May 21, 2024, 11:14:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #831 3/13/10 - 4/22/10  (Read 522350 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #680 on: March 20, 2010, 10:34:31 PM »

????

Super-Cuts

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: March 20, 2010, 10:36:22 PM »

Natalee Holloway's Remains? Aruba Divers to Examine Area
Snorkeling Couple Believe They Might Have Photographed Missing Teen's Skeleton off Aruba
By CHRISTINE BROUWER and RUSSELL GOLDMAN
March 20, 2010

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/natalee-holloways-remains-aruba-divers-examine-area-couple/story?id=10156542

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: March 20, 2010, 10:41:26 PM »

KTF.. not Klaas but woof!    

Thanks Frijole.Over in the sports w Wreck!Tryin to stay outta the way! an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: March 20, 2010, 10:46:01 PM »

Come on Klaas.You can give KTF just one WHOOF!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: March 20, 2010, 10:47:04 PM »

Come on Klaas.You can give KTF just one WHOOF!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: March 20, 2010, 10:53:52 PM »

Hmmm.

Google Search on lickmy...

Aruba video compilations | Fast Fold Projection Screens Videos

By: lickmytongue124. on 06 Oct 08, 20:03:07 my dad is gm there. i have a timeshare ... By: joey0so. on 21 Sep 08, 18:29:11 i have a timeshare at the marriot ...

link no longer works:
fastfoldprojectionscreen.net/video-theme/aruba.html

GM at time of posting.

Rick Zeolla Bids Farewell To Aruba Marriott
 Hotels     December 8th, 2009

Continuing With Marriott In Cairo, Egypt After Serving 6 Years In Aruba

Kid in the Sebastian pool video.

link:

http://www.aruba.com/news/hotels/rick-zeolla-bids-farewell-to-aruba-marriott/

Zeolla, his wife Mashelle and their three children are thrilled about this opportunity and look forward to their future in Egypt.

One left out of the pic, evidently.

http://www.pr-inside.com/rick-zeolla-the-new-general-manager-r1637032.htm

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: March 20, 2010, 11:07:52 PM »

Alfonso Riverol is the new AHATA president, named during General Assembly
Organization preparing for difficult period ahead due to the effects of the Natalee Holloway case
Bon Dia Aruba
12/01/2005

O R A N J E S T A D – A new president and new challenges. This was the conclusion of the General Assembly of the Association of Hotel and Tourism of Aruba, AHATA. The general assembly took place at the Radisson Resort, during which Jeff Lesker handed over the reins of he tourism organization to Alfonso Riverol of the Wyndam Resort, who will from now on direct AHATA.

The meeting was marked with optimism because of recent successes, for Aruba as a destination as well as for AHATA as an organization, given how financially it achieved a surplus. This surplus, according to treasurer Ewald Biemans, is of vital importance to withstand tough times ahead, because if something was highlighted during the meeting, is that even the most optimistic hoteliers believe that the impact of the case of Natalee Holloway will surely have an effect next year, after the moth of April. AHATA CEO Jorge Pesquera opened the meeting saying that AHATA exists to bring value to its members, but more importantly, the organization is part of the heart and soul of Aruba and as such, the motto of “Aruba is Us” speaks the words of the commitment we have to our island. AHATA executives Scott Wiggins and Amy Ras-Speyer gave an illustration of all the marketing efforts that AHATA undertook in 2005, along with ATA and other partners, such as airlines. In addition, they showed what the plans are for 2006.

Warren Stanley, who presides over the marketing commission elaborated on the different steps undertaken to preserve the tourism leadership position of Aruba. Among others, more attention was given to the Cruise Conversion Program, where now will give more exact data on how many cruise ship tourists will in fact return to Aruba as regular tourists. They also produced an accommodations and attractions guide, which eliminates the necessity of each member to produce their own pamphlets. This guide is especially useful during international marketing events. In addition, AHATA invested, along with ATA and partners, in a marketing especially directed for this period, to ensure that our high season will not suffer the effects not only of the Natalee Holloway case, but also the problems of high fuel costs and hurricane effects. For example, some chartered flights were cancelled due to Cancun being cancelled. For some charter companies, their sales scheme ties some destinations with others.

