May 14, 2024, 10:22:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BANNING #29 10/24/11 -  (Read 728562 times)
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1020 on: November 21, 2011, 01:42:35 PM »

Hi Bearly, my newest FB friend.

Baez defending Jerry Sandusky ??

Do No Evil 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: November 21, 2011, 02:06:39 PM »

JSM - glad you skated Saturday.  So great to hear you had a monkey lunch with GE and Babskats and that you all had such fun.   
Hi Can, skating was fun, lunch was more fun.

How's the weather up there? It is cold here today.

Nothing like laughing, crying and sometimes bit*hing with the girls!  Mostly being understood.
It's cold today.  We enjoyed above seasonal temps . . . until now.   

Here's hoping you warm up!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: November 21, 2011, 02:08:57 PM »

Hello Miss Bearly

Hows the Cub doing? You and the family have been in my thoughts and prayers.  You are missed. It seems real life for so many of us Monkeys has been busy with family things.  When daughter and grand kids got their own place I thought things would quiet down.   No such luck it just seems I spend more time driving here and there for them.  

The Monkeys are such faithful friends, even when life gets in the way.  I love you, I cannot express all of the emotions I feel that everyone has remembered to say prayers for me, even in the  midst of your own turmoil.

Caddy, I am praying for your parents.

My house is upside down.  I wish I could fly Trim in for a week and she could kick my butt to get everything in place.  I bet she could do it, too.  

Thank you again for the prayers and good thoughts.  It brought such peace to me to know that you were behind me, beside me, and in front of me.

So many times I wish I had someone (a man) in my life to stand with me, to share things with, his as well as mine.  Then there are other times I feel like I wish there was another woman around to share things with.  I know they are at the opposite ends of the spectrum, but I would love having someone to talk the night through with.  It is wonderful having all of you to share things with, please don't mistake my thoughts.  I know there are those of you who are missing your pets and are used to having them with you.  I had cats, one at a time, and miss them, my son is so afraid to have a pet.  I know it is because pets die and he has had enough, and because he doesn't want them eating his things.  lol

From Klaas and the mods to every last monkey who thought of us, thank you for your prayers.  Love you!  <3

Oh Bearly, there is someone out there for you. I pray you find the right one. Poor Cubby afraid to have a pet because they die, that makes me sad. But I did giggle because they would eat his things. Wish I could be there to just listen  an angelic monkey

Us monkeys are here for you. 

Yes we are!   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: November 21, 2011, 02:12:54 PM »

Morning Monkeys! 

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1024 on: November 21, 2011, 02:22:23 PM »

Good morning monkeys!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: November 21, 2011, 02:23:30 PM »

Hi

Just dropping in to let you know that you all are in my prayers. an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1026 on: November 21, 2011, 02:26:05 PM »

Hi Bearly, my newest FB friend.

Baez defending Jerry Sandusky ??

Hiya honey!

Say it isn't so!

I believe in miracles!
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #1027 on: November 21, 2011, 02:29:58 PM »

Isn't so. Hahahaha

Do No Evil 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1028 on: November 21, 2011, 10:31:37 PM »

Hi monkeys. On my way home a Pit Bull ran into traffic, I slammed on my brakes he tried to cross back and thankfully didn't get hit. I got him into my car and took him to the PetLodge. We tried every way to find him a place to stay. Called a pit rescue that was full, she told me to take him to the Humane Society, took him there, they are closed on Monday. Started pouring down rain, then animal control said to leave him in the dog run, it was locked. Then he said to take him home they would pick him up and they would take him to the Humane Shelter. Sweetest dog in the world. I would have taken him home if he hadn't dragged me in the grass on the leash, plus can't have pits in my apartments. Took him to my friends then found out they don't pick up after 6, it is pouring rain, the dog is sleeping in my back seat. Got him to my friends and my ex BIL figured out he knew tricks and such so he took him where he is sheltered and safe from the rain. Please pray for "Rex" that is what my BIL named him. I hope his owners are looking for him or he finds a good home.

Sorry I haven't been on here today. Went to PT and work then all this happened. Hope y'all are having a good evening. Mine hasn't been so good.

