May 17, 2024, 11:46:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #713 1/16 - 1/20/08  (Read 321425 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: January 20, 2008, 12:05:37 AM »

HA HA HA HA HA - Here is part of what Gabriel Leo just posted on the front page of SM:

Gabriel Leo wrote:

Aruba sinks to a new low? HAHA you got to be kidding me! You guys really deserve now a job at Comedy Central or maybe you should replace the writers who are on strike over there, and take their jobs over.

If I do recall, these people are from your side, your country, your pair or known as US Citizens Right? and not Arubans. If they want to voice their opinions I see no problem with that, no matter what you want to say or slander about Aruba.

If what they are saying is true, I don’t know and truly don’t care. I can say though that their story about Twitty arriving in the morning and not in the night is not true, because I personally know those who were with Twitty and company when they arrived that night.

Which means that screen capture that Kelly and Castillo (and MF) claim shows they arrived 3 hours before they did is FAKE! 

I never doubted for one moment that it was fake.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: January 20, 2008, 12:07:17 AM »

Glenda explaining when she realized Kelly and Castillo were frauds, lol  Laughing

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: January 20, 2008, 12:07:30 AM »

HA HA HA HA HA - Here is part of what Gabriel Leo just posted on the front page of SM:

Gabriel Leo wrote:

Aruba sinks to a new low? HAHA you got to be kidding me! You guys really deserve now a job at Comedy Central or maybe you should replace the writers who are on strike over there, and take their jobs over.

If I do recall, these people are from your side, your country, your pair or known as US Citizens Right? and not Arubans. If they want to voice their opinions I see no problem with that, no matter what you want to say or slander about Aruba.

If what they are saying is true, I don’t know and truly don’t care. I can say though that their story about Twitty arriving in the morning and not in the night is not true, because I personally know those who were with Twitty and company when they arrived that night.

Which means that screen capture that Kelly and Castillo (and MF) claim shows they arrived 3 hours before they did is FAKE! 

Well, just so we can set the record straight.  We have our share of kooks in the USA, but they all seem to be gravitating to Aruba.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: January 20, 2008, 12:07:47 AM »

Gabriel Leo wrote:

I never doubted for one moment that it was fake.

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: January 20, 2008, 12:08:26 AM »

Watching this implosion is fun 
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: January 20, 2008, 12:10:11 AM »

Gabriel Leo wrote:

Well, just so we can set the record straight.  We have our share of kooks in the USA, but they all seem to be gravitating to Aruba.

roflmao!!!!
As I stated above....glad to admit I was wrong on this one!!!! I deferred to the Monkey wisdom and boy how you all were right!!!! roflmao AGAIN!!!!
It just may be worth the ugliness to see the implosion...ok...definately worth it to me!!! lol
Luv ya Monkeys!!
Sweet dreams all!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #786 on: January 20, 2008, 12:10:41 AM »

Gabriel Leo wrote:

tada!!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: January 20, 2008, 12:12:15 AM »

It is sorta like the old Saturday Night Wrestling.

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: January 20, 2008, 12:12:28 AM »

Glendas Julias gonna snap

What the 2 freaks said on the tape was that Julia still has evidence that she is not giving up.  The RU people just cant get that straight.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: January 20, 2008, 12:14:15 AM »

Once this whole implosion is over, I have some thoughts to share about Pitbull, etc.  Just don't want to take away from the mood, because they are serious.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: January 20, 2008, 12:14:46 AM »

How was your party ldstlou?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: January 20, 2008, 12:14:52 AM »

Thank you Pita.

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct'
April 6, 2006

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12205086/

ART WOOD

ART WOOD, PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR:  Rita, thanks for having me.  First of all, I talked to Boody (ph) Naar—N-A-A-R—at least five times.  I interviewed Boody at least five times, and every time, I came away with the feeling, with the impression, that he was unbelievable.  I mean, there was nothing that I felt could be believed about this man‘s story.

