May 06, 2024, 02:15:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 380908 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: April 26, 2009, 11:09:22 AM »

Thanks Brandi, I just came from looking at the hood. LOL  That house does look kinda creepy. I wonder if anyone lives there now.

In the beginning when Haleigh went missing didnt LE take Crystal to an abandon home?

Yes, a news paper site said so. I can look up the info for you if you want.

Thank You Brandi....I am alittle confused... I dont go over yonder to the basement  because I am not a member and dont have access.. So who is the lady with blonde hair riding the horse with Ron...

I have no idea. Some think it is FLAnn, who used to post here.

I do not go to WB ever. Never have.

I only read and post here on SM.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1561 on: April 26, 2009, 11:41:02 AM »

Well GramaMonkey, I wonder if the lady and the dog is the lady from WS. I haven't gone over there today to read.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1562 on: April 26, 2009, 12:00:47 PM »

Well GramaMonkey, I wonder if the lady and the dog is the lady from WS. I haven't gone over there today to read.

wasn't the property that - gail went to a fenced in property, that two men lived on and threatened anyone entering his property.. I don't think this is the same..  wasn't that info posted here on sm..  also, the photo of the woman on the horse came from photobucket, Brandy found the site, because it has some of her art work posted..  It didn't come from over at the other forum..  And a great deal of info on annafl is posted on art's site and others.. not just the other forum ws.  I have read annafl postings and about her on many other forums..  I don't post on ws and never been in their parking lot..  read about it hear.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
rosebud
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1563 on: April 26, 2009, 12:02:59 PM »

Good Morning, my monkey friends. I'm pretty sure I read that Gale St.John did not bring her dog. Now, I thought she had said that the dog helps her. I know when she had him with her on the search for Caylee he was not doing very good with the heat. I was just thinking if you have a dog to help you with a search then surely she should have taken him with her. Just a small thought. Hope everyone is enjoying there Sunday.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1564 on: April 26, 2009, 12:12:42 PM »

Good Morning, my monkey friends. I'm pretty sure I read that Gale St.John did not bring her dog. Now, I thought she had said that the dog helps her. I know when she had him with her on the search for Caylee he was not doing very good with the heat. I was just thinking if you have a dog to help you with a search then surely she should have taken him with her. Just a small thought. Hope everyone is enjoying there Sunday.

Pretty nice morning here in NC, going to be another hot one.. got so much work to do in the garden, get the rest of the mulch down, and start on the back side garden...  need Roses and Azaleas, and another pattern to put them in..  It certainly takes this pinestraw effect..  I do dislike the pinestraw..  would cut everyone of these pine trees in the yard down if I could..

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1565 on: April 26, 2009, 12:34:09 PM »

Yes, NRCG, it is the same lady. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1566 on: April 26, 2009, 12:39:31 PM »

Yes, NRCG, it is the same lady. 
How funny, I was just coming back to say that, her dog's name is Gunny.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1567 on: April 26, 2009, 12:54:32 PM »

wasn't the property that - gail went to a fenced in property, that two men lived on and threatened anyone entering his property.. I don't think this is the same..  wasn't that info posted here on sm..  also, the photo of the woman on the horse came from photobucket, Brandy found the site, because it has some of her art work posted.. It didn't come from over at the other forum..  And a great deal of info on annafl is posted on art's site and others.. not just the other forum ws.  I have read annafl postings and about her on many other forums..  I don't post on ws and never been in their parking lot..  read about it hear.

To keep the record straight and not to take credit for something I did not do, I was not the one who found the site. I believe JNGA did. I did, however, find some of my work there when I visited it after the link was posted here. Wink

JNGA's post- http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4846.msg785830#msg785830

strayze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1568 on: April 26, 2009, 03:14:57 PM »

TJ Hart said she looked like she had a yellowish tinge to her skin.
She might be quite ill.
She fainted before and went to the hospital and has had a couple of seizures.
Never heard anything about her having a drink. She owned up to having  past go round with drugs, she went into treatment. That took courage and it shows to me that she didn't want to be like that. Good for her. I think that Crystal has a kind and good heart and a decent soul, just hasn't had alot of help along the way to become the person she wants to be.
There are several conditions ( medical ) that can cause this that having nothing to do with drink or drugs.
I am not going to speculate. I hope that it is nothing or that it coild be treated. She is way to young to be ill and she had two other children who need her.

