.  During all this, a cute little innocent girl fell victim.  JMO.  I think Tim and LE are getting really close and this will be solved soon.  I look for more outburst and short tempers to flair in the coming weeks.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: September 01, 2009, 02:56:03 PM »

I think that Teresa will be behind Tim and her attorney especially with all that she has learned about Misty and the polys in the last few days...just my opinion...I am hoping that one person in that family has some sense left....
Well Ron doesn't, he will be in the hot seat again on NG tonight 

rosie..is he going to be on NG tonite too?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: September 01, 2009, 02:59:45 PM »

Just my opinion.....  I believe they both know and all this tragedy happened before "I wuz working" and "I wuz sleeping".  Seeing Ron's temper in other instances, (along with his having to have control) ---I am willing to bet he and Misty had a knock down drag out fight that day about her 3 day bender.  During all this, a cute little innocent girl fell victim.  JMO.  I think Tim and LE are getting really close and this will be solved soon.  I look for more outburst and short tempers to flair in the coming weeks.

and that could very well be true...but how do we explain  the neighbors who said that they had seen Haleigh and JR. out playing that night after ron went to work..? later in the evening IIRC...
I do think that this case will be solved soon....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #489 on: September 01, 2009, 03:00:04 PM »

That was one of my theories also, and it's so plausible. I also theorized that it was possible Haleigh got into their drug stash and died from an overdose and the coverup began. Both of these scenarios to me are the simplest, most plausible IMO.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: September 01, 2009, 03:00:27 PM »

and that could very well be true...but how do we explain  the neighbors who said that they had seen Haleigh and JR. out playing that night after ron went to work..? later in the evening IIRC...
I do think that this case will be solved soon....

luv your avvie by the way ! very cute!

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: September 01, 2009, 03:06:57 PM »

Is Nejame's doing this pro bono?

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: September 01, 2009, 03:09:21 PM »

Question - Do we think Ron passed his Poly and that is why the heat is only on Misty?  Not that it means much in this case, but curious what you guys think about it.  Do you think he took more than one?  One with Putnam LE and one for the fbi? And passed both?

I know alot of sociopaths/psychopaths pass lie detector tests Ted Bundy, Gary Ridgeway, Joseph Duncan - passed one than failed the next, etc.

I tend to believe they can be wrong in general for many reasons. jmo. And I'm Not saying Misty's many failed tests are wrong just wondering what you think about Ron's.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: September 01, 2009, 03:15:50 PM »

I'm with you Monkey with Class, I believe this will be solved soon also. I'm not real sure what happened but I believe they both know.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: September 01, 2009, 03:15:58 PM »

Opinion Poll
Do you think Misty Croslin-Cummings knows more about Haleigh's disappearance than she is telling investigators? 

Yes  1925 Votes

No  49 Votes

1974 Total Votes
Processing your vote . . .

Sponsored by:
 Talk Back: Share Your Opinion

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/

gosh, check out the results from the poll on coast news,,,,,

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: September 01, 2009, 03:19:02 PM »

Nancy Grace Also tonight: Breaking reports: Father of missing girl, 6, reacts to reports his wife botched a poly! Babysitter/step-mom, Misty Croslin, now says she was conned into taking the poly she failed, but shockingly has no regrets! Tune in tonight for more outrageous details!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #496 on: September 01, 2009, 03:19:31 PM »

and maybe a genie will appear and give Ronald three wishes if he will just tell the truth,   Id say that was more likely to happen....
  Monkey Devil!  Agreed
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: September 01, 2009, 03:24:54 PM »

Nancy Grace Also tonight: Breaking reports: Father of missing girl, 6, reacts to reports his wife botched a poly! Babysitter/step-mom, Misty Croslin, now says she was conned into taking the poly she failed, but shockingly has no regrets! Tune in tonight for more outrageous details!

Might as well start drinking now..........either that or pop a valium about an hour before the show so my blood pressure doesn't got thru the roof

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #498 on: September 01, 2009, 03:28:16 PM »

Might as well start drinking now..........either that or pop a valium about an hour before the show so my blood pressure doesn't got thru the roof
Xanax for me 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: September 01, 2009, 03:28:22 PM »

Yep, and Ill be working tonight again, so will have to watch it at the later showing, IM, if I get here and your slurring your words, then Ill know to take a pill myself!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.