May 13, 2024, 04:27:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, Missing 6/16/08 Orlando FL (Remains Found) #85  (Read 326598 times)
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #400 on: January 03, 2009, 03:12:44 AM »

SOOOOOOOOO...........Lee flew back to the hen house...OH MY!! Is he A) broke B) crazy C) guilty D) crazy, broke and guilty. 

I chose D!  Does he still have a job?  Is he still with Mallory?  Just thinking out loud!  How could he move back there!  I would rather be homeless than live back there!!

oops - had to edit my post!!

Cute monkey MYTIME...Sooo....Whats this about Lee??? When did this happen?details

TY!!  LOL Trying to find article!  It said that Lee moved home with his parents!    

WHOOOA> TIA. Must be saving up that bail money...ooooOOoOOo

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #401 on: January 03, 2009, 03:15:55 AM »

SOOOOOOOOO...........Lee flew back to the hen house...OH MY!! Is he A) broke B) crazy C) guilty D) crazy, broke and guilty. 

I chose D!  Does he still have a job?  Is he still with Mallory?  Just thinking out loud!  How could he move back there!  I would rather be homeless than live back there!!

oops - had to edit my post!!

Cute monkey MYTIME...Sooo....Whats this about Lee??? When did this happen?details

TY!!  LOL Trying to find article!  It said that Lee moved home with his parents!    
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
George Anthony: ‘There is a hole in my heart' 

Last Edited: Saturday, 03 Jan 2009, 12:36 AM EST 
Created: Friday, 02 Jan 2009, 11:58 PM EST 

George Anthony taped interview conducted at the Orange County Sheriff's Office on July 24, 2008.  SideBar

Related Items
Stories
Timeline, Documents and Photos related to the Casey Anthony Case

Related Content

By Holly Bristow
FOX 35 NEWS

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- The Anthony family has made it clear that they will do any on camera interviews until after Caylee Marie is laid to rest.

The toddler was missing from June of last year until December when her remains were found near the East Orange County home where she lived with her grandparents George and Cindy and her mother Casey who is in jail charged with her murder.

Friday George Anthony spoke off camera with FOX 35 about a few things he said we could share.   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VIDEO: George Anthony speaks out
Anthony said he can't drive down Suburban Drive, where the remains were found, because he's not ready to see the makeshift memorial left for his granddaughter.  He doesn't know if he'll ever be able to drive further down Suburban drive near the area where a meter reader found Caylee Marie's remains.

Anthony said he is doing all right, at least as well as could be expected under the circumstances.

Lee, the Anthony’s son and brother to Casey, has moved back home to be with his parents. 
George Anthony says his family has not yet made funeral arrangements for Caylee.  They are still waiting for Casey Anthony's defense team to wrap up their second autopsy. 

Does Anthony think the family will find any closure once they are able to have a funeral service for their granddaughter?

"There is a hole in my heart big enough for a truck to drive through,” Anthony said. “I don't think I'll ever have closure. At this point I'm just hoping to someday be able to accept that Caylee is gone."

Anthony also said he misses his daughter Casey as well.  He would like be able to visit Casey in jail, even if it’s just to say hello and hear her voice and see how she is doing
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #402 on: January 03, 2009, 03:20:36 AM »

Anthony also said he misses his daughter Casey as well.  He would like be able to visit Casey in jail, even if it’s just to say hello and hear her voice and see how she is doing.

What is keeping him from going to see Casey?  IMO, it's that he can't stand to see the face of his daughter knowing she killed his granddaughter.  If it were me and I knew she was innocent, you couldn't keep me away!
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #403 on: January 03, 2009, 03:25:48 AM »

Well, it's 3:25 my time so I guess I need to try to sleeep (incurable insominac) haha so good night to the 6 hardcore monkeys and 17 guest...oldhippychik, dottie, Mags, Mary, NO1ZLADIE, jennywong and 17 Guests....guess I counted my self in that so goodnight dottie 
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #404 on: January 03, 2009, 03:28:22 AM »

Boy am I behind.

Katiekatie2u, I agree about Trenton.  The whole story upsets me, and I wish Melinda would have made a different choice.  The family and others who care would benefit from some closure, and I shudder to think how alone she felt in her final moments here.
dottie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #405 on: January 03, 2009, 03:30:36 AM »

Well, it's 3:25 my time so I guess I need to try to sleeep (incurable insominac) haha so good night to the 6 hardcore monkeys and 17 guest...oldhippychik, dottie, Mags, Mary, NO1ZLADIE, jennywong and 17 Guests....guess I counted my self in that so goodnight dottie 
OK, it seems a few of you slipped in while I was trying to copy and paste (takes me a while) so i'll just say GOODNIGHT ALL so as not to offend anyone. 
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #406 on: January 03, 2009, 03:32:25 AM »

OK, it seems a few of you slipped in while I was trying to copy and paste (takes me a while) so i'll just say GOODNIGHT ALL so as not to offend anyone. 

