May 13, 2024, 07:37:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - #170 8/25/10 - 9/08/10  (Read 214684 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: August 26, 2010, 10:58:45 AM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/
Casey Anthony's Mom Caused Trouble For Charity Group
08/26/10

If I posted what I wanted to say Klaas would HAVE to ban me....I feel sorry for the lady who is being harassed....but she needs to make a public plea for sin-cin to stay away.....FAR AWAY.....just the fact that other pharmacies has decided NOT to have the shoe drive because of her should be enough.....but nope, she will do what she wants to do....no matter who gets hurt....  

And the ego of Spindy. This woman's charity has been doing its work for 20 years without Cindy's involvement. They didn't need dingbat or her bad press.

Edit-fix title. mb
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: August 26, 2010, 10:59:33 AM »

Good morning Monks---

So Cindy didn't mean to harm the organization?  Well, that's probably true because she never gives a thought to what might result from her ill-advised actions. Will she ever understand that no one wants to be associated with her and her "I thought it worth mentioning?"  No one cares what she thinks except to suspect her motives--and IMO rightfully so. Experience has taught us that--in spades.

Cindy is like a bulldozer.  In her insatiable quest for personal publicity, she doesn't notice the wrecked lives and organizations she leaves behind. Everyone in Orlando and most of the civilized world must know by now that to even remotely connect Cindy Anthony to any charitable endeavor means sudden death for that charity.  I think the woman in the pharmacy just gave Cindy a flier like she did every customer who came in and Cindy saw a chance to get her name in front of the public again without regard to the consequences and ran with it.  We have seen her act without thinking many times.  This is just another example, but unfortunately this time she has hurt a lot of people, basically children who need help.  As someone else said, how could any child be "Less fortunate" than Caylee?  Her mother murdered her.

All IMO.

BTW, I emailed the organization yesterday, too.

hi BB....at least we emailed and didn't call....it seems she got a lot of hateful calls....thanks to sin-cin

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #62 on: August 26, 2010, 11:09:25 AM »

snipped from last thread:
I just listened to the interview tapes again and I never noticed before how often KC refers to Caylee in past tense, especially in part 7.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65OHVT6y63E&feature=related  

How much she "liked" J Blanchard Park, "liked' to attempt to run around Lake Underhill(?), "liked" to walk the trail at Blanchard Park, and then she added "she loved that, oh yea"...Or how ZFG would often say how much she "loved" Caylee, and she "was" such a good kid, and a bunch of other ones...Why not say she "likes" the park, or "loves" the trail, or even ZFG "loves" Caylee??

And then all the inappropriate laughing in between... She had this entire 'kidnapping" theory completely worked out in her mind and didn't budge an inch!

Maybe I just didn't catch it the first time listening or I've forgotten. Thanks Sunny for posting that youtube link again!

You are so right on!!!!

I noticed her referring to Caylee in the past tense as well.    Did you also notice how Kc uses words inappropriately....it's as though she is trying to use BIG words to appear smarter...but uses an incorrect word.

Edit-fix title. mb
Yessssss.  I am so glad you posted that Sunny.  I have noticed that KC uses the wrong words too, could never put my words to describe it together in a post.  She tries to impress people with her $5 words when she actually comes off looking like a fool.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: August 26, 2010, 11:12:46 AM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/24764997/detail.html
Charity Distances Itself From Anthonys
Nonprofit Unaware Family Was Donating Caylee Anthony's Shoes
POSTED: Wednesday, August 25, 2010
UPDATED: 8:24 am EDT August 26, 2010

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A Central Florida charitable group said it fears its organization will be hurt because of a donation made by Casey Anthony's mother.
VIDEO: Shoes Create Controversy http://www.clickorlando.com/video/24765602/index.html
On Tuesday, Cindy Anthony sent an e-mail to Local 6, announcing that she would be donating some of her granddaughter's belongings to the Children of Love Foundation.

"I will be attending this event on Saturday, donating some of Caylee's shoes. I think that this project is worth mentioning," Cindy Anthony wrote.

The organization's founder, Doris Patalano, said she was unaware of Anthony's donation until she began receiving harassing phone calls from protesters Wednesday morning.

