May 13, 2024, 02:57:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monkey Musings Daily Open Discussion #14 2/2 -2/5/09  (Read 176001 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #740 on: February 04, 2009, 01:28:12 PM »

LaLa's
"Oh Damn.The SM bunch is starting on Caps now...i am so sick of this mess"

Dolce
"It seem's no poster is safe over there anymore regardless of which forum you are in.The Mods are no longer trying to act like a neutral party IMO."

Dayhiker

"That is the lousiest bunch of moderation going on over there i've ever seen Dolce.There was a time when that forum was run in a fair manner,but that's out the window now."

Are these your words Dolce?This is directly from the screen capture.Correct?
I do not remember saying that, no.  The only time I had spoken to Lala's over there was in the Natalee thread in regards to the underwater photos.  A few people had my online information to log in over there, I am not saying that it was them that wrote it either, I do not know. 
The threads that I posted in over there were the "Travel Thread", "The Chat Room", "MyTimes Nighttime Party", and one time in Natalee thread.

I really can't see Dolce posting that!!   
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #741 on: February 04, 2009, 01:29:24 PM »

I stopped going over there, only went over there maybe a total of 6 times, maybe, but I stopped going after one night in chat Destiny started getting rude to me in her words because I was a pawn of Klaas.  It was something that came completely out of left field as the conversation I was having was with another chatter in the room in regards to their pool.  I am not sure if Destiny was drunk or what, but she got very nasty towards me and I left.

You saw her true colors shining through........
I was told by a very close friend who is a monkey, that Destiny had turned vile towards her.  I was in shock, disbelief, I could not fathom her being that way as I had seen her get on the phone in call in help for TES, call the body farm for info on the Caylee case, I thought she was a nice person.  That night you are right, her true colors came out...and I had no clue what I had done to get her upset, unless she was aware there was a mole at CnG and thought it to be me or something.  At that time I did not know of a "mole" or the need for one.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: February 04, 2009, 01:31:01 PM »

LaLa's

Dolce
"It seem's no poster is safe over there anymore regardless of which forum you are in.The Mods are no longer trying to act like a neutral party IMO."

Dayhiker

"That is the lousiest bunch of moderation going on over there i've ever seen Dolce.There was a time when that forum was run in a fair manner,but that's out the window now."

I do not remember saying that, no.  The only time I had spoken to Lala's over there was in the Natalee thread in regards to the underwater photos.  A few people had my online information to log in over there, I am not saying that it was them that wrote it either, I do not know. 
The threads that I posted in over there were the "Travel Thread", "The Chat Room", "MyTimes Nighttime Party", and one time in Natalee thread.

I really can't see Dolce posting that!!   

The only problem i have is that it's in a sreen capture under her name.When going over to the Caylee thread i always enjoyed Dolce's posts.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #743 on: February 04, 2009, 01:32:20 PM »

so yep, if i tend to go on and on about that one post...well Im pissed and I want EVERYONE to see what is expected of members there...I want the ones who are STILL members there and that come here with false faces of goodwill and friendship to SEE what YOU are in with!! I HOPE YOU ARE PROUD OF YOURSELVES! YOU are SLIME, is there dignity, self respect, self worth with slime?? NO..so you are all worthless and the lowest form of life on the foodchain there is!

You come here so friendly, using this forum for your personal let's screw them over playground, you come here claiming justice for natalee, who you all kidding?? you all stopped caring about what brought us all together a LONG time ago, you can't even see there are many sides to sumtin, its ONLY your side, and lord help anyone that goes against it or may have a new outlook or fresh ideas on it. YOU ARE A CULT!! YOU come here bashing people who actually might have some inside scoop on things...to prevent others from seeing it because ya engaging them in a my word is right war...how in hell do you all sleep with yourselves at night??? where in hell is your loyalties to the ones you claim as friends??? the loyalties to the ones that brought us all together int he first place.. You all are nothing but jealous, glory seeking asses. If not why insult Kermit?? If Not why insult klaas?? If not why insult sm?? (You are jealous cause you cant understand why people have no respect for you like they have for Klaas and the mods here, look at yourselves)...if NOT why stay where you will one day be banished too because you will question it all. My gawd the two you listen to the most there are so busy stabbing eachother int he back...how does a leak know its being leaked on...I suggest you all look at what ya keeping company with REAL close and watch ya backs. Cause NONE of you are even LOYAL to eachother, and I KNOW this for FACT.