There are a variety of causes of seizures from bonified epilepsy to - - - to alcohol withdrawal seizures.  Seizures need not necessarily  be associated with liver disease.  Ordinarily, Ibuprofin or acetominophen (Tylenol) will not cause jaundice, unless grossly overused.  A very common kind of seizure is associated with alcohol use, and occurs during the time of "wear off" of the alcohol.  Extreme alcohol abusers can have both liver disease with jaundice, and alcohol seizures.  In the extreme cases, the seizures occur with only slight withdrawal, so that the extreme alcohol user must maintain a high threshold of alcohol to prevent seizures.  It's a heartbreaking disease that has the victim in its deadly grip.

I used to work in a police drug lab.  It is amazing what is out on the street.  Mostly it's home made drugs, and that is where the problem is.  Those drugs were  NOT cleaned up, which means that the synthetic byproducts were not removed.  It is those byproducts that can be so very dangerous.  Most makers of home made drugs do not know how to clean up their product.

Jaundice is a very serious symptom and may easily be due to a variety of causes, including toxic dirty homemade drugs.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1569 on: April 26, 2009, 03:37:31 PM »

She might be quite ill.
Never heard anything about her having a drink. She owned up to having  past go round with drugs, she went into treatment. That took courage and it shows to me that she didn't want to be like that. Good for her. I think that Crystal has a kind and good heart and a decent soul, just hasn't had alot of help along the way to become the person she wants to be.
There are several conditions ( medical ) that can cause this that having nothing to do with drink or drugs.
I am not going to speculate. I hope that it is nothing or that it coild be treated. She is way to young to be ill and she had two other children who need her.

There are a variety of causes of seizures from bonified epilepsy to - - - to alcohol withdrawal seizures.  Seizures need not necessarily  be associated with liver disease.  Ordinarily, Ibuprofin or acetominophen (Tylenol) will not cause jaundice, unless grossly overused.  A very common kind of seizure is associated with alcohol use, and occurs during the time of "wear off" of the alcohol.  Extreme alcohol abusers can have both liver disease with jaundice, and alcohol seizures.  In the extreme cases, the seizures occur with only slight withdrawal, so that the extreme alcohol user must maintain a high threshold of alcohol to prevent seizures.  It's a heartbreaking disease that has the victim in its deadly grip.

I used to work in a police drug lab.  It is amazing what is out on the street.  Mostly it's home made drugs, and that is where the problem is.  Those drugs were  NOT cleaned up, which means that the synthetic byproducts were not removed.  It is those byproducts that can be so very dangerous.  Most makers of home made drugs do not know how to clean up their product.

Jaundice is a very serious symptom and may easily be due to a variety of causes, including toxic dirty homemade drugs.

Whatever might be wrong, I do hope she is seeing a doctor and he is taking good care of her.. I believe she's a good Momma, and all three of the babies need her.. Haleigh needs to come home.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1570 on: April 26, 2009, 03:43:55 PM »

She might be quite ill.

Whatever might be wrong, I do hope she is seeing a doctor and he is taking good care of her.. I believe she's a good Momma, and all three of the babies need her.. Haleigh needs to come home.

Could very well have to do with a blocked bile duct ...with Gallstones.

JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1571 on: April 26, 2009, 04:34:08 PM »

Good Morning, the septic tank that the dog hit on, was the dog owned by Gail, the psychic?

Good morning no rose, and all sunday monkies....
I believe I read a few pages back, that gsj is indeed there with dog, as per brians dreams.
things that make me go hmmmmm

She was supposed to go back home on the 23rd of april, unless she went back down there I don't think she's in FL
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1572 on: April 26, 2009, 04:50:54 PM »

She might be quite ill.

I feel for her if it is Gallstones.  I had to have my gallbladder removed because I had stones.  I would have Attacks.  Normally they happen on your right side, but I'm very lucky I have a open minded Dr. because mine occured on my left side instead.  My attacks would start just under my left breast and then would spread to my side, chest, back, and shoulder.  I thought I was having a heart attack.  My last one was on Christmas morning and lasted for an hour, that's when I said I have to go to the Dr about this.  I don't recall looking yellow or anybody saying I did, but on the first blood test my liver numbers were way up, so much so that my Dr. order a hepatitis test, which came back negitive, just like the one that I had done a year before when I was pregnant.  On the next bood workup they had came back down and he found out through a ultrasound that it was gallstones.  I hope she is seeing a Dr. regularly. 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1573 on: April 26, 2009, 05:54:57 PM »

She might be quite ill.

I feel for her if it is Gallstones.  I had to have my gallbladder removed because I had stones.  I would have Attacks.  Normally they happen on your right side, but I'm very lucky I have a open minded Dr. because mine occured on my left side instead.  My attacks would start just under my left breast and then would spread to my side, chest, back, and shoulder.  I thought I was having a heart attack.  My last one was on Christmas morning and lasted for an hour, that's when I said I have to go to the Dr about this.  I don't recall looking yellow or anybody saying I did, but on the first blood test my liver numbers were way up, so much so that my Dr. order a hepatitis test, which came back negitive, just like the one that I had done a year before when I was pregnant.  On the next bood workup they had came back down and he found out through a ultrasound that it was gallstones.  I hope she is seeing a Dr. regularly. 