COSBY:  What do you make of the fact that he‘s making these statements now, Art, and he says—I mean, first of all, we know he‘s Gerold Dompig‘s brother. (SIC)  Does this seem fishy to you or strange to you?

WOOD:  Well, I think there‘s a conflict of interest there.  But first of all, he‘s not Gerold‘s brother, he‘s his brother-in-law.  He‘s—Gerold Dompig is married to Boody‘s sister.

Let me tell you something.  Boody Naar is not only a self-proclaimed drug dealer, he uses drugs every day.  Every time I interviewed him, he was high on cocaine or some other drug.  Boody Naar is not to be believed, I can tell you that.

But you know, more importantly, Rita --  and this is something that people are missing—Boody Naar was one of the—was the most critical witness in having those two security guards arrested because he told the police that he saw those security guards going in and out of Natalee‘s room.  What‘s incredible is he didn‘t say anything about selling drugs to Natalee at that time.  As a matter of fact, Boody Naar told me he saw Natalee buying drugs from the two security guards, and we know that they weren‘t involved in this case.

COSBY:  No, you bring up some great points.  In fact, I want to go back to the position (ph).  This is a view of Natalee‘s room because we did get this when we were down in Aruba.  And what is strange is, Why would this guy keep changing his story?  And he is Gerold Dompig‘s brother-in-law.

LES LEVINE/ART WOOD

COSBY:  And again, this guy, who is Gerold Dompig‘s brother-in-law, making these claims.  Les, how do you prove it, especially if he‘s changed his stories?

LES LEVINE, PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR WORKING FOR JORAN VAN DER SLOOT‘S

ATTORNEY:  Yes?  I‘m sorry, Rita.

COSBY:  Yes.  Yes, Les, how do you prove it, especially if he has changed his stories or didn‘t give this information before?

LEVINE:  Well, as you well know, it‘s not our job to prove or disprove whether or not this man is telling the truth.  It just points out the fact that he is an admitted drug dealer who admits selling drugs to college students, who has said on record that he has information about Natalee‘s disappearance that he‘s willing to sell.  And it just points out further along the—what Mr. Tacopina has said, is that this investigation was too narrowly focused from the very beginning on Joran and not—to the exclusiveness of other individuals who may very well have information regarding this unfortunate situation.

COSBY:  And Les, let me play—this is from Fred Golba.  When my producer was down there in Aruba, he spoke to Fred Golba.  He‘s also leading some of the search efforts down there.  And he sort of pointed out where this guy—why he would have a vantage spot because his place was very close to Natalee‘s room.  Let‘s play that.

COSBY:  Is there any possibility, Les, that, you know, he was looked over because he‘s Dompig‘s brother-in-law and maybe they didn‘t really want to focus on this guy?

LEVINE:  Yes, that certainly is a possibility.  I‘m not saying that not the reason, but it certainly is a possibility.  You know, when you have a drug dealer that did seven years in jail, who admits to doing all the things he‘s done and he‘s not thoroughly questioned by the authorities, turns out to be the brother-in-law of the investigating officer who‘s in charge of the case, it certainly opens up suspicion.

COSBY:  And real quick, Les.  How does it change, with Gerold Dompig now off the case?  You know, first we‘re talking about his brother-in-law here.  Now, surprise, he‘s off the case, the chief, who‘s been very outspoken from the beginning.  How does that change the dynamics for your team?

LEVINE:  We hope that with this new fresh blood there‘ll be a resolution to this problem, for the Holloways‘ sake.  It certainly has no effect on our client because Joran is not guilty of anything.  So we just hope for their sake that he brings this to a successful conclusion.

WOOD:  I want to bring up one point that‘s real important here.  This guy, Boody, wasn‘t overlooked by the police.  He was interviewed by the police very early on.  And it was because of him that they arrested the two security guards, even though they knew at that point that those kids didn‘t drop Natalee off at the hotel.  So on the contrary, I don‘t think he was overlooked at all.

