May 06, 2024, 11:21:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #57  (Read 365331 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: November 10, 2008, 07:19:24 PM »

Cindy talks about the Gainsville search on Good Morning America this morning.

Video of it here:

http://www.wftv.com/video/17945631/index.html

Thanks Brandi

Cindy Anthony Defends Daughter, Calls Her a 'Victim'
Caylee's Grandfather Said He Smelled Death in Casey Anthony's Car, According to New Documents
By JEFFREY KOFMAN and JONANN BRADY
Nov. 11, 2008

Casey Anthony, who has been charged with murder in the disappearance of her toddler daughter, is also a victim in the tragic case, her mother, Cindy Anthony, said today.

Casey Anthony, 22, is in jail on charges of first-degree murder and manslaughter related to the disappearance of her daughter Caylee, who would now be 3 years old and has not been seen since June. Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to all of the charges.

"Casey's been a victim in this as well. Casey's been grieving for her daughter," Cindy Anthony said today on "Good Morning America," adding that she has not given up hope that her young granddaughter is still alive.

"You know, this child -- everybody in America, anybody that has seen videos of Caylee, just still pictures of her, Caylee has captured their hearts. So why is it so unbelievable that someone wouldn't want to take Caylee as their own?"

About 1,400 volunteers searched for Caylee near Orlando, Fla., this weekend, but found no sign of the missing girl ...

More:
http://www.abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=6220718&page=1

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #701 on: November 10, 2008, 07:19:33 PM »

Murt says he plans on being there tomorrow morning, as well.. 

Cindy won't be too far behind, I'm afraid.

Lisa
Paulah
Scared Monkey

Harvey

« Reply #702 on: November 10, 2008, 07:20:25 PM »

Fox News report on Search today..after commercials.. now
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: November 10, 2008, 07:20:27 PM »

Does anyone know how they got Cindy to leave today?  Murt says she was totally out of it.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: November 10, 2008, 07:20:53 PM »

I, for one an very glad that he will be there...wish I could be there too.... I was really glad he was there today..I could hear him even when I was doing things around the house...he seems to be a very sincere person and does the best he can & trys to do the right thing...I do hate to see some of us making fun of him

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SweetMorgan
Scared Monkey

« Reply #705 on: November 10, 2008, 07:21:53 PM »

Ahhhhhhhh, that's better, all my friends!!!!!
You have to know we all love you, A-1      
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #706 on: November 10, 2008, 07:22:00 PM »

Well I just watched the raw footage from the park. It is quite apparent Cindy that everything is about you, and only you. Didn't you already have one tv appearance today, she can't stay out of the limelight. 

i just saw it too..not as bad as i thought it was gonna be unless i didn't see it all ... the older woman with glasses and a hat looked like the one that was pushed by George at the house.

Their outburst makes me think there is something to Blanchard Park.
Yes I too wondered if maybe it was just a snippet of what really went down.  That seemed very sugar coated as aposed to the version that Murt gave and that Lois gave.

well it looks like old gurt and lois (who loves yah baby) are chummy
gurt is doing his on the scene coverage from her kitchen. hmm
maybe they will pop some jiffy pop later, that would be an exclusive

No way!!!!   Lmao!!!!  Maybe she will rustle him up some grub after a long day of interviewing.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #707 on: November 10, 2008, 07:22:09 PM »

Video of it here:

Thanks Brandi

Caylee's Grandfather Said He Smelled Death in Casey Anthony's Car, According to New Documents
Nov. 11, 2008

Casey Anthony, who has been charged with murder in the disappearance of her toddler daughter, is also a victim in the tragic case, her mother, Cindy Anthony, said today.

Casey Anthony, 22, is in jail on charges of first-degree murder and manslaughter related to the disappearance of her daughter Caylee, who would now be 3 years old and has not been seen since June. Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to all of the charges.

"Casey's been a victim in this as well. Casey's been grieving for her daughter," Cindy Anthony said today on "Good Morning America," adding that she has not given up hope that her young granddaughter is still alive.

