May 15, 2024, 03:28:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #123 4/14/09 - 4/17/09  (Read 229460 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #500 on: April 14, 2009, 07:36:57 PM »

Casey is not indigent, she just needs to ask her mommy and daddy to stop wasting the money that she should be making off of Caylee.  If my tax paying dollars have to go to cover her sorry butt then I say fry her now due to the bad economy.

Here here!! 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: April 14, 2009, 07:37:02 PM »

Casey is not indigent, she just needs to ask her mommy and daddy to stop wasting the money that she should be making off of Caylee.  If my tax paying dollars have to go to cover her sorry butt then I say fry her now due to the bad economy.

FRY BITCH FRY

How's my fav  shy wallflower  Sunny doing tonight? 

Good evening monkeys
  Way to make an entrance Muffy!  Good evening to you too!  (And good morning as I missed your post in Musings this morning.)

I've been buzzing in an out of threads all day, but stopped to post when I saw our Sunny getting up her gumption to whisper her feelings... 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #502 on: April 14, 2009, 07:37:15 PM »

I say sell tickets, Florida would make enough money you wouldn't have to pay taxes for years to come!  JMO JSM AKA Octomom
Selling tickets to her hearing and/or selling the live feed to the trial would be smart as networks would cough up the money for the chance at the ratings.  Smart thinking there Quint-Mom, I mean Octo-JSM.
Seriously Pay per View Cindy, George and KC in one room would cut the US deficit in half! I would even buy cable to watch that! P.S. I haven't been outside yet to see if I have any more little buns in the oven. 
OMG JSM you have me LMAO over here.  Steel had me cracking up earlier, in fact I am still laughing over his suggestion to call the forensic scientist listed on the results sheets.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: April 14, 2009, 07:37:34 PM »

OMG why do I torture myself tuning into JVM of Issues....However, since I have Marti Bozo's spokesperson is on making an accusation that the State brought back the DP after last Friday's news that Richard Cain was fired....bahahahaha   

Bozo not being removed or second chair "this is a defense team"     She refused to answer how the defense is being paid, no shock there.   O she thinks she's a master of the dodge, its very transparent.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: April 14, 2009, 07:37:43 PM »

Here here!! 

Here: 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: April 14, 2009, 07:38:57 PM »

I say sell tickets, Florida would make enough money you wouldn't have to pay taxes for years to come!  JMO JSM AKA Octomom
Selling tickets to her hearing and/or selling the live feed to the trial would be smart as networks would cough up the money for the chance at the ratings.  Smart thinking there Quint-Mom, I mean Octo-JSM.
Seriously Pay per View Cindy, George and KC in one room would cut the US deficit in half! I would even buy cable to watch that! P.S. I haven't been outside yet to see if I have any more little buns in the oven. 
OMG JSM you have me LMAO over here.  Steel had me cracking up earlier, in fact I am still laughing over his suggestion to call the forensic scientist listed on the results sheets.

JSM that is hysterical!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #506 on: April 14, 2009, 07:39:34 PM »

Does anyone have a link to the documents Lennamon filed with the court early on asking to take the DP off of the table?

Thanks!

I found this article
http://crime.about.com/b/2008/11/06/casey-anthony-to-face-murder-trial-first.htm

And I found this
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4445233/Casey-Anthony-Notice-of-Intention-Not-to-Seek-the-Death-Penalty

Haven't found the actual document Lenamon filed.I'm looking.
I do not believe it was ever fully released Trimm. IIRC many news stations reported the cliffnotes of what it contained, and mentioned photos of Casey as a child to try and pull at the heart strings, but it was never released publically.  I could be wrong, but I am gonna say I am at 85% sure.
Photos of KC as a child? WTH is that gonna do? Are they pics of her beaten or abused? That might pull at my heartstrings. She should have had her arse beaten the day Cindy found out she stole from Grandma and Grandad Plesea. JMO JSM (not that I believe in child abuse, KC wasn't a child at the time). 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: April 14, 2009, 07:40:33 PM »

TES search near...but not at the site the remains were found...Hey GEORGE...I said REMAINS!!! in fact Tim stopped the search in that area after losing a 4 wheeler in the water, mud, swamp, whatever one cares to call it

ok, I couldn't recall for sure ... it does bother me -- Kronk and Williams out there and Deputy Dog called to the scene and she was not found until December. But what can you do? It is what it is.

