May 02, 2024, 05:08:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #63  (Read 380752 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1000 on: November 20, 2008, 11:08:06 AM »

GnM--don't drink the Kool Aid or be hypnotized swinging hammers.   

oh heck no. No Koolaid for me. But this tactic of creating confusion scares me. I hope the jurors are smart enough to see through it. See the truth! Please let there be a jury of monkeys. Oh please. 

puker on Casey

I think the majority of people can see through all of the smoke.  The problem with the Anthonys is they have blown too much smoke.  People will be able to spot the lies because this family has gone off in too many directions, while LE has stayed focused.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1001 on: November 20, 2008, 11:09:56 AM »

If Nejame planted this cowboy character to spy on what was happening during the search and at  B Park, even I would know not to plant a spy that would stick out like a sore thumb. 

Hell, he might as well have hired the "Naked Cowboy." I'm sure he would have "blended" right into the scenery. Nothing to see here folks, just a dude in his undies in a cowboy hat playing his guitar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_Cowboy

(For those of you unfamiliar with him --- He's not really naked.) 

I remember you, Caylee.
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1002 on: November 20, 2008, 11:11:22 AM »

Okay with I left the board last night I was concerned with the statment made by OCSO Padilla , now after reading the lawyers that where interview , now I am more concerned.

See if ya'll can help along with this

Padilla says hes concerned that  Anthony's tip my try to plant reasonable doubt in publics eyes tainting jury pool. KNEW that was coming....

We have never seen Maggot testing . We know of this only from hearsay . Im I correct.

No FBI is on states witness list . IS That it no more witness?

All of a sudden we hear that there was ham and cheese and rotting food in truck ? Pleeeeease , No comment from OSCO on this.

Why isn't OSCO sharing . Is it that they are smarter than the Anthonies and will not jeapordize there case , same with State Attorney?

Gag order , Cindy Anthony clearly does not want this , if she is so concerned with news crews protestors, why wouldn't she want everybody to shut up.

Why haven't we heard from Death Penatly Attorney? IMO I think he is setting up Plea Deal.

Death Penatly is or isnt off table?

I have much much more ... but I am saying that this has been going down the road a long time , the case is now being ran by the defense .. Am I wrong ?

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1003 on: November 20, 2008, 11:12:46 AM »

"There's absolutely no evidence other than somebody saying they think they smelled what smelled like a dead body," Mason said. "What if they're right? What if there is a dead body? Does that prove there's an unlawful killing? The answer is no, because every homicide is not murder. This child could have accidentally died any number of ways, and they'll never be able to prove without a body or a confession."

So if not every homicide is murder, what is it then? Is he saying it's manslaughter? Is he saying it's self defense? I just "love" how these people spin things. It makes my head hurt!  And an accident. Is an accident a homicide? And does anyone really think this was an accident? 

Homicide:
1. the killing of one human being by another.
2. a person who kills another; murderer.

http://www.lectlaw.com/def/j059.htm

JUSTIFIABLE HOMICIDE - That which is committed with the intention to kill or to do a grievous bodily injury, under circumstances which the law holds sufficient to exculpate the person who commits it.

It is justifiable: 1. When a judge or other magistrate acts in obedience to the law; 2. When a ministerial officer acts in obedience to a lawful warrant, issued by a competent tribunal; 3. When a subaltern officer or soldier kills in obedience to the lawful commands of his superior; 4. When the party kills in lawful self-defence.

Personally,well because I'm feeling pretty good this morning,I think they should take this dude and rub his face in the stained area of Casey's car.Then it wouldn't be somebody saying it,it would be him!!!

He'd probably just get up, wipe his face on his hankie (lace with a flower pattern) and say, "My, my. Smells like there's been some rotten pizza in there."

You're probably right!My bet?He's had his face in many a gross place..