AHATA OBJECTIVES

Jorge Pesquera also spoke of the objectives of AHATA for 2006, among others:

• Increase member services
• Solidify the program ‘Meet Aruba’ which sells Aruba in the world of incentives, which according to Pesquera benefits everyone (AHATA attracted Pesquera for exactly this reason, given his experience and success in Puerto Rico in this area). According to the AHATA CEO, the market of Meetings and Conventions brings thousands upon thousands of executives to Aruba.
• Continue with the organization of courses and educational seminars to increase awareness
• And greatly contribute to help straighten out Aruba’s image, which was unjustly harmed, due to the case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Pesquera believes that it is time to continue heavily investing but more importantly intelligently to recuperate the image of Aruba as a safe destination. As such, AHATA will work on crisis management.

At the end of the presentations, the new management of AHATA was introduced, who was said to be presided by Alfonso Riverol. The first vice president is Ewald Biemans of Bucuti Beach Resort; the second vice president are Warrant Stanley of Atlantis Submarines; the new treasurer is Rick Zeolla of Marriott. the secretary is Alex Nieuwmeyer of Divi Resorts, and directors are Eduardo de Veer of Meta Corp; Bill Carson of CMB; Scott Allen of Hyatt; Peter Steinmetz of AAA N.V.; Werner Hein of Occidental Allegro, and Lisette Malmberg of De Palm Tours, as the only woman in AHATA management.

Posted by Getagrip at 12/01/2005 11:34:00 PM

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #687 on: March 20, 2010, 11:14:09 PM »

That is AHATA - Make sure you pronounce it correctly!!!!

Pronounced: A HATER.

------------------
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #688 on: March 20, 2010, 11:14:48 PM »

Aruba divers on the scene...Yeah...I believe that....
IF there are aruba divers on the scene....it is only to make any evidence disappear......
MHOO....Natalee was in the cage the persistence let the arubans recover .....richardson and team already know the story....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: March 20, 2010, 11:20:16 PM »

IF there are aruba divers on the scene....it is only to make any evidence disappear......
MHOO....Natalee was in the cage the persistence let the arubans recover .....richardson and team already know the story....

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: March 20, 2010, 11:23:24 PM »

#3 ?

Mashelle, Rick`s wife... and Olivia Zeolla.

Klaas,

Have you seen Olivia before?

------------------
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: March 20, 2010, 11:30:00 PM »

On the Record w/ Greta - April 5, 2006

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Why would Dompig want off this case? He has just gone on CBS 48 hours and said he was at a critical stage in this investigation. That is what they told 48 hours and he also said he believes it is alcohol and drugs. Making a rather profound announcement and then on Monday says he wants off.

JULIA RENFRO, EDITOR, ARUBA TODAY: Well, he actually said this last September. He was only suppose to be on the case for about six weeks. He was actually manhandling two positions by doing both the Noord district as well as the Oranjestad district. So, you know, this was a hefty handful here and Richardson who has been on the case since day one under Van der Straaten has continued on in Van der Straaten’s position. So it is really not as comical as people are making it out to be.

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  I don't know why the time is so long between the sample date (7-Jan) and when the FBI claims to have received the items (22-Jan). Richardson claims to have personally sent the items immediately to the FBI. He didn't say anything about it being sent anywhere else. The FBI claims half the samples were sent to Holland for analysis. Richardson says the FBI got it all.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: March 20, 2010, 11:37:00 PM »

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Why would Dompig want off this case? He has just gone on CBS 48 hours and said he was at a critical stage in this investigation. That is what they told 48 hours and he also said he believes it is alcohol and drugs. Making a rather profound announcement and then on Monday says he wants off.

JULIA RENFRO, EDITOR, ARUBA TODAY: Well, he actually said this last September. He was only suppose to be on the case for about six weeks. He was actually manhandling two positions by doing both the Noord district as well as the Oranjestad district. So, you know, this was a hefty handful here and Richardson who has been on the case since day one under Van der Straaten has continued on in Van der Straaten’s position. So it is really not as comical as people are making it out to be.

Kyle Kingman:
  I don't know why the time is so long between the sample date (7-Jan) and when the FBI claims to have received the items (22-Jan). Richardson claims to have personally sent the items immediately to the FBI. He didn't say anything about it being sent anywhere else. The FBI claims half the samples were sent to Holland for analysis. Richardson says the FBI got it all.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys
Hi Janet....
Yep...I wouldn't trust richardson father than I can throw 300 pounds of lard..urine.....darn it....I mean joran......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: March 20, 2010, 11:39:27 PM »

Kyle Kingman:

Kermit - Scared Monkeys
Hi Janet....
Yep...I wouldn't trust richardson father than I can throw 300 pounds of lard..urine.....darn it....I mean joran......
farther ...darn it.....
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: March 20, 2010, 11:40:28 PM »

A crisper shot of:

NICHOLAS ZEOLLA

------------------
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: March 20, 2010, 11:59:56 PM »

I think I remember Sebastian using that "lickmytongue" thing.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: March 21, 2010, 12:06:56 AM »

#3 ?

