May 16, 2024, 06:47:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Somer Renee Thompson #2 10/29/09 - 4/26/10  (Read 728552 times)
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: October 30, 2009, 04:30:14 PM »

N2WISHN thank you for posting the link to the Nancy Grace show transcripts.

YW.....The only problem with the Dad is that in one breath he says he's not getting any information beyond what the general pop is getting and then in the next breath he talks about possible soot and evidence under fingernails......not sure what that's about.......

maybe he assumes it's already out to the public?  He probably doesn't know the difference between what he's been told and what's made public unless they specifically tell him.

He uses the word possibly, not sure why.......
not bashing the dad but i find it sleezy that he is telling ng all of this
either
a) he is using possibly because le told him the facts and not to tell so he is evading confirming it by telling people possibly
b) he watches too much crime tv and knows what they look for
c) he is totally disregarding le's request to not tell the public info and so when he asked about these things they said possibly we have to wait for more tests...
i have never found myself saying this since i am a die hard sleuther and get frustrated when we have no info in cases but i honestly wish this guy would stfu and stop spilling the beans so to speak

He may be doing what others speculate the mother was doing and that is putting out info that LE asked them to put out to make the perp nervous.....Who knows.......
true...
makes me wonder more now about the conflict of fingers missing vs dna under nails
damn it
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: October 30, 2009, 04:30:59 PM »

<snipped>

Hi everyone. This looked like a good place for a first post. I am so sad about Somer and other children. I just wanted to say hello and that I'm not involved like one poster who asked about "new" people. You are all soooooo smart here and I hope that your sleuthing rubs off on me!

I am just getting here today so I am pages behind, but I want to welcome Moreplease to the cage!

Glad to have you joining us!

lovepeace76: I left you a post at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1000182#msg1000182

Still reading pages back right now. Trying to catch up!

FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #202 on: October 30, 2009, 04:32:11 PM »

YW.....The only problem with the Dad is that in one breath he says he's not getting any information beyond what the general pop is getting and then in the next breath he talks about possible soot and evidence under fingernails......not sure what that's about.......

maybe he assumes it's already out to the public?  He probably doesn't know the difference between what he's been told and what's made public unless they specifically tell him.

either
a) he is using possibly because le told him the facts and not to tell so he is evading confirming it by telling people possibly
c) he is totally disregarding le's request to not tell the public info and so when he asked about these things they said possibly we have to wait for more tests...
i have never found myself saying this since i am a die hard sleuther and get frustrated when we have no info in cases but i honestly wish this guy would stfu and stop spilling the beans so to speak

I don't know. I think it is possible that he thought it was ok to give that information because of the way LE put out the last information. Telling people to look for sudden wounds or unexplained wounds on a person.

Lets just hope that he doesn't tell the way she was killed or if she was sexually assaulted until LE gives the ok on it or releases that.
I know many people suspected there may be soot and other evidence that took LE back to that house for extensive searching and lab work. Not just the fact she was last seen in front of that specific house.

I think they are close to getting the person in this case. I just hope it is before he strikes again anywhere else.

We haven't heard anything about the Backpack. It may have been left in that home or found with Somer or?..........

A tribute to those who died at Fort Hood & all fallen soldiers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxJf9ZezTZE
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #203 on: October 30, 2009, 04:37:03 PM »

though I'm not as up on this case as so many others are, I got the feeling last week from what was being said by LE that the killer is a male.

When I realized last week that LE was operating as if this was a given, it made me wonder if there was evidence from Somer's body or evidence connected to Somer's body that indicated that the killer was a male, be it blood or other pointers that could help distinguish (quickly) male or female.

just my hunch.

jill the father let it slip out on the Nancy Grace show lastnight that LE had tissue under her nails and defensive wounds. I am sure they have other evidence possibly even semen. They just need someone to match it to that is not in their database yet. IMO I do believe it is a male and a sex crime and murder.

