May 02, 2024, 01:57:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - DAY 1 - 5/24/2011  (Read 500779 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2780 on: May 24, 2011, 07:07:31 PM »

I think it wld have been a more believable story if Casey had said that caylee drowned later in the day and she panicked.  Why put George there?  They are trying to explain everything and they simply can't without making it sound as ridiculous as it does.

One thing about George, him being former police he would know how to do CPR to save Caylee.  Why did he not use his training and save his grandchild?

All the defense is doing is planting reasonable doubt.  There is no evidence at all that he can bring into the trial to prove what he said today.  He will close out saying the state did not have anything either.

::justice2NJ::

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2781 on: May 24, 2011, 07:07:52 PM »

The other thing I don't understand was how Baez acted like everyone expected Casey to lie - like that was what the family expected from her about work and about the nanny.  I didn't get that.  How does that tie into a big family secret? 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2782 on: May 24, 2011, 07:10:45 PM »

I just heard Baez in the opening say that caylee was 2 1/2 and could get out of the house very easily.  My 2 1/2 year old couldn't and I saw the safety knobs on the doors in cindy's house on the videos.  I can't believe the people on tv praising Baez.  They must love it solely for the entrainment value of it.  It gives them more to talk about. 
I don't see a child that age opening a sliding glass door easily. I can barely open mine with two hands.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2783 on: May 24, 2011, 07:12:00 PM »

I just heard on HLN a viewer state the obvious, the prosecution came across as believable and the defense like it "strung together a fairytale"....
So many things in his opening stmt make it way too hard to fathom....

one being that IF she had died by an accident that she would have waited 3 yrs while public opinion had turned way south to tell "the truth" instead of doing it ASAP (but again she couldn't because her lungs would have had no pool water in them so that was out).....

two being the molestation by George AND Lee and the insane "penis in her mouth before school" remark was so inflammatory and way to hard to believe not that sexual abuse should be an excuse for anyone who has murdered a child......

three being the link between Kronk and the Anthony's and how on earth did he obtain the body, certainly Casey would know where the body was left, so surely she would have been able to get back to the spot and try to see if Kronk was attached to it in any way/shape or form. It is frankly way out there to believe that he just "got the body" and had it under hi control for months before he decided to collect on the reward. I would believe an alien came down and scooper her up quicker.

four being why on earth did Bozo not bother to even bother asking George one relevant question about the abuse, the drowing fairytale.....complete and utter bullshit, Oh what the hell am I rattling these off, you all know already 

Sorry for the rant, I was so shocked I had to turn up the volume full blast at work so the guys could here everything, but they both said she's guilty as hell - just toss her in gereral pop and save us some money.

Also, I had a personal note......I was 7+ months pregnant when I told my parents and they never noticed, granted I gained about 16 lbs and at 7 mos had only gained 6 {first child} also, several ppl at work never knew I was pregnant, with my second my daughter's dad was dropping her off one day when I was in the yard painting a piece of furntiture in December and he asked me "who's crib", lil man was born the next month so obviously that was the crib I was painting, and my neighbor asked me whose baby I was babysitting.....just wanted to toss that out there. So maybe that is different since Casey looked preggers to me, but I also think sometimes as a parent you can force yourself into thinking life is rosier than it is and miss obvious cues.  JMOO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2784 on: May 24, 2011, 07:13:15 PM »

I just heard Baez in the opening say that caylee was 2 1/2 and could get out of the house very easily.  My 2 1/2 year old couldn't and I saw the safety knobs on the doors in cindy's house on the videos.  I can't believe the people on tv praising Baez.  They must love it solely for the entrainment value of it.  It gives them more to talk about. 
I don't see a child that age opening a sliding glass door easily. I can barely open mine with two hands.

I don't think it is that easy either.  I hope the jail house interviews get introduced.  It shows how awful she is.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2785 on: May 24, 2011, 07:14:56 PM »

JVM and everyone except winethrub think she is lying it didnt happen surprise surprise.. jenny wintrhner likes to hear herself. bozo has to prove it.

Loca
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #2786 on: May 24, 2011, 07:17:26 PM »

I don't think it is that easy either.  I hope the jail house interviews get introduced.  It shows how awful she is.
Cheeky, just tried to open mine and it was hard with the A/C on, it is always hard for me to open. It is almost like it is vacuum tight, no way a baby could open it.  I hope the jail interviews get introduced. And yes she is an awful horrible non person.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2787 on: May 24, 2011, 07:17:33 PM »

Island monkey - didn't want to do a huge stack quote but I also think George knew his place in the family and if Cindy and Casey said she wasn't pregnant that meant don't ask.  I think it caused quite the uproar when he later questioned whether she actually worked.  Cindy seems to have blind allegiance to casey
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2788 on: May 24, 2011, 07:17:44 PM »