and I WILL keep repeating this POST of obs where i see fit, to get through to many that have NO clue what is going on so they can see what is expected of them as members there...And i will keep repeating it where i see fit to let you all that DO know what is expected how disgusting and an embarrassment you have become.

for some reason i feel i need to add this---Please note--that above post is not directed at any FORMER CnG members that are here, ok??.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #744 on: February 04, 2009, 01:33:48 PM »

I stopped going over there, only went over there maybe a total of 6 times, maybe, but I stopped going after one night in chat Destiny started getting rude to me in her words because I was a pawn of Klaas.  It was something that came completely out of left field as the conversation I was having was with another chatter in the room in regards to their pool.  I am not sure if Destiny was drunk or what, but she got very nasty towards me and I left.

You should hear the vile and threatening message she left me on Monday!!   

I wish I could you tube it !!  LOL  Funny thing - she even exposed herself more - because not in any of my posts did I mention the word "money!!  Oops - Des - you should read more carefully!!   

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #745 on: February 04, 2009, 01:36:39 PM »

The only problem i have is that it's in a sreen capture under her name.When going over to the Caylee thread i always enjoyed Dolce's posts.
KTF I enjoy all of yours as well, we have had our differences, but in the end we worked them out.  I do not recall making that post, it is not something that I would state as I do not feel that way.  One time when I did feel that someone had been wrongly snipped at, I immediately had emailed my concern to 2 mods, Muffy and Klaas.  They explained themselves and we spoke through it, like adults. 
I stand by what I said, that post was not done by me.  Under my name, yes according to the screen shot, but I was not the only one with my login info, but I know the 2 people who I had given it to would not have written that either, but now hearing all of this crap I would not put it past their moderators as they have all your information as well. 
A1 mentioned to me in an email that she had noticed posts under her name on CnG that she had not made.  I can dig through my emails I have and forward it to Klaas so that she can see the date.  When A1 confronted someone about it, it was brushed aside from what I recall.  A1 do I have this all correct??

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: February 04, 2009, 01:38:18 PM »

LaLa's

Dolce

Dayhiker

Dolce - I have to agree that this does not sound like you.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: February 04, 2009, 01:41:10 PM »

Thank you, it was not. 
I would not have emailed you asking you to please show my entire post if it was something that I would have thought could possibly be something that would offend anyone on this forum.
I am being honest, my being naive to the things at CnG is biting me in the butt, I am apologizing, but I will stand firm that those words from that post were not generated by me. 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: February 04, 2009, 01:45:25 PM »

KTF I enjoy all of yours as well, we have had our differences, but in the end we worked them out.  I do not recall making that post, it is not something that I would state as I do not feel that way.  One time when I did feel that someone had been wrongly snipped at, I immediately had emailed my concern to 2 mods, Muffy and Klaas.  They explained themselves and we spoke through it, like adults. 
I stand by what I said, that post was not done by me.  Under my name, yes according to the screen shot, but I was not the only one with my login info, but I know the 2 people who I had given it to would not have written that either, but now hearing all of this crap I would not put it past their moderators as they have all your information as well. 
A1 mentioned to me in an email that she had noticed posts under her name on CnG that she had not made.  I can dig through my emails I have and forward it to Klaas so that she can see the date.  When A1 confronted someone about it, it was brushed aside from what I recall.  A1 do I have this all correct??

Dolce ~  You mean you gave your log in information to two other people?      That's pretty irresponsible isn't it?  Why would you give it to two people, or to anyone for that matter?  Why?  Even if you trust them, why?

