May 18, 2024, 08:57:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #763 7/6 - 7/11  (Read 278816 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #740 on: July 10, 2008, 11:51:20 AM »

Morning Monkeys.

I've always wanted to know if the FBI saw the sample they were given taken from the car.  I doubt it.  I did see some kind of true crime show on TV and they showed a car with blood stains, long after the crime took place.  There was no mistaking it for chocolate.  Even dried it looked reddish and sort of watered down.  A police officer who has seen traffic accidents would know the difference.  At the very least, they wouldn't announce "blood in the car" if there was some question.  Assuming there was blood in the back seat of Deepak's car, he had to have that back seat switched out.  Traces of blood would still show up, especially on porous fabric rather than a hard surface.   No doubt in my mind that the back seat that Natalee Holloway sat in has been incinerated. 

Joran's crazy.  Joran's a devil.   And the Kalpoes didn't have the backbone to help. 

This topic has been analyzed before.  I hope you can nail something down. 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: July 10, 2008, 11:51:33 AM »

[quote

Glenda wrote:

I never swore on anything... I know that Beth et al told us that he was DEA... Beth pointed him out as such, and I recognized him a home owner in Wayaka Residence. Mistaken identity?  Either way... DEA agents outed are either DEAD or not DEA agents.

[/quote]

roflmfao, "DEA agents outed are either DEAD or not DEA agents"  quote by glenda/renfro.  this is the person who ran a picture of the man in her paper identifying him as a dea agents eric williams.  what a thinker they have there.
dennisintn
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #742 on: July 10, 2008, 11:51:54 AM »

JOHAN555:  You have the "new houses" marked in the wrong location on the first photo - they are actually off the bottom end of the photo. The area you have marked as "new houses" in the first photo is actually the street above the new homes in the second photo.

To answer your question about when they were built, a lot of the development was completed with people living there at the time of Natalee's disappearance.

The first pic is the situation in jan 2005 just behind Deepak's house .
The Pics 2&3 is the situation now
Why were the Kalpoe's cleaning their car so late ?

I am looking for information when they started with the new project just behind their house .

Sleuth thank you !
I only mark the position were the houses are now on pic 1 ( i haven't another pic Smile )
you said :
To answer your question about when they were built, a lot of the development was completed with people living there at the time of Natalee's disappearance.
So did they start there in 2005 and in witch month ?
Did the change the road there ?
So were can i find such information ?
Because it is possible the dump a body under a road or a house

This plot of homes looks like the Aruba Vacation Park.

http://www.arubahaystack.com/en/hpanoramagr.en.html

http://www.arubahaystack.com/en/welcome.html
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #743 on: July 10, 2008, 11:55:13 AM »

Dirt-pock's ever changing Honda?

Two different side-mirror styles.

Two totally different chrome rim styles.

JUXTAPOSITION:

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g130/arubapictures1/untitledDDDTGRY.png

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #744 on: July 10, 2008, 11:59:00 AM »

You think if they were gonna try that sh--, they could at least make

the effort to go all they way and swap out the side mirror package!!!

we're dealing with some real retardos here. They totally suck at the cover-up. I have some other minor items that prove it's not the same car, but to me it's already proven.

I don't even think they are the same color. Minor shade difference.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: July 10, 2008, 12:02:00 PM »

Hi Bro - one more - lookee, they don't even have the same front end after-market grill. One has an extension and the other is hollow.

This is just wicked ridiculous, Rob.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: July 10, 2008, 12:02:58 PM »

Natalee's Freebirds have pointed out the # of spokes in the wheel covers, just like discussed here, long ago.  Details that a good detective would be expected to find in an investigation....

if it was anywhere but aruba, i would assume that vin numbers would be checked and recorded as part of the search and inspection.  history does not allow us to make that assumption though.
dennisintn
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: July 10, 2008, 12:04:26 PM »

This is just wicked ridiculous, Rob.

Carpe, the real question here is - WHERE THE HECK WAS DEEPAK'S HONDA TAKEN WHILE THIS CAR SAT AT THE ALE IMPOUND / STATION?

+++

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: July 10, 2008, 12:06:34 PM »

Maybe I have my dates mixed, up, but wasn't it on May 30th that Deepak's car was seen at the Sloots when Beth and Jug arrived?  Didn't Deepak meet Joran and drive him home when Beth arrived at the Sloot residence?  So how could his car be at Automotive Enterprises the night of May 30th?  Maybe Deepak had already been given a different car?  Easy enough to put the plates on a similar car. 

One more thought on this.  There's another vehicle with Natalee's DNA  in it.  Whether Daury or Paulus or Lorenzo, when the time came to make sure there was no body, no case, someone had to provide transportation whether it was to a boat or somewhere on land.   

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: July 10, 2008, 12:07:29 PM »

To be completely cleaned of her blood, from her major right side head wound.

------------------
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #750 on: July 10, 2008, 12:08:21 PM »

Natalee's Freebirds have pointed out the # of spokes in the wheel covers, just like discussed here, long ago.  Details that a good detective would be expected to find in an investigation....

if it was anywhere but aruba, i would assume that vin numbers would be checked and recorded as part of the search and inspection.  history does not allow us to make that assumption though.
dennisintn

Absolutely, Dennis....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: July 10, 2008, 12:10:56 PM »

I take that back, the left side of her face is the side that appears hit. The initial head injury
may have been on the left side.

