May 14, 2024, 05:17:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #127 4/25/09 - 5/01/09  (Read 292865 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: April 28, 2009, 11:46:08 AM »

Taxpayers May Pay For Meter Reader's Lawyer
Posted: 5:40 pm EDT April 27, 2009
Updated: 7:03 pm EDT April 27, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla -- Eyewitness News has learned that Orange County taxpayers are likely to pay more money for an attorney to represent meter reader Roy Kronk.

Kronk called 911 last year after he found a suspicious trash bag near Casey Anthony's East Orange County home. It was later discovered that the trash bag contained Caylee Anthony's remains.

Orange County commissioners are about to spend more tax money to pay for Kronk's lawyer. Last December, Orange County agreed to pay $10,000 for an attorney to help Roy Kronk deal with the media.

Officials felt, after all, that he broke a national case and discovered Caylee's remains while on the job.

"When you get ensnared in a legal problem while on you the job I think we have a moral obligation to pay his [bills]," said Orange County Commissioner Bill Segal.

Kronk is asking the county to pay another $2,500 to get ready for the legal case.

As a meter reader, Kronk makes $11 an hour and the attorney makes $225 an hour. It would take Kronk 7 months to be able to pay for his $12,000 legal bill, so far.

Legal analyst Bill Sheaffer says it's highly unusual for the county to pay an attorney's legal fees especially since Kronk is only a witness.

"When you're subpoenaed for a deposition, the State Attorney is present and would interpose any objections if appropriate, so it would be superfluous to have an attorney there," said Sheaffer.

When Kronk interviewed with National Media in January, it was reported he collected licensing fees as well as reward money.

Commissioner Linda Stewart wants to meet in the middle and pay half of Kronk's bills.

"Should all Orange County taxpayers pay all his legal bills or should we share?" stated Stewart.

WHAT'S NEXT FOR CASEY?

Casey Anthony and her legal team are due back in court next week. On May 5, Casey's lawyer is scheduled to question a jail guard who was with Casey the day she learned her daughter's remains had been found.

There is a videotape of that moment, but it hasn't been released.

Casey will go to court with her attorney, on May 28. They're asking the court to make sure the public never sees the tape.

MOTION FILED TO FORCE CINDY ANTHONY TO ANSWER QUESTIONS

In the case against Casey Anthony, the law firm representing Zenaida Gonzalez in a defamation lawsuit against Casey wants a judge to force Cindy Anthony to answer more questions and to pay for their costs.

Friday, the law firm filed a motion to compel Cindy Anthony to answer whether Casey ever used Cindy's credit cards without her permission. Cindy refused to answer the question in the first deposition.

Gonzalez is suing Casey, because she claimed a babysitter with the same name kidnapped Caylee.

A judge will hear the issue on May 21.

Read Motion Here: http://www.wftv.com/blank/19273625/detail.html

uummmm there goes more of FL's tax monies.....since I still think Kronk had inside knowledge of where to look, I think he should be paying for his own attorney. He was on company time but wasn't doing company work.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: April 28, 2009, 11:46:44 AM »

My dog is on her way home. She is ok. Thanks everyone for there prayers and good wishes.

Now Im ready for the doc dump. I can spend the day with my best dog friend and my best monkey friends. You monkeys are the best.

Mtnmom

This is awesome news Mtnmom I am so happy for you!!

Fabulous news, I bet you are so relieved & Im rejoicing for you!

Girlzrock
Scared Monkey

Next year, boyz....

« Reply #722 on: April 28, 2009, 11:47:32 AM »

I'm thinking that maybe the reason the Ants thought of Caylee rather than Casey when they encountered the smell in the car was because they had communicated with Casey more recently than they had with Caylee. (Just thinking out loud)

That's what I was kinda thinking too, CBB.  Didn't CA text or speak with KC pretty much every day?
kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: April 28, 2009, 11:47:32 AM »

Good morning to everyone! Poking my head in from lurkerland to ask a question that has been bugging me...hope someone can help.  I was watching NG last night and she keeps playing a clip of Sindy's depo where Sindy is arguing with Morgan about ZG's name.  Sindy says that ZG signed the card "C. Zenaida Gonzale" or something weird and then argues that they are committing perjury (yeah, look who's talking Sin Sin!) ahem...anyway, Sindy says that ZG's name on the complaint is Fernandez-Gonzales but in reality that's not her name.  Now, I'm confused...is the ZG that is suing KC really ZFG? If so, what the he!! is Sindy talkin' about?!  Thanks everyone and PLEASE GIVE US SOME DOCUMENTS TO CHEW ON ALREADY!!! 

