May 05, 2024, 10:04:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RBN # 13 - 6/20/05  (Read 234633 times)
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1040 on: June 20, 2005, 06:19:43 PM »

Quote from: "nikkibnurse"
<hiding behind tree to shield self from bullets>
Anyone know where Geraldo is? I know he's a sleaze, but he is interesting...lol

Isn't he sailing?  Or is that done?

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1041 on: June 20, 2005, 06:19:47 PM »

IQUITOS WHO DID YOU INTEPRETED THE MESSAGE ?

Quote from: "iquitos"
Quote from: "Sharonywr"
Riehl world--states that Joran's mom delivered two blue towels to him--could he possibly have used these to hang himself?  He was supposed to go to the U.S. this week to study...

please stop repeating the suicide thing no reason to beleive it is joran.

Only the facts
HannieC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1042 on: June 20, 2005, 06:20:27 PM »

Bendex, they are still suspects according to the article Embarassed

If you create a theory, you fall in the trap of trying to fit the facts to your theory...
Sharonywr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1043 on: June 20, 2005, 06:21:01 PM »

Wow, sorry Iquitos, I didn't know it was a touchy spot.  Sad   I just got back from out of state today and was just trying to catch up...

Man, maybe I should just lurk for awhile... Shocked
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1044 on: June 20, 2005, 06:21:35 PM »

sailing? Thanks wench..i havent heard that..i wanna see him and see what he has to say ....lol

"God dont like ugly"
Whitney
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1045 on: June 20, 2005, 06:21:54 PM »

CaliGirl Have you down for this...it's reasonable... I don't have one...I'm going with the one that's reported in the book by Mark...LOL

CaliGirl

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
:::kicks off her shoes and gets comfy:::

Here's my five cents worth... (Not to start arguements but my view of the only know facts and mu imput to some theories)

I still lean very close to Deepak having more to do with this anyone. I am sure somewhere in coversations Natalee might have been asked (since she was on a graduation trip) about where she is from, what are her plans, which lead to college (fact she is going to medical school). These island kids whether having money or not seem to not be going to top expensive schools. That could lead someone to believe her parents have money, she is intelligent, going places in life, who would not pay for her to come home?

Far fetched thought about kidnapping but I still feel so much more involvement or mastermindedness in Deepak. He worked extra hours, the pictures seem to show them "trying" to fit in with their look (but as a female I know my clothes and they are a cheaper version than the "tight" group are sporting). He's not handed things obviously. Maybe jealous of Joran because let's face it, Joran has a lot going for him because of his looks, popularity and family. He's leaving for college. Deepak is 24 and everyone around him is leaving to the US, so it seems, to live his dream that he is sweating to work for.

I just keep thinking he has far more to gain in kidnapping Natalee. Not to mention a FOXnews interview (which I can not find but some of us saw it at 1am my time) of a female friend of Deepak who was ODD to say the least. She would not, almost avoided, making a statement that she thought or new he was innocent. Friends usually make these statements.

Joran has taken the focus of this investigation. Why, because he is a highly regarded man's son? What a perfect person to make a witness of a crime. He can't talk, his father reputation and his family whole livelyhood is at stake.

I am getting at that I believe maybe they did drop Natalee off with Joran. Maybe had some thoughts in their heads (I am sure Joran before they night they met Natalee had told his friends of the beautiful tourist he met who wouldn't she's gorgeous and boys do that stuff) and came back. Everything unfolded, and they kidnapped her threatening Joran with his family's reputation, coming up with the "story" and dropping him off home. Joran cried to his father about it (we know he's a cry baby) and that is why elder Van der Sloot is a witness perhaps. Joran I am sure is guilty of something, maybe not doing anything to stop it and being quiet.

The Deepak is not stupid. He intentionally told that story to the security quard. They knew who they were, they were all over the news before the 3 were arrested! Deepak has nothing to lose because he didn't have anything to begin with. I just can't believe a top student, looking forward to going to college in the US would blow it all for no reason.

My end of opinion lol Very Happy
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1046 on: June 20, 2005, 06:22:08 PM »

IQUITOS....thanks for the reminder. I think we need to not speculate that it is Joran who tried to commit suicide until we get FACTS!
The ONLY thing we know now is that ONE of them tried to end their life.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
iquitos
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1047 on: June 20, 2005, 06:22:11 PM »

Quote from: "bendex"
IQUITOS WHO DID YOU INTEPRETED THE MESSAGE ?