Maybe CnG moderators have all your information and that of other posters, but that isn't the case here, unless you give it to us.  That includes IP addresses, email addy's and etc.  I do not have access to anyone's information, just for the record. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: February 04, 2009, 01:49:13 PM »

I never saw Dolce post one thing in the body of C and G.  She came to chat a couple of times that I know of.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #750 on: February 04, 2009, 01:51:28 PM »

Dolce ~  You mean you gave your log in information to two other people?      That's pretty irresponsible isn't it?  Why would you give it to two people, or to anyone for that matter?  Why?  Even if you trust them, why?

Maybe CnG moderators have all your information and that of other posters, but that isn't the case here, unless you give it to us.  That includes IP addresses, email addy's and etc.  I do not have access to anyone's information, just for the record. 
I meant that the CnG mods had it, not SM mods, sorry if I phrased that wrong.  CnG mods had the CnG login info of those who posted at CnG. 
I gave my info to whom I gave it to because I did not take CnG seriously and I did not know there was any reason to be suspicous that there would be anything wrong with the site itself.  It was presented to me as a place to chat, not as the cult that it is. 
The 2 people I had given it to wanted to see what it was about, when they saw it they thought it was stupid and a waste of time as there were hardly any posts being made over there, it was dead....but now I know why that is, its because they have it all hidden.
It was a dumb move on my part, but I know that those 2 individuals did not write that, no way.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: February 04, 2009, 01:52:04 PM »

I myself have never been to CnG, so I have little to nothing to say about that place other than what has been shown to me here in musings and so Im glad not to be associated with it,
    However since this is musings and we are discussing things here that pertains to this forum I do have something to say about the late night OT that has been known to go on in the Caylee thread at times and more so in the past.
    Some say that they were their to release stress with a little humor, but this was also used to strike out at other posters that they didnt like or didnt agree with at certain times when they thought they would not be noticed so much, and I for one was one of the posters that got hit pretty hard by several on there at the time.
    I was talked about and reduiculed and called a liar and laughed at by several of these late night posters, and Im not gonna call names because they know who  they were so I dont feel the need to call names, and then when one or two did get banned for the unnecessary slamming they did go hunt me down elsewhere and continue to agravate me to no end,  and also to grab some pictures of me and post them right here in SM, and then make a Facebook account using them and post the link to it for whoever they could get to go look at it!
     I dont know and have never know personally any of these people that for whatever reason decided to slam me and talk about my daughter and do other stuff that was just down right childish, and so I just wanted to say that the late night posting wasnt all stress release and happy go lucky times!

Anyway, I would just like to say that while all this was going on Klass, and several of the other mod's were right on top of it and did exactly the right thing and payed attention and knew the scoop and handled like it needed to be handled, so I for one say,   KLAAS is great as a MOD, and I would stand up and tell anybody this and if they didnt like it then so be it!                      There........thats my two cents worth, Im done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: February 04, 2009, 01:56:29 PM »

Dolce ~  You didn't really have to explain why you gave your log in info at CNG to me.  I guess I was just shocked that you did so, because I would never give someone my password.   Mr. Bee doesn't even know my SM password.  Not that I could see him sneaking in to post in my name or anything...  

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #753 on: February 04, 2009, 01:59:05 PM »

I myself have never been to CnG, so I have little to nothing to say about that place other than what has been shown to me here in musings and so Im glad not to be associated with it,
    However since this is musings and we are discussing things here that pertains to this forum I do have something to say about the late night OT that has been known to go on in the Caylee thread at times and more so in the past.
    Some say that they were their to release stress with a little humor, but this was also used to strike out at other posters that they didnt like or didnt agree with at certain times when they thought they would not be noticed so much, and I for one was one of the posters that got hit pretty hard by several on there at the time.
    I was talked about and reduiculed and called a liar and laughed at by several of these late night posters, and Im not gonna call names because they know who  they were so I dont feel the need to call names, and then when one or two did get banned for the unnecessary slamming they did go hunt me down elsewhere and continue to agravate me to no end,  and also to grab some pictures of me and post them right here in SM, and then make a Facebook account using them and post the link to it for whoever they could get to go look at it!
     I dont know and have never know personally any of these people that for whatever reason decided to slam me and talk about my daughter and do other stuff that was just down right childish, and so I just wanted to say that the late night posting wasnt all stress release and happy go lucky times!

