May 13, 2024, 04:04:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #51  (Read 303667 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1640 on: October 29, 2008, 08:01:17 AM »

I'm sure that many of the tipsters received calls and/or saw that their info was out for all to see and complained.

I hate to see personal info released from legitimate tips, but the others..... so be it.
I agree mammy!!
Good Morning Monkeys!! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1641 on: October 29, 2008, 08:03:56 AM »

I'm not sure.. do we need a lesson about the animals indigenous to Florida?

Please let Floridians (or others in the know) verify whether or not crocodiles live in Florida.

Tip #2307, caller claims crocs ate poor Caylee, and she'll never be found. 

Under "Lead information", tip taker writes:
"Alligators no... but there are crocodiles..."

Is it just me, or do you also see an  in the mind of the tip taker?

Yes -- we have crocs (caymen) and alligators and bears.

Oh my!

MORNING SHARON!!

Can you honestly believe some of these tips I would be scared to call them in thinking the police would laugh at me!! UNREAL

Good morning, Lisa.

I haven't read the tips -- just the postings about them here (I think  Iget the general idea0>

I guess I don't see how releasing them is helpful to the defense.  George and Cindy have been so adamant that there are 'tips' of 'live' Caylee sightings that are being ignored. I can see why 

I believe I read that there are more to be released.

By the way -- woke up to 55 degrees this morning in Miami. Had to put the heat on. Time for me to find a warmer climate to live in 

I hardly read any of them either after reading the few I did I thought it was pointless to waste time on them.  They said more to be released I can't see them being much better!!

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1642 on: October 29, 2008, 08:05:11 AM »

A little nervous about posting but here goes.  If George visited nine places that Caylee was sighted, does he have any documentation to back that up?  I am sure that if he went out of the country there will be records of his trips.  If this is the defense they plan on using, they would be better off saying Zanny took her to Mars. 

No need to be nervous Monkey's don't bite to hard lol

Great post we watched their house everyday for months and if they wnt to nine different places I don't know how unless Zanny swiped them up on that spaceship because we know everywhere they went

Oh I am very sorry welcome to the cage great to have you!!

Thank you for the welcome to the cage, I knew there was a reason I couldn't sleep tonight...among others.  I must of heard the monkeys calling and here I am.  My fear of posting seems to be getting better every minute.  Morning nana bread to all of you. 

You very welcome!!   So where are you from are you in the states?

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1643 on: October 29, 2008, 08:07:00 AM »

Well, that was easier than I thought, maybe I will fit into the "bunch".  I read almost everyone of your posts and the thought and time that goes into them is mind boggling.  God bless all of you, I just know that Caylee knows we all love her and are doing our best.  Sad to say her own family doesn't give us much to work with.  Thankfully I have never been in their shoes but how can they forsake that darling baby and not give her the final resting place she so deserves.  I will never, ever understand that.  It just breaks my heart.  Sad

It is just unthinkable how the family has acted granted never been in their shoes and never want to be but instead of all the energy putting up tape and signs and all the T.V shows and interviews they have done (after calling the media every name in the book) they could have kept quiet and helped look and seach for this child if it be following the tips or searching with Tim Miller, but all they have done is insult the people that have tried to help!!

I think the media needs to quit interviewing them.  They need to get the message that nobody believes a word that is coming out of their mouths. 

MORNING TEXASBARMOM!!

I could not agree with you more the time and money that is going on the grandparents could be time and money spent on finding our poor darling Caylee!!

anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1644 on: October 29, 2008, 08:09:58 AM »

Whoever has to take all these "tip" calls need a raise!!

Or at least an allowance for all of their "Depends" they must go through in a day........geeeez

Could we please please make a "Top 10" list of tips??

This one gets my vote.....

Where the german shepard pee's

I dunno.. I'm also fond of "visions of manholes" and the drug dealer who looks like Snoop Dog. 

There's some darn good ones here and I haven't even read through them all yet 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Monkey See Monkey Don't Do
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1645 on: October 29, 2008, 08:11:43 AM »

Arrrrgggg!  This makes me so angry!  The cashiers at my Food Lion store know my child and ask where she is if I come alone (and we only go there 3-4 x a month). Even the Greeter at WalMart knows my child and I'm only there 2-3x a month.  Five of the Librarians know us by name.  Even one of the Stock ladies and one of the Cashiers at our other grocery store knows my child and makes a point to speak to her.   How can an adorable, sweet little girl like Caylee go so unknown, unseen, and unnoticed??????!!!!

I don't happen to live in subdivision and when I go to the Shell station with my three girls the older man calls me "MOM" Anyways, When I go alone, they ask " Where are the kids, girls, or Oh your alone"?So I do understand what your saying how people notice things. And I read your post on the bottom too. I don't think your nosey either. I think your cautious and today you have to be. My husband and I look out the window when we hear things. We have on street parking and our place is right on the corner of a very busy street. So we just never know. As for no one not seeing Caylee? I really can't say. Seems to me she was with Cindy way more than Casey anyways. And I don't know how often they went to the stores etc....

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1646 on: October 29, 2008, 08:12:10 AM »

Whoever has to take all these "tip" calls need a raise!!

Or at least an allowance for all of their "Depends" they must go through in a day........geeeez

Could we please please make a "Top 10" list of tips??

This one gets my vote.....

Where the german shepard pee's

I dunno.. I'm also fond of "visions of manholes" and the drug dealer who looks like Snoop Dog. 