I do as well.
i'm on verge of believing it is a serial killer and might not have anything to do with sex what so ever ... they said she was identified by the clothes she was wearing when she was found not by the clothes she was wearing when she went missing... leads me to believe she was wearing her clothes still... this is a person who didn't care if she was identified he did something to her in a quick period of time and then threw her in the trash... i can't get over why re-dress her only to toss in the trash
re-dressing shows humility trash does not
[/quote
maybe the perp didn't fully undress Somer in the first place.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #204 on: October 30, 2009, 04:38:03 PM »

oops sorry Penny, I got in your box.
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #205 on: October 30, 2009, 04:39:50 PM »

either

I don't know. I think it is possible that he thought it was ok to give that information because of the way LE put out the last information. Telling people to look for sudden wounds or unexplained wounds on a person.

Lets just hope that he doesn't tell the way she was killed or if she was sexually assaulted until LE gives the ok on it or releases that.
I know many people suspected there may be soot and other evidence that took LE back to that house for extensive searching and lab work. Not just the fact she was last seen in front of that specific house.

I think they are close to getting the person in this case. I just hope it is before he strikes again anywhere else.

We haven't heard anything about the Backpack. It may have been left in that home or found with Somer or?..........
i think my post sounded as though i was calling the dad sleezy that is not what i meant at all i was referring to my good old friend ng as the sleze... she makes me sick after her haleigh/trenton ordeal and i am more pissed at her since she apologized to crystal cummings...
i just can't stand ng she doesn't care about wrecking a case or a persons life as long as she gets her one sided story that she always puts her own spin on...
but even still i wish this guy wouldn't talk to her anymore loose lips sink ships and ng is the devil
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: October 30, 2009, 04:42:42 PM »

Welcome FindingAnswers!

God forbid that the monster hurts another child.

I feel that the perp will be arrested soon, and is probably in their sights, while LE waits on forensics.
FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #207 on: October 30, 2009, 04:43:39 PM »

though I'm not as up on this case as so many others are, I got the feeling last week from what was being said by LE that the killer is a male.

When I realized last week that LE was operating as if this was a given, it made me wonder if there was evidence from Somer's body or evidence connected to Somer's body that indicated that the killer was a male, be it blood or other pointers that could help distinguish (quickly) male or female.

just my hunch.

jill the father let it slip out on the Nancy Grace show lastnight that LE had tissue under her nails and defensive wounds. I am sure they have other evidence possibly even semen. They just need someone to match it to that is not in their database yet. IMO I do believe it is a male and a sex crime and murder.

I do as well.
i'm on verge of believing it is a serial killer and might not have anything to do with sex what so ever ... they said she was identified by the clothes she was wearing when she was found not by the clothes she was wearing when she went missing... leads me to believe she was wearing her clothes still... this is a person who didn't care if she was identified he did something to her in a quick period of time and then threw her in the trash... i can't get over why re-dress her only to toss in the trash

What you said in this post is what made me think that it is possible there was no sex yesterday when I found the information on Thomas Welnicki in the Jennifer  Marteliz case. He claims in his visions he gave police that it had nothing to do with sex. Whoever committed the crime, according to him.

When he describes everything in his vision to police in that case. it sounds like he is describing the Somer Thompson case.

I keep going back and forth on the issue of sexual assault only because of what we know and statistics but I agree that it may not be sexual and just a serial killer. I do feel it is male and I assume for sexual assault but I may be wrong about the sexual assault.

I am sorry for rambling.

penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #208 on: October 30, 2009, 04:45:05 PM »

maybe not but for some reason i just can't get over that still dressed thing in my head...
did her dad definitely say the soot thing?
and is there anyway that ger or some other local can go see the interrior of the abandoned house thru the window?
the reason i ask is because from the article i read it said le peeked in the window and saw that the whole thing had been gutted and all was in there were bare studs... makes me think that they were past the stages of soot still being in there
FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #209 on: October 30, 2009, 04:47:54 PM »

Welcome FindingAnswers!

I feel that the perp will be arrested soon, and is probably in their sights, while LE waits on forensics.

I think they are close too. Just not enough information for an arrest.

Thank you for the welcome too.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #210 on: October 30, 2009, 04:48:45 PM »

maybe not but for some reason i just can't get over that still dressed thing in my head...
and is there anyway that ger or some other local can go see the interrior of the abandoned house thru the window?
the reason i ask is because from the article i read it said le peeked in the window and saw that the whole thing had been gutted and all was in there were bare studs... makes me think that they were past the stages of soot still being in there
That's my recollection, but I'm not 100%.  Maybe I will see if the transcipt
is on NG website.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: October 30, 2009, 04:50:19 PM »

Welcome FindingAnswers!