Patalano, who was orphaned as a child, created the Children of Love Foundation with her husband nearly 20 years ago. The nonprofit organization provides food, clothing and mentoring to orphans in Honduras and Central Florida.

Patalano also works at a pharmacy, where she said Cindy Anthony has been a long-time customer. The Children of Love Foundation is holding its annual shoe drive at the same pharmacy.

Patalano recently began passing out fliers to her customers, including Anthony, to inform them of the shoe drive.
According to Patalano, Anthony offered to share the flier with local media outlets. Patalano assumed the media might mention the shoe drive as part of a "public service announcement." She said she did not know Anthony was planning to donate her granddaughter's shoes and share the information with the media.

By Wednesday morning, Patalano said she was being bombarded with phone calls at home and at work from protesters, whom she described as "hateful." Patalano fears the controversy could jeopardize her 20-year career at the pharmacy. She also said several other pharmacies have decided not to host similar shoe drives as a result of the negative publicity, which means fewer donations for the orphans.

Patalano wants the public to understand her organization has no association with the Anthony family. She does not believe Cindy Anthony meant to cause trouble, and offers her prayers to the family. However, Patalano insisted that she has never sought publicity for her charity work.

In an e-mail sent to Local 6 on Wednesday, Cindy Anthony responded to the controversy, saying, "Hopefully everyone will be respectful to what this event is all about. It's not about my family. It's about doing a good thing for others. My goal is to help this foundation collect shoes for the orphans in Honduras. Unfortunately, the media would not have normally covered this event had it not been for my involvement."
<snipped>

Edit-fix title.  mb
That is laughable.  Cindy is so full of it.  It IS all about her and her family, who is she trying to kid?  She really needs to crawl in a hole and stay there. 

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: August 26, 2010, 11:14:46 AM »

08/26/10

Wow, just wow. Now this poor woman has to be bombarded because Cindy interfered like this    And take a look at the pic of Cindy, the insanity in her eyes.

Edit-fix title.  mb
Evil Insanity.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #65 on: August 26, 2010, 11:19:54 AM »

08/26/10

Wow, just wow. Now this poor woman has to be bombarded because Cindy interfered like this    And take a look at the pic of Cindy, the insanity in her eyes.

Edit-fix title.  mb
Evil Insanity.
  And another innocent lady gets in trouble because of this family.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: August 26, 2010, 11:20:48 AM »

08/26/10

If I posted what I wanted to say Klaas would HAVE to ban me....I feel sorry for the lady who is being harassed....but she needs to make a public plea for sin-cin to stay away.....FAR AWAY.....just the fact that other pharmacies has decided NOT to have the shoe drive because of her should be enough.....but nope, she will do what she wants to do....no matter who gets hurt....  

Edit-fix title. mb
Yep. Even precious Caylee.   

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #67 on: August 26, 2010, 11:23:45 AM »

In an e-mail sent to Local 6 on Wednesday, Cindy Anthony responded to the controversy, saying, "Hopefully everyone will be respectful to what this event is all about. It's not about my family. It's about doing a good thing for others. My goal is to help this foundation collect shoes for the orphans in Honduras. Unfortunately, the media would not have normally covered this event had it not been for my involvement."

Cindy needs to just STFU!!!!  Go away, for the love of God, go the fluck away!!!
Cindy is the curse of evil!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: August 26, 2010, 11:25:18 AM »

Good morning Monks---

So Cindy didn't mean to harm the organization?  Well, that's probably true because she never gives a thought to what might result from her ill-advised actions. Will she ever understand that no one wants to be associated with her and her "I thought it worth mentioning?"  No one cares what she thinks except to suspect her motives--and IMO rightfully so. Experience has taught us that--in spades.

Cindy is like a bulldozer.  In her insatiable quest for personal publicity, she doesn't notice the wrecked lives and organizations she leaves behind. Everyone in Orlando and most of the civilized world must know by now that to even remotely connect Cindy Anthony to any charitable endeavor means sudden death for that charity.  I think the woman in the pharmacy just gave Cindy a flier like she did every customer who came in and Cindy saw a chance to get her name in front of the public again without regard to the consequences and ran with it.  We have seen her act without thinking many times.  This is just another example, but unfortunately this time she has hurt a lot of people, basically children who need help.  As someone else said, how could any child be "Less fortunate" than Caylee?  Her mother murdered her.

