May 02, 2024, 07:22:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #522 9/10 - 9/12/2006  (Read 138581 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #300 on: September 10, 2006, 11:16:53 PM »

Spock
The ALE knew or at the least suspected that the SG story was a lie early on.  I would bet almost before KJ charged in like cowboys and took them away.  It was just show on their part.  They were stalling for time to help the Sloots and the K2 got in the way.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: September 10, 2006, 11:19:47 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Klaas, thank you for doing the research on Gesterkamp. So since 1994 on his ownership.

Also noticed he was born in 1957. That is the year I was married so 49 years.

OK, I'm somewhat confused.  I thought she met GVC when snorkeling or was that watersking?  If she hadn't met GVC prior to Friday nite, what would possess him to target Natalee to grope?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #302 on: September 10, 2006, 11:20:25 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Klaas, thank you for doing the research on Gesterkamp. So since 1994 on his ownership.

OK, I'm somewhat confused.  I thought she met GVC when snorkeling or was that watersking?  If she hadn't met GVC prior to Friday nite, what would possess him to target Natalee to grope?

Good question.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: September 10, 2006, 11:21:23 PM »

Maybe someone was watching him to see how she reacts.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: September 10, 2006, 11:21:50 PM »

GVC works for Pelican Water Sports.  You see photos of him near the inner tubes and the parasailing.  I don't think he has anything to do with the Octopus which takes you on some of the snorkleing trips.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: September 10, 2006, 11:21:59 PM »

I wish we knew who it was with her at the Wyndham argueing with her over buying a piece of jewelry.  Has anyone ever confirmed that story and the video or is that just an internet rumor from RU?
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #306 on: September 10, 2006, 11:22:32 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"
The prosecutor's office stated that Joran did not implicate the SGs, IMO.

That would have MAJOR implications.

Joran deliberately strayed away from the script given to the Kalpoes.

I believe he did so partly out of fear. Of the guys who would be angry at his having mentioned them. The Kalpoes, unknowingly, were set up to mention the 2 guys and become canaries (and we know what the bad guys do those who sing).

In other words, Paulus instructed the Kalpoes in the cover story in order  to have them make targets out of themselves for retribution.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: September 10, 2006, 11:22:43 PM »

I wish we knew who it was with her at the Wyndham argueing with her over buying a piece of jewelry.  Has anyone ever confirmed that story and the video or is that just an internet rumor from RU?

Unconfirmed
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #308 on: September 10, 2006, 11:24:33 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Spock
The ALE knew or at the least suspected that the SG story was a lie early on.  I would bet almost before KJ charged in like cowboys and took them away.  It was just show on their part.  They were stalling for time to help the Sloots and the K2 got in the way.

I recall Beth said she was in a police meeting on about June 1-2 when it was acknowledged the SG story was a lie. Art Wood said (on Dana's show)it was clear to everyone in law enforcement that the SGs were innocent at the time of their arrest a few days later.

In My Opinion
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: September 10, 2006, 11:26:18 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
CHRIS LEJUEZ, ATTORNEY FOR ABRAHAM JONES: Nancy, i have seen only the statements of two of the three men. The evidence that i got, the documentation, the files that i recieved from the prosecuter's office contained only two of the statements.

My colleague has asked the prosecuter why only the two, not the one of the Dutch boy? She was told by the prosecuter, at least by the prosecuter's office, that the statement would not be relevant to the case of her suspect, her client.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/09/ng.01.html

Arrow Was Joran's 5/31 statement "not relevant" to the case against the SGs because...he did not include them in his statement? Did Joran abandon the HI lie on 5/31?

More insight on the missing 5/31 statement, thank you

You're welcome SPOCK. Seeing this Lejuez interview was shocking to me. The prosecuter is saying that Joran does not implicate the SGs on 5/31. That much is clear to me. It's starting to look like Jacobs is trying to get them all on the same page. And Janssen.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: September 10, 2006, 11:28:00 PM »

Joran's June 9th suspect statement:

We drove back to the Holiday Inn Hotel to drop Natalee off there. When we arrived there Deepak parked on the left lane and not on the right lane that lies in front of the Lobby. Natalee got out the back door on the right side and she fell to the floor. I got out of the same car door and helped her get up. After I did that Natalee said to me not to touch her and she walked into the direction/towards the lobby. I saw that she touched a pillar. We did not kiss and I got back into the car. Then we drove home. Later, when we just found out she had gone missing Deepak and Satish told me that they had seen a guard dressed in black when we were driving off. According to them the guard also had a walkie talkie in his hands. Deepak and Satish said that the guard walked towards/in the direction of Natalee. (with Natalee is meant the missing woman named "Natalee Ann HOLLOWAY"; comment Jacobs).
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: September 10, 2006, 11:31:19 PM »

You're welcome SPOCK. Seeing this Lejuez interview was shocking to me. The prosecuter is saying that Joran does not implicate the SGs on 5/31. That much is clear to me. It's starting to look like Jacobs is trying to get them all on the same page. And Janssen.

I thought Deepak said he was responsible for that part of the lie.  He embellished the story that first night with the Twittys.  He admitted and apologized to the SGs.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #312 on: September 10, 2006, 11:33:00 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

We drove back to the Holiday Inn Hotel to drop Natalee off there. When we arrived there Deepak parked on the left lane and not on the right lane that lies in front of the Lobby. Natalee got out the back door on the right side and she fell to the floor. I got out of the same car door and helped her get up. After I did that Natalee said to me not to touch her and she walked into the direction/towards the lobby. I saw that she touched a pillar. We did not kiss and I got back into the car. Then we drove home. Later, when we just found out she had gone missing Deepak and Satish told me that they had seen a guard dressed in black when we were driving off. According to them the guard also had a walkie talkie in his hands. Deepak and Satish said that the guard walked towards/in the direction of Natalee. (with Natalee is meant the missing woman named "Natalee Ann HOLLOWAY"; comment Jacobs).

This is interesting. Following what SB is saying, here Joran is seperating himself from the SG story.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: September 10, 2006, 11:33:09 PM »

I just find the whole 2 SG's matter to be suspicious.

There was no pre-existing vendetta against AJ and MJ where anyone would want to set them up. Why randomly pick out 2 guys for no good reason? Why not have the cover story just say, we left her by herself at the HI driveway entrance? That is the easiest and smoothest story to tell.

For some reason, the Kalpoes were told to say that 2 guys were there.

Why?

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: September 10, 2006, 11:33:17 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
Quote from: "Anna"
My, those Kelpoe boys are certainly into the fabric fiber content to both comment that the pants were cotton.  Nothing but natural fibers for those guards, huh?   Rolling Eyes

Laughing  Laughing
Definately odd details both to remember!

Laughing Sounds like something The Fab Five would say..LOL!
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #315 on: September 10, 2006, 11:33:58 PM »

Can someone please direct me to a discussion about Larry Garrison and his supposed new lead?
I am completely lost here with all that has been discussed of late.
TIA.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #316 on: September 10, 2006, 11:34:43 PM »

It could be a figment of Julia's imagination...did I say that?  Yes, I did.  Laughing
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #317 on: September 10, 2006, 11:35:39 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Thanks Klaas, odd that we can't review the 5/31 Joran statement to see if he discussed a walk on the beach by the fisherman huts. Jacobs had a reason (tip) for asking that question of D and S.

In My Opinion
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #318 on: September 10, 2006, 11:36:10 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "terryd270"
Jacobs seems to be everywhere?  Is he sleeping with Julia Renfro?

No comment Laughing

Shocked  Laughing What a 'visual' !
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #319 on: September 10, 2006, 11:36:27 PM »

"MISSING" jvds Witness Statement

sb writes: "...The Kalpoes, unknowingly, were set up to mention the 2 guys and become canaries (and we know what the bad guys do those who sing)..."

IMO, the most direct and simple reason for jvds "witness" statement to be missing, especially at time of K2 attorney press story which is dated June 9, 2005 would be that it doesn't exist (or that it has been destroyed).

IMO, wholly possible that jvds never gave an "Official" witness statement, though he may have said many things to polis and others.

And now if you were Paulus, and looking for some insurance, or even looking for a way to set up k2 and get the goon child off free and clear, do you think you would consider witholding a "witness statement" made by son, and allowing INTENTIONALLY FALSE witness statements to be signed by k2 -- thereby exposing k2 to perjury/false witness, obstruction and contempt charges?

I sure do.

With those false witness statements signed, submitted and on file, who do you think looks "more guilty."  That would be k2.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.