Quote from: "iquitos"
Riehl world--states that Joran's mom delivered two blue towels to him--could he possibly have used these to hang himself?  He was supposed to go to the U.S. this week to study...

please stop repeating the suicide thing no reason to beleive it is joran.

i translated it.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1048 on: June 20, 2005, 06:22:15 PM »

Wow, sorry Iquitos, I didn't know it was a touchy spot.  Sad   I just got back from out of state today and was just trying to catch up...

It's perfectly okay.  AIA reported that she "heard" is was Joran, but as of yet we have no confirmation that's who it was.
hope
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1049 on: June 20, 2005, 06:22:55 PM »

sailing? Thanks wench..i havent heard that..i wanna see him and see what he has to say ....lol

You know Wheraldo- he's problem sailing to Venezula- trying to solve the case as he stated to Beth H. on national t.v.
sandy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1050 on: June 20, 2005, 06:23:00 PM »

What is more likely - you are under intense pressure - you crack and tell the truth, OR - you are under intense pressure and you try to kill yourself - would one do one and then two or skip one and go directly to two - And, what are his lawyers telling / counseling him.
bendex
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1051 on: June 20, 2005, 06:23:18 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"

YES THEY HAVE BEEN SUSPECTED OF COMMITING THESE CRIMES OFFICIALY

Only the facts
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1052 on: June 20, 2005, 06:23:19 PM »

sharon...come back. you are not the only one...we kinda got off track for awhile and assumed Joran.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
da wench
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1053 on: June 20, 2005, 06:23:59 PM »

I think he was sailing in the Nextul Cup or something...sorry, but I don't keep on the sports.  That's prolly finished over the weekend.  To tell you the truth, IMO, Whoraldo is an idiot....but that's just IMO.

Absense diminishes small loves and increases great ones, as the wind blows out the candle and fans the bonfire.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1054 on: June 20, 2005, 06:24:34 PM »

Quote from: "HannieC"

YES THEY HAVE BEEN SUSPECTED OF COMMITING THESE CRIMES OFFICIALY

I have heard these charges before in regards to the suspects.  They even had the two security guards under suspicion of these same crimes.  It is when they are formally "accused" that they are proceeding with a trial.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: June 20, 2005, 06:24:39 PM »

Quote from: "hope"

You know Wheraldo- he's problem sailing to Venezula- trying to solve the case as he stated to Beth H. on national t.v.

Hope...LOL...I heard him say he "woould get to the bottom of it" to BHT.... I guess he's keeping his word..or vacationing..whatever...lol

"God dont like ugly"
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1056 on: June 20, 2005, 06:24:40 PM »

AIA reported the rumor first, then someone posted the paper as a pseudo confirmation.  

The fact that none of the big news groups speaks on it is interesting.

But one did report the change of the story to be he left her asleep at the beach.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1057 on: June 20, 2005, 06:25:38 PM »

AM I THE ONLY ONWE HERE WHO UNDERSTOOD THE MESSAGE JUST TRANSLATED BY ME , THEY ALL HAVE BEEN ACCUSED NOW !

yeah i got that....i ve just been thinking...i have a question...if they are all booked on related murder charges, it would seem to me that even with my limited knowledge of the aruban legal system, i dont understand where all this talk about her being alive is coming from....i dont mean to sound crass, but i dont think they would be charged with those charges if they actual thought she was alive.. if they were convinced that natalee was indeed alive would nt they just be charged with kiddnapping?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
pinemeadows
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1058 on: June 20, 2005, 06:26:19 PM »

IF that's the case, and he used the towels (seems like he could have - if he attempted this), it may never be confirmed!

What the heck is a suspect doing with personal linens in his cell anyway?
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1059 on: June 20, 2005, 06:26:28 PM »

NO WHERE IN THAT ARTICLE DID IT SAY CHARGES WERE BROUGHT.

There would have to be a "hearing" for all four and "formal" charges made.

Again, stick the the facts that are in the print..."suspected" They are STILL being held suspected of those things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.