May 21, 2024, 01:58:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #671 8/1 - 8/2/2007  (Read 224451 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: August 02, 2007, 05:01:48 PM »

Speaking of avatars, in my search for something different I came across this little guy.  He makes me think of someone for some reason...........lol

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #561 on: August 02, 2007, 05:02:27 PM »

Well I hosed that up.  I thought I was quoting.  Maybe not.  Easy's avatar.

Klaas, at work, I don't get returned to the thread after I post but when I am home, I do.  Why is that?

TIA

Explain?  So at work after you post you are taken out of the thread?  Or at home?  Checking the boxes in your profile should make it work the same on all computers.  Let me take a look at your profiles real quick.

When I'm at work, the post I just made goes away and the screen goes white.  Nothing comes back ever. I usually hit the back button twice to get where I was when I posted. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #562 on: August 02, 2007, 05:07:35 PM »

Klaas, I'll monkey with it tomorrow at work.  I don't want to hijack a thread with my problems. Besides I'm home now so I don't care.  It's working well here.  Laughing

Expect a miracle.
GrannyToad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #563 on: August 02, 2007, 05:08:32 PM »

I've been thinking. I read earlier that the hospitality package here is a sock monkey because yer currently outta decoder rings. Since my danged kitties would for sure shred up another sock monkey, can I hold out until y'all reorder decoder rings? I doubt they can figure one of those out. Besides I may be transient, I didn't buy into the timeshare deal, I only did it for the free dinner and margaritas.
Laughing Sure, but I wouldn't hold my breath for that decoder ring Laughing

Well shoot.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #564 on: August 02, 2007, 05:09:57 PM »

Speaking of avatars, in my search for something different I came across this little guy.  He makes me think of someone for some reason...........lol

LOL I thought of 3 off the bat?

Bruce Springstein....  Willie Nelson  and our very own Indy Dan    Razz

Howdy folks.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #565 on: August 02, 2007, 05:12:14 PM »

I've been thinking. I read earlier that the hospitality package here is a sock monkey because yer currently outta decoder rings. Since my danged kitties would for sure shred up another sock monkey, can I hold out until y'all reorder decoder rings? I doubt they can figure one of those out. Besides I may be transient, I didn't buy into the timeshare deal, I only did it for the free dinner and margaritas.

LMAO!!

I am writing a book, did you hear? It's titled, "Searching for Shango".  I expect it will be a best seller when it's released.  All monkeys get complimentary copies, of course. We should include that in the hospitality package.  A sock monkey, decoder ring and a book. What more could you ask for?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: August 02, 2007, 05:13:11 PM »

Howdy folks.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #567 on: August 02, 2007, 05:13:53 PM »

Easy, have you heard read Ernie the Attorney's Blog?  He writes some interesting stuff.  Mostly New Orleans related.  I miss reading yours. 

GT, what are thinking about?  What bothers you the most about this case?  I'm just curious. 

For me, one of the most amazing aspects of the case is the number of people who know what really happened and haven't TOLD by now.  And then the general sleazy attitude about Americans. 

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #568 on: August 02, 2007, 05:15:13 PM »

LMAO!!

I am writing a book, did you hear? It's titled, "Searching for Shango".  I expect it will be a best seller when it's released.  All monkeys get complimentary copies, of course. We should include that in the hospitality package.  A sock monkey, decoder ring and a book. What more could you ask for?

Will these complimentary copies be autographed with the official pencils?

Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: August 02, 2007, 05:16:39 PM »

Peaches - it's probably something to do with the internet settings at work. 
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: August 02, 2007, 05:17:18 PM »

Easy, have you heard read Ernie the Attorney's Blog?  He writes some interesting stuff.  Mostly New Orleans related.  I miss reading yours. 

GT, what are thinking about?  What bothers you the most about this case?  I'm just curious. 

For me, one of the most amazing aspects of the case is the number of people who know what really happened and haven't TOLD by now.  And then the general sleazy attitude about Americans. 

No, but I will check it out.  I will get back to my blog when I have a little more time and some energy.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #571 on: August 02, 2007, 05:19:21 PM »

Peaches - it's probably something to do with the internet settings at work. 

They recently loaded a big program but I have two freaking monitors and several applications open as well as Lotusnotes all the time.  It lets me post.  It just never puts me back in the thread.  I'm going to monkey with it tomorrow when I'm thinking about it because even if I could fix it, by tomorrow, I'd have forgotten how. 

Expect a miracle.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: August 02, 2007, 05:19:40 PM »

Howdy folks.

DId I hit any of the ones you were thinking Easy?  lol
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: August 02, 2007, 05:25:10 PM »

Howdy folks.

DId I hit any of the ones you were thinking Easy?  lol

Yep, one rang a bell.   Razz

I found some funny monkey pictures today.  I'm going to post them in the lounge.
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: August 02, 2007, 05:29:05 PM »

LMAO!!

Sign me up for the first copies. I want a signed copy Laughing

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: August 02, 2007, 05:30:09 PM »

speaking of avitars  I'm still waitin Oldfart!!!

BTW  They are celebrating in the Arab world that the bridge fell.  Praising Allah for doing it!!

Gimme an avi!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: August 02, 2007, 05:32:26 PM »

LMAO!!

Of course!

Will these complimentary copies be autographed with the official pencils?
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: August 02, 2007, 05:34:44 PM »

Check out Monkey Lounge > Monkey World!   Laughing Laughing Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: August 02, 2007, 05:36:43 PM »

speaking of avitars  I'm still waitin Oldfart!!!

BTW  They are celebrating in the Arab world that the bridge fell.  Praising Allah for doing it!!

Gimme an avi!!!

Shocked you have got to be kidding?  YIKES.. celebrating?  Sickos. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: August 02, 2007, 05:39:52 PM »

Check out Monkey Lounge > Monkey World!   Laughing Laughing Laughing

Love it EASY!  Very cool pics!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.