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #752 on: July 10, 2008, 12:11:42 PM »

of course, but did they do that? That's kinda what I wanna know. We all know they're crooked as all heck down there, and they use their "sovereignly nation status" as their excuse.

how could anyone confiscate the wrong car? that's deliberate, no other reason.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #753 on: July 10, 2008, 12:12:59 PM »

of course, but where did they do that? That's kinda what I wanna know. We all know they're crooked as all heck down there, and they use their "sovereignly nation status" as their excuse.

self edit - I left out an entire word. That worse than my usual typos 

+++

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: July 10, 2008, 12:13:24 PM »

Maybe I have my dates mixed, up, but wasn't it on May 30th that Deepak's car was seen at the Sloots when Beth and Jug arrived?  Didn't Deepak meet Joran and drive him home when Beth arrived at the Sloot residence?  So how could his car be at Automotive Enterprises the night of May 30th?  Maybe Deepak had already been given a different car?  Easy enough to put the plates on a similar car. 

One more thought on this.  There's another vehicle with Natalee's DNA  in it.  Whether Daury or Paulus or Lorenzo, when the time came to make sure there was no body, no case, someone had to provide transportation whether it was to a boat or somewhere on land.   

Just clarifying my own post.  Klaas posted from Natalee's Freebirds: 

In the night time hours of May 30th, Deepak's vehicle was deposited with Automotive Enterprises - a time during which Deepak told law enforcement he was at work.

Because I had worked in the past on the car of Deepak, he approached me to keep z/n its car for him in my garage in the "Automotive Enterprises established" at Wayaca for him. I must note that I in the past the car of Deepak had twice left his car in my garage when I worked on it. With the car of Deepak I mean the grey four door private car of the make "Honda Civic".

On your question if Deepak had told me how he knew that the missing American little girl Natalee Ann HOLLOWAY on Monday, 30 May 2005, in the night time hours, had only her identification document (drivers license) and an amount of US $50, =, in her possession, I answer you the following:

At absolutely no moment did Deepak tell me how he knew that missing little girl only had her identity card and US $50, =, in her possession. You must ask it to Deepak(Witness Statement given by OF Osman August 6, 2005)

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #755 on: July 10, 2008, 12:17:26 PM »

of course, but did they do that? That's kinda what I wanna know. We all know they're crooked as all heck down there, and they use their "sovereignly nation status" as their excuse.

Deepak takes his car to AE, is given another similar car, tags are switched, registration papers for vehicles switched.  Police impound the second car; Natalee was never in that car.  Somewhere there should be a record of the vehicle serial number of the car Deepak bought.  Possibly doesn't match the car he's been driving for the last 3 years.  Don't know how else it could be proven. 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #756 on: July 10, 2008, 12:27:54 PM »

Deepak takes his car to AE, is given another similar car, tags are switched, registration papers for vehicles switched.  Police impound the second car; Natalee was never in that car.  Somewhere there should be a record of the vehicle serial number of the car Deepak bought.  Possibly doesn't match the car he's been driving for the last 3 years.  Don't know how else it could be proven. 

Deepak's Honda in 2007

2007 Aruba License plate

Deepak's Honda multiple images

2008 Aruba License plate

2005 Aruba License plate

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #757 on: July 10, 2008, 12:36:00 PM »

just stumbled onto this - anyone ever heard of it before?
http://www.littledavidaruba.com/

>>>

Direction to our guesthouse
From the airport, follow the signs with directions to Oranjestad. At the traffic lights make a left and keep driving straight till you get to a roundabout, Vondellaan. At the roundabaout, turn right and follow the road for ± 0.6 miles, passing 2 traffic lights. At this point you will be at another roundabout with a Texaco filling station on your right. Turn right at this roundabout and keep driving for about 0.6 miles, looking out for Bo-Wah Supermarket on your left handside, Across the road from the supermarket, take a right, the second turning on your right from the roundabout, then the next left and again immediately left. You will find Little David in the corner of the street.
Seroe Blanco 56L  (Regentspark)  Oranjestad, Aruba
Phone +297 58 38 288

+++

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: July 10, 2008, 12:36:09 PM »

From the Kalpoe vs. McGraw case, 3 documents re: blood search in Deepak's car. Why were these sent to Holland when other DNA samples went to the FBI?

Name/Title: Search for blood in Deepak Kalpoe's car
File No: none
Date: 9 June 2005 / 20:30
Pages: 3
Writer/Initiator: Scott Henri Hahn (FBI), R.C.B. Tromp, S. G Ras
Description: Blood Search in Deepak Kalpoes Car
Source: Technische Opsporings-en Herkenningsdienst
Lab nr: 663/2005

Name/Title: DNA comparison
File No: 2005.06.10.113
Date: 11 July 2005
Pages:12
Writer/Initiator: M. van der Scheer/Dr. RJ Bink/
Description: DNA comparison (between blood samples and Deepak Kalpoe's car seat samples)
Source: NFI
Lab nr: none

Name/Title: Car seat investigation
File No: 2005.06.10.113/a
Date: 30 August 2005
Pages: 5 (1 attachment)
Writer/lnitiator. Dr.J Bink
Description: forensic analysis on car seat of Deepak Kalpoe's car
Source: NFI
Lab nr:

Also from the same documents, could this automotive employee have anything to do with the professional cleaning of Deepak's car?

Name: OSMAN FAROUK OSMAN
Date: 20 July 2005
Pages: 4
Writer/Initiator: DENNIS JACOBS/ ERIC SOEMBRS
Description: witness statement by an Automotive Center employee

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: July 10, 2008, 12:37:30 PM »

Tags can be switched in minutes.  I'm talking about the VIN. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.