May 19, 2024, 06:55:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #28 11/10/09 - 1/21/10  (Read 549201 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #700 on: December 13, 2009, 04:17:15 PM »

Reporter’s Notes: The Long Search for Haleigh Cummings

Posted on December 13th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture

This just in from Tj Hart - Simon

It has been more than ten months since now 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings was taken from her father’s home in the middle of the night at Hermit’s Cove near Satsuma, FL.

In that time, searches have been conducted, evidence has been processed, tips have been followed up on, lawyers have been hired and fired, there has been a marriage, a divorce, an engagement and a possible break-up.  Rumors have been started, accusations with no proof have been hurled, trouble-makers on the internet have created a new sport and we are still no closer to finding this little girl and bringing her home.

Recently, a new search group, The Laura Recovery Center from Texas,  indicated that they might be interested in aiding in the search to find Haleigh. They claimed in an email that “LE declined their offer for assistance.”

Sources close to the investigation claim they are not even familiar with the group.

After an initial conversation with a representative of the Laura Recovery Center Friday, I have not heard a word as to whether they will come to Florida to conduct searches for Haleigh.

Texas Eqqusearch ended their ground searches early in the investigation based on two factors: 1) all ground searches conducted by LE were being scaled back and later halted 2) The group had another request to fill in another state.

Saturday, First Coast News reported Family of Haleigh Cummings Wants FBI Involved.

Where Haleigh Cummings is right now is still the central focus of her family and extended families, the dedicated law enforcement people who are working this case 24/7, those who are searching for her independently on the ground and on the internet and the very few reporters who are still covering this story.

This reporter’s first and foremost concern remains with the missing child and her families.

I have not been blinded to the emotional and relationship stresses the long search for Haleigh has taken on family friends, LE, private investigators, attorneys on all sides of this situation and even this reporter.

If you have been a reader or a blogger since Haleigh disappeared, you too might be feeling some of these stresses in your life.

I shared some of what I was feeling on my Twitter site Friday night. After reading it and some emails from friends and a text message from Haleigh’s paternal grandmother Teresa Neves, I realized that I am able fix what I can fix in my life.

Others have not been so fortunate.

I spoke Sunday morning with private investigator William “Cobra” Staubs on this issue. Staubs is facing a court date regarding an incident in the search for Haleigh. His court trial is nothing compared to his life trials right now. That can be said about many people who have been working on the long search for Haleigh.

AUDIO: Conversation with Cobra the Bounty Hunter

My thoughts and prayers go out to Haleigh Cummings today along with everyone who loves and cares for her.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Haleigh is described as a now 6 year old white female. She is approximately 3′0, 39 lbs, blonde hair & brown eyes. Unknown clothing description.

Haleigh was last seen at her residence in the Hermit’s Cove area of Putnam County on February 9, 2009 between the hours of 8-10pm.

A statewide Amber Alert has been issued. An additional $30,000 in rewards have been posted.

If you have any information and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can Text your tip by Texting “TIP231 plus your message” to CRIMES (274637).

TJ Hart

Director of News and Programming

http://www.bloggernews.net/123256

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: December 13, 2009, 04:23:27 PM »

AUDIO: Conversation with Cobra the Bounty Hunter:
  http://hosted-media.podzinger.com/wsky/archive/WSKY_News/2009-12-13_Cobra_Still_in_Satsuma.mp3

Heart
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: December 13, 2009, 05:01:47 PM »

o/t Wyks - wishing you the best in the tasks that are facing you and hope you settle in elsewhere without too much turmoil. 
Looking forward to your return.

Prayers for Haleigh.   an angelic monkey
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: December 13, 2009, 05:18:55 PM »

FYI:  Cobra stated on Blogger Talk Radio that he has now moved in with Kim Picazio and her family.   

Heart
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: December 13, 2009, 06:25:41 PM »

Posted on December 13th, 2009
by Simon Barrett in Society and Culture

This just in from Tj Hart - Simon

It has been more than ten months since now 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings was taken from her father’s home in the middle of the night at Hermit’s Cove near Satsuma, FL.