GOODNIGHT< THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS AND INFO

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: January 03, 2009, 03:38:56 AM »

Notice question 5....Cindy washed Caylee's pants ?? misprint ?? 

I think so... somone just didn't proofread good enough.  In the media and everywhere, everyone is always typing or saying Caylee when they mean Casey & vice versa.  Which is probably why a lot of the forums used KC.

There was a mistake in the other article here, I think.  It said the Anthony's were going to give interviews until they had the service for Caylee.  I think they meant were not.

You should be an editor/proof reader!!   

Oh so now you acknowledge me??   

Did you miss my honeybee post??

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: January 03, 2009, 03:40:34 AM »

Notice question 5....Cindy washed Caylee's pants ?? misprint ?? 

I think so... somone just didn't proofread good enough.  In the media and everywhere, everyone is always typing or saying Caylee when they mean Casey & vice versa.  Which is probably why a lot of the forums used KC.

There was a mistake in the other article here, I think.  It said the Anthony's were going to give interviews until they had the service for Caylee.  I think they meant were not.

You should be an editor/proof reader!!   

Oh so now you acknowledge me??   

Did you miss my honeybee post??

I might have!!   
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: January 03, 2009, 04:07:20 AM »

Ok all.  I am out again and ready to have some more blessed and healing sleep.  Please don't bicker too much.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: January 03, 2009, 04:08:23 AM »

I am asleep on my keyboard!   

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #411 on: January 03, 2009, 04:34:43 AM »

jj, please send me your e in case you get banned.

Quote from: Hudsunn on January 02, 2009, 04:51:22 PM
Good grief!  George was just gone for 6 months, wasn't he?  Cindy sure didn't let any grass grow under her feet, if she had somebody move in with her while he was gone.  Just when I think I have heard it all about this family, here comes something else.  Could he and Casey have gotten together?  Gee, I thought Cindy was so thrilled about Caylee during that time that she would not have seen anyone else at all.  And what kind of man would move in with a woman who has an unmarried teen and the newborn living with her?  Never mind. 

Hudsunn, I love your Louise Brooks avi. And I usually agreee 100% with your posts. But it's George, not Cindy, who was using sex partners to pay his way, and that's who Casey learned it from.

George was only gone 6 months and managed to spend his entire $60,000 check without paying back Cindy for her retirement fund or her life savings. He came back to live off her when he was out of money.  So I don't think Cindy is that woman who goes from man to man getting her stuff paid for.

I get the feeling that her bf could have been Caylee's father, but I don't think he paid her bills. I think Cindy has a bad habit of giving her all to the man only to be treated like a doormat, and Casey internalized that. The man is supreme. Look how Casey cooked, cleaned, bought groceries for Tony Lazarro. He didn't support her, she brought HIM food. She stole and forged checks to buy him beer and groceries. AND that wasn't good enough--she also had to pretend to be a fulltime student with a cool job, even while she slept in her car.

Cindy and Casey both believe they're nothing without a man--any man. Neither one of them can go a week without a boyfriend.  Yet neither one of them actually get anything from the men they pick. It's very common and it's very sad. And when a man actually gives back, like Jesse Grund tried to, they figure he must be worthless or he wouldn't want them.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #412 on: January 03, 2009, 04:40:25 AM »

Anthony also said he misses his daughter Casey as well.  He would like be able to visit Casey in jail, even if it’s just to say hello and hear her voice and see how she is doing.

What is keeping him from going to see Casey?  IMO, it's that he can't stand to see the face of his daughter knowing she killed his granddaughter.  If it were me and I knew she was innocent, you couldn't keep me away!

There is also the fact that she doesn't want to see them and doesn't accept visitors anymore.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #413 on: January 03, 2009, 04:54:15 AM »

you know, they keep saying that this case is a circumstantial case.  But how can they say that with all the evidence WE have seen, not counting what we haven't?  Just because KC was not caught on film at Target actually killing her baby?  Call me stupid but how can they keep saying that? 

It's circumstantial until we have Casey's fingerprints or DNA on the duct tape, her footprints at the crime scene, or fiber evidence placing her there. And it's possible that they have all three. It would be nice if there were also some security camera footage or some kind of surveillance tape of the woods, or if someone somehow got a picture by accident, with Casey in it disposing of the body. That would be a slam dunk.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #414 on: January 03, 2009, 05:04:22 AM »

Actually, many people are cashing in on this case, from Nancy Grace to Clint House (who knows nothing significant) to the PI's and anyone else who can sell an interview or media article.  Why did the newspaper say that LE "raided" Casey's closet?  Because that is a word full of connotative meaning and will attract more attention than using a word like "searched."  For the same reason they printed that LE "stripped" Caylee's room.  We know that LE can only remove items specifically stated in the search warrant.  However, these words might arouse more interest, so the paper loads their articles and hopes to sell more papers.  Follow the money.

