May 13, 2024, 12:26:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #121 4/07/09 - 4/10/09  (Read 273675 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: April 09, 2009, 08:43:45 AM »

I haven't had a chance to read in the Caylee thread for awhile, so I may have missed discussions on this topic, but have any more details come out about Jesse Grund's exit from the police force?  My theory is that he was either asked to give his resignation or he resigned on his own to protect his police department, when they realized he was going to be a major player in this case.  Not sure if the timeline supports this theory.

Hi.  IIRC, JesseG left the police force at the end of June.  So, it was before Caylee was known to be missing/deceased.   However, TonyR - the cop KC was screwing - was asked to resigned after he lied about having a relationship with her.   Hope this helps.

I painfully watched Lee and Tony in the undercover tapes. In these recordings Lee touches on the fact that Jesse's temper and lack of control of it caused LE to ask for his resignation. Hmmm

He comes off all in control and an advocate for Caylee. Thank goodness cause no one else has except the Grunds but this info gave me a moment of pause. 

What do you all think of this??

If KC is the one who told LA that Jesse had to resign because of his temper, then I question if this is true.   Sounds like another lie from her!  jmo.    He seems like such a softie.   If anything, I bet he resigned because he couldn't handle the stress of the job.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: April 09, 2009, 08:48:56 AM »

quote from GNM

wow just wow.   This just won't go away, now will it?

I know GNM.It just keeps coming back around. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: April 09, 2009, 08:53:43 AM »

ok, so Casey told Grun in Spet 05 she did not feel comfortable having Lee around Caylee b/c Lee has tried to have sex with her (Casey) recently.

I really don't know what to believe ... but it is so ODD to me that if she is spreading such nasty lies about her broither that he would continue to stand by her. Seems to me he'd drop her like a hot potato.

After watching him at the memorial service and all that CMA bull crap, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that it was true.

I agree.That CMA deal was some of the strangest stuff I've ever seen,and I've seen some weird snit in my life.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: April 09, 2009, 08:54:09 AM »

quote from GNM

I know GNM.It just keeps coming back around

All of a sudden, I feel the need to listen to Justin Timberlake....   "what goes around comes back around'...... lalala   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #644 on: April 09, 2009, 08:56:13 AM »

ok, so Casey told Grun in Spet 05 she did not feel comfortable having Lee around Caylee b/c Lee has tried to have sex with her (Casey) recently.

I really don't know what to believe ... but it is so ODD to me that if she is spreading such nasty lies about her broither that he would continue to stand by her. Seems to me he'd drop her like a hot potato.

After watching him at the memorial service and all that CMA bull crap, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that it was true.

I agree.That CMA deal was some of the strangest stuff I've ever seen,and I've seen some weird snit in my life.

Me too.   I bet he's wishing he hadn't made a fool out of himself at CAYLEE's memorial.   Acting like he was love sick over his sister.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: April 09, 2009, 08:59:19 AM »

Casey Anthony's parents to be questioned in civil case

Sarah Lundy | Sentinel Staff Writer
    April 9, 2009

Today may be a big day in Casey Anthony's civil case.

Her parents, Cindy and George Anthony, are scheduled to be questioned under oath by attorneys representing Zenaida Gonzalez, 38, of Kissimmee, who is suing Anthony for more than $15,000 in damages.

Gonzalez claims she lost her job and suffered humiliation and public embarrassment after Anthony told investigators that a baby sitter by the same name took her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Marie, in June.

Caylee's body was found six months later. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder. Keith Mitnik, one of Gonzalez's attorneys, said Cindy Anthony is a central person in the case.
The mother spoke publicly about the nanny when Casey Anthony couldn't, he said. Questioning will take place at the Morgan & Morgan law firm in Orlando.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/caylee-anthony/orl-loc-casey-anthony-parents-040909,0,5149854.story

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: April 09, 2009, 09:00:10 AM »

Me too.   I bet he's wishing he hadn't made a fool out of himself at CAYLEE's memorial.   Acting like he was love sick over his sister.   

It's like watching another species. 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: April 09, 2009, 09:02:49 AM »

WDBO Local News      
George and Cindy Anthony to be questioned today
By
Drew Petrimoulx
@ April 9, 2009 6:35 AM Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBacks (0)
George and Cindy Anthony will face tough questions today as they are deposed in a civil case against their daughter, Casey Anthony.

Casey told investigators a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped her daughter Caylee.  Caylee's remains were later found just blocks from the Anthony home.

Gonzalez is suing for defamation.

"There is a shred of truth in every lie that she has told them [investigators]," Cindy once said.

But since then Caylee's remains have been found, and a mountain of evidence has piled up against Casey.

When Casey's brother Lee Anthony testified in the same case, he was asked if his sister was a child killer, and who the mystery father of Caylee was.

