May 17, 2024, 06:55:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #747 4/11 - 4/17/08  (Read 281151 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: April 16, 2008, 06:02:02 PM »

Private Eye:
"beth is working on some big publicity event for aruba that will spotlight their true colors. so have faith, and stay tune:)"

is this an older post or was PI talking about currently?

current Idstlou

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: April 16, 2008, 06:02:31 PM »

The government of Aruba allocates close to 10 million dollars annually to promote the island abroad through Aruba Tourism Authority.
http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?t=53670
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: April 16, 2008, 06:07:48 PM »

Royal Caribbean Statement
December 15, 2005
All of us at Royal Caribbean extend our deepest sympathies to Jennifer Hagel-Smith and the Smith family

The cruise ship, Brilliance of the Seas, shown docked in the Turkish resort of Kusadasi on July 5, the day George Smith was reported missing from the vessel.
(Photo courtesy of Paul Haber)
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/scn-gt-georgeallensmith,0,3152742.storygallery?coll=stam-main-utility

GEORGE W. SMITH'S BLOOD

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: April 16, 2008, 06:32:05 PM »

December 15, 2005
All of us at Royal Caribbean extend our deepest sympathies to Jennifer Hagel-Smith and the Smith family

The cruise ship, Brilliance of the Seas, shown docked in the Turkish resort of Kusadasi on July 5, the day George Smith was reported missing from the vessel.
http://www.stamfordadvocate.com/scn-gt-georgeallensmith,0,3152742.storygallery?coll=stam-main-utility

GEORGE W. SMITH'S BLOOD

Ew, Yuk!   
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: April 16, 2008, 06:38:46 PM »

December 15, 2005

GEORGE W. SMITH'S BLOOD

Ew, Yuk!   

Is that the last picture the family has of George?

Is all that blood common when someone falls from a cruise ship?  That always seemed odd to me.

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: April 16, 2008, 06:42:39 PM »

We have it here at SM...

George Smith, the missing honeymooner, aboard a Royal Caribbean Cruise in 2005 also George smith RCgets a mention in this article. The number of missing persons and crimes aboard cruise ships is staggering.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/category/george-allen-smith-iv/

I just should have looked here... that was stooopid!!! LOL

http://www.internationalcruisevictims.org/

http://www.cruisebruise.com/

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: April 16, 2008, 07:03:07 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/english/   04/16/2008

The ongoing protests re. union wages are the reason.

American Airlines wants to cancel flights

ORANJESTAD -- American Airlines has threatened to cancel all her flight for this coming weekend.  That’s what the American airline company has told Tourism-minister Edison Briesen, says Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP).

Management of American Airlines told Briesen in an e-mail that the company is concerned about the ‘unstable situation’ in Aruba.  The company also requests a guarantee that the airplanes can land without any problems this coming weekend.  “If we cannot give them this guarantee, they will cancel the flights, and that is a very serious matter”, said Oduber.

Airport director Peter Steinmetz indicated yesterday that he regrets the fact that the public employees’ actions are concentrating on the airport.  “I regret the fact that they are trying to interfere with the landing and taking off of airplanes.  I am not saying that the actions aren’t rightful, but we are not really a party in this matter and we are only trying to drive the economic engine of Aruba.”  Steinmetz also confirms that there was a bomb alert last Saturday, which turned out to be false alarm.  An investigation on who did it is still going.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: April 16, 2008, 07:20:09 PM »

Just an update...

