May 14, 2024, 06:11:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #107 2/17/09 - 2/19/09  (Read 410440 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: February 18, 2009, 03:04:29 PM »

I see that Lee is not the Daddy.    Does it say anywhere who the daddy is??

OMG I GIVE UP!!
Sassy, I don't think the info. as to who the Daddy is has been made available yet.  Just that Lee is NOT the Daddy.
I think it was rumored here some time ago, (by a poster I think) that the Daddy is known to LE. 
I would like to know who the Daddy is but wonder if Daddy doesn't wish to
become public and his identity is not instrumental to the prosecution's case, if it will ever be public info. 

Thanks Can.   I had been out of the cage, reading documents.  I guess I should have gotten caught up here - before I posted my comment. 
SassyCat - You're welcome.  Please don't feel badly or wonder if you have said something wrong.  You are entitled to ask questions.  MO.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: February 18, 2009, 03:05:20 PM »

Hi Monkeys, did anyone see these sticker sheets?

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/18740442/detail.html

It's photo's #50,51,52

#52 has some info written on back of sticker sheet, looks like someones name & phone# possibly, it's crossed out but easy to read. Just saw it going through pics, but it won't let me copy so I couldn't post actual photo.

Ok, going back to lurk mode now! 

(407) 620-2914Type: Cell Phone

Thanks Klaas! You're so awesome!
I googled the phone#, he is a home inspector. Don't know why she would have his number, but I think that looks like the same handwriting as in the diary, which we know is KC. So why might she have his number written on the back of that sticker sheet? I would think LE spoke with him already, but just wondering out loud.

Don't worry Sassy, I won't talk about LA or daddyhood. Did you miss me????

RIP Sweet Puppy
crazybabyborg
« Reply #862 on: February 18, 2009, 03:06:37 PM »

It's photo's #50,51,52

#52 has some info written on back of sticker sheet, looks like someones name & phone# possibly, it's crossed out but easy to read. Just saw it going through pics, but it won't let me copy so I couldn't post actual photo.

HI QM.   Just make sure you don't make any comments about LEE and daddy hood.     

Sassy? I'm sorry if you thought I was picking on you...........I didn't mean to, honest!

I was just helping Nut express feelings........      
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #863 on: February 18, 2009, 03:06:47 PM »

O/T Dominick Wesley Arceneaux
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4544.new#new
Morgan Nick Amber Alert Called Off For Missing Child, Body Found
waiting on ID
OMG I was so hoping for a better outcome, I really thought a family member took him.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: February 18, 2009, 03:09:20 PM »

It's photo's #50,51,52

HOME INSPECTOR

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: February 18, 2009, 03:09:53 PM »

It's photo's #50,51,52

Thanks Klaas! You're so awesome!
I googled the phone#, he is a home inspector. Don't know why she would have his number, but I think that looks like the same handwriting as in the diary, which we know is KC. So why might she have his number written on the back of that sticker sheet? I would think LE spoke with him already, but just wondering out loud.

Don't worry Sassy, I won't talk about LA or daddyhood. Did you miss me????

Yes, I've missed you.  Its been really QUIET around here lately!   You doing ok?
stephersmbucks
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: February 18, 2009, 03:11:14 PM »

KC was obviously saving that sticker "backing" as she had placed it inside a shoe box and placed inside a dresser drawer.  ? A keepsake ?  A lot of murderers keep a "keepsake" of their killing.

I KNEW we were going to be just sick today...and I am.  I'm so glad that I don't think like Casey. Casey was born lacking moral DNA.   

The worse part is that even with these 500 pages, even with the next 1,100 pages, even with 20 DVD's more, I still think some of the most damaging information will be kept back for trial.  (The most obvious one item being a picture of the skull with the tape and heart shape over the mouth area.  Oh man.....I'm so glad I won't be a member of the jury.)

I agree with you Puzzler.  They must have some pretty damning evidence on her!  I wonder when Baez will throw in the towel?  Why has he not demanded that she plea out?  They can not honestly think they can fight this.......that is just ridiculous!

Casey is the decider....No matter what JB says to her...she makes the decision.  I don't think Casey will ever go for a plea deal because I don't think she will ever admit guilt.  Like George said, Casey takes things to the edge and beyond.

In regards to keeping info back until trial, they legally cannot do that. The defense must have full disclosure of ALL the evidence. They may not release everything to the public (ie. the photos of the remains) but EVERYTHING must be disclosed to the defense.

I usually just lurk but I've seen many times on this site and others that people are speculating about mystery evidence that will be withheld until trial and it just doesn't work that way.

The monkeys are a smart group and I wouldn't want them to be misled.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #867 on: February 18, 2009, 03:12:44 PM »

Maybe this Rick Stone was gonna inspect the vacant house that she was telling everyone she was gonna rent....yea right, just another guy's phone number for Casey just in case!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #868 on: February 18, 2009, 03:13:19 PM »

Has anyone found this, torn shirt collar found at crime scene, matches shirt found at home? Discussing this at WS.

I think what it really means is that the shirt that was found at the crime scene is similar to another one - that was found in the home.  They are talking about two separate shirts.    The person at WS misunderstood.

An identification number on the tag/collar found with the remains matches an identification number of a shirt found in the A's home (that's what the doc said)

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: February 18, 2009, 03:13:30 PM »

It's photo's #50,51,52

Sassy? I'm sorry if you thought I was picking on you...........I didn't mean to, honest!

