May 14, 2024, 01:50:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 124267 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: July 18, 2007, 10:30:08 PM »

Guess who this is?   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: July 18, 2007, 10:30:08 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
If they KLPD wanted to interview J2K they could, IMO. Maybe they already have.

The new *evidence* that overturned earlier search warrant restrictions and allowed the Sloot dig could have also be used to overturn the interrogation restrictions. Or the KLPD also could use Joran's post-release contradictions/lies to overturn the interrogation restrictions.

great point Igsigs!  I would love see the back of the van discussion that CBB< ANNA< and Tyler did comparing the lies...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: July 18, 2007, 10:30:16 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Kindof freaking looking Rob...no offense  Laughing

I know that site is a riot...lol...

I'll prolly make a new one every day now. I get addicted to stuff like this. Laughing

Is that from the Meez site?  If you save it as a .gif you will retain some animation.

it's moving in my bucket, but I didn't save it. Meez did right to my bucket.

I thought Rob was trying to be Kharzi from Afghanistan!

I say start over.
Laughing  Laughing
Atlmetroguy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #483 on: July 18, 2007, 10:30:26 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
I hear the phantom toothbrusher approaching.  Shocked

Better hit the hay.

Night night and sweet dreams everyone.  

good nite BT

Shocked  are you wearing a banana hammock?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Heh...heh...heh.... Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Huh?? You mean I gotta board now??
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #484 on: July 18, 2007, 10:30:30 PM »

OS... true that.  Also wouldn't there be people walking on the beach... didn't the Arubans state over and over that it was normal for people to be walking on the beach?

Yes and yes.

The beach story makes no sense to me with all the dk, sk, I walked.
Just more lies.

If Natalee was on the beach imo, it was after the fact, put her there and someone with a boat arrives. Not sure about that angle in my thoughts yet. And because NO one on that island can tell the truth. Dang it.

I mean we hear that dk's car is soooooo loud.

I do believe the gardner because of dk's reaction to the witness.

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: July 18, 2007, 10:30:44 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I hear the phantom toothbrusher approaching.  Shocked

Better hit the hay.

Night night and sweet dreams everyone.  

THIS is not BT or Mr. BT.  ....    

But she did mention phantom as in scary

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #486 on: July 18, 2007, 10:30:58 PM »

Looks like a rat to me Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: July 18, 2007, 10:31:21 PM »

That is a piece of art!  Great work!!!!

Rob, my post got screwed up.. I think you look like Kharzi from Afghanistan.  LMAO
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #488 on: July 18, 2007, 10:31:45 PM »

Shocked  are you wearing a banana hammock?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing   I loved that on FRIENDS.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: July 18, 2007, 10:31:55 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
OS... true that.  Also wouldn't there be people walking on the beach... didn't the Arubans state over and over that it was normal for people to be walking on the beach?

Yes and yes.

The beach story makes no sense to me with all the dk, sk, I walked.
Just more lies.

If Natalee was on the beach imo, it was after the fact, put her there and someone with a boat arrives. Not sure about that angle in my thoughts yet. And because NO one on that island can tell the truth. Dang it.

I mean we hear that dk's car is soooooo loud.

I do believe the gardner because of dk's reaction to the witness.

right? he can't remember who picked him up???

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: July 18, 2007, 10:31:55 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "Tamikosmom"
Quote from: "Spock"
Remember we were told the Dutch team was coming to Aruba with "full authority" to requestion the suspects? Well, they didn't, what happened?

Spock ... I do not recall anything pertaining to the Dutch investigators bringing Joran, Deepak and Satish in for requestioning.

Janet

SEPTEMBER 2005

Within days following the release of Joran, Deepak and Satish with conditions ... those conditions were lifted ... the suspect no longer had restrictions on travel and ... they were not required to be available for questioning.

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=3857796&nav=0RdEeaxB
September 17, 2005

"An Aruban court has ruled that three suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway can remain free without conditions. Wednesday's ruling overturned an earlier decision that restricted the suspects' travel and required them to remain available to investigators. The appeals court said there was a --quote-- "lack of sufficient grounds and serious suspicions" to keep the restrictions on the three men. Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers -- Deepak and Satish Kalpoe -- are suspects in the May 30 disappearance of the Alabama teen. They were released from jail on September 3rd on the condition they remain available for questioning.

DECEMBER 2005

Steve Cohen stated that Joran, Deepak and Satish were to be brought in for questioning by Gerold Dompig over the Christmas break in regards to timeline discrepancies ... it never happened.