I think they are close too. Just not enough information for an arrest.

Thank you for the welcome too.

You're most welcome.
FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #212 on: October 30, 2009, 04:50:49 PM »

Certain rooms or the attic or trash cans in or near the house could have still contained soot. He did say that soot was found on Somer. I don't know?

Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: October 30, 2009, 04:50:50 PM »

This is just my ramblings, but did they ever say she was fully dressed? I may have missed it. All the reports that I see say that they saw her legs sticking out from under the trash. Just wondering if anyone knows the answer about that.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: October 30, 2009, 04:53:00 PM »

just my hunch.

I do as well.

What you said in this post is what made me think that it is possible there was no sex yesterday when I found the information on Thomas Welnicki in the Jennifer  Marteliz case. He claims in his visions he gave police that it had nothing to do with sex. Whoever committed the crime, according to him.

When he describes everything in his vision to police in that case. it sounds like he is describing the Somer Thompson case.

I keep going back and forth on the issue of sexual assault only because of what we know and statistics but I agree that it may not be sexual and just a serial killer. I do feel it is male and I assume for sexual assault but I may be wrong about the sexual assault.

I am sorry for rambling.
i read all the jennifer info at the link you left about it and as far as the w guy it might have been him or he may just be a loon... early 80's, heroin, psychics, the 80's were the strangest decade i think for what was the social norm, disco witches that hadn't yet died out so on one hand i want to say his visions were a confession he just couldn't commit to and on the other hand he may just be a loon that had nothing to do with it
but all over the country there are kids kidnapped and never found within minutes of being out of site like mikelle gibbs of arizona
with her she was chasing a phantom icecream truck that never came yet all the kids in the hood heard the jingle and they cleared all the local ice cream men...
i guess the question is why kill her instead of just molesting her any ideas?
penny for your thoughts
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: October 30, 2009, 04:56:07 PM »

This is just my ramblings, but did they ever say she was fully dressed? I may have missed it. All the reports that I see say that they saw her legs sticking out from under the trash. Just wondering if anyone knows the answer about that.
i don't have the link handy but the article i read specificly said she was identified by "the clothes she was wearing when she was found" not "the clothes she was wearing when she disappeared" i would think they would have said the latter if say her clothes were within the pile near her
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #216 on: October 30, 2009, 04:56:27 PM »

just my hunch.

I do as well.

I am sorry for rambling.
i read all the jennifer info at the link you left about it and as far as the w guy it might have been him or he may just be a loon... early 80's, heroin, psychics, the 80's were the strangest decade i think for what was the social norm, disco witches that hadn't yet died out so on one hand i want to say his visions were a confession he just couldn't commit to and on the other hand he may just be a loon that had nothing to do with it
but all over the country there are kids kidnapped and never found within minutes of being out of site like mikelle gibbs of arizona
with her she was chasing a phantom icecream truck that never came yet all the kids in the hood heard the jingle and they cleared all the local ice cream men...
i guess the question is why kill her instead of just molesting her any ideas?

I think if she was molested that maybe she was killed because it was someone she could identify.

Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #217 on: October 30, 2009, 04:58:13 PM »

i don't have the link handy but the article i read specificly said she was identified by "the clothes she was wearing when she was found" not "the clothes she was wearing when she disappeared" i would think they would have said the latter if say her clothes were within the pile near her

But she could have had her jacket and shirt on and not her pants? I am just as confused as everyone else. Praying that they find this animal.

FindingAnswers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #218 on: October 30, 2009, 04:59:32 PM »

penny for your thoughts. I would have to guess he killed if he molested her to keep from being identified and going to jail or like you said. A serial killer. There is no logic to serial killing.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: October 30, 2009, 05:05:37 PM »

Ariana I understand completely.

rose colored glasses. I am glad you asked. You guys need a monkey reading a book for a smiley. lol 

Hi FindingAnswers. Nice to see you again.

I went and made one just for you!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.