May 14, 2024, 12:00:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #159 4/4/10 - 4/9/10  (Read 295448 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1320 on: April 07, 2010, 09:24:30 PM »

I am by no means saying if Casey was sexually abused by a family member, this is an excuse for what she did to Caylee. All I've been wondering is if the Anthonys are standing behind her because of secrets in their home, such as this. I would have no idea if this happened or not. But there sure has to be some reason why they have lied and did all the things they did to protect Casey.

nrcg, I understood exactly what you were saying......I do not think there was any sexual abuse...but I do think there was a house full of very disturbed people...a prime example of a dysfunctional family....lead by sin-sin
I have no idea, and if not and she is saying such vile things, well like you were saying in your post about your father's best friend, the destruction that can happen to the person the accusations are being made too  We may never really know.

But this is the whole point of why Casey is making these sexual abuse insinuations. She mentioned that she found out that when Lee visited her last, he was "working" for the Feds and not protecting her. She was out to get him. Same with George, he told the Feds things that did not put Casey in a good light, check mark next to his name. Anyone that crosses Casey will be on the hit list. Casey will go down, but she is bound and determined to bring the rest of the family with her. I know she mentioned Lee molesting her to Jesse before this all happened, but I think it was to get sympathy from him. To spark that Knight in shining armor gene and hopefully take her away from her situation. No one is ever "safe" around her. Now I'm sure Robyn will be on her hit list. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1321 on: April 07, 2010, 09:26:06 PM »

There's supposedly a rule with jails/prisons that all incoming AND outgoing mail to/from inmates would be opened and inspected by staff before that mail is allowed in/out.  In fact there's supposedly the rule that inmates are not to seal their outgoing mail, to make it easier for staff to inspect before it gets sent.   Jail/prison staff can and does take a big black felt pen to cross things out in an inmate's letter going out, that they feel shouldn't be talked about etc.  Same with incoming mail, which is opened first by staff, read, thoroughly inspected for 'contraband', then given to the inmate.  Staff removes things from incoming/outgoing letters that isn't allowed.   Outgoing letters are sealed after inspection and mailed for the inmate. 

So, considering all this... IMO the staff at the jail has more to answer for, than just that one officer who allowed the visiting time and note/letter exchanges between Casey/Robyn.  Cuz just how did Robyn manage to mail the book-smuggled notes/letters from Casey, OUT of the jail to her real BFF to keep for her, without the jail staff intercepting them?   IMO, the jail staff couldn't have been checking outgoing mail AT ALL, for Robyn to have been successful in sending that many notes/letters, that many times, out of the jail.   

thanks Wyks, I thought the outgoing mail was supposed to be checked and wondered how Adams got all that mail out!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: April 07, 2010, 09:29:21 PM »

Once again my eyes are fried as is what little brain matter I have left....so I will bid y'all good night......TTYL

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1323 on: April 07, 2010, 09:30:41 PM »

I am by no means saying if Casey was sexually abused by a family member, this is an excuse for what she did to Caylee. All I've been wondering is if the Anthonys are standing behind her because of secrets in their home, such as this. I would have no idea if this happened or not. But there sure has to be some reason why they have lied and did all the things they did to protect Casey.

nrcg, I understood exactly what you were saying......I do not think there was any sexual abuse...but I do think there was a house full of very disturbed people...a prime example of a dysfunctional family....lead by sin-sin
I have no idea, and if not and she is saying such vile things, well like you were saying in your post about your father's best friend, the destruction that can happen to the person the accusations are being made too  We may never really know.

and that's the really sad part of this.....are Lee and georgie pedophiles or more of Casey's victims??
The damage has been done, it is out there now for people to see. Even if it is lies, people will wonder did George and Lee do this.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1324 on: April 07, 2010, 09:31:59 PM »

Once again my eyes are fried as is what little brain matter I have left....so I will bid y'all good night......TTYL
Good night, I have had enough reading for the day also.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1325 on: April 07, 2010, 10:06:13 PM »

NoRose--have no fear, we know you aren't saying that, but come penalty phase time, you can bet your boots A.L. will be saying it, or something equivalent, IMO.

IMO, it's possible they lie because they have no compunction about lying, ... that's what the've always done-- it's their way of life, either telling it or living it.   Protecting the family myth that they are the Ozzie & Harriett of Hopespring and there's no way an Anthony would murder a family member.  To heck you say---why, the Stork brought Caylee anyway, doncha know?  Casey was selling Girl Scout cookies one day and returned with Caylee.  Or... they are somehow involved in doing something bad --- maybe by obstructing justice.   It's a toss up.   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: April 07, 2010, 10:10:28 PM »

But this is the whole point of why Casey is making these sexual abuse insinuations. She mentioned that she found out that when Lee visited her last, he was "working" for the Feds and not protecting her. She was out to get him. Same with George, he told the Feds things that did not put Casey in a good light, check mark next to his name. Anyone that crosses Casey will be on the hit list. Casey will go down, but she is bound and determined to bring the rest of the family with her. I know she mentioned Lee molesting her to Jesse before this all happened, but I think it was to get sympathy from him. To spark that Knight in shining armor gene and hopefully take her away from her situation. No one is ever "safe" around her. Now I'm sure Robyn will be on her hit list. 