"You know, this child -- everybody in America, anybody that has seen videos of Caylee, just still pictures of her, Caylee has captured their hearts. So why is it so unbelievable that someone wouldn't want to take Caylee as their own?"

About 1,400 volunteers searched for Caylee near Orlando, Fla., this weekend, but found no sign of the missing girl ...

More:

She can never bring herself to say, "my grandaughter."  The A's make it a point to depersonalize Caylee.

Lisa
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #708 on: November 10, 2008, 07:22:40 PM »

b]It seems to me that the Anthonys may not want her found or it's too hard for them to accept  that Caylee is gone.[/b]
Why would someone be willing to "amuse" her as these "people" have?  Her actions are not normal behavior, yet these people are able to justify them?  How? 

Grieving Grandmother, yes I could understand that...but she is not!  She is a manipulative monster who blows up and goes from 0-60 as if she was trying to qualify or something. 

I stand by my first statement, she needs to be told to "Step back and take a good look at yourself and the monster you have become.  Caylee would not want to come home to this."

KiahJ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #709 on: November 10, 2008, 07:24:10 PM »

Video of it here:

Thanks Brandi

Nov. 11, 2008

More:

She can never bring herself to say, "my grandaughter."  The A's make it a point to depersonalize Caylee.

Lisa

is it normal that the article is dated for tomorrow?
FLGrammy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: November 10, 2008, 07:24:14 PM »

The guy saying, "I am your worst nightmare" was terribly out of line.  He had no right to interfere with the cameraman.

I notice George looks very spiffy, well-fed, alert, healthy.  But Cindy is wasting away.  Not sure what to draw from that.  Maybe he can deal with reality and she cannot.

Murt said that guy is with Kindfinders Network.
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: November 10, 2008, 07:27:18 PM »

I, for one an very glad that he will be there...wish I could be there too.... I was really glad he was there today..I could hear him even when I was doing things around the house...he seems to be a very sincere person and does the best he can & trys to do the right thing...I do hate to see some of us making fun of him

Murt seems to be a super guy!
Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: November 10, 2008, 07:28:08 PM »

On GMA Cindy was back to the old "someone wanted Caylee for their own."  Guess they realize the "dangerous people who want to hurt Casey and the whole family have her" line of bull was going nowhere fast.
katntx
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #713 on: November 10, 2008, 07:28:19 PM »

The guy saying, "I am your worst nightmare" was terribly out of line.  He had no right to interfere with the cameraman.

I notice George looks very spiffy, well-fed, alert, healthy.  But Cindy is wasting away.  Not sure what to draw from that.  Maybe he can deal with reality and she cannot.

He was totally looking to start trouble.  He was all over the news people like he was the sheriff.  I cant wait until Georgie Boy is on the stand and they start asking him about all those comments he made about his lovely daughter and the smell in the car and see him try to back peddle with LE having him on tape...and Cindy well she will hopefully go to jail for perjury because she just cannot for the life of her tell the truth.

Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.
Orchidwmn
Monkey Junky Jr.

What is it? A cat? WTH is that?

« Reply #714 on: November 10, 2008, 07:28:28 PM »

It's pretty sad that a person from Kidfinders started a fight with a camera man.  IMO, it's not a very good organization.  You can't have people like that working for kids.

I never had a good feeling about that "organization."

Lisa

As soon as they signed the A's on as someone they were representing, they lost any creditability that they may have ever had. If I had a child who was missing, I sure wouldn't want to be put in a group with them.   
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: November 10, 2008, 07:28:30 PM »

The events of the day have left me feeling very strange. I had to leave to run an errand about 4:00 and all I could think about was poor little Caylee...
I trust that a hungry Lois who was craving a cold soda managed to fashion herself a band aid out of duck tape and paper towel and hopefully Murt stopped for her to buy a pack of smokes, that cold soda and some chips and all was well.
I must say that the footage we have seen thus far of the confrontation at Blanchard Park today seemed pretty tame compared to how it was described to us.
And Blonde,I am with you, he is a cutie and I would let him comfort me anytime!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #716 on: November 10, 2008, 07:28:47 PM »