In that time, searches have been conducted, evidence has been processed, tips have been followed up on, lawyers have been hired and fired, there has been a marriage, a divorce, an engagement and a possible break-up.  Rumors have been started, accusations with no proof have been hurled, trouble-makers on the internet have created a new sport and we are still no closer to finding this little girl and bringing her home.

Recently, a new search group, The Laura Recovery Center from Texas,  indicated that they might be interested in aiding in the search to find Haleigh. They claimed in an email that “LE declined their offer for assistance.”

Sources close to the investigation claim they are not even familiar with the group.

After an initial conversation with a representative of the Laura Recovery Center Friday, I have not heard a word as to whether they will come to Florida to conduct searches for Haleigh.

Texas Eqqusearch ended their ground searches early in the investigation based on two factors: 1) all ground searches conducted by LE were being scaled back and later halted 2) The group had another request to fill in another state.

Saturday, First Coast News reported Family of Haleigh Cummings Wants FBI Involved.

Where Haleigh Cummings is right now is still the central focus of her family and extended families, the dedicated law enforcement people who are working this case 24/7, those who are searching for her independently on the ground and on the internet and the very few reporters who are still covering this story.

This reporter’s first and foremost concern remains with the missing child and her families.

I have not been blinded to the emotional and relationship stresses the long search for Haleigh has taken on family friends, LE, private investigators, attorneys on all sides of this situation and even this reporter.

If you have been a reader or a blogger since Haleigh disappeared, you too might be feeling some of these stresses in your life.

I shared some of what I was feeling on my Twitter site Friday night. After reading it and some emails from friends and a text message from Haleigh’s paternal grandmother Teresa Neves, I realized that I am able fix what I can fix in my life.

Others have not been so fortunate.

I spoke Sunday morning with private investigator William “Cobra” Staubs on this issue. Staubs is facing a court date regarding an incident in the search for Haleigh. His court trial is nothing compared to his life trials right now. That can be said about many people who have been working on the long search for Haleigh.

AUDIO: Conversation with Cobra the Bounty Hunter

My thoughts and prayers go out to Haleigh Cummings today along with everyone who loves and cares for her.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Haleigh is described as a now 6 year old white female. She is approximately 3′0, 39 lbs, blonde hair & brown eyes. Unknown clothing description.

Haleigh was last seen at her residence in the Hermit’s Cove area of Putnam County on February 9, 2009 between the hours of 8-10pm.

A statewide Amber Alert has been issued. An additional $30,000 in rewards have been posted.

If you have any information and wish to remain anonymous, please call Crime Stoppers at 1-888-277-TIPS (8477) or you can Text your tip by Texting “TIP231 plus your message” to CRIMES (274637).

TJ Hart

Director of News and Programming

http://www.bloggernews.net/123256

Heart, thanks so much for posting articles you find on Haleigh to keep her story and eventual homecoming a reality. Much appreciated.

O/T, Heart, I left you a post at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg1034707#msg1034707

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: December 13, 2009, 06:29:11 PM »

I received this picture in an email today (and on Sept 26 as well) from someone reading the SM forum. They sent it anonymously and with no message. All I have is their return att.net email address. After looking at it again, I am thinking it may be Tommy Croslin in the picture?

Does anyone here have any idea who it is in the picture or why anyone would want to keep sending it to me?

TIA

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: December 13, 2009, 06:41:45 PM »

Brandi...no idea who that is ....Can someone send an email anonymously? how do they do that? interesting that someone would send it to you twice..seems there could be a clue there? hmmmmm..

Wyks...I will await your return...can you try to go to WIFI somewhere from time to time and check in with us? it won't be the same here without your input and posts...but I understand that life does take us away from things like forums from time to time...Hope that everything works out for you with the move...xxxxx

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: December 13, 2009, 06:44:43 PM »

Brandi...no idea who that is ....Can someone send an email anonymously? how do they do that? interesting that someone would send it to you twice..seems there could be a clue there? hmmmmm..