Antonio Carlo
Live and Direct - Jane Velez-Mitchell
MSNBC - December 30, 2005

ANTONIO CARLO, JORAN VAN DER SLOOT`S ATTORNEY: OK, the information that I can provide at this time is that my client, under the Aruban law, cannot be obligated to come before the (INAUDIBLE) prosecutor to answer questions because he has now -- he has been released without any conditions. So under Aruban -- under Aruban law, he cannot be obligated to be brought forth to answer questions.

I agree with the case law Janet, but I remember Jossy saying unequivocally:  "Yes sir, the Dutch will be coming with full authority to requestion the suspects, otherwisw, why would they come?"

Spock ... you are correct about Jossy implying that the Dutch investigators would be bringing Joran, Deepak and Satish in for questioning.  However ... I believe Jossy must have forgot that the conditions of the released which stated that Joran, Deepak and Satish must remain available for question was lifted.

Janet

Dana Pretzer Show
May 9, 2007

Dana: That's just an absolutely tragedy. Art, have you heard anything about any other questioning or any other interview ... are they keeping a pretty tight lid on that?

Wood: They're very secretive but I do speak at least once a week with Jossy, Jossy Mansur the Editor of the Diario and he's convinced that they're sincere in this investigative approach and if that's so there may be other interviews and there may be other searches, including th sand dunes and so forth.

Transcript Credit: Heli-RU

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #491 on: July 18, 2007, 10:32:10 PM »

charlierat with bozo the clown hair?  do i win a prize?  Wink
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #492 on: July 18, 2007, 10:32:13 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Kindof freaking looking Rob...no offense  Laughing

I know that site is a riot...lol...

I'll prolly make a new one every day now. I get addicted to stuff like this. Laughing

roflmao   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Hey Bunny ears   Wink .... how is the arm/hand doing ?

Kat_Gram
I'm  Embarassed  to ask..  Vicki ???

no good here oldfart.. but i had to sign on and laugh at robs new avi.   Laughing  still in alot of pain and sucks to not move my arm and hand. i am getting very cranky.  Evil or Very Mad

Angie, have you gone to another doctor since you left ER?  

a banana hammock?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: July 18, 2007, 10:32:54 PM »

Angie and San win!  Laughing
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: July 18, 2007, 10:33:46 PM »

<<Snip>>
 no good here oldfart.. but i had to sign on and laugh at robs new avi.   Laughing  still in alot of pain and sucks to not move my arm and hand. i am getting very cranky.  Evil or Very Mad

Angie
You keep on the Doctors arse to find out what is wrong and get 2 -3 more to look at it.  Please
If if was one of your kid's arm...
 What doors would you be pounding on and who would you be hollering at?

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #495 on: July 18, 2007, 10:34:55 PM »

mehill10

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
This was posted here:

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/croes_update_1.html#comments

It's a current comment page going at Riehl

"The Vigilante news paper from Curacao Reports that the Croes guy might have been involved in breaking and entering on of the fishersman's huts, where appearently a fisherman reported that ropes, ankers, and tape have been stolen"

Does anyone know anything about this?? I ask because it leads one to suspect the worst.......I hope not.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: July 18, 2007, 10:35:28 PM »

Off topic... RE: that POS Micheal Vick.... already it begins.. claiming he didn't know what was going on and he wasn't a part of it... too damn bad someone saw you Assbite!!!

I want him put into a pen with dogs that have been trained to hate assbite sub-humans and let them loose.  

and while I am on this rant, I think John Couey should be raped and then buried alive.

If you had to face the exact crap you pull maybe you would think twice...

make the above applilcable to jvds, and k2 and freddy anyone else involved, IMO

rant finished. Wink

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #497 on: July 18, 2007, 10:36:20 PM »

No fair!! It's not fat enough for the rat.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: July 18, 2007, 10:36:21 PM »

RE: reinterviews

I noticed that Steve Croes & Paulus were reinterviewed several times folowing their arrest.  Same with Guido.  I guess Rick Smid really did them (Joran, Deepak & Satich) a huge favor when he revised their judgement.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #499 on: July 18, 2007, 10:38:09 PM »

Off topic... RE: that POS Micheal Vick.... already it begins.. claiming he didn't know what was going on and he wasn't a part of it... too damn bad someone saw you Assbite!!!

I want him put into a pen with dogs that have been trained to hate assbite sub-humans and let them loose.  

and while I am on this rant, I think John Couey should be raped and then buried alive.

If you had to face the exact crap you pull maybe you would think twice...

make the above applilcable to jvds, and k2 and freddy anyone else involved, IMO

rant finished. Wink

I agree completely...I had a little rant about Vick last night before I left...I would love to apply some justice to the evil bastard.   JMO
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.