Hi kdel!    I'm not sure we've met, so let me say, WELCOME!!

I do believe that the ZG that is suing does not have the full legal name of Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales. I think she has recieved so much attention because she was at Sawgrass apts. with such a similar name and she may be commonly called ZG. I don't know what the "C" stands for.

Hi!  Thank you for the welcome and reply.  It makes a little more sense that some things are a coincidence (ZG just happened to be at Sawgrass apts. around the same time) and premeditation on KC's part (Caylee found between Zenaida and Gonzales residences).  Just so many details that I can not wrap my head around!!  I hope the trial really will answer questions.  Sindy thinks so  Hey, I actually agree with something that Sindy says!! OHMYGAWD! 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: April 28, 2009, 11:47:50 AM »

The sad thing is that although Zaneida is definely a victim, there are others that have had their lives trashed just by association with Casey and the Anthonys. Reputation ruined, jobs lost, or just plain smeared. Even good hearted people like Tim Miller, that just want to find Caylee had to endure the onslaught. JMO
I agree!  I was so thankfull to see that NaJame dropped the Anthony's like hot potato's and took up with Tim and TES.  I think that speaks volumes about what type of person Tim Miller is and what his organization does, to have a high profile defense attorney drop such high profile clients to side with Tim was awesome. 
I still love the lines he gave on FoxNews when Caylee was found, he was asked by the reporter if he were Baez what would he do at this point, NaJame refused to answer saying he did not want to give any help to Baez or that defense!!! 
Jesse is another innocent victim within all of this, and thank God he has a father who is not afraid to stand up for his son and position himself between his son and Cindy's accusations.

I am probably in the minority...but I would prefer to see Jesse stand up for himself

I think that he does when given the opportunity ...
however as a parent and if my child was being slammed over and over, I would be sticking up for him to whoever would listen...no matter what age he/she is....jmo
xxxxx

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: April 28, 2009, 11:48:33 AM »

My dog is on her way home. She is ok. Thanks everyone for there prayers and good wishes.

Now Im ready for the doc dump. I can spend the day with my best dog friend and my best monkey friends. You monkeys are the best.

Mtnmom

I am elated!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: April 28, 2009, 11:52:54 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/19309812/index.html    More of Bob Kealing with Bozo tonight at 11

http://www.wesh.com/video/19309812/index.html

Bozo talks about a case in Texas - hmmm so which defense will he use or will he throw them all at the wall & hope something sticks, man he's all over the map & scrambling.     Could he make it any more obvious that his client is guilty!

If she is innocent why isnt she and the rest of them screaming bloody murder to find the real killer?   

and if there were things she couldn't talk about ....why the hell isn't she talking now that Caylee is dead....nothing and no one can hurt her now.....who would sit in jail if there was information to prove her innocent?  So much BULLCRAP!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: April 28, 2009, 11:53:32 AM »

Mission and JSM I am so tired I never slept a wink last for worry. I even went to bed with scoobys tiny little dog blanket so I could smell her.I tried sending her mental messages even.   
Shes just a little pomeranian so Im so happy shes unhurt.     

ok no more OT from me promise.

Thank God,Mtnmom. Miracles happen everyday, and prayer works! ((Hugs))

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: April 28, 2009, 11:58:47 AM »

Mission and JSM I am so tired I never slept a wink last for worry. I even went to bed with scoobys tiny little dog blanket so I could smell her.I tried sending her mental messages even.   
Shes just a little pomeranian so Im so happy shes unhurt.     

ok no more OT from me promise.

Thank God,Mtnmom. Miracles happen everyday, and prayer works! ((Hugs))

Glad you found her Mtnmom.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: April 28, 2009, 12:00:08 PM »

I have never heard one of the Anthonys ever make a statement even close to worrying about what CAYLEE might have gone through. I know it would be a tender subject, but I would have been worrying about my granddaughter and what might have been her final moments.....I won't even go futher with that thought. All I know is that their theme has been them and poor innocent Casey. JMO

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #730 on: April 28, 2009, 12:00:25 PM »

Mtnmom

This is awesome news Mtnmom I am so happy for you!!

That's great 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #731 on: April 28, 2009, 12:01:48 PM »

Mtnmom

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: April 28, 2009, 12:02:32 PM »

Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #733 on: April 28, 2009, 12:05:22 PM »

I believe that if the Anthony's were ever arrested for their part in the obstruction and coverup, there would be a similar demonstration of happiness and approval from the public, much as it was the night Casey was taken back to jail when the LE drove up on the grass... There may be justice yet coming down the pike, for them all. Surely they will not get away with all this. Anyway, this is my daily fervent prayer.

