May 22, 2024, 11:54:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #15 5/17/12 - 10/5/12  (Read 443182 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: June 11, 2012, 10:54:18 AM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/06/casey-anthony-hiding-place-found-run-again

Casey Anthony Hiding Place Found, Now She's On The Run Again

June 11, 2012

(snip)  Casey Anthony had been hiding out in the South Florida area,  but moved last week because she began to fear for her safety and is once again on the move, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting. (snip)

BOO HOO, KC had to move again.  Who cares.  Now on to the more important and entertaining part....where's the fat pics????

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #221 on: June 11, 2012, 11:08:18 AM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/06/casey-anthony-hiding-place-found-run-again

June 11, 2012

(snip)  Casey Anthony had been hiding out in the South Florida area,  but moved last week because she began to fear for her safety and is once again on the move, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting. (snip)

BOO HOO, KC had to move again.  Who cares.  Now on to the more important and entertaining part....where's the fat pics????

BOO HOO is right. But I really have a hard time believing the witch has let herself get fat. This is the me, me, me, me witch we are talking about.  How is she getting going to go party and all if she has put on so much weight. I will believe it when we see real pictures of the witch. I still think it's all a bunch of bull. Her and her lawyers think if they keep her out of the public's eye when her probation is over she can make money on selling her pictures and story, YUCK. Hope she rots in he77. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: June 11, 2012, 01:35:31 PM »

June 11, 2012

Interesting...I live in South Florida and this is the first I am hearing that she is/was in the vicinity. Nary a tidbit on the local TV news or paper. Not even that she had been 'found'. But I'm on the east coast of South Florida -- any South Florida 'west coast' monkeys hear anything on the local news about this?

KC needs to hire a better publicist.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: June 11, 2012, 05:51:02 PM »

6/11/12 Casey Anthony appeal: Attorneys reveal arguments against her misdemeanor convictions

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-11/news/os-casey-anthony-appeal-20120611_1_casey-anthony-zenaida-gonzalez-cheney-mason
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: June 11, 2012, 05:57:40 PM »

6/11/12   Casey Anthony attorney files appeal
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13/news/article.html/content/news/articles/cfn/2012/6/11/casey_anthony_attorn.html
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #225 on: June 11, 2012, 06:31:56 PM »

Mason is still singing the same old song. Poor Casey blah blah blah. They didn't read her, her miranda rights. Same old sh** just a different time. How many times has it been said at that time she wasn't a suspect. According to Mason Det. Melich and Allen were lying. Not his client.  I don't know how he can look at himself in the mirror. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: June 11, 2012, 07:39:15 PM »

Mason is still singing the same old song. Poor Casey blah blah blah. They didn't read her, her miranda rights. Same old sh** just a different time. How many times has it been said at that time she wasn't a suspect. According to Mason Det. Melich and Allen were lying. Not his client.  I don't know how he can look at himself in the mirror. 
It is amazing how the conscienceless and soulless can breeze through their days completely unaffected by what horrifies, terrifies and angers true human beings.
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: June 11, 2012, 07:42:59 PM »

Linda looks glamorous on the cover, and the article in the magazine is interesting and infomative.  In my opinion...one classy lady! 

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-06-11/entertainment/os-casey-anthony-linda-drane-burdick-20120611_1_anthony-case-caylee-burdick-prosecutor-linda-drane-burdick

Casey Anthony: Linda Drane Burdick wanted to do a good job for Caylee
3:13 p.m. EST, June 11, 2012|By Hal Boedeker, Staff writer

Prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick looks mighty glamorous on the June cover of Orlando Home & Leisure.  Colleagues raved that Burdick looks younger and slimmer than a year ago during the Casey Anthony trial.

Burdick agreed to appear in the magazine's report on top female lawyers. A feature by Randy Noles recaps Burdick's career before turning to the Anthony case. Kudos to Noles for getting any views from the reticent Burdick, who declined to discuss Anthony's acquittal in her daughter's death.