Yeah, George, the remains of the little body your daughter dumped there.

Now bite me, George.

IIRC...they were all near but not AT the exactly location until KRACK...eerrrrrrr Kronk 'found' her.....this just furthers my suspecicons that someone was directing them...ALL of them......... to Caylee's REMAINS.....they were just in the wrong spots UNTIL Kronk's final discovery.

I know, I know...I'm way behind again...but I just had to break in and say something here:

That's the way I understand it, too!  They were NEAR but not AT the exact location.  I don't care how many times NG says they were at the exact location.  If you're only 15 feet away, you're still not at the exact location. 

What is so strange to me that I can no longer think it's a co-incidence, is that Keith, Kronk, Dominic...all these people could be anywhere from 15-75 feet away from the remains...it's just not a co-incidence IMO.  All these people talk about doing the right thing or physics. 

Well, in the case of Keith, I DO NOT THINK that the RIGHT thing is to take your findings to the Anthony's instead of calling the police.  Likewise, I don't think that LE has anything to worry about from Baez because Cain (oh...and Cain is yet another hinky link) didn't do his job with Keith's findings...remember....Keith had removed the findings from the area and taken them to Cindy and Cindy had looked at them.  If there was any forensic value to be had, it was thwarted by Keith.

Kronk...just sayin'...there's another one where something is going on.  He was just too dogmatic about this...3 times calling the police and he was 75 feet away!  He wasn't even close to the remains.  Yet months later, he's back again.  I believe the story of the 3 pavers comes into play here.  Kronk found the 3 pavers alright, only they were the ones that were 75 feet away from the 3 pavers next to the body.  Word finally got back to Kronk to go look again...that there are 3 pavers...so he did and found the right ones now.  I wonder....just how much of time on the State of Florida's payroll did Kronk spend searching the area?

Again, 3 pavers, Dominic.  Psychic...3 pavers. 

SURELY, LE is all over this!!! 

My physic tells me that Cindy is the culprit behind this (and George may not even know anything about it)!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #508 on: April 14, 2009, 07:41:22 PM »

Hi Dolce..I see you have been posting a lot today so this means you ARE resting and caring for your adorable body. I know it's hard to be idle.

I would be pissed if I had to pay for this spew and this nutty family. Maybe letters of outrage to the next top officials in the up-coming elections could yield some results in making Casey pay with the monies she earns from all of this. AND I feel the State of Florida and LE should be compensated FIRST!! 

Sometimes the ones that can change the laws are not in office as of yet. The politicians already in office have already made their beds and can't offer much change.  JMO

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: April 14, 2009, 07:43:03 PM »

Why did I make you laugh?  Maybe Oprah can get them all together in one room and let them have at it? That is one Oprah show I would watch! (not) JSM hates Oprah and Dr Phil. Sorry O/T

Did you call the scientist or chicken out and make Boo call? 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: April 14, 2009, 07:46:15 PM »

JSM that is hysterical!

Pay per view. Seriously. Plus it would make loads of money! As long as it doesn't go to the Ants.

That would have better ratings than the Super Bowl, Dancing with the Stars and American Idol put together. 

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: April 14, 2009, 07:47:06 PM »

You mean you didn't do it yet!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: April 14, 2009, 07:48:28 PM »

Okay monkeys. The Polka King needs to go outside. I will BBL!

Then he gets his benadryl 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: April 14, 2009, 07:48:32 PM »

Does anyone have a picture of Deputy(???) Richard Cain?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: April 14, 2009, 07:49:06 PM »

Does anyone have a link to the documents Lennamon filed with the court early on asking to take the DP off of the table?

Thanks!

I found this article
http://crime.about.com/b/2008/11/06/casey-anthony-to-face-murder-trial-first.htm

And I found this
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/4445233/Casey-Anthony-Notice-of-Intention-Not-to-Seek-the-Death-Penalty

Haven't found the actual document Lenamon filed.I'm looking.
I do not believe it was ever fully released Trimm. IIRC many news stations reported the cliffnotes of what it contained, and mentioned photos of Casey as a child to try and pull at the heart strings, but it was never released publically.  I could be wrong, but I am gonna say I am at 85% sure.

