May 13, 2024, 06:46:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #605 4/27 - 4/27/2007PM  (Read 149142 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: April 27, 2007, 07:21:44 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "SunnyinTX"

Nor would your 2 cents be taken...

hi TS!!!!

Hi Sunny!  Don't know if I'm the most popular in here right about now, but I do appreciate the acknowledgemtn, and It's damn good to see you again!!  Smile

How you been??

Hi TS....good to see you too....I am getting a whole lot better and good things happening in my life!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #701 on: April 27, 2007, 07:22:42 PM »

Klaas,  that article you just posted says the Dutch investigators arrived on June 16th....that's not right, is it?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: April 27, 2007, 07:22:50 PM »

Quote from: "Rob"

There is entire continent that hasn't yet heard about the boycott.  Don't think we don't know the target audience.

And what continent is that and who are we?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #703 on: April 27, 2007, 07:23:15 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Buckeye asks:  Sharp enough to cause deep scratches on Guido/Marco??

Yes,  and to draw blood.  We have a much smaller size and the shoot is only about 4 or 5 feet tall, but they are really hard to trim the dead "leaves" off the botton.

Rob,  our kind doesn't smell, so it must be Anita..where is CBB leg raising picture??   Wink

They had one of those massive stinkers here at the conservatory and it went into stink mode a few years ago and people came from all over to smell it...I say just stick your head in a dumpster.

Fox - Shep : they are searching the VDS home and wont say what it is the are searching for, and wont say what they are looking for .

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #704 on: April 27, 2007, 07:24:12 PM »

Quote from: "hummingbird7525"
Hi my Monkeys
Just wanted to say on Fox, Sheppard Smith, is gonna say something about Natalee.  Up next.....

Umm, he's not exactly one of my favs...but thanks, hummingbird.. Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #705 on: April 27, 2007, 07:24:17 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"
I am curious as to where Anita and the "boys" are while this is going on.

ALso, I am not clear on whether the investigators have left for good, or just for the night?
If for good, why the jackhammer and tents?
I am just not clear on this point.

You're not alone Art..  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: April 27, 2007, 07:24:23 PM »

Quote from: "jill"
Quote from: "NM"
Hi Jill,
There is a SM front page article on jurin's book.

Also, possibly under that article or an aruba article just before in the FPage posts is a translation of jurin's interview on dutch tv shoveling his BS book, and a translation of the dutch Telegraaf newspaper article.  The dutch are not to happy about jurin nor his BS book (YEAH!!!!).

snipped

thanks, sweetheart.

tell me they're not done with the search.

tell me the port-a-pottys are still there.

From what we are hearing they are done for the day.  I don't know if they are going back tomorrow.  Time will tell.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: April 27, 2007, 07:24:30 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Quote from: "klaasend"

FWIW - Julia Renfro/Glenda/Bondia has earned anything hateful said about her.

and MORE

Hi Sunny ...........

Hows My Good Friend ??

Still Buddies ??

Cool

H Widget...of course and ALWAYS!  I am doing good and you, your lovely wife and the girls are too I hope!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: April 27, 2007, 07:24:56 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
[Only thing about this is, if what Easy's says is true...and it a serious, relevant search...they wouldn't allow Paulus back onto his property during...regardless of the circumstances.

If it was police sponsored, there would be all kinds of problems allowing someone outside of their department access to what they've found, or what they could find later.  Chain of custody...tainting of evidence...just to name a few.  

If there were legitimacy to this search, surely the VDS family as a whole wouldn't be allowed in until it has been completed...would they?

Where did you read that Paulus was allowed on the property or any of the Sloot family.  This is news to me.  I have not heard that before.

I thought I had read that earlier in one of the updates.  maybe I'm wrong though.  Wouldn't be the first time...Wink
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #709 on: April 27, 2007, 07:25:08 PM »

There is entire continent that hasn't yet heard about the boycott.  Don't think we don't know the target audience.

And what continent is that and who are we?

