May 13, 2024, 11:49:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 303730 times)
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1620 on: October 29, 2008, 06:46:09 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2908oct29,0,7406886.story

Psychic tips in Caylee case include pile of rocks, zoo, satanic ritual

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
October 29, 2008

While most of the tips released Tuesday are from psychics, dreamers and others with visions of Caylee's whereabouts, prosecutors plan to release more tips after law-enforcement officials forward the information to them, according to the State Attorney's Office.

*snipped

mORNING mammy!!

I enjoyed reading this article I think they were poking fun with it.  All the others were a little more to the point but I found the funny side to this one

I hope that George, Cindy and Lee check out all of the tips.  That should keep them busy running around in circles for awhile.   
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1621 on: October 29, 2008, 06:48:26 AM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2908oct29,0,7406886.story

October 29, 2008

While most of the tips released Tuesday are from psychics, dreamers and others with visions of Caylee's whereabouts, prosecutors plan to release more tips after law-enforcement officials forward the information to them, according to the State Attorney's Office.

*snipped

mORNING mammy!!

I enjoyed reading this article I think they were poking fun with it.  All the others were a little more to the point but I found the funny side to this one

I hope that George, Cindy and Lee check out all of the tips.  That should keep them busy running around in circles for awhile.   

Come on now they have already been to nine places where she was seen!!

I just can't believe some of these tips and I do believe some people have vision's but this is overboard!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1622 on: October 29, 2008, 06:54:41 AM »

October 29, 2008

*snipped

mORNING mammy!!

I just can't believe some of these tips and I do believe some people have vision's but this is overboard!!

Just a bit...   
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: October 29, 2008, 06:58:24 AM »

October 29, 2008

*snipped

mORNING mammy!!

Just a bit...   

Did you see how they have now removed the names and private info?

Our Monkeys got them saved lol

mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1624 on: October 29, 2008, 07:05:43 AM »

I'm sure that many of the tipsters received calls and/or saw that their info was out for all to see and complained.

I hate to see personal info released from legitimate tips, but the others..... so be it.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1625 on: October 29, 2008, 07:08:43 AM »

I'm sure that many of the tipsters received calls and/or saw that their info was out for all to see and complained.

I hate to see personal info released from legitimate tips, but the others..... so be it.

Oh yes so do I cause like alot of monkey's were saying yesterday it might scare people on other cases to call in with good info!! But I think some of these tipsters really just wanted to get in the lime light.  It just sickens me and sadden's me to think how people could use such a situation and a lovely child for personal gain!!

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1626 on: October 29, 2008, 07:14:04 AM »

A little nervous about posting but here goes.  If George visited nine places that Caylee was sighted, does he have any documentation to back that up?  I am sure that if he went out of the country there will be records of his trips.  If this is the defense they plan on using, they would be better off saying Zanny took her to Mars. 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1627 on: October 29, 2008, 07:22:03 AM »

A little nervous about posting but here goes.  If George visited nine places that Caylee was sighted, does he have any documentation to back that up?  I am sure that if he went out of the country there will be records of his trips.  If this is the defense they plan on using, they would be better off saying Zanny took her to Mars. 

Welcome Magic Eyes!  Don't be nervous, just jump in.

It would interesting to see where George has searched.  From what I've seen of the Anthonys', they couldn't have looked much further than their front yard.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: October 29, 2008, 07:23:05 AM »

I'm going to get a little more rest.  bbl
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1629 on: October 29, 2008, 07:24:07 AM »

No need to be nervous Monkey's don't bite to hard lol

Great post we watched their house everyday for months and if they wnt to nine different places I don't know how unless Zanny swiped them up on that spaceship because we know everywhere they went

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1630 on: October 29, 2008, 07:24:44 AM »

I'm going to get a little more rest.  bbl

OK mammy hope you do rest look after yourself hope to see you soon!!