Thanks Dolce.I knew I couldn't find it anywhere.Thought i blew a brain cell. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: April 14, 2009, 07:49:25 PM »

TES search near...but not at the site the remains were found...Hey GEORGE...I said REMAINS!!! in fact Tim stopped the search in that area after losing a 4 wheeler in the water, mud, swamp, whatever one cares to call it

ok, I couldn't recall for sure ... it does bother me -- Kronk and Williams out there and Deputy Dog called to the scene and she was not found until December. But what can you do? It is what it is.

Now bite me, George.

IIRC...they were all near but not AT the exactly location until KRACK...eerrrrrrr Kronk 'found' her.....this just furthers my suspecicons that someone was directing them...ALL of them......... to Caylee's REMAINS.....they were just in the wrong spots UNTIL Kronk's final discovery.

I know, I know...I'm way behind again...but I just had to break in and say something here:

That's the way I understand it, too!  They were NEAR but not AT the exact location.  I don't care how many times NG says they were at the exact location.  If you're only 15 feet away, you're still not at the exact location. 

What is so strange to me that I can no longer think it's a co-incidence, is that Keith, Kronk, Dominic...all these people could be anywhere from 15-75 feet away from the remains...it's just not a co-incidence IMO.  All these people talk about doing the right thing or physics. 

Well, in the case of Keith, I DO NOT THINK that the RIGHT thing is to take your findings to the Anthony's instead of calling the police.  Likewise, I don't think that LE has anything to worry about from Baez because Cain (oh...and Cain is yet another hinky link) didn't do his job with Keith's findings...remember....Keith had removed the findings from the area and taken them to Cindy and Cindy had looked at them.  If there was any forensic value to be had, it was thwarted by Keith.

Kronk...just sayin'...there's another one where something is going on.  He was just too dogmatic about this...3 times calling the police and he was 75 feet away!  He wasn't even close to the remains.  Yet months later, he's back again.  I believe the story of the 3 pavers comes into play here.  Kronk found the 3 pavers alright, only they were the ones that were 75 feet away from the 3 pavers next to the body.  Word finally got back to Kronk to go look again...that there are 3 pavers...so he did and found the right ones now.  I wonder....just how much of time on the State of Florida's payroll did Kronk spend searching the area?

My physic tells me that Cindy is the culprit behind this (and George may not even know anything about it)!   

Here, here - absofrigginlutely!   Much earlier I coined as "spearheaded by" Cindy...no doubt in my mind at least some of these individuals are tied together & they all had separate motives why, some for money - some to help the Anthonys cover up Casey killing Caylee.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: April 14, 2009, 07:49:55 PM »

OMG why do I torture myself tuning into JVM of Issues....However, since I have Marti Bozo's spokesperson is on making an accusation that the State brought back the DP after last Friday's news that Richard Cain was fired....bahahahaha   

Bozo not being removed or second chair "this is a defense team"     She refused to answer how the defense is being paid, no shock there.   O she thinks she's a master of the dodge, its very transparent.

What difference would that make...that Cain was fired??  The whole team is frigging nuts and say the stupidest things................ Safe cyclops

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: April 14, 2009, 07:52:23 PM »

Does anyone have a picture of Deputy(???) Richard Cain?

I looked earlier but haven't found one.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: April 14, 2009, 07:52:28 PM »

Now bite me, George.

Hi Puzzler...........   doesn't all this crap make ya wanna SPIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: April 14, 2009, 07:53:01 PM »

JSM that is hysterical!

Pay per view. Seriously. Plus it would make loads of money! As long as it doesn't go to the Ants.

That would have better ratings than the Super Bowl, Dancing with the Stars and American Idol put together. 

Hey I could sell "dirty cheap" these 100's of  Wii's I've won over the past few months as door prizes     Speaking of American Idol....ahem   I'm off to put my tootsies up for a bit   

Have a nice evening everyone!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.