May 13, 2024, 07:42:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 - 3/17/09am  (Read 219765 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: March 14, 2009, 12:02:33 AM »

Goodnight Janet!   

Ditto..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #241 on: March 14, 2009, 12:13:17 AM »

Good night all.  See ya tomorrow.

KTF hope you & daughter are recovering nicely.

Blue Moon

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #242 on: March 14, 2009, 12:15:05 AM »

Blue Moon

Goodnight Blue Moon!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: March 14, 2009, 12:21:59 AM »

Blue Moon

Thanx BlueMoon!Daughter is better and all i have left is a stuffed up nose! Not much fun but,i'll take it  over what i've had the past 2 to 3 days!Goodnight and God Bless!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: March 14, 2009, 12:34:50 AM »

Keepthefaith

You are still now completely well.  Time to go to bed.

Night Night

Janet
9:35 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: March 14, 2009, 12:36:22 AM »

We missed you, KTF!  I'm so glad you're feeling better.

but...I'm pretty sure you used up all your sick days!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: March 14, 2009, 12:45:00 AM »

We missed you, KTF!  I'm so glad you're feeling better.

but...I'm pretty sure you used up all your sick days!

LOL LifeSong.I will be back.I've been watching and can't wait to really get back to digging!Will be resting on the couch and watching a show before bed!Thanx Janet.Hope all is well in the Fraser Valley..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #247 on: March 14, 2009, 12:48:58 AM »

Will stop back in after my show!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: March 14, 2009, 12:51:59 AM »

Blue Moon

Thanx BlueMoon!Daughter is better and all i have left is a stuffed up nose! Not much fun but,i'll take it  over what i've had the past 2 to 3 days!Goodnight and God Bless!

If you have Vicks Vapo Rub on hand, about half a teaspoon melted in boiling water works wonders for a stuffy nose.  DON'T DRINK IT, just breathe in the vapors!   

I keep a cup on my cup warmer at work some days with this in it to breathe in occasionally on days I have a stuffy nose or sinus headache.  It works wonders!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: March 14, 2009, 12:55:29 AM »

Blue Moon

If you have Vicks Vapo Rub on hand, about half a teaspoon melted in boiling water works wonders for a stuffy nose.  DON'T DRINK IT, just breathe in the vapors!   

I keep a cup on my cup warmer at work some days with this in it to breathe in occasionally on days I have a stuffy nose or sinus headache.  It works wonders!

texasmom said:  DON'T DRINK IT

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: March 14, 2009, 12:56:29 AM »

Too LATE.............. JUst Kiddingggg..Will return after the show...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: March 14, 2009, 12:58:04 AM »

Blue Moon

texasmom said:  DON'T DRINK IT

Wellllll, just didn't want any confusion about it!  Ya know what I mean?   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: March 14, 2009, 12:59:49 AM »

Too LATE.............. JUst Kiddingggg..Will return after the show...

Drink that stuff and you may poop fire!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: March 14, 2009, 01:16:51 AM »

I'm back.

It was raining this afternoon and ... apparently it is freezing according to a call from a neighbour.

Now I can't sleep until hubby gets home safe.

Janet
10:15 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: March 14, 2009, 01:20:20 AM »

I'm back.

It was raining this afternoon and ... apparently it is freezing according to a call from a neighbour.

Janet

Janet,

I'm praying he'll have a safe trip home.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #255 on: March 14, 2009, 01:20:41 AM »

08/2006
Owner, Louis Schaefer Jr., appoints Jim Mermis as president/CEO of Superior Offshore International. Schaefer shifts his position to chairman of the board.

04/2007
According to CW 1 (a Confidential Witness in the Class Action Lawsuit):  “…around the time of the IPO, Mermis was trying to attain a project out of Venezuela.  Rather than securing that work for Superior, Mermis instead sent the project to Kaplan Industry - a Company he joined after the bankruptcy.” [page  25]

04/2007 – 01/2008
According to CW 1 and CW 2 (Confidential Witnesses in the Class Action Lawsuit):  “Prior to and around the time of the IPO, Mermis worked to obtain a Venezuelan project for the benefit of another company rather than for Superior.  CW 2, a former employee who was a receptionist and executive assistant during the Class Period, and CW 1 reported that, while Superior Offshore's CEO, Mermis billed the Company for trips to Venezuela made to procure a client for the Kaplan Industry - the company that Mermis would eventually join after resigning from Superior Offshore.” [page 26]

01/28/09
Superior Offshore International Announces Appointment of E. Donald Terry as Interim President and Chief Executive Officer:  “…Mr. Terry's appointment followed James J. Mermis' resignation as President, Chief Executive Officer and a director of the Company. Mr. Mermis plans to join Kaplan Industry as its President of Technical Operations…”

Did we ever find out which project Mermis got for Kaplan? 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: March 14, 2009, 01:22:13 AM »

I grew up on Vicks.  As a child it was rubbed on my chest ... stuck up my nostrils ... vaporized from a pot of boiling water placed in my bedroom.

The first time I took a Contact C about five years ago ... I knew that Vicks would never again be found in my medicine cabinet.  Non drowsy Contact C does not just clear up the running nose ... it gives you a high ... thinking is so clear.  I can feel better with a cold than I do normally.  Sometimes I am tempted to pop those little capsules even when I do not have a cold.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: March 14, 2009, 01:23:40 AM »

I'm back.

Janet

Janet,

I'm praying he'll have a safe trip home.

Thanks texasmom.  Sometimes I take that guy for granted and ... I know I shouldn't.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: March 14, 2009, 01:25:21 AM »

I grew up on Vicks.  As a child it was rubbed on my chest ... stuck up my nostrils ... vaporized from a pot of boiling water placed in my bedroom.

The first time I took a Contact C about five years ago ... I knew that Vicks would never again be found in my medicine cabinet.  Non drowsy Contact C does not just clear up the running nose ... it gives you a high ... thinking is so clear.  I can feel better with a cold than I do normally.  Sometimes I am tempted to pop those little capsules even when I do not have a cold.

Janet

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: March 14, 2009, 01:27:35 AM »

I am sticking around until hubby gets home or ... texasmom posts Natalee Holloway ... the reason we have all come together.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.