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1004 on: November 20, 2008, 11:12:51 AM »

GnM--don't drink the Kool Aid or be hypnotized swinging hammers.   

oh heck no. No Koolaid for me. But this tactic of creating confusion scares me. I hope the jurors are smart enough to see through it. See the truth! Please let there be a jury of monkeys. Oh please. 

puker on Casey

I think the majority of people can see through all of the smoke.  The problem with the Anthonys is they have blown too much smoke.  People will be able to spot the lies because this family has gone off in too many directions, while LE has stayed focused.
I wonder if the Anthony's really think the public is buying all their nonsense, they must realize on some level their behavior and words are ridiculous, if not they are way beyond dilusional.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1005 on: November 20, 2008, 11:12:56 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys 
FYI Cheney Mason is a criminal defense atty here in Florida who defended Nelson Serrano right to death row for the 2004 murders of 4 people in their office.. so much for him.. the jury convicted with a fingerprint on a parking stub..thats it .. they had much less evidence than the prosecutors have in this case.. Florida juries see thru the BS

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1006 on: November 20, 2008, 11:13:08 AM »

THANK YOU! Klaas...that's Great ! If we had a monkey kiss, I'd give you one..

am I gonna have to wear my dunce cap for New Years.. 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: November 20, 2008, 11:13:55 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!

That makes sense.  But what I don't understand was why this Dennis Martin was taking volunteer searchers to all the places where Caylee COULD NOT be?  I have a feeling that Nejame infiltrated the search and I would hate to think it was because he did not want Caylee found.

Lisa

Good Morning Lisa,

I don't recall this ? when did this come out...I missed it (happens all the time  )

Morning, SS, I love your new avi.  I see at least two male monkeys have joined the monkettes this morning.

Morning Bearly...thanks but have to give Klaas the credit for the hat..

waiting for my Chrismas hat..I'm sure she's working on it 

Just check where she places your jingle bells.   

You shouldn't talk like that in front of a gentleman...boy times have changed 

I am sorry, OldF, if I offended you.

SS, I was referring to your ears, I didn't want anyone to mistake you for a girl monkey.     What were you referring to?

I believe in miracles!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1008 on: November 20, 2008, 11:14:23 AM »

If Nejame planted this cowboy character to spy on what was happening during the search and at  B Park, even I would know not to plant a spy that would stick out like a sore thumb. 

Hell, he might as well have hired the "Naked Cowboy." I'm sure he would have "blended" right into the scenery. Nothing to see here folks, just a dude in his undies in a cowboy hat playing his guitar.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naked_Cowboy

(For those of you unfamiliar with him --- He's not really naked.) 

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1009 on: November 20, 2008, 11:15:09 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys 
FYI Cheney Mason is a criminal defense atty here in Florida who defended Nelson Serrano right to death row for the 2004 murders of 4 people in their office.. so much for him.. the jury convicted with a fingerprint on a parking stub..thats it .. they had much less evidence than the prosecutors have in this case.. Florida juries see thru the BS

Well he ain't Perry Mason. That's for sure! 

Is this him?

http://www.jcheneymason.com/index.htm

I remember you, Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1010 on: November 20, 2008, 11:15:34 AM »

Morning Bearly...thanks but have to give Klaas the credit for the hat..

waiting for my Chrismas hat..I'm sure she's working on it 

I'd like to see you in one of those court jester hats. 

Everyone has to fit in somewhere.. even me 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1011 on: November 20, 2008, 11:15:45 AM »

I could see him as Don Johnson, all Miami Vice up in the cage. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr_FRomek8U&feature=related

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1012 on: November 20, 2008, 11:16:29 AM »

THANK YOU! Klaas...that's Great ! If we had a monkey kiss, I'd give you one..

am I gonna have to wear my dunce cap for New Years.. 

To Klaas,from sea searcher...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1013 on: November 20, 2008, 11:16:48 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

Well he ain't Perry Mason. That's for sure! 