All IMO.

AMEN Babybear. 

I emailed them as well and have to wonder how many they rec'd on top of the phone calls.  All because Cindy seized another selfish opportunity.

Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: August 26, 2010, 11:43:26 AM »

It's really a shame that this poor woman is being harrassed because of Cindy.
She hasn't gotten it through her head yet that no one likes her.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #70 on: August 26, 2010, 11:54:17 AM »

snipped from above article:

Patalano recently began passing out fliers to her customers, including Anthony, to inform them of the shoe drive.
According to Patalano, Anthony offered to share the flier with local media outlets. Patalano assumed the media might mention the shoe drive as part of a "public service announcement." She said she did not know Anthony was planning to donate her granddaughter's shoes and share the information with the media.

I sure would like to know if Cindy sent a copy of the flier in her email.  This should tell this woman/organization and all organizations out there that THIS IS WHAT THE ANTHONYS ARE ALL ABOUT.  It's not about helping these organizations, it's only and always will be about helping the Anthonys. If they can't benefit, they aren't interested.  This was all about Cindy.....she had to know what the outpour would be.....is this just another way of saying, "See, the public hates us, Casey will never be able to get a fair trial."?  Maybe, but I don't see where the two intertwine.....the Anthonys are only witnesses. 

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: August 26, 2010, 11:59:13 AM »

Now Cindy could have went out and bought some shoes and have someone else deliver them to the pick up, but no, she needs to bring shoes from Caylee, to show how wonderful she is bringing Caylee's shoes. There is a part of me that thinks that is nice to bring Caylee's shoes, she had nice shoes and clothes, but not make an announcement, lot of people donate and don't bring attention to themselves    And I'm not sure how to say this right, without making people upset, but there is a part of me that finds this rather morbid 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #72 on: August 26, 2010, 12:10:13 PM »

Now Cindy could have went out and bought some shoes and have someone else deliver them to the pick up, but no, she needs to bring shoes from Caylee, to show how wonderful she is bringing Caylee's shoes. There is a part of me that thinks that is nice to bring Caylee's shoes, she had nice shoes and clothes, but not make an announcement, lot of people donate and don't bring attention to themselves    And I'm not sure how to say this right, without making people upset, but there is a part of me that finds this rather morbid 
NoRose I agree with you it is morbid. If Cindy's real concern was to help these children in Hondura's then why didn't she go to the local Payless and buy a crate full of new shoes?  We know why.....because she could give a rats butt about the shoe drive and the children. Again she used this woman and her organization and to add insult to injury she used the less fortunate all for her own personal gain.  Cindy uses everyone, there isn't one genuine bone in her body. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: August 26, 2010, 12:28:24 PM »

NoRose I agree with you it is morbid. If Cindy's real concern was to help these children in Hondura's then why didn't she go to the local Payless and buy a crate full of new shoes?  We know why.....because she could give a rats butt about the shoe drive and the children. Again she used this woman and her organization and to add insult to injury she used the less fortunate all for her own personal gain.  Cindy uses everyone, there isn't one genuine bone in her body. 
I was thinking of Payless shoes, she should have done that.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #74 on: August 26, 2010, 12:30:46 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Well I see the Queen has stirred up more controversy. She thinks she is a d@mn celebrity. GMAB. I am so sick of these people I could scream. Lock their nappy azzes up for God's sake and all of our sanity.

If only the news stations would stay away from the drop off points and let it be maybe just maybe she would shut the h&ll up for a day.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2010, 12:33:42 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

Well I see the Queen has stirred up more controversy. She thinks she is a d@mn celebrity. GMAB. I am so sick of these people I could scream. Lock their nappy azzes up for God's sake and all of our sanity.