"I just wanted to do a good job for Caylee," Burdick says. "During the trial, I watched and read absolutely nothing. I didn't need to hear any more opinions."

Burdick says she assigned the case to herself and recruited Jeff Ashton to join her.

Noles writes that Burdick "struggled to keep Ashton on an even keel" and cautioned him after he laughed during defense attorney Jose Baez's closing statement.

"I told Jeff that he needed to calm down," Burdick tells Noles. "What I recall him saying was, 'You can't force me not to be me.' " But she adds that she doesn't believe Ashton's reaction affected the verdict.
 ::snipping2::
----------------------------
http://www.ohlmag.com/topics/features/iron-lady

Iron Lady
For the first time, Casey Anthony prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick opens up about her life, her icy image and the case that riveted a nation.
Article | May 31, 2012
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #228 on: June 11, 2012, 08:15:01 PM »

Linda is a beautiful woman.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: June 11, 2012, 08:22:52 PM »

29 pages of blathering dribble IMO

Appeal filed for convictions for misleading law enforcement (pdf)
http://www.cfnews13.com/content/dam/news/static/cfnews13/Casey%20Anthony/Casey-Anthony-appeal-0611.pdf
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #230 on: June 11, 2012, 08:25:57 PM »

Inside and out

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: June 11, 2012, 08:26:09 PM »

Maybe Casey is angling to be a spokesperson for Jenny Craig or one of those weight loss deals like Jessica Simpson wrangled...get fat and make money as their spokes person as they lose weight. Would not put it past Casey to think that she could do something like that. That company would be out of business in a flash if they dared do such a thing..this is said in jest by me but one never knows.
I don't believe that Casey is fat either.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #232 on: June 11, 2012, 08:27:55 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/dam/news/static/cfnews13/Casey%20Anthony/Casey-Anthony-appeal-0611.pdf

Yep same old stuff just different days.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #233 on: June 11, 2012, 08:33:49 PM »

Maybe Casey is angling to be a spokesperson for Jenny Craig or one of those weight loss deals like Jessica Simpson wrangled...get fat and make money as their spokes person as they lose weight. Would not put it past Casey to think that she could do something like that. That company would be out of business in a flash if they dared do such a thing..this is said in jest by me but one never knows.

I don't believe it either Cookie. If she didn't gain weight while sitting in jail waiting for her trial with all the junk we saw on her list. Unless she used it to pay off others in jail for favors and she didn't really eat any of the junk. Just a thought.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: June 11, 2012, 08:37:45 PM »

I don't believe it either Cookie. If she didn't gain weight while sitting in jail waiting for her trial with all the junk we saw on her list. Unless she used it to pay off others in jail for favors and she didn't really eat any of the junk. Just a thought.

Exactly

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: June 11, 2012, 08:59:21 PM »

That is a gorgeous cover!     
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: June 11, 2012, 09:02:00 PM »

I don't believe she's chubby either ...  LOL   [ I'm glad I'm not the only one ]
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: June 11, 2012, 09:34:42 PM »

Watching Linda kept me interested during the boring parts
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: June 11, 2012, 09:43:43 PM »

Y

Yep same old stuff just different days.
Hey, Monks!  Long time no see!   I read this appeal.  Get a load of the grammar/spelling errors.  The word illicit was used instead of elicit.  Freudian slip there, Cheney boy?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: June 11, 2012, 09:50:37 PM »

That is a gorgeous cover!     
Isn't she a stunner?  I bet it fries Casey's ample behind, (according to the tabloids...not sure I believe it without pictures,) that Linda is not only accomplished, educated, and on to her tricks, but also gorgeous.  Hey, Casey, that is what a real mom does...work hard, whether at a job or as a stay at home mom.  That's true beauty!
(Wow, it's good to be back here.  I've missed you all.)

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.