Mashelle, Rick`s wife... and Olivia Zeolla.

Klaas,

Have you seen Olivia before?

She looks familiar but I don't remember that name.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: March 21, 2010, 12:07:41 AM »

I think I remember Sebastian using that "lickmytongue" thing.

Yes, that is Sebastian's youtube account.  On Myspace and Facebook he calls himself Sebas.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: March 21, 2010, 12:18:56 AM »

Her birthday.  Looks like she just graduated this year from the ISA.  In her Facebook friends are Joran and Sebastian:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/ohhzeolla

Basic Information

Networks:
    International School of Aruba '10
Sex:
    Female
Siblings:
    Rand Zeolla
Parents:
    Mashelle Williams Zeolla
Relationship Status:
    Single
Interested In:
    Men

Education and Work

High School:

* International School Of Aruba '10

Employer:
    Tattoo Party Boat

Position:
    Cashier/Shopkeeper
Time Period:
    August 2009 - Present
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: March 21, 2010, 12:19:46 AM »

Let us throw some more fraternization in just for good measure.

In case you didn`t get enough of the picture I showed you of Nicholas Zeolla playing with Sebastian Van der sloot. Nicholas Zeolla, son of Rick Zeolla, ex-GM of Marriott
Aruba and AHATA Treasurer of the Board.

Let`s talk some tennis action... because that is what killed Paulus THE COWARD.

...and I love that Paulus ate the concrete like the little beyotch that he ABSOLUTELY WAS.

THE MAN WAS A TURBO-CHARGED HATEFUL OLD BASTARD... just no doubt about it.

http://www.arubabeachtennis.com/BeachTennisAruba/rankingbtsept08.doc

or display in your browser:

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:LOIbgTaGFTEJ:www.arubabeachtennis.com/BeachTennisAruba/rankingbtsept08.doc+michelle+zeolla+aruba&cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Aruba Beach Tennis Ranking as of September 2008

Youth Advanced:        Fun Kids:

1. Lukas Steenbakker    125 pts  1 Jelle Groot Antink     55 pts

1 Dimitry Dias     125 pts  2 Sheejna Quandt      50 pts

2 Ronald Speyer     100 pts  2 Juanjo       50 pts

3 Aaron Speyer     85 pts   2 Naomi Vonk      50 pts

4 Geronimo      50 pts   2 Sebastiaan vd Sloot     50 pts

4 Keith Ponson     50 pts   3 Juancito van Leeuwen     45 pts

5 Aksel Samardciz     25 pts   4 David       35 pts

6 Dylan Wolter     20 pts   5 Sade Sam Yoek      30 pts

6 Jean Saladin     20 pts   5 Isabella       30 pts 

6 Jeantil Saladin     20 pts   6 Sander Bekius      27 pts

6 Koen Friederichy    20 pts   7 Bram vd Scheer      25 pts

6 Jan Kloes      20 pts   7 Robin Roossien      25 pts

7 Christian Saladin    15 pts   8 Maurice in ‘t Veld     20 pts

7 Gogo      15 pts   8 Tim in ‘t Veld      20 pts

8 Benjamin Kloes     10 pts   9 Emile       15 pts

8 Sergio Jie Sam Foek    10 pts   9 Scott       15 pts

8 Johan Geerman      10 pts   10 Shawn Porry      10 pts

9 Samer Hamawi     02 pts   10 Isaac van Schayk     10 pts

9 Timothy de Palm     02 pts   10 Rant Zeolla      10 pts          

Superkids:         Fun Ladies:

