May 06, 2024, 02:18:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #75  (Read 313037 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1760 on: December 16, 2008, 12:30:05 PM »

I have a theory of the reason LE went back to search the Anthony's home so quickly after the body was found.....remember those pavers that george said he had just layed.......well Casey was familar with the area and she knew it was likely to be under water at some point, because thats just how Florida is....it always rains here in the summer really hard and leaves lots of swamp land underwater,  well maybe she put some of tyhose pabers inside the bag so that when it did rain and that area was to go under water the body wouldnt float or move and would stay in the same place, as it seems it did....The LE would recognize those automaticaly!!!!!!!!!

Could Casey have used the borrowed shovel to dig one up?  Please someone explain to me what a paver is exactly.  I don't know, tia Smile
It is very likely she borrowed the shovel to dig pavers up. Pavers can come in different size and shapes, I'm guessing it is easier to lay them out then pouring cement. I think you lay them out and put sand or something in btw. and make what ever design you want. 
  thats right Rose...............it wouldnt be hard to remove one and who's to say there wasnt extra ones in the shed, to be used if one was to get broken or stained.........
Bingo, I never thought of that, we have a few tiles for our kitchen, and bricks for our yard, if one gets damaged.
I thought I read somewhere that one of the pavers in front of Caylee's house didn't match the others. 
I never heard that before, but I think there are pavers under Caylee's play house.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: December 16, 2008, 12:31:14 PM »

Why even bring something like "Did Caylee Deserve Death" here, Casually Cool?  What is the value?  Did Casey or her family say this?  Or anyone related to the case?  It also has a religious slant, which we have been trying to keep off the Caylee threads to cut down disagreements.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: December 16, 2008, 12:31:18 PM »

I woke up this morning thinking about herbicide / pesticide sprayers.

I live in central Illinois where the current wind chill factor is -2f (that's "real feel" temp for all you East Coasters). But if i lived in Florida with the
"bun-length-roaches" politely called Palmetto bugs, you can be sure I'd have barrels of bug spray. 

What i was thinking about this morning with my caffeine intake is this -- what if LE took the Anthony's bug sprayers not as direct evidence but as rebuttal evidence. LE may not think the chemicals were directly used in the crime. But they need to be able say, in sworn testimony, that the chloroform was NOT an accidentally formed byproduct of pesticide/herbicide that was mixed/mishandled/inappropriately stored/etc.

The defense is going to be looking for any possible explanation for the presence of chloroform. The prosecution needs to be able to state that chloroform is not the byproduct of an accidental chemical mixture. That the chloroform was *deliberate*.
From the Kobylenski explained how chemical mixture would cause chloroform it included bleach and that would have discolored the carpet in the trunk.

Nancy Grace Aired Sep 3, 2008

KOBILINSKY: That`s a very tough question. There are instances where chloroform can form as a result of a combination of bleach and ethanol or other alcohols. It could be a very small amount. We need to know how much was found.....
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1763 on: December 16, 2008, 12:31:24 PM »

With the pavers, didn't George do some work in the backyard over the 4th of July, that involved pavers?

IIRC yes

I remember you, Caylee.
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1764 on: December 16, 2008, 12:33:43 PM »

I suppose that is why Tim Miller and some others think Casey must have had help in disposing of the body.  You would think she would weight the bag down in some way, though a heavy paver might make it tear more.  She could have put the paver on top of the bag, of course, to hold it down.  Tim said someone "tossed" the bag into the woods.  Could Casey just walk to the edge and toss it?  No.  She needed to actually put it down.

Leonard Padilla was right about one thing.  I think he, and maybe Murt, said that they doubted Casey would go very far into any wooded area because she would not be able to carry the dead-weight body that far and could not drag it through brush and undergrowth without shredding it.

I wonder if she did this at night or during the daylight hours?  It seems she would have feared being seen by someone if she did it during the day.  This seems like a sudden death of the child followed by confusion, fear and denial by Casey, in which she spent a few days with the body in the trunk, wondering where to put it.  Maybe she drove out around the airport and other places but cars were going by or she feared going out into the areas alone.

Finally, the corpse was starting to smell, which scared and panicked her even more and she impulsively put it in a familiar place that she could get to quickly and not be seen, or if seen, not be thought of as terribly out of place, since she lived in that neighborhood most of her life.

If you think about it, disposal in a dumpster would be risky, because so many dumpsters are on parking lots that have surveillance cameras.  Swampy places around the airport or a lake might have alligators which could threaten Casey when she took the body there.  Dumping the bag off a bridge is risky because someone might see her.  You never know if homes or people are back in the woods or on the river that cannot be seen when you cross but who might see you.

Casey considered other places, I think, and then when the smell was becoming noticeable went to the most available and convenient spot for her.  Little did she know that the leaky bag would make the odor intensify until she would abandon the car in frustration and desperation.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1765 on: December 16, 2008, 12:33:50 PM »

Caution - I DID NOT write this OR Support this.  I found it on another website discussion forum.  THIS IS NOT MY OPINION!!!!

