May 04, 2024, 05:52:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #665 7/25 - 7/26/2007  (Read 139960 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: July 26, 2007, 12:42:54 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"
so back to the cement are some still considering maybe Natalee
is under cement or something that belongs to her..

My opinion is, if I were the lead investigator in this case and was looking for clues as to what happened to Natalee, the very first place I would look is under that concrete.  This is by far one of the most suspicious things the Sloots could have done while being suspects in this case.
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: July 26, 2007, 12:43:21 PM »

Peaches-I want to say you are an inspiration to us all.I admire your spunk and great optimism.I wish you the best in all the things you do.

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #482 on: July 26, 2007, 12:44:08 PM »

Afternoon Monkeys!

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: July 26, 2007, 12:44:51 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Are we trying to establish that the concrete work was done later?  I am confused.

well thats already a proven fact isnt it?

Are you trying to be funny today?  Rolling Eyes

huh?

You two behave today.  Blah don't make her
get those pencils out. Laughing  Laughing

BBL  Gotta get some work done.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #484 on: July 26, 2007, 12:47:44 PM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Peaches-I want to say you are an inspiration to us all.I admire your spunk and great optimism.I wish you the best in all the things you do.

Thank you, GEL.  I was afraid the other day when I said I expected a miracle that people would think I was really sick or had given up.  Simply not the case.  I'm still in the fight.  Still hoping and praying for miracles for all who need them.  And couldn't we all use a miracle?  I'm sure Beth and Dave could use a miracle right now.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #485 on: July 26, 2007, 12:47:53 PM »

Yeah!  What Snoopy said...you go dawg!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: July 26, 2007, 12:48:49 PM »

My opinion is, if I were the lead investigator in this case and was looking for clues as to what happened to Natalee, the very first place I would look is under that concrete.  This is by far one of the most suspicious things the Sloots could have done while being suspects in this case.

Yes but to determine what is new cement and what was prior..
I know for FACT as I have installed a inground pool in my back yard
that once the pool is in ground and the pipes are complete they pack the remainder with sand that they pour a minimum of a 3 foot skirt around the pool as that is what helps hold the pool in the ground they even pour the concrete under the edges of pool 1/2 foot thick or more.. so I would say if there is any evidence it is more then 3 feet away from that Pool

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #487 on: July 26, 2007, 12:53:24 PM »

Well, I guess nobody knows if Joran was really at school or not...I think I will just go somewhere and read for a while.  Geesh!  You guys are a tough crowd.
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #488 on: July 26, 2007, 12:53:42 PM »

that once the pool is in ground and the pipes are complete they pack the remainder with sand that they pour a minimum of a 3 foot skirt around the pool as that is what helps hold the pool in the ground they even pour the concrete under the edges of pool 1/2 foot thick or more.. so I would say if there is any evidence it is more then 3 feet away from that Pool

Don't know if this is something that is known or has been discussed, but does anyone know if the pool was completely re-cemented, or was just an area re-covered or what was actually done? Just thinking about possibly blood stains on the concrete. Concrete is porus and I would assume it would be tough to remove a blood stain. Any thoughts?

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #489 on: July 26, 2007, 12:54:40 PM »

I believe the concrete in question is a sort of walkway or patio near or next to the pool.  It is not some part of the pool or support structure for the pool.  At any rate, If I was lead investigator, the whole damn patio, pool, backyard and driveway would be torn out.  I would leave no stone unturned on that property.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #490 on: July 26, 2007, 12:55:38 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "greeneyedlady"

Thank you, GEL.  I was afraid the other day when I said I expected a miracle that people would think I was really sick or had given up.  Simply not the case.  I'm still in the fight.  Still hoping and praying for miracles for all who need them.  And couldn't we all use a miracle?  I'm sure Beth and Dave could use a miracle right now.

Peaches,

I want you to know that I got what you were saying and thought exactly that...we can all use a miracle...yes, indeed.   I put your quote immediately in my sig line.  It works for you, it works for me and it works for what we all hope for in this case.  If they bottled your strength, I'd be first in line to get some.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: July 26, 2007, 12:56:26 PM »

Well, I guess nobody knows if Joran was really at school or not...I think I will just go somewhere and read for a while.  Geesh!  You guys are a tough crowd.

I dont know if Joran was in school or not, but I have doubts that he was.  And no, i'm not trying to be funny.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: July 26, 2007, 12:58:44 PM »

I guess not.  All we had were a couple of posters from Aruba who claimed to be classmates of Joran and also claimed to have thrown paperwads at him as he was sleeping on the floor in classrooms.

Who knows, really?  

Same as with everything about this so-called investigation.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: July 26, 2007, 01:00:21 PM »

I believe the concrete in question is a sort of walkway or patio near or next to the pool.  It is not some part of the pool or support structure for the pool.  At any rate, If I was lead investigator, the whole damn patio, pool, backyard and driveway would be torn out.  I would leave no stone unturned on that property.

well my guess would be that anything there would not be close to the pool.. I woul dlike to know where they got the money for that cement..  when we had ours install 3 foot skirt came with price of pool as you have to have it we paid extra for a additional 3 foot on one side full length of pool and it was over 500 bucks for the extra.. so I cant even fathom how much it would cost to cement a WHOLE back yard

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: July 26, 2007, 01:01:22 PM »

I dont know if Joran was in school or not, but I have doubts that he was.  And no, i'm not trying to be funny.

Could be.  That's why I don't discuss the timeline Gran Toad and I did before.  But logic would dictate that Joran was in fact at school on Monday at least for some portion of the day.  He couldn't have told the hit head on rock story and dropped off at HI story at the same time unless he was claiming to have dropped off a corpse.  Wouldn't make sense at all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: July 26, 2007, 01:04:30 PM »

LOL!! These Monkeys are a tough crowd Very Happy

Remember Joran was up extremely late on Monday night as well...What time did he get to bed on that night? The next day could also be the day he was sleeping at school.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #496 on: July 26, 2007, 01:04:45 PM »

I would have dug around the out buildings.  Isn't there a dog house like structure close to the sporter's room?  

First choice would be Ground Penetrating Radar.  Run that bad boy all over the house, the yard, the neighborhood, all of it.  Then jackhammer accordingly.

I wonder if the Sloots have a storage unit?  Wouldn't that be something?  I'd like to sift thru their crap for an afternoon... never know what one might discover.

Hopefully, more than just a box of Anita's old big panties.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: July 26, 2007, 01:04:57 PM »

I can only reiterate that Beth & Dave said that he was NOT at school on Monday. I am not certain how they know that, other than their own questioning of the kids and staff at the school.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: July 26, 2007, 01:06:10 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
I was afraid the other day when I said I expected a miracle that people would think I was really sick or had given up.  Simply not the case.  I'm still in the fight.  Still hoping and praying for miracles for all who need them.  And couldn't we all use a miracle?  I'm sure Beth and Dave could use a miracle right now.

Peaches ~ you are such a source of inspiration, and what admiration I have for you.  I knew you hadn't given up.....that's not your style.  Sending you prayers, love, and many hugs.  
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: July 26, 2007, 01:06:34 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Could be.  That's why I don't discuss the timeline Gran Toad and I did before.  But logic would dictate that Joran was in fact at school on Monday at least for some portion of the day.  He couldn't have told the hit head on rock story and dropped off at HI story at the same time unless he was claiming to have dropped off a corpse.  Wouldn't make sense at all.

If he was at school, i think he would have gotten there late.  The reason I dont think he was there (at least not in the morning) is because of the way Paulus sort of danced around the question of Joran going to school.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.