Anyway, I would just like to say that while all this was going on Klass, and several of the other mod's were right on top of it and did exactly the right thing and payed attention and knew the scoop and handled like it needed to be handled, so I for one say,   KLAAS is great as a MOD, and I would stand up and tell anybody this and if they didnt like it then so be it!                      There........thats my two cents worth, Im done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

HH - I am not going to touch this one!!  I won't go there!!   But if made you fell better than I am glad that you got if off your chest!! 
Seamonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #754 on: February 04, 2009, 02:00:18 PM »

LaLa's

Dolce

Dayhiker

Dolce, ok lets say maybe you did post that...ok? just for a second..how does one expect mods to act impartial when they are constantly being attacked? You were not aware of all that was going on, you stated that..and i believe that... I can see if you were only going on the words of the cng trouble makers and that claimed to be your friends you could have very well had said that BEFORE you realized how wrong the statement was. They FOOLED a LOT of people, and I think you were fooled too because you were NOT aware of all that was going on......Im just saying...if one is fooled and not given ALL information from ALL sides, one could very well had seen it as what was stated by you.

ONE does NOT seem impartial when BEING attacked by drivebys or the constant enagaging of wars set to distract people. Especially if you were NOT aware of ALL that was going on. How can one stay impartial in the circumstances these mods and sm have been forced to endure??

Again , i feel i need to add this to my post....Please note to all---read WHOLE post, this is not an "attack", in fact it's quite the opposite.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: February 04, 2009, 02:02:07 PM »

Dolce ~  You didn't really have to explain why you gave your log in info at CNG to me.  I guess I was just shocked that you did so, because I would never give someone my password.   Mr. Bee doesn't even know my SM password.  Not that I could see him sneaking in to post in my name or anything...  

Admins of any forum would have the ability to change someones password and log on as them posting whatever they want. This is the type of thing that went on HERE at SM back before October 2005 and what almost brought the site down.  That is when all of the Admins and Mods at SM were fired and Red asked me if I would be willing to help him out.  That was in October 2005.  That is why there is no PM or Edit buttons available to our members.  That is why the moderators at SM don't have much access and cannot help members put up an avatar nor can the moderators at SM see the members profile information. 

I have no idea what abilities the moderators (******* and Destiny) have over at CnG.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: February 04, 2009, 02:03:47 PM »

Higherhopes ~  I was the mod on the thread the night your pics were posted and I took them off as fast as I could.  As far as I'm concerned there is absolutely NO reason for personal pics of other posters  or their family to be posted on this forum. 

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: February 04, 2009, 02:06:32 PM »

Well I thought that your question warranted an answer.  Since CnG was private and others wanted to know what was going on, I thought it no harm, no foul as I have a different password for everything I have.  It was not like they could log into my email or my SM.  Now that I know what else was going on in the background, I am glad that I do not have a uniform password for sites.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #758 on: February 04, 2009, 02:06:42 PM »

I never saw Dolce post one thing in the body of C and G.  She came to chat a couple of times that I know of.

Dolce did post - she came to the mytime party thread - which I might add - I NEVER requested that. Mrks called me and told me about and I didn't know what to say!!  I hated it!!  We felt an obligation and got pressured to use it - so we did like 2 or 3 times - then it was never used again!! 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #759 on: February 04, 2009, 02:08:30 PM »

Admins of any forum would have the ability to change someones password and log on as them posting whatever they want. This is the type of thing that went on HERE at SM back before October 2005 and what almost brought the site down.  That is when all of the Admins and Mods at SM were fired and Red asked me if I would be willing to help him out.  That was in October 2005.  That is why there is no PM or Edit buttons available to our members.  That is why the moderators at SM don't have much access and cannot help members put up an avatar nor can the moderators at SM see the members profile information. 

I have no idea what abilities the moderators (******* and Destiny) have over at CnG.

I had started to post something similar and decided not to.  I'm glad because you explained it much better than I would have.  I remember it well, and had had a mod messing with one of my posts late one night.  It was so hard to understand what was going on or the reason for it.  It was a relief to see the changes and I accept them because they have worked well here.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.