Boo, you and I are on the same page with this.   She told Jesse & Tony because they both were supposed to be her protector & provider, both were edging away from her & this is what she used trying to garnerr sympathy.   As far as her accusations, she used Lee like a used dish rag until she found out that he wasnt necessarily going to the death for her & she has turned her back on him. 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: April 07, 2010, 10:22:55 PM »

Good night !     
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1328 on: April 07, 2010, 10:22:56 PM »

Boo, you and I are on the same page with this.   She told Jesse & Tony because they both were supposed to be her protector & provider, both were edging away from her & this is what she used trying to garner sympathy.   As far as her accusations, she used Lee until she found out that he wasnt necessarily going to the death for her & she has turned her back on him. 

Opps I dont know what happened that it posted as I was typing but to continue...in her letters she very pointedly talked about how her mother told her that she didnt know if they would stay together after hearing  his FBI interview & Casey was pissed.  Funny it isnt that she speaks of despising & then she is reaching out her hand & acting like she cares about her family so much & misses them....it is all a bunch of hooey!  Even before we knew her name she had already told Amy how she was upset with her father for reportedly having an affair & that her parents were getting divorced, in the same breathe she made up a lie that he ended up in the hospital (heart attack, if memory serves) and she acted concerned...another big fat lie.   Casey uses people for her purpose, her feelings for them is like the wind in a storm...chaotic, unpredictable, inconsistent & sometimes extremely dangerous.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: April 07, 2010, 10:28:16 PM »

NoRose--have no fear, we know you aren't saying that, but come penalty phase time, you can bet your boots A.L. will be saying it, or something equivalent, IMO.

IMO, it's possible they lie because they have no compunction about lying, ... that's what the've always done-- it's their way of life, either telling it or living it.   Protecting the family myth that they are the Ozzie & Harriett of Hopespring and there's no way an Anthony would murder a family member.  To heck you say---why, the Stork brought Caylee anyway, doncha know?  Casey was selling Girl Scout cookies one day and returned with Caylee.  Or... they are somehow involved in doing something bad --- maybe by obstructing justice.   It's a toss up.   

I needed that chuckle Ono....let's not forget now Casey was a virgin....O my they tried to pass Casey's hoedowns as the immaculate conception.    You cant make this stuff up, but an Anthony can!

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1330 on: April 07, 2010, 10:54:12 PM »

There are two things I'd like to bring up.  The first is that I believe that falsely accusing someone of sexual abuse, being a pedophile, rapist, etc. is just about the worst thing a person can do.  Conversely, sexually abusing a child is a crime which can ruin the child's life.  It too is one of the worst things a person can do.  And I have recently learned that a sex pervert can look and act and speak just like the rest of us.  They don't all look like that disgusting person who kidnapped and raped Jaycee Dugard.
I don't know if Casey is telling the truth, but given the fact that "Ms. Anthony and the truth are strangers," as Judge Strickland said, probably not. 

The other thing is that IMO if a mother fails her child, it doesn't matter what else she might accomplish.  She has failed. It is her duty to love and protect and guide her child. And I believe Cindy Anthony has failed Casey in many ways, most apparent is not getting her the psychological help she sorely needed, when she first began lying and stealing.  Cindy enabled her.  IMO Cindy's life is a complete failure because of this.

I won't even bring up Casey's life as a mother.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: April 07, 2010, 11:16:52 PM »

There's supposedly a rule with jails/prisons that all incoming AND outgoing mail to/from inmates would be opened and inspected by staff before that mail is allowed in/out.  In fact there's supposedly the rule that inmates are not to seal their outgoing mail, to make it easier for staff to inspect before it gets sent.   Jail/prison staff can and does take a big black felt pen to cross things out in an inmate's letter going out, that they feel shouldn't be talked about etc.  Same with incoming mail, which is opened first by staff, read, thoroughly inspected for 'contraband', then given to the inmate.  Staff removes things from incoming/outgoing letters that isn't allowed.   Outgoing letters are sealed after inspection and mailed for the inmate. 

So, considering all this... IMO the staff at the jail has more to answer for, than just that one officer who allowed the visiting time and note/letter exchanges between Casey/Robyn.  Cuz just how did Robyn manage to mail the book-smuggled notes/letters from Casey, OUT of the jail to her real BFF to keep for her, without the jail staff intercepting them?   IMO, the jail staff couldn't have been checking outgoing mail AT ALL, for Robyn to have been successful in sending that many notes/letters, that many times, out of the jail.   

I thought of that too.

Didn't Casey get her boys to help represent Robyn also?

Maybe they were taking then out of the jail to mail them?

Just a thought.

Either way, someone has a lot to answer to!