I agree totally, Fanny.This is not because the public is mean or vindictive but because living in each human heart is the seed for the desire for justice.We are born with it but folks such as the Anthonys crowd that seed until it no longer exists as they have replaced it with selfishness,greed and malice toward anyone who obstructs their evil path. They could have stopped the lie and asked for grace but chose instead to shake their rebellious fists toward earth and heaven. I often hear Monkeys say they themselves are going to hell because of the intense negative feelings these people have provoked.Not so! The God who made us is a God of intense love toward us,but He is also a God who desires justice. Do not feel guilty for the need for justice in this case.It was placed there by One far greater than any of us.My heart tells me there will be justice for Caylee. The Anthony's,however,are already beginning to reap what they have sown.John Morgan is helping that process along.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #734 on: April 28, 2009, 12:05:40 PM »

Mtnmom
  I am so glad your baby is okay. I woke up this morning worrying about your dog. Now I am so happy I am going to do a document dance on one leg!
Please if you would hook up the webcam for that dance.  TIA  Smile

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: April 28, 2009, 12:10:12 PM »

O/T but related to location

Swine Flu Case Confirmed In Orlando
Posted: 10:41 am EDT April 28, 2009
Updated: 11:55 am EDT April 28, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned of Orlando's first confirmed case of swine flu. According to the chief medical officer for Adventist Health System, Loran Hauck, the case was diagnosed Tuesday morning.

"A case was diagnosed here in Orlando today on a tourist from Mexico who came to Disney attractions two days ago to visit," Hauck wrote in an email obtained by Eyewitness News.

No further details have been released, but Eyewitness News is working to learn specifically what days the tourist was at the parks and which park the tourist went to.

Details about the tourist, beyond being from Mexico, have not been released.

Eyewitness News contacted the Orange County Health Department late Tuesday morning. They said they were unable to confirm the report.

Disney told Eyewitness News late Tuesday morning that they have not received any confirmation about a swine flu case involving a guest.
http://www.wftv.com/news/19311020/detail.html      Cable news is reporting it has reached 7 states so far

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #736 on: April 28, 2009, 12:10:34 PM »

I am probably in the minority...but I would prefer to see Jesse stand up for himself
I agree with you Sunny that he should stand up for himself, but he does not seem like the type.  Now his father is standing up for him and for his family as they too have fallen victim to Cindy and her demon followers.
I just want to see someone look that woman in the eyes and tell her to "sit down and shut her pie hole".  Can we get an electrical colar for her?  You know the kind that people inhumainly put on dogs for when they bark?  That sounds fair to me!!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #737 on: April 28, 2009, 12:12:56 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #738 on: April 28, 2009, 12:15:58 PM »

I have never heard one of the Anthonys ever make a statement even close to worrying about what CAYLEE might have gone through. I know it would be a tender subject, but I would have been worrying about my granddaughter and what might have been her final moments.....I won't even go futher with that thought. All I know is that their theme has been them and poor innocent Casey. JMO
Agreed!  AND IF I was SO SURE that my daughter was NOT the person who took my grandchilds last breath you would NOT be able to shut me up!  I would be screaming on every news station, I would be down at the police station every day, I would exhaust every possible outlet to scream to the public "FIND HER KILLER!!"
I would not be sitting and chewing gum, flying cross country to every morning show to talk about my daughter.  IF my daughter was innocent then there would be no need for a tour, the evidence would speak for itself and prove her innocense. 

CINDY IF CASEY DID NOT DO IT WHO DID AND WHY ARE YOU NOT LOOKING FOR THEM??

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #739 on: April 28, 2009, 12:17:35 PM »

I agree with you Sunny that he should stand up for himself, but he does not seem like the type.  Now his father is standing up for him and for his family as they too have fallen victim to Cindy and her demon followers.
I just want to see someone look that woman in the eyes and tell her to "sit down and shut her pie hole".  Can we get an electrical colar for her?  You know the kind that people inhumainly put on dogs for when they bark?  That sounds fair to me!!

I just don't see how  Spindy can wake up every day with the reality that Caylee is gone and Casey did it, and you know deep down she knows she did. To put your feet in your slippers and walk past Caylee's room filled with her smell and her favorite toys. To go in the kitchen and see her little highchair sitting there. I would be so overcome with grief and hatred toward Casey!! How can she even begin to defend this??? She started this drumbeat as soon as she knew Caylee was missing, much less dead. This is a species of human that I cannot and will not understand. JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.