Edwin (Armani) Cruz, Lucilla Tejada
Edwin (Armani) Cruz, 31, and his girlfriend, Lucilla Tejada, 36.
Both face felony drug possession and numerous weapons charges.
The arrests came after several weeks of investigation by the NYPD's Bronx gang squad.
Police said Cruz and Tejada are not gang members, but identified them as part of a larger drug organization with the drugs and weapons meant for distribution on the streets of upper Manhattan and the Bronx.
"This was a substantial bust," said Deputy Chief Robert Boyce, commander of the Citywide Gang Unit. "I think we put a nice dent in this operation."
Officers descended on the home at 3343 Sedgwick Ave. at 8:35 a.m., cops said, catching Cruz and Tejada while they were still sleeping. They were arrested without incident.
Police found the heroin, wrapped in red cellophane, stuffed in an empty vacuum box in the living room. Seven handguns were stuffed in a black book bag, and two others were found in a drawer, police said..
"These are high-quality, expensive guns," Boyce said. "[Cruz and Tejada] are not ordinary drug pushers."
Police also seized drug paraphernalia, along with 25 rubber stamps for marking glassine envelopes used to hold street-level amounts of heroin.
Among the "brand names" for the heroin packets were "Survivor" and "Mercedes-Benz."
Police said Cruz has an arrest record on charges of robbery, criminal possession of a weapon and felony possession. His parole ended in August 2006.
Tejada has no criminal history, they said.
The weapons consisted of two 9-mm. handguns, three .40-caliber handguns, one .38-caliber Smith & Wesson handgun, one .32-caliber Taurus handgun, one Ruger and one Mac-11.
http://drugenforcement.blogspot.com/2008_01_01_archive.html         
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #828 on: April 16, 2008, 07:25:09 PM »

I submitted the following to Patrick's site.  "It is still awaiting moderation."  I wonder if he will post it and respond?

Janet

+++++++++++++

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

April 16th, 2008 at 11:09 pm

Tamikosmom said:

______

On July 5, 2005 … the Aruban people negated an anquished Mother’s plea in a mass demonstration in support of the Aruban Justice System. The Aruban people made a stand and … demanding justice for Natalee Holloway was not where it was at.

++++++++++++++

Beth Holloway Twitty
CNN LIVE TODAY
July 5, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S MOTHER: It is now that I ask the world to help me. Two suspects were released yesterday who were involved in a violent crime against my daughter. These criminals are not only allowed to walk freely among the tourists and citizens of Aruba, but there are no limits where they may choose to travel.

I am asking all mothers and fathers and all nations to hear my plea. I implore you, do not allow these two suspects, the Kalpoe brothers, to enter your country until this case is solved. Do not allow these criminals to walk among your citizens. Help me by not allowing these two to get away with this crime.

It is my greatest fear today that the Kalpoe brothers will leave Aruba. I am asking the Aruban officials to notify the United States State Department in the event these suspects try to leave this island. I am asking all nations not to offer them a safe haven. I am asking this in the name of my beautiful, intelligent and outstanding daughter who I haven’t seen for 36 days and for whom I will continue to search until I find her.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0507/05/lt.03.html

Beth Holloway
LOVING NATALEE
Page 157/158

No one is breathing. Or Moving. Reporters and camera people are crying. The media hve been here more than a month, and they’ve seen firsthand what we’ve experienced. They are moved by this plea. But some of the Arubans are not. Calling their local sons “criminals” offends them. Having just heard the prosecuting attorney tell us at least one of the Kalpoes could be involved in whatever happened to my daughter. I felt the term seemed appropriate. But it led to an abrupt change in the tide of support.

… Not long after the “criminals speech,” some Arubans back off their prayer vigils for Natalee. A few protest in the streets against the barage of negative media. We’ve worn out our welcome at the Holiday Inn. And they let us know they’ve had it. The Aruban Tourism Authority (ATA), the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (AHATA), the Aruba Trade and Industry Association and a scattering of island officials establish the Strategic Communications Task Force to combat the negative media. And to combat us.

Some Arubans angry at Holloway’s mom
Calling brothers ‘criminals’ elicits resentment, statement from lawyer
updated 6:56 p.m. PT, Wed., July. 6, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba - A latent but growing resentment here became evident for the first time when more than 200 people, some wrapped in Aruban flags, said they were incensed by statements made by the mother of missing American teen Natalee Holloway.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8484217

John Merryweather
‘Scarborough Country’
July 6, 2005

JOHN MERRYWEATHER, FORMER ARUBA DIPLOMAT: I was not part of the organization, but I went there in support of our justice system.

<snipped?

SCARBOROUGH: No, what did Natalee’s mother say that offended so many people in Aruba?

MERRYWEATHER: Well, you know, it—it—it offended me, also.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8498049/

Beth Holloway Twitty
CNN - LAW CENTER
July 8, 2005

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (CNN) — The mother of Natalee Holloway apologized Friday for saying two released suspects were involved in her daughter’s disappearance.

“The statements I made on July 5th were fueled by despair and frustration because of still not knowing where my daughter is,” Beth Holloway Twitty said in a statement to the media. “I think everyone, everyone can sympathize with that.”