JVM  showed the jailhouse tape. cindy telling casey that the news is saying that caylee drowned in the pool and casey goes ... surprise surprise

Loca
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2789 on: May 24, 2011, 07:18:33 PM »

I don't get the point of throwing out accusations against lee.
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #2790 on: May 24, 2011, 07:18:41 PM »

As I was preparing dinner I was thinking back to the days of Casey's initial arrest & subsequent jail visits, discussions with LE.  If Casey loathed her father & was suffering from sexual abuse why then did she ask for her father not once but twice that I can recall over her mother?   She wanted a private meeting with her father, she talked mainly to her father during a visit.   If she feared him why would she reach out to him?    The entire idea of Caylee drowning herself in the pool & then both of them covering it up is ABSURD, TOTALLY LUDICROUS & Im shock at those that find it even remotely plausible.

Another thing, Casey constantly had George taking care of Caylee instead of her ALONE, yet she accuses him of sexual abuse...no one & I mean no one in fear that would occur to their own would do that.   Even if they lived together a true mother would have gone thru great lengths to make sure the grandfather was never alone with her child.

Exactly. I think Casey always asked for George because she had always been closer to him than to Cindy and I don't mean in a sexual way either.  I am kind of embarrassed for thinking Geo may have been Caylee's dad, but it's hard not to believe something like that may be true when this case has been full of jaw-droppers. I mean, why would Lee refuse to give up DNA?

Seeing Casey throw her family under the bus makes me feel extra thankful for the loving, caring parents I have.  As a twenty something, I made some really horrible decisions with my own life/health/drug use, etc. and my parents were completely understanding and there for me.  I want to hug them extra hard as I see how horribly Casey is treating them.  I also want to apologize to my parents for all the sh!tty things I've ever done.

I hate to admit it, but this is trial one of those horrible spectacles that makes me think, wow, my life is great.  How stupid did Casey have to be to throw it all away like that?  It just doesn't make sense.  I think I obsess over this case because the fact that I "don't get it" ("it" being how Caylee died, what exactly was Casey thinking that led to this, etc.) is so incredibly frustrating, I can't help myself but sit on the edge of my seat to watch this slow-motion train wreck. MOO.

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2791 on: May 24, 2011, 07:23:29 PM »

My mother was born was born in 1907 in Indiana. The farm is still an active farm in her family name. Her parents made sure her brother had his way helped through law school. Mom wanted to go and worked her way through law school. She told me many times she was embarrassed in school for not having "good" clothes. Well she graduated from law school and then went to Teacher's college and made her 40+ years as a teacher in the 4/5th grades. I asked her once why she didn't want to be an attorney after working so hard for it. Her answer was that she couldn't represent someone whom she knew was guilty.

Today missed her very much. She'd be on Caylee's side just like the Monkey Family here and be with me watching the trial. She would call the defense today a spaghetti defense; whatever SXXt hits and sticks to the wall.

My name here is after her nickname and dedicated to her for these 6 years.. God Bless you all.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
kcrn
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #2792 on: May 24, 2011, 07:26:25 PM »

How can Mark Eiglarsh on HLN say Jose wasn't over the top? He sounded so corny and melodramatic when he was quoting what George supposedly said to Casey after finding Caylee in the pool. It was almost laughable. Rewatch and see if you don't agree.
I completely agree.  They are either so far removed from the day to day of it or they are just saying it b/c it will encourage him and then they'll have more to talk about.  I do not think the jurors they have selected will be impressed.  I don't think they'll fall for the throwing everything out there and hope something sticks defense.  I am actually encouraged by it.  I think Baez will have a terrible time on cross with the actual evidence.

omg i know right? if i hear that little snippet one more time i will cry. I was embarrassed for him at that moment, he sounded so ridiculous. The theatrics that went with it were the topper for me. Im sure after finding a lifeless baby in the pool his 1st thought would be how cindy would react, not omg call 911, something more along the lines of panic mode. I just cant figure out how they will explain why George thought cover up of an accidental drowning has anything to to with their "dirty little secret".
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2793 on: May 24, 2011, 07:27:42 PM »

I am really pleased with George.  I thought he may have molested Casey b/c in my mind it wld have explained in part her behavior.  After hearing all the accusations put forth today by the defense I'm more inclined to believe he did not molest her.  If he had chosen Casey over caylee I think he wld have taken the fifth today whether he needed to or not but to give the appearance of gully in order to help Casey.  I'm really glad he didn't.