Will catch up tomorrow. So much for thinking a dog would fall into my lap, but unfortunately the sweet one that fell, I can't have.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: November 21, 2011, 10:48:04 PM »

Hi monkeys. On my way home a Pit Bull ran into traffic, I slammed on my brakes he tried to cross back and thankfully didn't get hit. I got him into my car and took him to the PetLodge. We tried every way to find him a place to stay. Called a pit rescue that was full, she told me to take him to the Humane Society, took him there, they are closed on Monday. Started pouring down rain, then animal control said to leave him in the dog run, it was locked. Then he said to take him home they would pick him up and they would take him to the Humane Shelter. Sweetest dog in the world. I would have taken him home if he hadn't dragged me in the grass on the leash, plus can't have pits in my apartments. Took him to my friends then found out they don't pick up after 6, it is pouring rain, the dog is sleeping in my back seat. Got him to my friends and my ex BIL figured out he knew tricks and such so he took him where he is sheltered and safe from the rain. Please pray for "Rex" that is what my BIL named him. I hope his owners are looking for him or he finds a good home.

Sorry I haven't been on here today. Went to PT and work then all this happened. Hope y'all are having a good evening. Mine hasn't been so good.

Will catch up tomorrow. So much for thinking a dog would fall into my lap, but unfortunately the sweet one that fell, I can't have.

Wow, JSM!

What an ordeal.

So good of you to pick Rex up and take him out of danger. Then to find him a place to stay for now.

Too bad you cannot keep him, hopefully his family will find him and get him home and take better care of him so he doesn't escape again.

Your pet friend will come along in its time, JSM.

I am so glad you were there for Rex though!

an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: November 21, 2011, 11:05:59 PM »

Isn't so. Hahahaha

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: November 21, 2011, 11:09:56 PM »

What a day!  I wonder if he is micro-chipped?  I bet someone is looking for him.  Did you call the police to see if someone reported him stolen?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: November 22, 2011, 12:24:50 AM »

I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: November 22, 2011, 04:49:50 AM »

Is it too early for one of those?  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: November 22, 2011, 04:52:44 AM »

http://www2.wkrg.com/news/2011/nov/21/dog-who-loves-babe-ar-2736764/
The Dog Who Loves "Babe" Tuesday, November 22, 2011
MEDINA, OH --

Video at link. 
 At the Foote Glass Company in Medina, Ohio, you'll find the most unique customer service anywhere.

A friendly welcome by owner Anita Foote is followed by a friendly bark from border collie Jake.

Once you enter the business there is one thing and one thing only Jake has on his mind.

He wants you to sit with him and watch his favorite movie, "Babe," the story about the talking pig.

Ever since Jake was a puppy, from the day they brought him home, he took an immediate interest in TV and especially movies with animals.

Once he was introduced to the movie "Babe" that became his preference and it is all he wants to see.

Jake is 11 and a half years old and Anita and her husband have gone through seven televisions, 10 VCRs and 26 babe tapes.
 ::snipping2::

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: November 22, 2011, 04:54:05 AM »

JSM..... an angelic monkey 

~ Peter Frampton
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1036 on: November 22, 2011, 07:36:50 AM »

How sweet of you to rescue Rex. I am sure the right pup for you will drop in your lap - just remember it is in God's time - not yours.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: November 22, 2011, 08:17:51 AM »

Wow, JSM!

What an ordeal.

So good of you to pick Rex up and take him out of danger. Then to find him a place to stay for now.

Too bad you cannot keep him, hopefully his family will find him and get him home and take better care of him so he doesn't escape again.

Your pet friend will come along in its time, JSM.

I am so glad you were there for Rex though!

an angelic monkey
Thanks Brandi, I did the best I could. It is a no kill shelter plus the first place people here will look to see if their animal is missing. Gorgeous facility, just too bad they don't keep good hours. Dog/cats need a place 7 days a week to go to, not just 4 days a week. I pray he is okay and gets back to his family. At least I know he is safe.  an angelic monkey

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: November 22, 2011, 08:18:41 AM »

I need the whole bottle Bearly

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1039 on: November 22, 2011, 08:20:21 AM »

What a day!  I wonder if he is micro-chipped?  I bet someone is looking for him.  Did you call the police to see if someone reported him stolen?

I took him to the vet, he wasn't microchipped. That's when the Pit Bull rescue lady I called said to take him to the shelter. She promised me they would treat him well and it is no kill shelter. Hopefully his family is looking for him today.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.