Did Caylee Deserve Death:

That is what the Lord Jesus is saying.  Yes, it is shocking.  And sad, isn’t it?  And very, very unexpected.  According to Some: What is this world coming to when a child that age has already turned her life over to the devil? First, there was that prepubescent harlot, Jon Benet Ramsey, who deliberately tantalized pedophiles with her skanky makeup and revealing outfits. And now, this misfit. Honestly, I know people always blame the parents, but some childen are just evil. In fact, the mother was really doing nothing more than carrying out God’s edict in Deuteronomy 21:18-21:

“If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.”

I recognize these verses speak specifically of sons. But I don’t think that means daughters are exempt from the mandate. They simply aren’t mentioned because women weren’t really deemed worth mentioning back then. God has never held us in particularly high esteem. After all, we were essentially an afterthought, created purely to keep Adam company. And Eve certainly didn’t help our cause when she disobeyed God and ate that fruit, leading God to curse us all with the pain of childbearing.

Thank goodness, though, that Jesus turned that pain into a blessing. Despite our many shortcomings, women can still ascend into heaven, as long as we bear children (1 Timothy 2:15). I love my four children dearly and wouldn’t trade any of them for anything. But I’m not sure I would have had even the first, were it not a prerequisite for a woman to enter heaven.

I realize that secular (i.e., Satanic) law does not recognize God’s Word, and that the state will feel the need to punish the mother. I just hope the punishment isn’t too harsh. After all, the child was clearly unruly. It’s not as though the mother killed a perfect stranger.

Well, I can assure you the above is not even remotely true. And for anyone to misquote scripture in attempt to make it believeable, they have obviously either been blinded to the real truth, or they haven't read the bible in it's context. I could get on a soapbox here, but I will leave it at that.
I really don't even know what to say about that. Hope your little boy is feeling better, he sure is a cutie.

Ok ~pizzed off mmonkey is comng out NOW~ DCF should get the IP of this poster and check out the home life of the kids of this "psycho", FTLOG, she was only 2yrds old how in h*ll could she turn her sould over to Satan.....her mom maybe, but not that precious baby, she is in heaven

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: December 16, 2008, 12:33:53 PM »

Speaking of palmetto bugs, I had one in my hotel room the last time I was in Orlando.  I swear the thing was staring at me!

Lisa

Like this one. It's staring at you, Lisa.  Sorry, I'm being a little chit.  Hmm, do these fellas play a role in decomp?

Are palmetto bugs the same thing as your Florida love bugs?  You know the ones that mate in mid-air?

Palmetto bugs are basically giant, agressive roaches that aren't afraid of anything! We have them in Tennessee too. I don't have a clue if they have anything to do with decomposition, but I have had them chase me before, I kid you not! 

I Stand With The Girl
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: December 16, 2008, 12:34:22 PM »

With the pavers, didn't George do some work in the backyard over the 4th of July, that involved pavers?

IIRC yes
Wasn't because George was sweating while working in the yard, and Cindy said that was why the dogs hit. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1768 on: December 16, 2008, 12:34:55 PM »

Klaas - TIA
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1769 on: December 16, 2008, 12:35:06 PM »

Defense can yammer about the chloroform all day long still does not explain away "how to make chloroform" internet searches. Though I'm sure one of their "experts" will pull something out of his or her azz. 

I remember you, Caylee.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1770 on: December 16, 2008, 12:36:42 PM »

Klaas - you've got mail!!

oops - it didn't work!! 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1771 on: December 16, 2008, 12:36:52 PM »

Speaking of palmetto bugs, I had one in my hotel room the last time I was in Orlando.  I swear the thing was staring at me!

Lisa

Like this one. It's staring at you, Lisa.  Sorry, I'm being a little chit.  Hmm, do these fellas play a role in decomp?

Are palmetto bugs the same thing as your Florida love bugs?  You know the ones that mate in mid-air?

Palmetto bugs are basically giant, agressive roaches that aren't afraid of anything! We have them in Tennessee too. I don't have a clue if they have anything to do with decomposition, but I have had them chase me before, I kid you not! 
I'm sitting here in horror, I'm not terribly afraid of bugs, but if they decided to chase me I can't imagine.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1772 on: December 16, 2008, 12:37:06 PM »

IIRC yes
Wasn't because George was sweating while working in the yard, and Cindy said that was why the dogs hit. 

Dang, he must stink! I don't know anyone else who sweats human decomposition. But you know science is just science and the nanny did it. Mm hmm. Yeah, sure Cin Cin. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Stacey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Clarence 1995-2011

« Reply #1773 on: December 16, 2008, 12:37:15 PM »

Caution - I DID NOT write this OR Support this.  I found it on another website discussion forum.  THIS IS NOT MY OPINION!!!!