We would be the people that support the boycott and spread the message and I'm sure you have heard of it by now.. and the continent would be SA.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
hummingbird7525
Scared Monkey

« Reply #710 on: April 27, 2007, 07:25:10 PM »

OMG big deal
Only said that the investagation has never stopped all along.  Dutch are digging in Jorans back yard.  They are looking for NEW INDICATIONS.. Shocked   WHAT?????

Good days give you happiness.  Bad days give you experiences.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: April 27, 2007, 07:25:13 PM »

I along with all you Monkeys are hoping for the same thing. Hoping they find the evidence they need to bring this to trial.

I do want to comment on some thing that appears to keep coming up.

In the USA Any job that has more than a couple of workers  and is going to be longer than 2 hours is required to have a portapotty on site. I am not sure if it is an OSHA rule or someone else. These contracter friends of ours have a small motor home they take to the jobsite in order to keep from renting portapottys.

Plus I think it is illegal for the Police Officers  to use the bathroom of a residence they are searching. Contamination of evidece possibility.
JMHO

Just a swinging with the tribe
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: April 27, 2007, 07:25:21 PM »

ALso, I am not clear on whether the investigators have left for good, or just for the night?

Not sure about Valentjin, but I read somewhere that Joran was still in school in NL

Maine, born and raised!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: April 27, 2007, 07:25:23 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Is that kina like we don't know Jack!!   Hey girl. Wink

Hey SunnyTX good to see you.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #714 on: April 27, 2007, 07:25:35 PM »

Quote from: "WidgetTheMidget"
Widget, by the way... can I buy some coffee?

I'll Send You Some ........

Send Me Your Addy ........

It Wont Be Til The End Of May ..........

Cool

Now there's a list I'd love to be on!

Back for a moment....

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: April 27, 2007, 07:25:36 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Klaas,  that article you just posted says the Dutch investigators arrived on June 16th....that's not right, is it?

No, I'm sure it should read April 16.  I went back and edited my post to indicate the error the paper must have made.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: April 27, 2007, 07:26:06 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I seriously don't think they have much of a concept of forensics in Aruba.  Scubajap,  a supposed American living there, once posted that Joran's apartment has been "tossed" twice or three times.

Now we know what a big fan of the Sloots she is but at the time she was feigning neutrality.  But "tossing" would be the absolute wrong thing to do as we all know from watching CSI, etc.  I don't think they understand the concept of removing nails and screws and taking up flooring and removing paint, etc.

If they did, they would not make such outlandish statements as declaring nothing found a very few hours into a search.

And I haven't seen anybody claim the search had one thing to do with Joran's book or his most unfortunate (for him) interview, either.  We have only commented that it is a bad coincidence for getting book endorsements.  See OJ's latest efforts in this regard.  People don't want to buy a book from somebody they think "guilty as hell'!

JMO.

hi Anna...I agree.....totally!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: April 27, 2007, 07:26:52 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

Hey, ANgie!j

I SO hope this isn't just another dog and pony show.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: April 27, 2007, 07:27:04 PM »

Nor would your 2 cents be taken...

hi TS!!!!

Hi Sunny!  Don't know if I'm the most popular in here right about now, but I do appreciate the acknowledgemtn, and It's damn good to see you again!!  Smile

How you been??

Hi TS....good to see you too....I am getting a whole lot better and good things happening in my life!!

Of course they are, because you are GOOD PEOPLE!!  Good things should ALWAYS be happening to you, because you are well worth it!!  Smile
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: April 27, 2007, 07:27:11 PM »

Transcript posted by Heli at RU:

Shep Smith FNC
April 27, 2007

Smith:

We have just learned that investigators in Aruba have been digging in Joran van der Sloot's yard. Of course he's the last known person to have seen Holloway alive before the eighteen year old girl from Alabama disappeared during that trip with her highschool, almost two years ago.

Prosecutors confirm there has been a search at Joran's home but they won't say what it is they're searching for only that they're looking for "new indications". They say the investigation into Holloway's disappearance has never ended.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.