May 13, 2024, 04:51:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #605 4/27 - 4/27/2007PM  (Read 149138 times)
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: April 27, 2007, 12:56:29 PM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
The latest:

Mike, this is what I've found out officially: When the investigators were about to go to Paulus's house, they picked him up at the Courthouse (remember he is a practicing lawyer now) to inform him of what they were going to do and for him to go to his house. He went there, saw what was happening and then left the premises. If he was arrested afterwards is not known, but up to that point he had not been taken in for questioning. Soon, we will have a lot more information on this very important move by the Dutch investigators.

It is a small island and Paulus is connected. He knew this search was coming before they started. The search was delayed several hours.

I'm with ya Spock. I'm caustiously optimistic - just so many disappointments....but hope it's the big break.

Hi all!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #181 on: April 27, 2007, 12:57:40 PM »

Quote from: "memphis"
The latest:

Mike, this is what I've found out officially: When the investigators were about to go to Paulus's house, they picked him up at the Courthouse (remember he is a practicing lawyer now) to inform him of what they were going to do and for him to go to his house. He went there, saw what was happening and then left the premises. If he was arrested afterwards is not known, but up to that point he had not been taken in for questioning. Soon, we will have a lot more information on this very important move by the Dutch investigators.

It is a small island and Paulus is connected. He knew this search was coming before they started. The search was delayed several hours.

I'm with ya Spock. I'm caustiously optimistic - just so many disappointments....but hope it's the big break.

Hi all!

I would say this ~ if they dont get them this time.. its over forever.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: April 27, 2007, 12:58:24 PM »

K2 talked

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: April 27, 2007, 12:59:46 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
I'm mention again that it was a Dutchman who found a way to press the cocoa nut and make chocolate affordable and available to the masses.  Before that, it was so expensive to process that only Royalty could afford it.  Yes, folks, we owe the Dutch for CHOCKI.

I WUB the Dutch!!!!!!!!!

I Stand With The Girl
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: April 27, 2007, 01:01:10 PM »

Well this pretty much shot my day for getting anything done here at work today -- LOL!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: April 27, 2007, 01:04:33 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Laughing  Wink
Thanks NM!
Hon, you need an avatar for the 4th. I'll get to it tonight. You can check the Lounge tomorrow!  Wink

YEAH!!!!
I can't wait!
Thanks CBB you're a sweetie!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: April 27, 2007, 01:04:51 PM »

I'm mention again that it was a Dutchman who found a way to press the cocoa nut and make chocolate affordable and available to the masses.  Before that, it was so expensive to process that only Royalty could afford it.  Yes, folks, we owe the Dutch for CHOCKI.

I WUB the Dutch!!!!!!!!!

I couldn't remember his name:  The development of the Dutch process by Dutch chocolate maker Coenraad Johannes van Houten, along with his development of the method of removing fat from cacao beans by hydraulic press around 1828, formed the basis for cocoa powder and simplified chocolate culture.
http://www.answers.com/topic/coenraad-johannes-van-houten

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: April 27, 2007, 01:05:48 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "memphis"
The latest:

Hi all!

I would say this ~ if they dont get them this time.. its over forever.

I think you're right
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: April 27, 2007, 01:06:33 PM »

From Aruba-Zone.com:

After nearly 2 years of the dissapearance of Natalee Holloway, today in a breaking news we have information that members of the Aruba's police department and KLKP from the Netherlands are searching the house of prime suspect Joran Van Der Sloot in the district of Noord. A search effort was already made in the first weeks of this case nearly two years ago, however as many have said an entire search of the property was never done. Today, accompanied by the Arubian authorities the members of KLKP are doing a search of the home of Paul Van Der Sloot (father of Joran Van Der Sloot). We from Aruba-Zone.com will be keeping you posted on any info that we might receive.
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: April 27, 2007, 01:06:40 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Well this pretty much shot my day for getting anything done here at work today -- LOL!

Laughing I need a bathroom break and some lunch but was afraid to leave my computer!   Laughing

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: April 27, 2007, 01:06:44 PM »

I know what you mean! Laughing

Monkeys Keep the postive images.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
memphis
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: April 27, 2007, 01:07:28 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
K2 talked

Wink  hope so
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: April 27, 2007, 01:07:30 PM »

when they K2 talked

they had to tell the DUTCH something valuable

put it on the NOSE

this is a WINNER

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: April 27, 2007, 01:08:00 PM »

Laughing I need a bathroom break and some lunch but was afraid to leave my computer!   Laughing

lol

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: April 27, 2007, 01:08:01 PM »

Posted by MF at FOB:

The main reason they did this today is the fact that if they get new evidence to get some people detained for questioning, they will have a 4 day long weekend. Holiday on Monday and Tuesday.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: April 27, 2007, 01:09:47 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
From Aruba-Zone.com:

After nearly 2 years of the dissapearance of Natalee Holloway, today in a breaking news we have information that members of the Aruba's police department and KLKP from the Netherlands are searching the house of prime suspect Joran Van Der Sloot in the district of Noord. A search effort was already made in the first weeks of this case nearly two years ago, however as many have said an entire search of the property was never done. Today, accompanied by the Arubian authorities the members of KLKP are doing a search of the home of Paul Van Der Sloot (father of Joran Van Der Sloot). We from Aruba-Zone.com will be keeping you posted on any info that we might receive.

This does not mention custody or questioning of PVDS?????

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: April 27, 2007, 01:11:37 PM »

innocent people would get out of their car and and ask what is going on here

paulus is on the run

Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: April 27, 2007, 01:11:50 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "klaasend"
From Aruba-Zone.com:

This does not mention custody or questioning of PVDS?????

My guess is PVDS is being questioned.  Hopefully he will also be detained.  We will have to just wait and see.
IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: April 27, 2007, 01:12:12 PM »

LOL!!
Time to break out the port-a-potty Lilpuma!!
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: April 27, 2007, 01:13:04 PM »

Board is hoppin'!  Lots of Monkeys with name tags and

US 83%
Canada 8%
India 2%
Unknown 2%
France 1%
NL 1%
Germany 1%
Belgium 1%
Austria 1%

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.