I didn't think it possible to think worse of Casey before today but i do now.  I don't think lee molested her and I don't think it is really relevant to this case If he did, it is just spiteful of her to accuse him when it doesn't benefit her at all.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #2794 on: May 24, 2011, 07:29:55 PM »

Island monkey - didn't want to do a huge stack quote but I also think George knew his place in the family and if Cindy and Casey said she wasn't pregnant that meant don't ask.  I think it caused quite the uproar when he later questioned whether she actually worked.  Cindy seems to have blind allegiance to casey

Bingo.....just like when he found out she didn't have a job. Oh, my brain is so startled from the vile crap we heard as an opening stmt or as Jose calls it "evidence"  that I forgot, I was pregnant before I married although I was 23 my parents were exactly like George said he felt, they were thrilled I was pregnant and couldn't have cared less about the father and my dad also would get up with my kids in the morning when they woke up early and he was there, take them to breakfast, the farmers market, brush their truth and so on, so that didn't seem weird to me at all. Damn, I HATE THAT BIATCH and that whacked out so called atty and I do think that "defense" could very easily pizz off some of the jury, and for those worried about Casey walking....not going to happen, the very best I could see would be a mistrial but that would just mean another trial (Phil Spector), not Casey/slore/pouty bitch walking.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2795 on: May 24, 2011, 07:30:37 PM »

How can Mark Eiglarsh on HLN say Jose wasn't over the top? He sounded so corny and melodramatic when he was quoting what George supposedly said to Casey after finding Caylee in the pool. It was almost laughable. Rewatch and see if you don't agree.

What does any1 expect from a mediawhore...I dont even know how he practices law when his mug is on HLN, Insessions & Foxnews nonstop

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2796 on: May 24, 2011, 07:30:46 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/05/24/casey-anthony-trial-jojo-comes-to-court-a-zero-to-hero-moment-for-george-anthony/

Casey Anthony Trial: JOJO Comes To Court- A Zero To Hero Moment For George Anthony
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2797 on: May 24, 2011, 07:33:22 PM »

My mother was born was born in 1907 in Indiana. The farm is still an active farm in her family name. Her parents made sure her brother had his way helped through law school. Mom wanted to go and worked her way through law school. She told me many times she was embarrassed in school for not having "good" clothes. Well she graduated from law school and then went to Teacher's college and made her 40+ years as a teacher in the 4/5th grades. I asked her once why she didn't want to be an attorney after working so hard for it. Her answer was that she couldn't represent someone whom she knew was guilty.

Today missed her very much. She'd be on Caylee's side just like the Monkey Family here and be with me watching the trial. She would call the defense today a spaghetti defense; whatever SXXt hits and sticks to the wall.

My name here is after her nickname and dedicated to her for these 6 years.. God Bless you all.

{{hugs}}  great tribute to your mother.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
cheeky monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #2798 on: May 24, 2011, 07:34:30 PM »

I agree kcrn. I bet today is the defenses best day and I don't think it went that well for them.  I think Casey will take the stand and make a horrible witness and I think the jurors will see through the everybody except Casey is responsible (except Tony who apparently Casey won't allow anyone to speak negatively about)
lilsaa
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2799 on: May 24, 2011, 07:34:41 PM »

To me this is two-fold BS. I don't believe George did not know Casey being preggers and he is lying about this and.... the working and Zanny! He contradicts himself on several points. The Jose duhfence RE: George being involved in Caylee's demise is also BS. They just want to confuse the juror's to the point of insanity!

IMHO, Just because KC lived with the Anthonys, doesn't mean they need to be all up in her business.  It's not like she's a minor.  They wanted KC at home because they loved Caylee (and probably KC too), if they were to badger the heck out of her, maybe she would take their granddaughter away, like KC eventually did.  IMHO, the Anthony's tried to keep things copacetic because they knew KC would just take off if openly accused of not working.  And look what happened, eventually KC did take off and kill their granddaugther.  The Anthonys were damned to lose Caylee no matter WHAT they did, bug Casey or not!

My son lived with us after college (he graduated college @20) for a while and I didn't ask to see his paychecks, or ask to see his checkbook or savings book. I saw the results of his work when he put a down payment on a house after a year at our house, but it would never occur to me to cross a personal boundary like that with him.

Exactly, Turbo.  Baez was questioning George as if Casey was pregnant as a 14 year old.  Parents that pry and spy may have a reason to do it when their kids are minors, but when you have an adult daughter who is also a mother living in your house, and you yourself also have a job and a life, you really don't have the time, the need, or the reason to question Casey to death.  While they probably SHOULD have questioned the hell out of her, they had no idea that this was going to happen.  It almost seems as if Jose blames the Anthonys for not having 20/20 foresight.  Hindsight is ALWAYS 20/20 IMHO.

I had a daughter and grandchild living with me over the age of 18. She worked and helped us out with household needs and supported her daughter with her needs. If I was having to support my grandchild with her every needs and my daughter was not contributing to household needs and on top of that I know she is stealing from me and everyone else I sure as he77 would question whether she is working? I in no way would consider this prying into her business! A good parent teaches their children how to be responsible. They knew she was a liar and a thief that has been proven. So to me, they had to know somethings not right here and question her. They also choose to lie and cover up for her.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.