My pain was right in the middle of my stomach and radiated into the right side of my back.. that thing ached so badly. My last attack went from Saturday through Wednesday night, and Thrusday morning they took that thing out.. never felt so good in my life. Woke up on Friday morning to a cup of coffee, and it was fantastic.. I hadn't been able to drink coffee in almost 3 years, tasted like dishwater.  Lived on Hot Tea.  That was 10 years ago in September. Never wish gallbladder problems on anyone.. Terrible.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1574 on: April 26, 2009, 06:16:11 PM »

DON'T MISS - DANA PRETZER TONIGHT AT 9PM ET

www.scardmonkeysradio.com

Maven
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: April 26, 2009, 07:58:58 PM »

Good evening monkeys!

I just looked at the website Ron's attorneys set up, I haven't checked it in a while. I thought you guys would be interested to know that there is now a scrolling message at the top of the page that says:

"Coming Soon... A message from Haleigh's dad, Ronald Cummings! Check back soon to see the video."

not sure how long it's been there. Wonder what he'll have to say.
http://www.findhaleighnow.com/

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: April 26, 2009, 08:11:16 PM »

Good evening monkeys!

I just looked at the website Ron's attorneys set up, I haven't checked it in a while. I thought you guys would be interested to know that there is now a scrolling message at the top of the page that says:

"Coming Soon... A message from Haleigh's dad, Ronald Cummings! Check back soon to see the video."

not sure how long it's been there. Wonder what he'll have to say.
http://www.findhaleighnow.com/

will be interesting to hear what he has to say...been a while since we have heard from him

God bless Haleigh and hope that she is found soon....xxxxx

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: April 26, 2009, 09:06:11 PM »

Good evening Monkeys.  Hope you Sunday was all that you hoped it would be!

Juror Thirteen - Children Under Siege
http://www.bloggernews.net/120619

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: April 26, 2009, 09:42:32 PM »

Putnam sheriff: Time to find, fix breaches that allowed jail escapes

* By Dana Treen
    * Story updated at 4:53 AM on Sunday, Apr. 26, 2009

PALATKA - For a brief window in the middle of the four-day hunt for two dangerous jail escapees, Putnam County Sheriff Jeff Hardy believed the chase was going to come to an end in Kentucky.

"There was one point during this manhunt that we were one minute behind them," he said.

Kentucky relatives of Timothy Wayne Fletcher told local police that he and fellow escapee Doni Ray Brown were headed that way.

"When the two fugitives showed up at the house, they asked, 'Do the police know we are here?'" Hardy recounted. "And they said, 'They know you are here.'"

The local cops arrived a minute later but Fletcher and Brown had disappeared into the remote countryside, where Hardy said law enforcement resources to conduct a manhunt are slim.

"Another opportunity lost," he said.

Fletcher, 25, and Brown, 23, were captured April 18, ending a grim crime spree in which the new sheriff had to explain a security breach that spiraled into the jailbreak and the slaying of Fletcher's step-grandmother. Five vehicles were stolen along the pair's path, including one in a last, desperate escape try.

So far, Fletcher and Brown have been charged with escape, murder, home-invasion robbery and auto theft.

Hardy said he expects there will be criticism of his administration. He took office this year after winning election in the fall.

"It's going to happen and I accept full responsibility for it," Hardy said. "I'm here to make sure these problems don't happen again and to fix the deficiencies we have. We had an obvious breach of security. There's no doubt about that. So we have a lot of work to do and we're going to get it done."

'Rough and tough'

While Fletcher and Brown were loose, Hardy said his fear was that the chase across the Southeast would turn violent.

"I knew we were going to get these guys," he said. "It was a matter of time, but the problem was what kind of damage and destruction were they going to cause no matter where they went ... We already knew what they were capable of."

Hardy has known both Fletcher and Brown for years. As chief of the school resource officers for the Sheriff's Office for a decade, he knew them when they were in school.

"These kids have been rough and tough their whole life," he said.

"I know the victim. I know [the] family. That's the hard part of being a rural sheriff ... you get close to a lot of these people."

Fletcher and Brown escaped from their corner cell early April 15, using a jack Fletcher had hidden in a leg cast to tear loose a toilet. They then crawled a couple of feet to a plumbing access door they kicked open.

They crossed a field and stole a truck, authorities said.