Wyks...I will await your return...can you try to go to WIFI somewhere from time to time and check in with us? it won't be the same here without your input and posts...but I understand that life does take us away from things like forums from time to time...Hope that everything works out for you with the move...xxxxx

By anonymously, I meant there was no signature or any message in the email. I do have the email address they used to send it. As I said, it is a att.net address. But I don't have a clue as to who they are.

Doesn't look like Tommy Croslin to you, huh?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: December 13, 2009, 06:50:44 PM »

doesn't really look like the Croslins to me...I will look at it again though...maybe the female is the person that you are supposed to be looking at...who is she? and are these 2 people even related to the Haleigh thread? could be from another thread? dunno...I do love a mystery though!

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: December 13, 2009, 07:01:59 PM »

doesn't really look like the Croslins to me...I will look at it again though...maybe the female is the person that you are supposed to be looking at...who is she? and are these 2 people even related to the Haleigh thread? could be from another thread? dunno...I do love a mystery though!

I thought the male in the image looked like Tommy Croslin, that is why I thought it might have to do with the Haleigh thread.

If no one else here has any idea or thinks it looks like him, I will delete the picture.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: December 13, 2009, 07:15:00 PM »

well, so far I am the only one to answer..give it a few days...others might think that it is him or someone else might know who it is...I think that whoever sent it to you knows that you dabble in pictures and are knowledgeable in these cases.., therefore that is why I think that there is a clue here somewhere...we just have to figure it out!
do you have a picture of Tommy that we could have side by side  of this one? the eyes are those perhaps the Croslins...the ears are definitely not the same! lol!

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: December 13, 2009, 07:29:48 PM »

Very pretty young lady for sure.  She doesn't look like one of the Croslin DIL's but does he look more like Timmy Croslin.  She has a wedding ring on.  If there is anyone that is a local maybe they can confirm whether or not this is the inside of MeMaw's.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: December 13, 2009, 07:39:24 PM »

Very pretty young lady for sure.  She doesn't look like one of the Croslin DIL's but does he look more like Timmy Croslin.  She has a wedding ring on.  If there is anyone that is a local maybe they can confirm whether or not this is the inside of MeMaw's.

This is a picture HH posted, I believe of the interior of MeMaws:

I think I'll go ahead and delete the picture. Apparently I was wrong about it possibly being a Croslin brother.

I do apologize for posting it in the first place.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: December 13, 2009, 07:40:09 PM »

memaws is really small from the pictures that I have seen of the place...this looks to me to be a reception or someplace in a hall type area just the way that the tables are placed jmo.... also, the girl resembles Crystal to me in a way...

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: December 13, 2009, 07:40:43 PM »

I don't know about the people...but it  looks like a hospital cafeteria the lady  to the left has on what appears to be scrubs.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: December 13, 2009, 07:42:03 PM »

This is a picture HH posted, I believe of the interior of MeMaws:

I think I'll go ahead and delete the picture. Apparently I was wrong about it possibly being a Croslin brother.

I do apologize for posting it in the first place.

just leave it Brandi...it is rather intriguing to me...let's try and figure this out..there is a reason that someone unknown to you wanted you to have this picture...It must have something to do with someone in this case...

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: December 13, 2009, 07:43:39 PM »

I don't know about the people...but it  looks like a hospital cafeteria the lady  to the left has on what appears to be scrubs.

could be...
but does that guy in the background have his shirt off?

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: December 13, 2009, 07:45:12 PM »

must be some type of celebration with the blue ribbon on the table decoration and matching plates and utensils

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: December 13, 2009, 07:47:32 PM »

could be...
but does that guy in the background have his shirt off?
from the way it looks to me its a reddish color short sleeve shirt..with a matching cap.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: December 13, 2009, 07:47:44 PM »

must be some type of celebration with the blue ribbon on the table decoration and matching plates and utensils

yes... I noticed that too...It must be around Christmas time, either this year or previous...notice the pinecones for the centerpieces around the candles..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.