LEVINE:  What‘s Art‘s been saying is contrary to what he said before, that he was a credible enough witness for police to take him seriously in the beginning.  So you can‘t discount him.

WOOD:  No, I didn‘t think he was credible at all.

BETH TWITTY

TWITTY:  Well, Rita, I‘d just like to say you hit the nail on the head.  And whatever Boody is saying, we have to take with a grain of salt.  And it goes back to the very beginning on how some of these professionals are taking advantage of Boody.  And he is not able to be a credible witness.

First of all, it started out with Dennis Jacobs (ph), the lead narcotics agent on the island of Aruba, who was working with Boody to get him to implicate the two security guards.  The second thing is, Boody never approached any of the Mountain Brook kids to sell drugs.  They never approached him.  Boody never met Natalee.  Boody never went in—saw them go into Natalee‘s room.  All those are simply untrue.

TWITTY:  Well, you know, it‘s happened to us so many times, Rita.  But what they‘re doing is, you know, when they take advantage of a witness as this, who is—he‘s not capable of giving this information.  I mean, as you can see, he basically just gives just random information, whichever—whoever it fits, he‘ll give it.  I mean, he‘s just not able to do that.

And as I said, he did not approach Natalee.  Natalee never met him.  He did not approach these Mountain Brook kids to sell them drugs.  They did not approach him.  There was no contact.

So you know, we‘ve known about Boody since the beginning, as Art Wood said.  Everything that Art said is correct.

COSBY:  Well, most important, I hope you get some answers, and boy, do you deserve it, Beth.  And we‘ll do whatever we can on this end.  Thank you so much.

And the investigator is correct about him spending seven years in prison, but it was ten, for drug trafficking.  Boody is just not able to give credible information anymore, and everyone knows that, but they‘re taking advantage of him and exploiting him.

COSBY:  What do you make of the fact that it‘s so strange that here‘s this guy who‘s his brother-in-law, Gerold Dompig?  Isn‘t that weird to you, too, just that strange connection?  And the fact—it was interesting.  When we were down there, the authorities were sort of, like, Well, we can‘t really focus on him because of, basically, who he‘s connected to.

TWITTY:  Well, you know, it‘s really not any stranger to me than it is that the Kalpoes are cousins of Gerold Dompig.  So you know, they‘re all very connected on that island.  It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin.  So no, it‘s not surprising but—and it‘s not surprising, either, that we even go back to the beginning, like I said.  You‘re having officials, such as the lead narcotics again, who‘s beginning to take advantage of Boody as a witness.

So no, it‘s just simply not true.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: January 20, 2008, 12:15:28 AM »

Once this whole implosion is over, I have some thoughts to share about Pitbull, etc.  Just don't want to take away from the mood, because they are serious.

Please share,  This implosion could be for a few days....

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #793 on: January 20, 2008, 12:16:00 AM »

I hope I don't miss them when they are shared.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: January 20, 2008, 12:19:09 AM »

ANITA...are ahh uhh i mean GLENDA is imploding 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: January 20, 2008, 12:19:11 AM »

Glendas Julias gonna snap

What the 2 freaks said on the tape was that Julia still has evidence that she is not giving up.  The RU people just cant get that straight.

Didn't the Kooks also say that Julia/Glenda hid Natalee out at her house for 10 days?

casa
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: January 20, 2008, 12:20:41 AM »

I am loving watching this!  This is what they get for believing every word that Glenda/Julia said with NO evidence.  They worship her and she could do no wrong.  They deserve what they get as well as her!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: January 20, 2008, 12:22:04 AM »

Please share,  This implosion could be for a few days....

In the meantime, go back and look at all the events near that time and who was getting involved and what was being said on the TV shows, and who was who at the time.  Think about it.

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: January 20, 2008, 12:22:29 AM »

Best laugh I've had in a while.  Do ya'll really think that some of them don't know that Glenda is really Julia?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: January 20, 2008, 12:22:51 AM »

Tylergal - go ahead and share you Pitbull thought.  They are slowing down somewhat at RU anyway, lol  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.