Is this him?

http://www.jcheneymason.com/index.htm
SURE IS!! 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: November 20, 2008, 11:17:55 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/18022813/detail.html

Attorney: Case Against Casey Difficult To Prove Without Body
Woman Charged With Murder In Daughter's Disappearance

POSTED: 8:15 am EST November 20, 2008
UPDATED: 9:13 am EST November 20, 2008

Reading that article was more than a little bit disturbing. I have to believe that little Caylee's remains will be found so that justice may be served!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1015 on: November 20, 2008, 11:18:59 AM »

I wonder if the Anthony's really think the public is buying all their nonsense, they must realize on some level their behavior and words are ridiculous, if not they are way beyond dilusional.

Good lord, I hope people are not buying it. But it only takes one Mr. or Mrs. "Du'mass" (AKA dumbazz) to spoil it. And I hate to say this, monkeys, but in my life off the board, I see many not-so-bright people. I see dumb people. It's a fact.   

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: November 20, 2008, 11:20:11 AM »

He needs some motion and wind in his hair and that song. Then he's set.

I remember you, Caylee.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: November 20, 2008, 11:20:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys 

Good!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1018 on: November 20, 2008, 11:21:32 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

I will not bite any monkeys today...well its still early, but I hope to not bite any fellow monkey today! 

I wanted to comment on how it seems to come up a lot "they went to high school together" or "they were in school together".
I had 937 kids in my graduating senior class of high school...when I go home to visit family my younger brother tends to hang out with people of all age ranges, and since we are close in age, some are my age.  I constantly hear "You do not remember so-n-so? You went to school together.."  People know me and I have no clue who they are, and vise versa I know "of them" but not on a personal level. 
I guess I am just saying this because it seems more and more people coming out of the wood work trying to connect them to each player, and they may not be. 
Just my pennies for the morning...back to hot chocolate and warm banana bread!

OH!  OH!  My favorite.  A couple of slices would go sooo good with the cup of hot green tea that is now warming its way through my system on this chilly November morning in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.

Dolce ... yesterday morning I was caring for 10 month old beautiful twin girls while Mom did a few errands in town.  I had a great time for the first two hours ... they were both so happy.  Then the next hour ... until Mom arrived ... I was so frustrated.  They were tired and hungry  but ... would not settle down with bottles that were provided.  They had just been weaned recently and ... bottles were not where it was at.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: November 20, 2008, 11:21:38 AM »

Okay with I left the board last night I was concerned with the statment made by OCSO Padilla , now after reading the lawyers that where interview , now I am more concerned.

See if ya'll can help along with this

Padilla says hes concerned that  Anthony's tip my try to plant reasonable doubt in publics eyes tainting jury pool. KNEW that was coming....

We have never seen Maggot testing . We know of this only from hearsay . Im I correct.

No FBI is on states witness list . IS That it no more witness?

All of a sudden we hear that there was ham and cheese and rotting food in truck ? Pleeeeease , No comment from OSCO on this.

Why isn't OSCO sharing . Is it that they are smarter than the Anthonies and will not jeapordize there case , same with State Attorney?

Gag order , Cindy Anthony clearly does not want this , if she is so concerned with news crews protestors, why wouldn't she want everybody to shut up.

Why haven't we heard from Death Penatly Attorney? IMO I think he is setting up Plea Deal.

Death Penatly is or isnt off table?

I have much much more ... but I am saying that this has been going down the road a long time , the case is now being ran by the defense .. Am I wrong ?

Walter, the first rule of law is to keep your mouth shut, hence the reading of your rights.  IMO, every word that comes out of the mouths of this family puts another nail in KC's coffin.  Luckily for the good guys, they cannot follow this rule.  I hope they talk until they are hoarse. 

CA's book should be called what not to say during an excited utterance or maybe how to talk without actually taxing your brain. 

LE should be quiet, that is the best strategy, please don't mistake quiet for stupid.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.