It was reported that a KidFinders vehicle drove though the search area early in the day...well before the G&C strike force swooped in....Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: November 10, 2008, 07:29:37 PM »

TEXAS EQUUSEARCH - MIX MESSAGES

No sign of Caylee; Anthony’s confront Padilla 
 Last Edited: Monday, 10 Nov 2008, 5:43 PM EST 
Created: Monday, 10 Nov 2008, 5:25 PM EST

Texas Equusearch not pulling out of search

It was supposed to be one of the biggest searches ever conducted by Texas Equusearch, but the turnout of volunteers was much lower than expected and there is still no sign of missing toddler Caylee Anthony.

Still, the search group says they are not giving up.

FOX 35’s Heidi Hatch asked Gary Peterson, the Deputy Director of Texas Equusearch, questions about this weekend’s search. She asked if the low turnout of volunteers were in any way related to the Anthony family’s lack of support.

“It would certainly be nice to have the help or the assistance of anyone that could possibly lend some information, or give some direction to help finding Caylee,” Peterson said. “Just because there is a lack of cooperation in any area doesn’t preclude our searching,” he added.

Peterson said the group still heads into each search with an object in mind whatever the outside influences are and attempt to find it. 

A small group will continue a search today and Peterson said there are still a few areas they want to double check and others they want to search that they simply did not get to over the weekend.

“Texas Equusearch is going to be here, were not pulling out,” Peterson said. The main units are expected to leave within the week and head up to North Carolina.

Still, several volunteers in the Orlando area have been trained and will head up their own searches on the weekends and on their time off. “We’re going to stay in contact with them and hopefully can find something,” Peterson said.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7831397&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Padilla's Team Searches Area Where Cross Was Found
Monday, November 10, 2008 – updated: 9:13 am EST November 10, 2008

EQUUASEARCH SET TO LEAVE ORLANDO

Equusearch said it has to leave Orlando after Monday's final search, which was smaller than the two others over the weekend.

The group touched on every part of Orange County where members thought little Caylee may have been buried. The search team looked for Caylee's body while crews broke down their command post.

The command post was near the corner of Judge Road and Shadowridge Drive (see map), almost directly north of Orlando International Airport.

The founder of the EquuaSearch team Tim Miller, told Eyewitness News that the case has put his organization in debt, stating that they have spent over $75,000 on equipment and staff. Donors paid for all of the equipment, hotel rooms, travel expenses and said they want Miller to focus on families in other states who really want their help.

"We've put all of this money and effort in this and we're neglecting other families that want our help," said Miller.

All weekend Equusearch volunteers searched the wooded areas and rode on ATVs searching for little Caylee's body. They even used special equipment that allowed them to see below the surface.

However, Miller said that he started to believe Caylee's body may never turn up.

"There's a big part of me that says Caylee will never be heard from or seen again," he said.

The search over the weekend was supposed to be the largest effort in Equusearch's history expecting 5,000 volunteers, but 1,500 showed up Saturday and 800 on Sunday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17944895/detail.html

mixed messages is right! i'm so confused... are they staying or are they going or are some staying and some leaving?  what a day! 

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: November 10, 2008, 07:30:02 PM »

Is the Padilla Memorial for Caylee still on for tomorrow morning at 9 AM at Blanchard Park?

kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #719 on: November 10, 2008, 07:30:14 PM »

It's pretty sad that a person from Kidfinders started a fight with a camera man.  IMO, it's not a very good organization.  You can't have people like that working for kids.

I never had a good feeling about that "organization."

Lisa
thats what i was thinking! What kind of professional org is this portraying? "Im your worst nightmare" and threatening the azz kicking?!?! Media is a double edged sword--u may hate that they bring the truth, but then u might need them to do just that someday
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.