Did Caylee Deserve Death:

That is what the Lord Jesus is saying.  Yes, it is shocking.  And sad, isn’t it?  And very, very unexpected.  According to Some: What is this world coming to when a child that age has already turned her life over to the devil? First, there was that prepubescent harlot, Jon Benet Ramsey, who deliberately tantalized pedophiles with her skanky makeup and revealing outfits. And now, this misfit. Honestly, I know people always blame the parents, but some childen are just evil. In fact, the mother was really doing nothing more than carrying out God’s edict in Deuteronomy 21:18-21:

“If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them: Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.”

I recognize these verses speak specifically of sons. But I don’t think that means daughters are exempt from the mandate. They simply aren’t mentioned because women weren’t really deemed worth mentioning back then. God has never held us in particularly high esteem. After all, we were essentially an afterthought, created purely to keep Adam company. And Eve certainly didn’t help our cause when she disobeyed God and ate that fruit, leading God to curse us all with the pain of childbearing.

Thank goodness, though, that Jesus turned that pain into a blessing. Despite our many shortcomings, women can still ascend into heaven, as long as we bear children (1 Timothy 2:15). I love my four children dearly and wouldn’t trade any of them for anything. But I’m not sure I would have had even the first, were it not a prerequisite for a woman to enter heaven.

I realize that secular (i.e., Satanic) law does not recognize God’s Word, and that the state will feel the need to punish the mother. I just hope the punishment isn’t too harsh. After all, the child was clearly unruly. It’s not as though the mother killed a perfect stranger.

Good morning monkeys and welcome newbies

Whelp I do feel sorry for this persons children. WOW I'm sure they have been told every day of their lives that they mean nothing to them I just had to have you to save myself.

OH this is just sad

monkey hugs

"Always be a first-rate version of yurself, instead of a second rate version of somebody else" Judy Garland
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1774 on: December 16, 2008, 12:37:30 PM »

Hello everyone! 

Help a monkey out...

1.  Any confirmation on the statement from LP about Skanky pacing outside hotel room in June?
2.  Any confirmation on remains?
3.  Missed Dana's show, I'm sure it was interesting, anything earth shattering?

I'm not lazy, just behind & on my lunch break.  TYIA

P.S.  Boo, glad to hear your dad's OK.

I think my answers are correct ...
No
Not yet
Didn't hear it

Lunch break cartwheels

Thanks GnM!  See ya'll later!   

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1775 on: December 16, 2008, 12:37:42 PM »

I live in central Illinois where the current wind chill factor is -2f (that's "real feel" temp for all you East Coasters). But if i lived in Florida with the
"bun-length-roaches" politely called Palmetto bugs, you can be sure I'd have barrels of bug spray. 

What i was thinking about this morning with my caffeine intake is this -- what if LE took the Anthony's bug sprayers not as direct evidence but as rebuttal evidence. LE may not think the chemicals were directly used in the crime. But they need to be able say, in sworn testimony, that the chloroform was NOT an accidentally formed byproduct of pesticide/herbicide that was mixed/mishandled/inappropriately stored/etc.

The defense is going to be looking for any possible explanation for the presence of chloroform. The prosecution needs to be able to state that chloroform is not the byproduct of an accidental chemical mixture. That the chloroform was *deliberate*.

I like the way you think.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
JOLfan
Scared Monkey

Proud sister of a United States Marine.

« Reply #1776 on: December 16, 2008, 12:38:27 PM »

Lisa

AHHHHHH!!  I hate bugs.  Seeing that big icky thing makes me want to cry! LOL.

Everybody's got something to hide...except for me and my monkey
Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1777 on: December 16, 2008, 12:39:26 PM »

Good morning monkeys!  I have been fighting with a nasty, nasty case of bronchitis and trying to get Christmas under control for the past few days.  Have been reading as much as possible but no time to stay and play.

I just got my last Christmas presents and cards mailed at the post office.  A little old lady tried to cut in line and I shot her down!  Nicely, but firmly.

I am watching Jamie Floyd on TruTV and they are covering the Caylee case in a little while.  Do you think that LE KNOW that is Caylee by now but are not announcing it because that will open the door to the defense to have access to the scene?  I mean it was supposedly a "priority", how long can it take?

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1778 on: December 16, 2008, 12:39:46 PM »

I'm sitting here in horror, I'm not terribly afraid of bugs, but if they decided to chase me I can't imagine.

We have roaches in KY like this. I think our affectionate term is water bugs. I swear I've seen them using the crosswalks. 

I'm really wondering if there were a bunch of dead bugs on the bag with the remains ...

I remember you, Caylee.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1779 on: December 16, 2008, 12:39:50 PM »

From the Kobylenski explained how chemical mixture would cause chloroform it included bleach and that would have discolored the carpet in the trunk.

Nancy Grace Aired Sep 3, 2008

KOBILINSKY: That`s a very tough question. There are instances where chloroform can form as a result of a combination of bleach and ethanol or other alcohols. It could be a very small amount. We need to know how much was found.....

Good sleuthing!
LE will test the levels of all the chemicals.
I still say that pesticide contains an adherant that sticks to surfaces and will show layers of chemicals in the trunk and on the bag in the woods.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.