CBB  -   Honestly, I've been sitting here, laughing my butt off!     I just figured I missed something - and should be reading backwards.    I didn't think anyone was picking on me.          
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #870 on: February 18, 2009, 03:14:44 PM »

Monkey Favor Please!!!!!!   Can we respectfully disagree, not belittle those who don't agree with each other?  Seems DNA, specimen numbers and what they go to, the tape findings (inside or outside of the tape) and so many other details are still developing and confusing at best. 
Maybe we could follow that old golden rule?
What makes monkeys so unique is we have the strong and the sensitive types all together for one reason~~  Let's keep it that way, please!
United we stand, divided we fall. IMHO Sincerely with thanks, News Junkie
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #871 on: February 18, 2009, 03:14:53 PM »

Looking at the home photos from the search warrant.  Conway is full of it he said the house was a mess.  It looks like they dumped stuff on the bed, however I don't see drawers overturned.  And I don't see pieces of carpet or mattress missing and I don't see dry wall missing as was reported. 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #872 on: February 18, 2009, 03:15:23 PM »

The picture of heart sticker looks like a raised epoxy sticker . it dosent appear flat to me. Can someone blow up the picture so we can see it better?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: February 18, 2009, 03:15:59 PM »

One of the most disturbing things we found out some time back was that in the results from the search of trunk of Casey's car was a hair with a death band and when compared to Casey was so like the DNA of CASEY and that it could have been Casey's or Caylee's.  Common sense tells us it was Caylee's hair because of the death band.  Obviously, Casey is still alive. 

The disturbing part is about Casey and Caylee's DNA being so close in match. 

IF Caylee's father was a man outside of the family, that would make Caylee's DNA very different from Casey's. 

THIS is a part that we don't have the WHOLE truth on yet.  IMO, we won't find out the truth until trial time.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: February 18, 2009, 03:16:06 PM »

Yes, I've missed you.  Its been really QUIET around here lately!   You doing ok?

I'm doing ok I guess, but I needed a little break. I have been reading everyday though, but I logged out almost a week ago and went into lurk mode (I briefly signed in on Sun to get dressed for St. Patty's). Anyhow, I'm going to try to stay quieter still, but the docdump brought me out of lurk mode. Either way, I'm always reading so if you're looking for me, give a hollar and I will hear it!!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: February 18, 2009, 03:16:23 PM »

The picture of heart sticker looks like a raised epoxy sticker . it dosent appear flat to me. Can someone blow up the picture so we can see it better?

I mean the heart sticker found near the remains. Thanks
crazybabyborg
« Reply #876 on: February 18, 2009, 03:18:32 PM »

It's photo's #50,51,52

CBB  -   Honestly, I've been sitting here, laughing my butt off!     I just figured I missed something - and should be reading backwards.    I didn't think anyone was picking on me.          

Oh GOOD, 'cause I was laughing my butt off when I posted that, too!!!   
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: February 18, 2009, 03:19:02 PM »

One of the most disturbing things we found out some time back was that in the results from the search of trunk of Casey's car was a hair with a death band and when compared to Casey was so like the DNA of CASEY and that it could have been Casey's or Caylee's.  Common sense tells us it was Caylee's hair because of the death band.  Obviously, Casey is still alive. 

The disturbing part is about Casey and Caylee's DNA being so close in match. 

IF Caylee's father was a man outside of the family, that would make Caylee's DNA very different from Casey's. 

THIS is a part that we don't have the WHOLE truth on yet.  IMO, we won't find out the truth until trial time.

I think the DNA samples we are seeing are MTDNA samples. Which KC CA and caylee would all be the same. I havent seen any mitocondrial DNA samples mentioned yet.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #878 on: February 18, 2009, 03:21:26 PM »

I'm doing ok I guess, but I needed a little break. I have been reading everyday though, but I logged out almost a week ago and went into lurk mode (I briefly signed in on Sun to get dressed for St. Patty's). Anyhow, I'm going to try to stay quieter still, but the docdump brought me out of lurk mode. Either way, I'm always reading so if you're looking for me, give a hollar and I will hear it!!!

I understand - but I do miss reading your posts.   Don't always lurk - join us!     
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #879 on: February 18, 2009, 03:22:23 PM »

KC was obviously saving that sticker "backing" as she had placed it inside a shoe box and placed inside a dresser drawer.  ? A keepsake ?  A lot of murderers keep a "keepsake" of their killing.

I KNEW we were going to be just sick today...and I am.  I'm so glad that I don't think like Casey. Casey was born lacking moral DNA.   

The worse part is that even with these 500 pages, even with the next 1,100 pages, even with 20 DVD's more, I still think some of the most damaging information will be kept back for trial.  (The most obvious one item being a picture of the skull with the tape and heart shape over the mouth area.  Oh man.....I'm so glad I won't be a member of the jury.)

I agree with you Puzzler.  They must have some pretty damning evidence on her!  I wonder when Baez will throw in the towel?  Why has he not demanded that she plea out?  They can not honestly think they can fight this.......that is just ridiculous!

Casey is the decider....No matter what JB says to her...she makes the decision.  I don't think Casey will ever go for a plea deal because I don't think she will ever admit guilt.  Like George said, Casey takes things to the edge and beyond.

In regards to keeping info back until trial, they legally cannot do that. The defense must have full disclosure of ALL the evidence. They may not release everything to the public (ie. the photos of the remains) but EVERYTHING must be disclosed to the defense.

I usually just lurk but I've seen many times on this site and others that people are speculating about mystery evidence that will be withheld until trial and it just doesn't work that way.

The monkeys are a smart group and I wouldn't want them to be misled.

I've always thought that but thankyou for the post and welcome to the cage!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.