If only the news stations would stay away from the drop off points and let it be maybe just maybe she would shut the h&ll up for a day.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Hi Darla, that's just it, I wish the media would stay away from this bunch and they would go away.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2010, 01:08:54 PM »

Good morning Monks---

All IMO.

AMEN Babybear. 

I emailed them as well and have to wonder how many they rec'd on top of the phone calls.  All because Cindy seized another selfish opportunity.

Hi Babybear
I agree cindy got a flier and right away her demon antennas pertruded thru her scalp and right away she got an idea  formulated in her head. She had no business calling  or  even emailing the T.V station to announce her  so called  good deed. The organization had no idea that she was sending caylees shoes!!  more so  she didnt solicit  for the organization  She solicitated  attention for herself as is!! her and caseys mode of operation.

I too emailed the organization and I mentioned earlier! I was kind of nice  and sent them youtube videos of cindy  being deposed with Morgan!  I will admit seeing her chew that gum like a cow on crack realy was more than I could take. I also sent videos of caseys call to her mom and her jail house visits and cindys voice mail she left for  Tim Miller. I did my best to enlighten them  that cindys intentions were not honorable.  I am not sorry I did it!! they need to be stopped in their tracks. It backfired on cindy. the nerve of her to say that   she deserved  acknowledgement  for contacting the news on their behalf. Bullcrap!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2010, 01:17:00 PM »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A Central Florida charitable group said it fears its organization will be hurt because of a donation made by Casey Anthony's mother.
VIDEO: Shoes Create Controversy http://www.clickorlando.com/video/24765602/index.html
On Tuesday, Cindy Anthony sent an e-mail to Local 6, announcing that she would be donating some of her granddaughter's belongings to the Children of Love Foundation.

"I will be attending this event on Saturday, donating some of Caylee's shoes. I think that this project is worth mentioning," Cindy Anthony wrote.

The organization's founder, Doris Patalano, said she was unaware of Anthony's donation until she began receiving harassing phone calls from protesters Wednesday morning.

Patalano, who was orphaned as a child, created the Children of Love Foundation with her husband nearly 20 years ago. The nonprofit organization provides food, clothing and mentoring to orphans in Honduras and Central Florida.

Patalano also works at a pharmacy, where she said Cindy Anthony has been a long-time customer. The Children of Love Foundation is holding its annual shoe drive at the same pharmacy.

By Wednesday morning, Patalano said she was being bombarded with phone calls at home and at work from protesters, whom she described as "hateful." Patalano fears the controversy could jeopardize her 20-year career at the pharmacy. She also said several other pharmacies have decided not to host similar shoe drives as a result of the negative publicity, which means fewer donations for the orphans.

Patalano wants the public to understand her organization has no association with the Anthony family. She does not believe Cindy Anthony meant to cause trouble, and offers her prayers to the family. However, Patalano insisted that she has never sought publicity for her charity work.

<snipped>

Edit-fix title.  mb
That is laughable.  Cindy is so full of it.  It IS all about her and her family, who is she trying to kid?  She really needs to crawl in a hole and stay there. 

Know what would be funny!! if there were picketers at that event on saturday to let cindy know she is not welcomed into any charities!!  oh lord I dont think I am making sense I just got my first cup.
  Rose cindy is morbid she thrives on it. She loves the camera  and thinks she is celebrity !! Next thing you know she and  george will have their own reality show funny huh for two people that not live in reality!
Dont be surprised if she doesnt show up on dancing with the stars with baez as her dance partner oh what a hoot!!

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2010, 01:17:53 PM »

<snipped>

Edit-fix title.  mb

Know what would be funny!! if there were picketers at that event on saturday to let cindy know she is not welcomed into any charities!!  oh lord I dont think I am making sense I just got my first cup.
  Rose cindy is morbid she thrives on it. She loves the camera  and thinks she is celebrity !! Next thing you know she and  george will have their own reality show funny huh for two people that not live in reality!
Dont be surprised if she doesnt show up on dancing with the stars with baez as her dance partner oh what a hoot!!

First cup of coffee

Loca
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2010, 01:54:47 PM »

I've been wondering what Cindy did with Casey's belongings  but she probably has it all set up waiting for her to come home from jail. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.