1 Griffin      50 pts   1 Marloes Kleijs    70 pts

1 Gaig      50 pts   2 Silvine      55 pts

2 Jasper vd Berg     45 pts   3 Jacoby Olree    50 pts

3 Dominique Huige    35 pts   3 Paulien ter Meulen   50 pts

4 Floris Bekius     30 pts   4 Joyce Moti     45 pts

5 Anne Friederichy     29 pts   5 Xiomara Ras    40 pts

6. Myron Speyer      25 pts   6 Monique     30 pts

6 Lukas vd Berg     25 pts   6 Maritza Chiquito   30 pts

7 Mette       15 pts   6 Stella Harms    30 pts

7 Alex      15 pts   6 Adrienne Woolley   30 pts

7 Nina vd Berg     15 pts   6 Yvonne Lorang    30 pts

8 Fabienne       10 pts   7 Jolanda     25 pts

8 Simone      10 pts   7 Ghislaine     25 pts

8 Nathan Legger     10 pts   7 Amanda Meijaard   25 pts

9 Martha Boeset      04 pts  7 Ghislaine     25 pts

7 Ludi vd Vaart    25 pts

8 Lie Timmermans    20 pts              8 Ri-Jan Smulders    20 pts              8 Margot Smulders   20 pts

8 Eshter & Sylvia    20 pts 

Fun Ladies:

9  Conny Kiers    15 pts

10 Monique     10 pts

10 Sylvia Wolter      10 pts

10 Jose     10 pts

Debby Putnam & Tina Temptation    5 pts

Fun mix:         

1 John Douglas             105 pts            5 Marc Tiemes     25 pts

2 Mashella Zeolla    75 pts    6 Koosje Ketball     15 pts

3 Jeanette vd Berg     30 pts    6 Cheo Yequez     15 pts

3 Richard vd Burg     30 pts    6 Yvonne Lorang     15 pts

4 Joe Canton     25 pts    6 Bernadette van Gils    15 pts

4 Barbara Canton     25 pts    6 Onno vd Weerdt     15 pts

4 Frido Kraag     25 pts    6 Helen vd Weerdt    15 pts

4 Freya Kraag      25 pts    6 Rutger & Eline     15 pts

4 Willem      25 pts    7 Jon Moor      10 pts

4 Cora Bant      25 pts    7 Leslie      10 pts

4 Maarten van Rossum    25 pts    7 Paul       10 pts

4 Arinda      25 pts    7 Martine      10 pts

4 Hans Friederichy    25 pts    7 Darla Ohio     10 pts

4 Hermen Schotanus    25 pts    7 Jeff Ohio      10 pts

4 Ilse       25 pts    7 Maus        10 pts

5 Sergio      20 pts    7 Jamaica Moor     10 pts

5 Anja      20 pts    7 Daphne van Gils      10 pts

5 Shahab      20 pts   

5 Karin vd Vaart     20 pts   

5 Edwin Thiel     20 pts

5 Marja      20 pts

5 Esther Tiemes     25 pts

Fun Men:   

1 Paul v/d Sloot    107 pts       Bob Janse   10 pts

2 Valentijn v/d Sloot    105 pts    Martin   10 pts

3Aksel Samardciz      90 pts    Raynold   10 pts

4 Theo de Kool     65 pts    Reinier   10 pts

4 DJ Bekius      65 pts             Manfred Ridderbos 10 pts

5 Jan de Lange     50 pts    Niek        10 pts

5 Jasper Brouwer     50 pts    Gerben Ottink  09 pts

6 Rick van Dijk  (kin of Rick Zeollas long-time assistant)   40 pts    Ronald    05 pts

7 Maki Wiggins     32 pts    Niels Stedehouder  02 pts

7 Zeus Zambrano     32 pts    Bas Oers   02 pts

8 Dave Lyon      30 pts    John Douglas   02 pts

9 Jan Kloes      25 pts

9 Chris Maas     25 pts

9 Lodewijk Bauer     25 pts

9 Lysander Eman     25 pts

9 Jeremy Paula       25 pts

10 Erik Turlot     24 pts

Frank Baks       15 pts

Michele Benisti     15 pts

Pete Lizza      15 pts

Raoul Ponson     10 pts

Radbout      10 pts

----

How many other names in the line-up above do you think can be tracked back to AHATA?

As Janet says - Justice for Natalee never stood a chance on that island!!!!

Not against the ARUBAN SOCIAL NETWORKING MACHINE.

AHATA CEO Jorge Pesquera opened the meeting saying that AHATA exists to bring value to its members, but more importantly, the organization is part of the heart and soul of Aruba and as such, the motto of “Aruba is Us” speaks the words of the commitment we have to our island.

COWBOY`S NOT INCLUDED.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.