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1332 on: April 07, 2010, 11:31:49 PM »

I've always wondered if Lee's mournful "CMA, CMA, etc." emotional outburst at the memorial service was really being directed toward little Caylee and not toward Casey at all.

his entire 'show' was very confusing to me......he is a strange duck to be sure.

The CMA stuff was for Caylee..Lee was out of the picture by that time.  He had his fill of putting up with her bizarre behavior.  He was probably the most normal of the A's..he knew what had happened..per GA's talk with River..and had more balls then Ga ever had or will have.  He had enough of Cindy's covering for her..he wanted out.  He clearly saw what was going down..and Casey's answer..let's dis the family.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1333 on: April 07, 2010, 11:33:14 PM »

Did we know we are getting more discovery sometime this month, in a WFTV report on yesterday's release that is what they reported at the end as to what is coming up in the case.   More discovery to be released sometime this month & a pretrial hearing in th civil case in May which I think most of us have seen already.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: April 07, 2010, 11:35:36 PM »

I've always wondered if Lee's mournful "CMA, CMA, etc." emotional outburst at the memorial service was really being directed toward little Caylee and not toward Casey at all.

his entire 'show' was very confusing to me......he is a strange duck to be sure.

The CMA stuff was for Caylee..Lee was out of the picture by that time.  He had his fill of putting up with her bizarre behavior.  He was probably the most normal of the A's..he knew what had happened..per GA's talk with River..and had more balls then Ga ever had or will have.  He had enough of Cindy's covering for her..he wanted out.  He clearly saw what was going down..and Casey's answer..let's dis the family.

Now there is one Anthony I would like to hear an in depth conversation with, curious minds want to know.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: April 07, 2010, 11:43:00 PM »

I really do not think Casey was ever in her life sexually abused.  She represents the stalking personality to me.  I have worked in this field many years...and she does not exhibit the traits of a victim of sexual abuse.  She does represent the traits of a user, sexual, monetary, whatever way she can to preserve her reality..note her reality..not ours./

She has sociopathic behavior, combined with other personality disorders.  She is playing the public..and her family.  I would have added friends..but she has no concept of friends other then how they can benefit her end result.   She is not mentally unable to tell the difference from right and wrong..she just chooses to take the path she thinks will benefit her in the moment.

Sociopaths do not think much about tomorrow..they are living in the moment of what they crave now.  They think they can distort reality enough tomorrow to make today's pursuit worthwhile.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1336 on: April 08, 2010, 12:32:20 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/psychologist-casey-anthony-app.html
WDBO Local News      
Psychologist: Casey Anthony appears to have personality disorder

I'm sure someone has said this hours before, but...."No snit, Sherlock! ya THINK?!"

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1337 on: April 08, 2010, 12:34:19 AM »

http://wdbo.com/localnews/2010/04/psychologist-casey-anthony-app.html
WDBO Local News      
Psychologist: Casey Anthony appears to have personality disorder

I'm sure someone has said this hours before, but...."No snit, Sherlock! ya THINK?!"

Lol! First thing I said when I read it!

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1338 on: April 08, 2010, 12:34:39 AM »

Also on the property reports I see references to pill bottles.  I remember they took many from
Cindy's medicine cabinet.  I wonder if testing shows Casey's prints on mommies medicines??????  I am also very confused that at the bottom of the property report on page 40 I believe it says:

This evidence packaging contains secondary evidence from more than 1 case(as listed).  What in the world does that mean??????

Im not sure how to copy this doc your talking about but i do agree there is 2 case numbers and see exactly what you mean. 1st part is listed under case #08-122093 and case #08-069208. The second part is listed only as under case #08-069208. Maybe a smarter monkey can tell us which those cases are not sure but i do understand and wonder the same thing. Sorry to take so long to respond but wanted to make sure i was reading it all right. Its been alot of reading overload last couple days lol. Maybe KLass can do a screen shot of page 40 of page 2 Docs.

I see that the case #08-069208 starts on page 31. Top right corner are the case 3's so thats the best i can do. not sure if it was any help AKMom

Thank you, I am still puzzled by it.  Also the rest of the property report from this doc cump all of which I believe is dated 1/14/10.  I believe there may be a lot here that we don't know.  I believe what we don't have is all of the results from the testing of these things, which would tell us  more.....I need to research more on the weed barrier plastic and find the mention of it.  I am hopeful that it matches what was under the trees in the area that LE was searching in the Anthony back yard.  You could see plastic, I believe where LE was putting markers under the mulch, beneath the palm trees

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1339 on: April 08, 2010, 12:46:29 AM »

I was going to take Caylee and move away with the money I saved -  yep that's our Casey, still scamming people.She told Amy a similar story, before she robbed her..

Saved?  how....by stealing from family and friends!!

If you remember she told a number of people she had $15,000 saved. I have always wondered where she planned on getting that money. Some speculated it was going to be the $15,000 insurance policy on Caylee or that it was the one on CA through her work. I have still NEVER heard about any insurance policies although there was something discussed with CA in one of the interviews.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.