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/08/missing.aruba/index.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: April 16, 2008, 07:27:10 PM »

I also summitted the following.

Janet

++++++++

April 16th, 2008 at 11:02 pm

Tamikosmom said:

_______

Patrick … you fail to comprehend. Beth may have found a measure of peace regarding the probability that her daughter is never coming home but … that peace did not stop her from doing the talk show circuit following the airing of the video recording and … exposing what she perceives as a corrupt investigation. Natalee’s loving stepfather concurs.

++++++++++++++

Beth Holloway
On the Record w/ Greta
February 7, 2008

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you think, if the Aruban police asked that question within 48 hours of Natalee disappearing, and now we hear it on the tape with Joran two-and-a-half or three-and-a-half years later, whatever it is by now — do you think the Aruban police heard him say that? Do you think he told that to the Aruban police that night when they talked to him?

HOLLOWAY: I have absolutely no doubt that the only reason why that question was asked of us was they had a confession or an admission of this from Joran Van Der Sloot himself. So definitely. There is no way that we cannot tie what Joran said — you know, no way that we cannot tie when Joran said during that taped interview to what was asked of us from Dennis Jacobs not — within 48 hours. Absolutely. Absolutely, they knew.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329348,00.html

Beth Holloway
DATELINE
February 23, 2008

Beth Holloway: The facts are within 48 hours of Natalee’s disappearance, a lead detective asked me if she had a history of epilepsy or seizures. Two and a half years later, the main suspect himself, admits that Natalee — he felt as if she suffered an epilepsy or seizure. And he even indicates how she’s shaking. So, if we look at just that one– just that one piece, that’s one thread out of a lot. Then, I have to say yes, there definitely was some collusion and corruption going on in the early days of Natalee’s disappearance. Absolutely.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/6/

Jug Twitty
NANCY GRACE
February 15, 2008

HUGHES: Well, Jug, my heart goes out to you and your family. I`m so sorry for this tragedy. You mentioned a little earlier that you think this has been a cover-up and a conspiracy from the very beginning. Can you just let our viewers know a couple of examples that makes you feel that way?

TWITTY: Well, I mean, I`ve said it several times, you know, to go over it again, but in the beginning, you know, they ask us questions about the epilepsy and everything, which you wouldn`t normally ask somebody that right out of the chute. So they knew like the second night that she probably wasn`t alive.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: April 16, 2008, 08:07:47 PM »

I found another Daury picture

FALL 2006 TOURNAMENT of CHAMPIONS, Sun, Jan. 28

QUALIFYING PLAYERS, FINAL TABLE: Seated left to right, from front: Iwona Filuciak, Diana Migala, Scott Croy, Joe Rondon, Tournament Director S. Michael Bishop (standing), Fabian Ramos, Daniel Rodriguez, Srikhar Saddapalli, Don Crosbie, and Jennifer Lewkowicz
 http://www.chicagopokernews.com/chicago_poker_tournaments_fall06_championship_results.htm

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #831 on: April 16, 2008, 08:26:30 PM »

QUALIFYING PLAYERS, FINAL TABLE: Seated left to right, from front: Iwona Filuciak, Diana Migala, Scott Croy, Joe Rondon, Tournament Director S. Michael Bishop (standing), Fabian Ramos, Daniel Rodriguez, Srikhar Saddapalli, Don Crosbie, and Jennifer Lewkowicz
 http://www.chicagopokernews.com/chicago_poker_tournaments_fall06_championship_results.htm

You sure that's him?  I'm sure there are lot's of Daniel Rodriguez's around.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #832 on: April 16, 2008, 08:30:18 PM »

Tune in 30 minutes from now!
www.scaredmonkeysradio.com

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #833 on: April 16, 2008, 08:34:58 PM »

Yes, it looks like his other pictures.  He was active with that Chicago poker group.  I wonder if it's has a connection to Posner.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #834 on: April 16, 2008, 08:39:38 PM »

something in the back of my mind for a little while now.

I am guessing that whatever was in that trap is unrelated to Natalee. I just find it hard to believe that 4 months have about gone by and there has been no indication what kind of DNA was discovered. I also find it hard to believe that someone would intentionally keep it quiet and with-hold the info from the interested parties in hopes of continuing the "investigation". In my small mind, if it was related to Natalee, everyone would most likely know by now.