There's some darn good ones here and I haven't even read through them all yet 
What about the guy with the big head seen with grandmother

Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1647 on: October 29, 2008, 08:15:07 AM »

A little nervous about posting but here goes.  If George visited nine places that Caylee was sighted, does he have any documentation to back that up?  I am sure that if he went out of the country there will be records of his trips.  If this is the defense they plan on using, they would be better off saying Zanny took her to Mars. 

Great post we watched their house everyday for months and if they wnt to nine different places I don't know how unless Zanny swiped them up on that spaceship because we know everywhere they went

Thank you for the welcome to the cage, I knew there was a reason I couldn't sleep tonight...among others.  I must of heard the monkeys calling and here I am.  My fear of posting seems to be getting better every minute.  Morning nana bread to all of you. 

I am from oregon, very, very cold this morning,brr. Need to do the monkey dance to warm up. 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1648 on: October 29, 2008, 08:16:11 AM »

omg..  LOL  and then there's the one about the visions of a giant hamster wheel and caylee was kept as a pet. 

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1649 on: October 29, 2008, 08:17:14 AM »

omg..  LOL  and then there's the one about the visions of a giant hamster wheel and caylee was kept as a pet. 
  OMG noway 

Are you serious??

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: October 29, 2008, 08:19:15 AM »

I am from oregon, very, very cold this morning,brr. Need to do the monkey dance to warm up. 

I am in La. and believe it or not it has been cold here for us for the last few days but I was born and raised in England so I can handle it for the most part but I have been here like twelve years so my blood has thinned out a good bit lets just say it's kind of nipply down here lol

TexasBarMom
Scared Monkey

Me Oh My

« Reply #1651 on: October 29, 2008, 08:22:27 AM »

Morning everybody -
If you weren't on the board last night, there was much fun had with those psychic tips  It is worthwhile to read through a few of them - who knew there are THAT many psycho's <cough> I mean psychic's in the world !! 
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1652 on: October 29, 2008, 08:26:07 AM »

Morning everybody -
If you weren't on the board last night, there was much fun had with those psychic tips  It is worthwhile to read through a few of them - who knew there are THAT many psycho's <cough> I mean psychic's in the world !! 

I was here some last night and enjoyed it I have been skimming through them this morning and just can not believe what people really called in!!

Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1653 on: October 29, 2008, 08:33:13 AM »

Opening Statements in the Phil Spector retrial start this morning
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1654 on: October 29, 2008, 08:40:29 AM »

Morning fine monkey friends! It's sleepy in the cage this morning. zzzzz

Tip: Guy with big head. Hmm, did he also have big eyebrows and a major attitude problem when it comes to cardboard signs?

I remember you, Caylee.
Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1655 on: October 29, 2008, 08:42:50 AM »

Morning fine monkey friends! It's sleepy in the cage this morning. zzzzz

Tip: Guy with big head. Hmm, did he also have big eyebrows and a major attitude problem when it comes to cardboard signs?

Theres not telling he could be green getting out a space ship lmao

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1656 on: October 29, 2008, 08:54:18 AM »

Klaas you are baddddddddd

Sorry but there are some people in this world I will never like, one of them is Julia Renfro.  She is a hag and a skank, IMO.

I would get the red button for sure if I related my thoughts concerning Julia Renfro.

Janet
_______

As missing-teen case cools, Aruba turns against family
By Carol J. Williams
Los Angeles Times

<snipped>

Renfro, a mother of four, spent weeks shuttling the family from the scene of one rumored development to another, but she became disenchanted with what she saw as Twitty's pandering to tabloid TV and "flat-out lies" she told on the air.

"I feel guilty saying any negative thing about a mother who has lost her daughter," Renfro said. "But her behavior was odd from the get-go."

Renfro has concluded that the body would have turned up by now if she died on the island proper. She -- and many Arubans -- doubts the three suspects, all good students without criminal records, could have pulled off a perfect crime, never caving in to intense interrogations.

"I've spoken with all of the suspects," she said. "I don't believe any of them did anything to her."

Heavily intoxicated, according to accounts given by her classmates to the FBI, Holloway could have staggered into the sea and drowned after the local men left her, Renfro speculated.

Holloway might have died of alcohol poisoning or a drug overdose and washed out to sea, as Deputy Police Chief Gerold Dompig surmised. She might have climbed aboard one of dozens of catamarans and cabin cruisers for late-night partying after a nearby concert.

Renfro says she was perplexed when Twitty immediately concluded that her daughter had been kidnapped and made no effort to check hospitals or police about accident victims. Within hours, Twitty had concluded van der Sloot was responsible, and within a couple of days she was telling TV interviewers that she knew her daughter had been gang-raped and murdered.

<snipped>

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/nationworld/2003741183_aruba09.html
Sorry for the O/T
 Renfro, a mother of four ,and Heavily intoxicated.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1657 on: October 29, 2008, 08:56:33 AM »

OMG noway 

Are you serious??

I am SO serious!! I posted the tip # and then Klaas posted a screen shot of the tip itself 

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1658 on: October 29, 2008, 08:58:59 AM »

OMG noway 

Are you serious??

I am SO serious!! I posted the tip # and then Klaas posted a screen shot of the tip itself 

Thats insane people are comming out of the woodworks kind of scary that people like this are living amongst us

nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: October 29, 2008, 09:31:51 AM »

Morning guys!!!

Just got back from taking DD to school....

I had visions of manholes in my sleep last night..Did yall???

LOLOL

There is a picture I wanna post SOOOOOOOO badly, but I am afraid of the big red button....I wonder if a mod would let me post it??? 

Its not too too bad.....

"God dont like ugly"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.