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1631 on: October 29, 2008, 07:25:56 AM »

Great post we watched their house everyday for months and if they wnt to nine different places I don't know how unless Zanny swiped them up on that spaceship because we know everywhere they went

Oh I am very sorry welcome to the cage great to have you!!

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1632 on: October 29, 2008, 07:37:10 AM »

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1633 on: October 29, 2008, 07:40:40 AM »

I'm not sure.. do we need a lesson about the animals indigenous to Florida?

Please let Floridians (or others in the know) verify whether or not crocodiles live in Florida.

Tip #2307, caller claims crocs ate poor Caylee, and she'll never be found. 

Under "Lead information", tip taker writes:
"Alligators no... but there are crocodiles..."

Is it just me, or do you also see an  in the mind of the tip taker?

Yes -- we have crocs (caymen) and alligators and bears.

Oh my!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: October 29, 2008, 07:43:48 AM »

Please let Floridians (or others in the know) verify whether or not crocodiles live in Florida.

Oh my!

MORNING SHARON!!

Can you honestly believe some of these tips I would be scared to call them in thinking the police would laugh at me!! UNREAL

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1635 on: October 29, 2008, 07:45:17 AM »

Well, that was easier than I thought, maybe I will fit into the "bunch".  I read almost everyone of your posts and the thought and time that goes into them is mind boggling.  God bless all of you, I just know that Caylee knows we all love her and are doing our best.  Sad to say her own family doesn't give us much to work with.  Thankfully I have never been in their shoes but how can they forsake that darling baby and not give her the final resting place she so deserves.  I will never, ever understand that.  It just breaks my heart.  Sad

Hugs, Magic 

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: October 29, 2008, 07:50:41 AM »

Well, that was easier than I thought, maybe I will fit into the "bunch".  I read almost everyone of your posts and the thought and time that goes into them is mind boggling.  God bless all of you, I just know that Caylee knows we all love her and are doing our best.  Sad to say her own family doesn't give us much to work with.  Thankfully I have never been in their shoes but how can they forsake that darling baby and not give her the final resting place she so deserves.  I will never, ever understand that.  It just breaks my heart.  Sad

It is just unthinkable how the family has acted granted never been in their shoes and never want to be but instead of all the energy putting up tape and signs and all the T.V shows and interviews they have done (after calling the media every name in the book) they could have kept quiet and helped look and seach for this child if it be following the tips or searching with Tim Miller, but all they have done is insult the people that have tried to help!!

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1637 on: October 29, 2008, 07:57:15 AM »

Oh I am very sorry welcome to the cage great to have you!!

Thank you for the welcome to the cage, I knew there was a reason I couldn't sleep tonight...among others.  I must of heard the monkeys calling and here I am.  My fear of posting seems to be getting better every minute.  Morning nana bread to all of you. 

Hugs, Magic 

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: October 29, 2008, 07:58:32 AM »

Oh my!

MORNING SHARON!!

Can you honestly believe some of these tips I would be scared to call them in thinking the police would laugh at me!! UNREAL

Good morning, Lisa.

I haven't read the tips -- just the postings about them here (I think  Iget the general idea0>

I guess I don't see how releasing them is helpful to the defense.  George and Cindy have been so adamant that there are 'tips' of 'live' Caylee sightings that are being ignored. I can see why 

I believe I read that there are more to be released.

By the way -- woke up to 55 degrees this morning in Miami. Had to put the heat on. Time for me to find a warmer climate to live in 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1639 on: October 29, 2008, 07:59:02 AM »

It is just unthinkable how the family has acted granted never been in their shoes and never want to be but instead of all the energy putting up tape and signs and all the T.V shows and interviews they have done (after calling the media every name in the book) they could have kept quiet and helped look and seach for this child if it be following the tips or searching with Tim Miller, but all they have done is insult the people that have tried to help!!

I think the media needs to quit interviewing them.  They need to get the message that nobody believes a word that is coming out of their mouths. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.