I would like to know what was truly found, but am a realist and doubt we will ever know.

And all that said, I guess we may have to wait until whatever ship is dispatched next to see if Natalee will be found.

heartbreaking

Didn't Private Eye indicate that ALE was in possession of all that was in that cage? 

My sources say NO...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: April 16, 2008, 08:41:32 PM »

April 17th, 2008 at 2:05 am

Tamikosmom said:

Patrick

Hans Mos attempted to shift the focus of blame for justice not prevailing in the Natalee Holloway case on family’s actions and the media.

Hans Mos forgets that it was him who announced to the media prior to the arrests of Joran, Deepak and Satish in November, 2007 … the evidence to rearrest was “convincing” … so “convincing” the three suspects would have never been released in 2005.

The family of Natalee Holloway was once again forced onto the roller coaster ride from H—.

+++++++++

John Kelly/Greta Van Susteren
On the Record w/ Greta
December 4, 2007

KELLY: I think it was extremely incompetent to start. You had three young men, the last ones who were seen with her. They knew what car she had bee in. She was missing without ID, credit cards, money, no cell phone, nothing. She didn’t disappear on her own. And they didn’t seize the car. They didn’t detain the boys originally. They didn’t question them separately. I think it was all incompetent.

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, I sat with the prosecutor, and I actually thought he was a pretty smart guy until all this unfolded. But he told me that the reason the investigation had failed was because of two reasons. One is the family and bringing in the DA who happened to be there on the island at the time. And the other is the media. That’s why he said that this has failed.

Hans Mos
ABC NEWS
November 26, 2007

Hans Mos, Aruba’s chief prosecutor, told ABC News he believes the the new evidence makes the case against the three men stronger than it was two years.

“We are convinced if we had had this evidence we have now they would not have been released by the court at that time,” Mos said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

John Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
December 4, 2007

VAN SUSTEREN: … The prosecutor had misleading statements?

KELLY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new, Greta.

VAN SUSTEREN: Well, if the judge says that and if you agree with that and the prosecutor thinks otherwise, somebody’s nuts.

KELLY: … You know, Beth and Dave want nothing more than to bring Natalee home. They’d like to say goodbye. They’d like to get some answers and they’d like to see some progress made. And it’s not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression And it was — it just really took whatever spirit.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

_____

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: April 16, 2008, 08:44:57 PM »

Private Eye:
"beth is working on some big publicity event for aruba that will spotlight their true colors. so have faith, and stay tune:)"

is this an older post or was PI talking about currently?

current Idstlou

thanks...yep, I checked it out...something does seem to be in the works!!
I love it!!!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: April 16, 2008, 08:47:52 PM »

Yes, it looks like his other pictures.  He was active with that Chicago poker group.  I wonder if it's has a connection to Posner.

Does not look like the same person to me.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: April 16, 2008, 08:48:46 PM »

December 15, 2005

GEORGE W. SMITH'S BLOOD

wow, had know idea there was that much. I saw a show on his death...didn't appear to be as much blood when seeing it on tv. chilling isn't it.

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: April 16, 2008, 08:49:18 PM »

something in the back of my mind for a little while now.

I am guessing that whatever was in that trap is unrelated to Natalee. I just find it hard to believe that 4 months have about gone by and there has been no indication what kind of DNA was discovered. I also find it hard to believe that someone would intentionally keep it quiet and with-hold the info from the interested parties in hopes of continuing the "investigation". In my small mind, if it was related to Natalee, everyone would most likely know by now.

I would like to know what was truly found, but am a realist and doubt we will ever know.

And all that said, I guess we may have to wait until whatever ship is dispatched next to see if Natalee will be found.

heartbreaking

Didn't Private Eye indicate that ALE was in possession of all that was in that cage? 

My sources say NO...

It was Kyle ... not Private Eye.

Janet

+++++++

Oceanexploration
Natalee Holloway / LCD Archive / Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -  on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM 

The Coast Guard is not the same as the Aruba police dive division.  It seemed very odd to be told they don't have dive capabilities, especially after they told us it would take about 10-14 days to get a Dutch forensic team on site.  This was 12 and 13 days later.  Coincidence perhaps? 

Janet, you aren't even a bad dream, let alone a nightmare. We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.  The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857#msg366857

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.