Lee's lawyer stepped in to prevent an answer.  That angered Gonzalez's lawyers, and they've ask a judge to force Lee to answer those questions.

George and Cindy will likely face the same questions today.
http://wdbo.com/localnews/2009/04/george-and-cindy-anthony-to-be.html

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: April 09, 2009, 09:09:47 AM »

ORLANDO -- George and Cindy Anthony will be deposed in the civil case against their daughter, Casey Anthony by lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez Thursday.

The depositions will begin in the morning.  Cindy Anthony is expected to be deposed at 10:30 a.m. at the Law Offices of Morgan & Morgan.  George Anthony will be deposed at 1:30 p.m.

Attorneys for Gonzalez say Cindy is key in the case because she spoke publicly about the nanny when Casey could not.

Gonzalez said Casey ruined her life by saying a nanny with the same name abducted her daughter.

Gonzalez is suing for more than $15,000 in punitive damages for loss of her job and public humiliation.

Meanwhile, a new hearing is scheduled in the criminal case.

The Emergency Motion for Protective Order, which was filed on March 11, will be heard May 7 at 4 p.m. before Judge Stan Strickland.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/9/george_cindy_anthony_to_be_deposed_today.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: April 09, 2009, 09:12:38 AM »

quote from GNM

I know GNM.It just keeps coming back around

All of a sudden, I feel the need to listen to Justin Timberlake....   "what goes around comes back around'...... lalala   

For real. 
I thought Richard Grund was interesting last night on Nancy Grace.
I don't know anything about this Cobra guy he hired other than he worked some in the Haleigh case.
I hope Jesse is watching his back.

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #650 on: April 09, 2009, 09:14:51 AM »

ORLANDO -- George and Cindy Anthony will be deposed in the civil case against their daughter, Casey Anthony by lawyers for Zenaida Gonzalez Thursday.

The depositions will begin in the morning.  Cindy Anthony is expected to be deposed at 10:30 a.m. at the Law Offices of Morgan & Morgan.  George Anthony will be deposed at 1:30 p.m.

Attorneys for Gonzalez say Cindy is key in the case because she spoke publicly about the nanny when Casey could not.

Gonzalez said Casey ruined her life by saying a nanny with the same name abducted her daughter.

Gonzalez is suing for more than $15,000 in punitive damages for loss of her job and public humiliation.

The Emergency Motion for Protective Order, which was filed on March 11, will be heard May 7 at 4 p.m. before Judge Stan Strickland.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2009/4/9/george_cindy_anthony_to_be_deposed_today.html

What's this? Anyone know?

I remember you, Caylee.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: April 09, 2009, 09:17:19 AM »

Good Morning my monkey friends!

QT, did I miss the coffee?

So what time do the festivities start?  I've got a meeting at 10:30 which will last all frickin afternoon.  I suppose I'll miss the show Sad .  You guys take good notes for me, OK?

Have a great day everyone! Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #652 on: April 09, 2009, 09:19:01 AM »

For real. 
I thought Richard Grund was interesting last night on Nancy Grace.
I don't know anything about this Cobra guy he hired other than he worked some in the Haleigh case.
I hope Jesse is watching his back.

I hope he is, too.  And I hope this cobra dude is successful in busting that ploy wide open.   How dare they try to pin this murder on someone else?  I guess that is the defense doing their job - but how unfair is that?    Scumbags.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: April 09, 2009, 09:20:14 AM »

Isn't that about the video tapes of her reaction when she was told about the remains being found?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: April 09, 2009, 09:20:31 AM »

The protection is order is asking Strickland to rule about the release of the Jail tapes of the reactions when Caylee was found.  Baez wanted them not released and then the audios were released this dump.  The protection order asked for audios, videos and transcripts not to be released.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: April 09, 2009, 09:22:18 AM »

Isn't that about the video tapes of her reaction when she was told about the remains being found?

Oops.  I don't know what it is about.  I was confused.   Sorry. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: April 09, 2009, 09:23:52 AM »

I believe it's to keep us from seeing the video from Dec. 11 when Casey found out Caylee's body was located.

~ Peter Frampton
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: April 09, 2009, 09:24:39 AM »

Anyone else noticed that the media has no idea when George and Cindy will actually be deposed today?

In the Cfnews article it says Cindy at 10:30 George at 1:30

Wftv article it says George 10:30 Cindy 1:30
http://www.wftv.com/news/19135393/detail.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: April 09, 2009, 09:25:53 AM »

So what time do the festivities start?  I've got a meeting at 10:30 which will last all frickin afternoon.  I suppose I'll miss the show Sad .  You guys take good notes for me, OK?

Depositions start at 10:30.It'll taka while I'm sure.
So we'll be waiting on you. 

~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #659 on: April 09, 2009, 09:26:39 AM »

Dang, you need some coffee for an all day meeting. That sucks!

Well, consider yourself fortunate that it's not a meeting with Cin Cin. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.