There's also the fact that "searched" doesn't imply removing items the say "stripped" or "raided" do. A reporter has a word count to worry about, and "confiscated evidence," "took shoes and clothes," takes up more words. The idea when you're writing for a paper is to use as few words as possible, and so if you can condense "took shoes and clothes from Casey's closet" to "raided Casey's closet," you'll keep your job longer. If your story is too long, the paper will simply cut the bottom of your article.

If they have to do this too many times, you're history.

Papers aren't really going for the loaded language angle the way advertising and political campaigns do.
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #415 on: January 03, 2009, 05:16:01 AM »

you know, they keep saying that this case is a circumstantial case.  But how can they say that with all the evidence WE have seen, not counting what we haven't?  Just because KC was not caught on film at Target actually killing her baby?  Call me stupid but how can they keep saying that? 

Yeah, really. How is decomp evidence and death-band hair that had to be Caylee's in the trunk of Casey's car "circumstantial"??? And now they have Caylee's actual body and who knows what other kinds of evidence? I hate when I hear "circumstantial" with this case.

Well, it proves Caylee's dead, but it doesn't actually prove who killed her.

I'm alone in here, aren't I?
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #416 on: January 03, 2009, 05:41:24 AM »

Yeah, really. How is decomp evidence and death-band hair that had to be Caylee's in the trunk of Casey's car "circumstantial"??? And now they have Caylee's actual body and who knows what other kinds of evidence? I hate when I hear "circumstantial" with this case.

Well, it proves Caylee's dead, but it doesn't actually prove who killed her.

I'm alone in here, aren't I?
  LOL Yawn, good morning, I just got here and am trying to sip coffee and catch up.  What about the shoes and boots Casey left in the car that Cindy brought in?  Maybe, just maybe there were traces of dirt or such that match the area Caylee was in?!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #417 on: January 03, 2009, 05:43:54 AM »

There is also the fact that she doesn't want to see them and doesn't accept visitors anymore.
But is this because Baez told her not to accept visitors because none of the A's can keep their mouths shut and might be taped saying something incriminating?

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #418 on: January 03, 2009, 05:53:23 AM »

Did you see this?  Taken from WFTV.com in Orlando.......... 

Major Caylee Anthony Clue Could Be On Mystery Videotape
Friday, January 2, 2009 – updated: 6:10 pm EST January 2, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Brand new evidence could potentially tie Casey Anthony to her daughter's body. A mystery videotape of the crime scene, shot by one of the Anthonys' private investigators weeks before Caylee was found, reportedly shows their other private investigator on the phone. But who is he talking to?

That mystery caller could be a big clue that connects Casey to the crime scene.

VIDEO REPORT: Mystery Videotape Could Hold Clue

Eyewitness News has learned the Anthonys' two private investigators came to the discovery scene on November 15 and 16, a Saturday and Sunday, possibly because they didn't find Caylee's remains right away.

Law enforcement is trying to find out whether inside information led them there.

Eyewitness News has learned that the Anthonys' private investigator, Dominic Casey, is seen a month before the body was found on the November 15 videotape at the scene on the phone. California bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who first sprung Casey out of jail, says he saw Dominic Casey on the videotape, because the person who shot it, private investigator Jim Hoover, showed it to him.

"He's standing there, or somebody's standing there, filming Dominic down the road and Dominic's on a cell phone, and you can see the fence, the signs on the left, the fence is there, everything is there," Padilla told Eyewitness News.

Finding out who Dominic Casey was talking to that day on the phone at the scene could be important to investigators in finding out whether inside information brought him and the other private eye to the area.

Padilla told Eyewitness News that Hoover claims Dominic Casey told him on November 15 that Caylee's remains had been found and that the two of them were going to look for them. Dominic Casey told Eyewitness News on Friday he was talking to his ill daughter on the phone that day and insists he was only there to rule out a tip from one of Casey's friends.

Padilla said he asked Hoover about Dominic Casey's phone call.

"I even asked him, 'Who's he talking to?' He said, 'I don't know.' 'Could you hear what he was saying?' 'No, I couldn't hear.' He was 100 yards away," Padilla explained.

Both Dominic Casey and Padilla said Hoover claims to have recorded over most of the tape he shot at the scene, but Eyewitness News has learned that Hoover is planning a news conference for Monday.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: January 03, 2009, 05:55:26 AM »

good morning everyone, actually i have been in here most of today catching up.  Its 9.30pm here atm. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.