Detectives believe Helen Key Googe, 66, was in bed when the two inmates strangled her after crawling through a fireplace wood box that opened to the outside of the house. They stole $37, a .22-caliber handgun and a 1999 Lincoln that belonged to the retired county office worker, who previously had taken in her troubled step-grandson.

Deputy U.S. Marshal David Alred said from then on, Fletcher and Brown became pariahs, rejected by most of their friends and family. And they were low on resources.

"They were surviving off the cars that they stole, the stuff in them," said Alred, a longtime member of the regional fugitive task force run by the service.

Alred said law enforcement officers got several phone calls from people Fletcher and Brown tried to visit.

On April 16, Googe's car was discovered in Monroe County, Ky., where a red Oldsmobile Alero was stolen.

Hardy said they tracked some of the pair's movements through credit purchases, though he would not discuss details. He said investigators learned the men might head to Indiana, but may have gotten wind that police would be waiting.

Suddenly they turned back to Florida, he said.

"These two fugitives could have traveled anywhere in the United States," Hardy said, "but nobody wanted them more than me or these deputies here, so that truly was their mistake."

Back where it began

Fletcher and Brown showed up in western Putnam County the morning of April 18, driving a green car and looking for drugs, an informant said.

"All the information that we had was that they were armed and dangerous, and we were going to treat them as such," Hardy said.

As officers converged on west Putnam, Fletcher and Brown headed home to the south end of the county.

At 2 p.m. a Lake Como man called dispatchers, saying there were two men rummaging around in his barn. There was an abandoned Green Mercury nearby, and one of the men was walking with a cast.

Eighty law enforcement officers from surrounding counties, as well as state and federal agencies were called. For the next four hours, roads into south Putnam were blocked off and backup roadblocks were set up at other county lines. Dogs were called to search inside a huge perimeter.

Fletcher and Brown went to the woods, where they lay in hiding until the search helicopters left to refuel and they could move, Hardy said. He said deputies checked inside and under houses in sparsely populated communities and in vacation homes that stood vacant much of the time.

"At one point they found an old Jeep and they got it started, and they took off with that and tried to crash through a gate [and] wrecked the Jeep," he said.

Investigators also found Brown's brother, Terrance Palmer Jr., inside the search area trying to contact him. Detectives detained Palmer, who agreed to help, Hardy said. About 6 p.m., Brown called and deputies got a fix on the location.

Brown and Fletcher were caught with little struggle near a Pomona Park flea market.

Alred, who arrived at the scene as the two were on the ground, said he put the leg shackles on Brown.

"He said, 'Don't y'all think you're overreacting?'" Alred said.

In an incident report of the arrest, Brown said he was "just along for the ride."

Setting things straight

Hardy said he has not sat in on any of the interviews with the two men, though he did watch on a monitor.

He recalled seeing one of the two right after the arrest.

"I looked in one of their eyes right after he was caught and it was like I was looking straight through him," he said. "Just that blank stare."

The hunt may be over, but internally much must be done, Hardy said. An internal investigation into the jailbreak is under way.

"It centers on policies, procedures, the facility, employees. It centers on everything. Where was the breakdown? How did this happen?"

Hardy said no one has been disciplined pending the outcome of the investigation.

"We're going to be very open and up front with whatever deficiencies and mistakes we've made," he said. "We're not here to hide behind anything. We're here to correct them."

http://www.jacksonville.com/news/metro/2009-04-26/story/putnam_sheriff_time_to_find_fix_breaches_that_allowed_jail_escapes

Heart
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1579 on: April 26, 2009, 10:21:44 PM »

While you were making your yonder visit, did you pick up anything about Misty now living at a women's shelter.  Read this last evening, but would think if this was the case, that there would have been some charges listed on the Putnam site, and there are none.
Is "Over Yonder" in the basement cause I was just OY and saw nada. Also, would love to know who and how the above info came to OY. Anyone????

"Over Yonder" is referring to the Websleuths forum itself.  The basement over yonder is their super sekrit hideaway, where they stash their rumor thread so that the whole world cannot google and read what and who they are gossiping about.   

And yeah, I just went and looked around.  Seems that her living at a woman's shelter thing was just a rumor that someone read/heard somewhere and was wondering about.  A local said it was just that, a rumor, and that was that.     

Well, the Parking Lot has its purpose... otherwise, so many of you wouldn't feel the need to sneak over there under a different name and see what we're talking about, right???
I'm the same person here as I am there. Just wanted to make that clear.

Maybe it's your opinion that we "sneak" over there, but that's not the case for me and sev. others I know of.  And kudo's to you for being the same here and there.  I for one use a different name simply because when the powers that be over there see a person who is a member of both forums ----->  instant and forever ban.  Just saying..

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.